Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:33 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia slept calmly.

Kalena sighed and looked at her arm. She wanted to tell others that she might be leaving soon. She knew she wasn't well and no amount of healing would help this.

She picked up Sasha's spare medical jacket and sighed.
"Oh Sasha, Jaster....I'll save ya....somehow..."

She put on the jacket and started to make healing potions, however they turned dark colors.

"Eclipse, maybe you should attend to your duties."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:23 am
User Image

"How long do you have?" He asked right after she said duty. He turned to her with an angry look. "Don't think i didn't see the signs. How long do you have left?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:36 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena looked at Eclipse. He seemed angry with her.
"A few hours to a few days. I just know that the next fight I get in, I wont be coming out. I probably will come back as a kid, I just hope I have........some.....memories left..."

Kalena sighed and looked back at the potions and sighed.
"I wont remember much if anything. I might even end up in hostile hands and not know it. That's how Kelina and I first met"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

"Can you do me a favor....don't forget about your friends." Eclipse said as he tucked Sophia in and started walking to the door.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:02 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena sighed and held her key pendant in her hand.
"Eclipse....I can try, but I can't promise. I might be able to remember faces, but names..."

Kalena looked down. She was already depressed, she didn't need this extra part. All of the last times, she died alone so no one would even miss her. This time, she wasn't alone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What now?" Rena spoke up as Eclipse left the room.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 pm
[ooc: Nothing much to do...mind as well go wake up Tsuyoi. sweatdrop ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka just continued to silently be idle as the others conversed. Her ears perked up, looking towards the clock that hung in the room, taking note of the time. She looked towards the room where Tsuyoi went to sleep, her ears moved a little. She wanted to check on Tsuyoi, but she didn't want to leave Red unsupervised either.
Red yawned big, it seemed she was paying no mind to anything around her the whole time. She eyed Eclipse every so often with half closed eyes, "So that's their headmaster huh...? He doesn't look like much...but then again, same goes for Lil' Foxy here." she thought to herself as she eyed Odayaka for a moment before returning her eyes back towards Eclipse.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena looked tired, so she was shocked to hear Rena's voice, as well as Odayaka's yawning and Red talking.
She had almost forgotten she wasn't alone in here.

She looked at Rena and hugged her.
"Rena. I....I honestly don't know. I want to go after Sasha and Jax, free my friends of old, even Sasha's boyfriend.....but I don't know if i'll survive." Kalena started to shake, tear drops started to form.

"And I just got my brother back...and Dk, it doesn't make sense anymore. IM afraid."

She whimpered and nestled her head into Rena's shoulder before taking a deep breath and released the hug.

She looked over at Red.
"Eclipse....yeah....um....he's really strong. I bet you never heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"....heh...."

Kalena tried to cheer herself up by changing the subject of the inevitable.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:54 am

"You saved my life Kalena....I hope i can return the favor....i just don't know how. I'll be with you till the end....if that's ok?" Rena said looking a bit sad.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:31 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Red looked at Kalena, a little, surprised, "Oh, you heard that huh?" she looked away, furrowing her eyebrows a little, "I really gotta stop thinking out loud..." she said to herself.
Odayaka looked between Red and Kalena before looking at Kalena. She was about to say something to her, but turned her attention towards Tsuyoi's room, her ears perked up and twitched.
Tsuyoi stood in the doorframe of the room, leaning against it while looking at Odayaka and the others with half closed eyes. Her hair was messy and her hat was crookedly worn on her head, "So...what'd I miss?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:37 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena looked at Red who seemed annoyed now.
"Sorry." she wasn't sure if she did anything wrong.

Kalena looked back at Rena and whispered pulling her close into another hug.
"Rena, I'm terrified. I worry about everyone's safety before my own, but...." she sighed
"Rena, I know all my other lives, including this one, I had no one at the beginning. It took years for me to find someone I could trust who wouldn't hurt me. I was even afraid of Headmaster Shinji for a while. Kelina was the first person I trusted and she even hurt me but we became friends and enemies. I never have had parents....Sasha and Misty were the closest I ever had to those kinds of things and even Sasha's gone and Misty's off to get married. I....I.....I feel so alone already"

She looked at Tsuyoi who was leaning on the doorframe. She cleared her throat.
"Um......not much. Uh....Sophia will hopefully grow into her magic and her old self. She can train again once that happens. Um....and...I might be going away soon."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:22 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi fixed her hat when after Kalena had somewhat answered her question. "Going away huh...?" she looked at Kalena with a serious expression, "I'm gonna guess you're talking about something much different than just simply 'going away'." She folded her arms, "Come on Kalena, I'm not that stupid..." she looked down, scratching her cheek with a finger, "Someone said something similar to me a while ago...and, well," she looked back at Kalena, "Lets just say I never got to see them again."
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi before looking down, her ears went down. She had a feeling that Tsuyoi was talking about Shinochi.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:20 am

"Ok enough of this sad stuff." Rena said as she pulled away from kalena getting a bout of confidence. "Lets go find our friends."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:34 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

((If going after Sasha or Jaster, I need to get a hold of oggie knight...))

Kalena looked at Tsuyoi then at Rena
"Rena, I....don't....."

Kalena didn't know if she had friends left on campus. Everyone she called a close friend was gone or compromised.

She heard Tsuyoi talk and she burst into tears.
"I'm dying and I'm gonna come back as a girl who probably wont remember any of this!" she crushed a vial in her hands as she cried.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:13 pm
[ooc:]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi stared at Kalena when she finally told her what was really gonna happen to her. She looked down, "Yeah...I figured that something like this was happening to you, what with the tension in the air." she looked back at Kalena, "And let me guess, there's no way of getting out of this inevitable death?" she asked.
Red sighed, "She's not actually dying, more like, being reborn into a totally new and different person." she looked at Kalena, "Being reborn is better than dying and disappearing from existence right?" she said, having witnessed someone die that way.
Tsuyoi shot a glare at Red to shut her up, she didn't forget about her presence.
Odayaka shook her head in disagreement to Red's opinion, "No, being reborn as...another person, with no memories of your past life..." she looked back at Kalena, "That's just as horrible as death..."

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games