Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:55 pm
gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright :nitemareleft
Allastair

User Image

...Misty is My Fiancee...it's alright, you do not remember me. you probabaly don't remember Talia. we accidentally time travel ourselves after war. anyways, can someone give me directions to Sasha And Misty?"

he seemed bother with Eclipse question but he never liked Ecplise . he glance at the Rose with curious. "What happened to Rose?"

kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

((OOC: photobucket is evil now. IMGUR is free still ))

Kalena looked at Kurona and smiled as she stung her
"Its quite alright. Heh, reminds me of other men I have come across, but I can't call him stupid. You can, as his sis."

Kalena turned her attention to Allistair
"Hey Al!"
As he spoke, her smile disappeared. He was set on one thing and this was a bit annoying but she understood where he was coming from. She was amused by Eclipse's reaction however.
"Misty is enroute back to the academy. Sasha....." she sniffled wanting to start to cry but she held herself back from crying.
"I...I don't know. No one wants to tell me." she said.
"They're afraid i'll explode into dust if I go after her."

Liya looked up at Allistair.
"Yeah! Her blood and tears are diamonds! She's a strange person!" she said hyper, knowing something was up with Kalena.

"Liya, please hush about that. Anyway, Rose got attacked by her own shadow and something happened with it and she got an ice spear in her chest. She's a tough heal."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:56 am
Allastair
[/color

AL smiled after hearing Kalena voice and he then apologized for coming in stuck up. he then hugs Kalena and turns to look at her friends, they seem nice to him and he walks towards to Rose with spear in her."Its's nice to hear that she be on Home."

he started to cry and observe the wound on Rose and then he walks back to everyone in the room. "Nice to see you all here. its been long time and don't worry about the tears in diamonds. I know about it from my own experience. I am not going to comment on it...Anyways,I think can heal Rose.."

he said as he cleared his throat. "Also where is Jaster?''
kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:03 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

((OOC: I hate long nights and no sleep......))

"I'm not sure" Kalena sighed, talking about where Jaster was.
"I'm sure he went into the fight to try to get Sasha back but past that...im not sure."

Liya looked up at Kalen and Eclipse before looking at Allistair,.
"You might wanna ask her husband and brother in law for permission before you heal her. The wound...." she whimpers looking away.
"maybe she just needs rest for it to heal?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(no spear just the wound)
Eclipse just nodded to Al. Kalen stood up and faced Al. "If you can heal her then do so. I don't like seeing my wife in pain." He said with a worried look.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

There was the sound of footsteps outside the infirmary as a foot slammed the doors open and there stood Shido carrying Dark Sophia over his shoulder and tied up. Niko stood back with Kelina and Misty as Shido walked in. "Eclipse its time you fix your mistake!" He said with an angry look as he tossed her on a nearby empty bed.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:25 pm
Allastair
[/color

Al nodded back at Kalena, Kalen, and Eclipse with their permission to addresses Rose Wounds. he then proceeds to remove his keyblade charm to his long black and white coat pocket. an he pulls up his sleeves and goes to Rose in the infirmary bed. he kneels down on his knees and observed the wound. it looks pretty bad to him and he whrisper in Rose Ears.

kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:06 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched and listened on the side, she's been wanting to say she wanted to help in some way, but whenever she was going to, someone else speaks or something else happens. So, she just simply continues to stand on the sidelines and stay quiet.

Odayaka's ears perked up when Shido kicked the doors open, the sound of the door slamming into the wall startled her. He was carrying someone familiar...though, she seemed to be...odd. When Shido tossed her onto an empty bed, Odayaka walked over to her to get a closer look. Her ears moved a little, feeling a little familiar with her aura, though it had a mixture of darkness, "Whoa...I remember her...Sophia?" she thought to herself. Sophia came to the infirmary a few times, but Odayaka didn't really know her good. Still, it was surprising and somewhat shocking to see her this way.

Red looked towards her direction and grinned, "Ooo~, can I have a look at her? She has some serious stuff going on with her." she said, squirming a little while still bonded.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

(ooc: how is everyone?)

Sophia's darkness was out cold.

Rose breathed hard. She was feeling the overage of being healed and she gritted her teeth. She was waking up.

Misty walked in behind everyone else. She saw Allister and shrieked.
"Al!" she immediately started to run to him, even though he was busy.

Kalena put a wall up between Misty and Al.
"Misty, where are Sasha, and Jaster, and Eric!?"

Misty looked at Kalena,.
"Eric's on the way with the rest of the light family. Sasha and Jaster....." she paused and sighed, knowing she needed to know the truth.

"Nema warped them both, Sasha trapped me and Kelina in a pit that kept crumbling and Jaster went after Nema himself and Nema released Jax while weakening Jaster. Jaster lost and Sasha, Jax and Jaster are with him....I don't know past that."

Kalena was gasping and choking on tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image

"That's quiet a lot happening. For now lets deal with what we have and get settled." Eclipse said as he walked over to the bed with the dark form of Sophia. "I need the original in here." He then sent a messege out of the original Sophia to meet him int he infirmary.

Kalen noticed rose waking and looked her over. "Hey its working."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:18 pm
Allastair
[/color

Allastair overheard lot of communion over his shoulder and continues to Aide rose. he also overheard Rose voice and looks at her, his eyes dry off tears. he hugs her and then finish up his healing spell by place his hands over her bod. he then chants "Faraga humana Faraga Humana..." as gold sparkles occupy Allastair body, he release the gold sparks on Rose body and intinalized the final stage of Healing. the gold sparks healed and strenghthen rose body parts. she afterwards look little younger and more energized.

"There you go. all energized and healed up, Rose.." He said as he steps away and heads to Kalen. he nodded to him.

"Kalen,Rose is finally heal and good to go. she should be up in few minutes. help her to walk slow until and no fast movements.." he makes his way over to wall that separates him and Misty. "Hi Misty..I miss you and since we are separate at the moment. I like to purpose...."

kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:04 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

(ooc: how is everyone? IM being dragged to something 80 miles away today....(rubs face) and I gotta look good, its gonna be so cold...)

"You....don't have to look too far" Sophia said behind the doorway to the infirmary, out in the hallway.
"Take care of those you should first, leave the monsters like me for last."

She looked her head in, she looked sad, but also looked like she had cut herself, most noticeably her arm and the knife in the other.
"I saw everything the dark me did when I was dreaming. I take full blame for it."

"So....phia, come in." Kalena said choking back her tears as she removed the wall between Misty and Allistair.

Misty immediately wrapped her arms around Allistair.
"I missed you too."

Rose opened her eyes, she seemed very weak still.
"Hey."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:37 am
User Image

"No you don't Sophia....I do. I let her out thinking it would help. I was wrong. Your not a monster." He walked up to her and took the knife from her and cast a heal spell on her arm. "I have to make things right." He then took her hand and led her over to the bed gently.
Shido looked up at the 2 and remained silent.

Outside in the hall Niko stood with Kelina waiting. "Are we going to walk in?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Allastair

"Myy sweet Mistty..." Al said as he runs to Her and gave her a hug. he smells her red orange hair and holds her tight. he then takes her to side of the room and sighs. he trying to decide to purpose to her or not. it just so much go on that he do not know any other time.

so he kneels to her and look at her sparkling eyes. he said "MY dear love, I know how much you love to fight. I just cannot sit and watch you be hurt nor anyone a lot. so I love for you to be my partner in any battle and I should have wait to purpose better way. my magic so old and my time here had me like immortal."

kalenakeeper

'Knux_nyan"

Kirai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:33 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

(ooc: )

Kalena watches Allistair and Misty and looks away. She couldn't handle this right now.

Misty's face went red as Al went to a knee. She was blushing furiously.
"But Al, you said if you fight more, you might fall apart. I remember you saying that the last time we were together. I was close to that point too."

Kelina looked back at Niko.
"Its up to you to go in, but to me, it is starting to get a bit......crowded, in there. Although the infirmary can grow in size needed automatically, I don't feel right about going in."

Kelina turned her head towards Eric.
"Go contact Wraith and King. We might need their help, or at least guidance."

Eric nodded and walked off  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games