Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona nodded. "Big responsibility is an understatement. But,
of course, there is a possibility you won't have a keyblade. Who knows what can happen?"

Ene looked up at her Aunt. "I can't even use magic, let alone a keyblade. Does that mean I'm the weakest one in the family?"

Kurona scoffed. "Girl, you are lucky. You don't have to worry about a damned thing. Of course, you are pretty much a massive healing spell."

"I don't get it..." She tilted her head in a listless manner, clueless to the fact that she was constantly casting a very potent curaga spell.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:38 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya unsummoned the keyblade and listened to Ene and Kurona talking.
"Um, maybe it means that you don't know that you are but your casting endless curing spells without needing to cast it because your are already doing it without knowing? Mabye?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:28 am
[ooc: Hey guys, sorry for the late rp. You know the usual...japanese class and stuff. emo ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While everyone had been conversing, Red was fidgeting around, gritting her teeth a little. Her stomach had growled a few times, "Hey! I'd hate to break up your little tea party, but I'm starting to get hungry here." she said, her stomach growled again.

Odayaka's ears perked up, looking over at Red whom shared that she was hungry. She sighed and walked over to the fridge, if she remembered correctly, they always had some food in the fridge where certain medicines were stored. She spotted some jello cups, grabbing one and showing it to Red, "Erm...would jello be fine?"

Red's eyes widened a little, but she looked away to hide the fact that she really would love some jello. "Y-Yeah, I guess..." she said with a shrug.

Odayaka nodded and grabbed another one from the fridge before closing it and walking over to Red with the two jello cups.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:20 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

((OOC: No prob ))

Liya looked out the door to see Kalen was carrying Rose and Kalena was walking behind him.

"Mom? I think we have wounded coming in."

Kalena heard Liya talk and walked ahead of Kalen and sat down.
"Hi Liya. Hi Kurona and Ene." she said in a calm tone.
"How....skilled....are you in extensive healing, Miss Kurona?" her tone became serious, then she looked at Ene and smiled.

"My oh my, your quite a healer, aren't ya, Ene?"

Liya was unnerved by how Kalena spoke to Kurona and Ene, as if she known them for a while but at the same time didn't know them too well.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:51 am

"Rose needs the pod. She was stabbed by a lance and had most of her energy sapped." Kalen said as he helped Rose to the back of the infirmary where the healing pods were.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:47 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

((OOC: fighting flu crying ))

Liya whimpered seeing who Kalen brought in.
"R...Rose?!

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"I'm good with healing magic. I wouldn't have stayed here if I weren't." Kurona folded her arms and scoffed. She walked over to the pod and held the bay open. "Before you put her in there, check her temperature. Ene, thermometer."
Ene slid out of her chair and pulled a thermometer of a drawer. "Got it!" She handed it to Kurona.
Kurona took the thermometer and forced it into Rose's mouth. She checked the reading and sighed. "Ten minutes. No longer than ten minutes.
Any longer will be too much. Bring her out of there."
Kurona pointed at the wall. "Set her on that bed."
Ene took her hand and moved it so she was pointing at a bed. She looked at Kalena apologetically. "Aunt Kurona... Are you tired?"
"No." She scoffed. "By the way, this one is yours.
You don't need my help."

"What?" Ene stammered.
"Heal Rose, dammit. Were you not listening?" She barked.
Ene flinched. Kurona noticed. She sighed. "Sorry.... I know you can do it, Ene."
Ene nodded hesitantly. "Y-yes. Of course..."
She waited for them to move Rose to the bed. Kurona instructed her. "This will be way faster than a healing pod. Ene, take her by the hand and close your eyes. Imagine a green river flowing. Everyone else, stand by me outside of range. We don't need anyone going into a coma."
Kurona knew just how potent self-casted magic could be. She folded her arms and frowned, muttering to herself. "The least we need is someone going into a coma because of her...."

[Ene's magic was potent enough to make anyone around her feel comfortable and/or feel a bit drowsy. It wasn't strong enough to send someone to sleep. But, if she concentrated it, she could send people into a coma if they were within her personal space. However, any wounded/injured person within the radius of her magic spell would only be healed and be unaffected by the magic]

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Kalen nodded as he set Rose on the bed but as he released her he felt the dark tattoo over his arm move again and he winced in a slight pain as it slowly moved up his shoulder before stopping. It could be seen a bit on his neck then. Kinda like a vinyl design. He backed off a bit as he stood near Kalena.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:58 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose's temperature was low at 89 degrees. She was healing but she was very exhausted from the wound Jaxon had dealt to her.

Kalena sighed feeling Ene's healing aura healing her wounds but not her exhaustion.
"I don't think it was in Sasha's wishes to leave, unless it was her true love in Sinato,." Kalena said in a calm tone, then she looked down.
"Not many people know about him, or the people that are with him. Only people who know are those so close to me, yet not everybody, some of them gone, dead, or...just away on mission. He and his company are strong, but so are the dangers that come with him."

She looked at Kurona.
"Kurona, I wouldn't ask unless I had no choice, but...would you become the Academy Nurse for a while, at least until we get Sasha back? Um, I mean, I had disabled the hologram nurse, I did that when I first became headmaster, but I could re-enable her...." her voice was unsure, scared.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:24 pm
Female 16 |

She pointed at Ene. "Unfortunately, that's not your call. But, I can stay here to tutor the one you actually should choose." Kurona scoffed.
Kurona cracked her neck. "You need to calm down, to be honest.
All your worrying is making the air smell bad. Plus, it'll give you more wrinkles than you probably already have."
She waved a hand in front of her own face. "I'm blind, by the way."

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 pm

"And yet your doing a stand up job here." Kalen said as he took a seat in a nearby chair with a grunt as he rubbed the back of his neck. The mark was itching him. Like spiders crawling up his spine.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose slept but healing slowly.

Kalena sighs.
"IM gonna walk the grounds"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 am
User Image

"I suggest you rest a bit more Kalena." A voice said as Eclipse stood there by the door.
"Ah hey bro." kalen said rubbing his neck nervous. Eclipse looked at him in disappointment and sighed.
"You let it out again. Dammit brother...." He walked over to Kalena and looked down at her. "Report." He asked.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 pm
Female 16 |

Kurona spoke gruffly. "None of you are going anywhere, actually.
Whatever happened, the smell of iron is annoying my nose. Seriously, I'm about to just cauterize all of your wounds."

Ene giggled weakly. "Eheh... Perhaps you should just help them?"

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:49 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena looks at Kurona and sat down.
"Oh....um....ok. You definatly have a commanding voice"

Kalena looked up at Eclipse
"Well, Sinato, Sasha's boyfriend, returned, but Sasha somehow has become evil, or at least dark. I don't know to what extent. I believe Sophia was found too but Shido, Reno, and Kelina went after her."

"Sasha has a boyfriend?" Liya asked clueless.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games