Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Lets not get hectic now Kurona. It seems things are about to come to a close. Maybe now everyone can get a rest and we can get back to our schools actual purpose." Eclipse said with a kind smile.
"You think so?" Kalen asked and Eclipse just nodded.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:34 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

((OOC: ))
"heh....that'd be nice. If I stay though, I'll try to take ya job. Nah....I might move in with Kelina....or go bavk to Taogonia.....look after the world.."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 pm
[ooc: Just 1 more god dammed test and I'm home free...I don't know if I'm gonna make it. *dying* ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka peered over towards the others as she fed Red her jello, her ears perked up to eavesdrop on their conversation as she was curious about what happened, and what was going on. She was shocked to hear what happened to Sasha, her eyes widened, "Wh-What...Sasha's..." never once has she ever witnessed Sasha act in such a way, so this was a big shock to hear. She knew Sasha to be gentle and kind...she couldn't believe this.

"Everyone has darkness in them you know." Red said to Odayaka as she chewed on whatever jello was on her mouth. She swallowed, "Even the kindest of people..." she grinned at Odayaka with her sharp teeth, "Like you."

What Red said sent a shiver through Odayaka's body, she quickly stood up and took a few steps away from Red. She furrowed her eyebrows a little at Red.

Red giggled and shrugged, "But, some people have more or less of it in them."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:04 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

((OOC: goodluck hun ))

Kalena looked at Oda then looked her over and softly sighed.
"Sasha and Misty were as close to a mother I ever had. Ive known them as long as I have lived. They're my best friends, and now they're both....gone. Not dead, just....." she sighed
"I have never known their darker sides before. Misty I knew always had one but with Sasha....she was always calm, until she had to call my brother to deal with Kelina....that was the only time she lost her temper...that I have known..."

Kalena sounded like a scared girl.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image

"She sounds very nice..." Rena said as she stood next to Kalena. She had never really left her side but she had remained quiet. It startled Eclipse when he heard her voice. She seemed to small like a ninja he hadn't even noticed her. Kalen just chuckled at Eclipse's reaction.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 pm
[ooc: Ahh, it's over...it's finally over. It's a bitter end, but it's over. rofl crying ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Kalena as she spoke, then looked down after she had finished. "So then...what is there to do? Shouldn't...there be someway to get them back?" she asked, hoping that Sasha wasn't completely lost.

"There is a way to bring them back from darkness." Red suddenly said, bringing attention to herself, "All you need is a keyblade." she said, making it sound simple. It was as if she were hinting at them to just kill Sasha and Misty.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:27 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

((OOC: typed from phone)
]((edited in the colors on computer)

"misty shouldn't be a problem. Sasha om the other hand....well...." She sighed.
"Her boyfriend is nothing BUT darkness. He has this keyblade that is as dark as...well.....imagine all the darkness in the world. It's like that. My brother and Sasha boyfriend never met....I hope it stays that way. Both of em dark. .."

Liya whimpered
"Dark and evil?"

Kalena smiled.
"Nah. Dark and slightly evil but he's protective of her. We were friends long ago. He good man. "

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright." She walked over to Kalena and made her finger liquid. She grabbed Kalena's forearm with a firm grip and gently held her finger over the wound. A blue flame was emitted from her fingertip, so it was like a blowtorch. "Lucky for you, I'm feeling content and using a cold fire. My magic, Celestial Fire, isn't something you mess around with."
Ene checked Rose's forehead with her hand. "Could I learn it?"
"You're not capable of doing magic. Didn't want you to feel bad about it but you can't use magic." She put it bluntly.

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image

"There are still mysteries to be explored about the keyblade in itself. As a friend once said they were never meant to be used to bully others." Eclipse said to Red. Kalen nodded as he took Rose's hand in his as he stood next to her bed.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Ene puffed up her cheeks. "That was a bit rude..."
"Yeah, it was half-pint. By the way, I wouldn't hold onto Rose too long when Ene's holding onto her." Kurona stuck a finger in her mouth and imitated a gagging noise. "Ene's aura is pretty potent."
In her own special way, Kurona was trying to warn them that Ene was not in control of her own constant healing spell and they could become ill by just contacting such a powerful spell without injuries or illness.
"One more thing. In case you haven't heard, there's a whole box of stupid out there going after some baddies. The least we can do is show some concern. If anything, I'm more concerned about Jaecen...."
"But, daddy's goin' to be fine." Ene didn't understand.
"He's probably more a threat than half of what they're facing out there."

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

((OOC: so everyone knows, Kalena's had this forever, just I don't bring it up often))

Rose wasn't waking up.

As Kurona took Kalena's forearm, she looked away hearing the flames coming from her finger tip. The wound started to look like millions of tiny diamonds before reverting back to blood.
"I agree with ya." Kalena said, not even noticing her body was showing more of herself than she normally lets others see.
"Even a magic master like myself can't use it. Must run in your bloodline."

Liya saw Kalena's blood change back and forth for a moment and whimpered.
"Kalena, why do you have sparkles in your blood?"

Kalena stifled a whimper. She was hoping no one would ask.
"Um....its magic mana, yeah, that's it" she said, obviously sounding like a lie, being a bad liar right now. The people that knew weren't here to lie for her. She was getting nervous.

She immediately changed the subject to what Kurona was saying.
"a box of stupid? You sent Jaecen....after Sasha....didn't you?" she asked, sounding sad.
"She was never supposed to be able to fight, she's....and Misty...." she whimpered as a few tear drops fell, shattering on the floor as diamonds .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 am
Female 16 |

Kurona let her magic slip a bit so it actually stung for a moment. She replied smartly. "Whoops~! My bad." Kurona frowned before returning to being serious. "Jaecen is the box of stupid."

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 pm
gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright :nitemareleft
Allastair

User Image

In the middle of everyone discussion, a portal open up in the room and Post Horseman war Al persona walks through the portal. he looks for Talia but did not see her and he closes the portal out. he looks around to see either Kalena or Misty in sight. he breathes out of his mouth and the aura hint darkness near the Academy. he sighs and looks at all in the room.

"No time to congregated, I picked up Misty and Sasha Aura. I am do my best to bring them home. so Anyone, Kalena or Rose tell me where my fiancée at?" he seemed flustered and anxious to see her dark side. "Oh I will come back and answer questions later. I need go fetch Misty, btw Talia should be on her way. if not, she be track down Misty as well.."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

While Odayaka was listening to the others speak, her ears perked up. She closed her eyes, as it seemed Shinochi was speaking to her through her mind.
[In Odayaka's mind]

"Hey Oda, you there? Hello?" Shinochi looked around, her ears moved around while perked up as she sat on her bed with crossed legs. She sighed, "...look, if you remembered something about us that's embarrassing, I'm gonna be honest and say that it was most likely an accident. I mean, I was probably drunk or something and you were there so, you know, I didn't mean to do 'those' sorts of things to you-"
"S-Sorry Shinochi, I'm still getting used to this.....wait, what were you going to say just now?"
Shinochi let out a small yell, "Nothing important! Don't mind it! she cleared her throat before talking again, "Anyway, I forgot to tell you something, since we've become one, you now have the potential to become a fighter." she said before clapping her hands and cheering.
"Whaaat? B-But I don't like to fight! I like healing people, and protecting them from harm with magic!"
Shinochi chuckled and folded her arms while smirking, "Well now you'll also be able to do that with a sword, because guess what, I have a special something for you that I left in my gummi ship." She looked down with a sad smile, "...I made it for you a long time ago, kind of like a memory to leave behind if I died."
Odayaka didn't immediately respond, staying silent for a few seconds, "...that's not fair, you're just saying that to make me feel guilty if I don't take it."
Shinochi laughed a little, "It's the truth, I knew you'd grow up into a strong woman one day, so I wanted to be prepared." She lied back down on the bed with her head resting on both of her palms, "I was going to surprise you with it when you got to a certain age...but, oh well, this works too. You may still be the same age...but you're body's change should make you strong enough to wield the blade." She yawned, "Well, it's about time for me to get back to my business, so I'll give you a memory of my ship. It should be in the gummy hangar of the academy." She closed her eyes, "So get to it...Lil' Oda."

Odayaka opened her eyes after the talk with Shinochi, she put a hand to her head. She felt a slight headache, but she knew how Shinochi's ship looked like, so she could go look for it when given the chance. She noticed that someone had appeared before them, a little surprise, how long was she talking to Shinochi. Whoever this man was, it seemed he was willing to bring back Sasha and Misty.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image

"I'm sorry i'm a bit out of the loop here. Who is your fiance?" Eclipse asked Allastair as he turned to him.

Kalen let go of Rose's hand as he felt the darkness in his stir. His winced and turned his head as if in minor pain.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games