Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya slowly stopped once she realized Oda had fallen asleep. She heard the question Red asked Kurona. She knew in her instance, but not in Oda's, best leave it for mom to answer.

She stared out the window seeing a few dust particles. She sighed pretending she was seeing fairies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona folded her arms and heaved a sigh. "that would have been smart of me to tell her, wouldn't it have been? It all depends on the person.
By that, I mean the second astral body within. If the second astral body doesn't want her to go, she could be stuck in there forever. Comparing her to Liya is like comparing chocolate to magma. Liya got the sweet end of the deal out of having whomever she's got in her. Oda and Shino though...."

"You can do something about it, though... If she gets trapped inside, right?" Ene asked worriedly.
Kurona closed her sightless eyes and gave a snort. "Like I would.
This is good training for her. Plus, I'm not the only one in this room with the gift of astral body mind projection."
Kurona noted, hoping Liya would figure out what she was talking about.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 am
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Within Odayaka*
Odayaka was about to speak, but, Shinochi pushed a finger on her mouth to stop her from speaking.
"Yeah, I know what you're gonna ask...because, you know, me and you are one now. Like they say, one body, one mind." she took her finger off of Odayaka's mouth, "You were gonna ask who I am, right?"
Odayaka was surprised, but she nodded as a response.
Shinochi smiled...but there was a faint sadness mixed in with her smile, "Wow...so it actually worked..." she said to herself.
Odayaka tilted her head, "It worked...? What do you mean by that?" she said, overhearing what Shinochi said.
"Ah damn...you heard me. Guess your ears aren't big for nothing." she rubbed the back of her head, "Well...what I mean by that is....." she looked at Odayaka, locking eyes with her, "I...erased all your memories of me."
Odayaka was shocked, but most of all, she was confused, "So...we did know each other before?"
Shinochi nodded, "Yup." she lied back down, resting her head on both of her hands and crossing her legs, "We were actually really close, like sisters." she added.
"So then why?" Odayaka was very concerned about Shinochi's decision, "Why erase my memories of you if we were so close? Didn't you care about what I would think?" she asked, her ears going down.
"That's just the reason why..." Shinochi closed her eyes with a sigh, "If you still had your memories of me after I became one with you...it would've hurt you more than it would me." She opened her eyes again, looking at Odayaka, "Am I wrong?"
Odayaka didn't know how to respond to that...or rather, she didn't have a response to that.

*In real time*
Red wore an expression of unease, "Yeesh...remind me to never have someone fuse their mind, heart, and soul with mines. I can only tell how much trouble it can be to have another person share your body and thoughts." she said. She did have a good point, having someone else share your thoughts? There's no way to have any privacy anymore after two people fuse together.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:52 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya listened to Kurona and Ene closely as well as Red.

"That's right, only Jaecen knew then, before Kurona was my mom, and now no one knows that you gave me your heart, Carter." Liya said within herself, her inner self grabbing her arm looking down shyly.
"Do you think we should help Oda and Shinochi....if she's stuck in there too long?"

Liya turned back to Kurona as she was speaking.
"So....um....do we know how Oda and Shinochi were put together?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Carter rested himself on the ground. "Meh. First timers always screw up. We can help on one condition. If she starts going pale and her body begins to die, then you can step in. That's my only condition."

"I can't explain this kind of magic, since it's more of a mystical art than a magical one." Kurona said.She turned to Red. "Keep your mouth shut or an astral form in your head will be the least of your worries."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:46 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

*Within Odayaka*
Shinochi looked at a certain spot of the room, staring there for awhile. She sighed, "Whelp, you better be getting back." she said as she was about to reach over to Odayaka.
"W-Wait! B-But what about my memories of you? Will I ever regain them?" she asked Shinochi.
Shinochi smiled and closed her eyes, "Well...unfortunately, yes, you will regain them overtime...the human mind is really complicating you know? No matter what you do to remove memories, it somehow finds a way to recover them." she opened her eyes and looked at Odayaka."Okay, one more thing." she placed a hand on Odayaka's head, and a quick flash of light emanated from her hand as it was placed on her head, "There...now we should be able to talk to each other whenever....though, I may not respond sometimes because I'd probably be sleeping."

She smiled at Odayaka, suddenly pulling her in for a hug, "Well then...see you next time kiddo."

Odayaka was about to speak, but she suddenly began to drift off, everything around her began to fade away...

*In real time*
Red shrugged at Kurona's threat, she didn't know what and astral form was, so she didn't know whether to feel threatened or not.
Odayaka opened her eyes wide with a gasp, her ears and tail pointed straight up. She looked around, it seemed she was back to the real world. She sighed, her ears going down, there was much more she wanted to ask. She looked at the others, "How long...has it been?" she asked them, wondering if she was in there for a long time.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:06 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya nodded then heard Oda waking up. She looked up at a clock and counted on her fingers.
"I think about a hour. I'm...not good at reading those things"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:31 pm
Female 16 |

"Close enough, Liya." Kurona set a hand on her head. "It's been twenty minutes, Oda. Did you meet her?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:01 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was surprised when Liya said an hour, but sighed of relief when Kurona said how long it had actually been. She nodded when Kurona asked her if she met Shinochi, "Y-Yeah..." she looked down, her ears going down, "We talked for awhile, and she seemed nice...b-but, according to her, she erased my memories of her." she said with a saddened expression.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:53 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya looked confused
"Why....that's....weird..." Liya said slowly.
"You two were really good friends. To forget that...." she looked off wondering how many people she forgot each time her memories were erased.
"is a crime..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:07 am

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Liya with a small smile, "N-No, it's not like that at all...she didn't do it because she wanted to..." she looked down, her smile disappeared, "She said...she wanted to save me from the pain I would've felt after she fused with me..." she chuckled a little, but sadly, "I guess I had a very strong bond with her before...so it probably would've hurt really badly if I still had my memories of her right now..." She sat back down on the bed, releasing Liya, "So, maybe...it was a good thing Shinochi did what she had to do..." although, she still couldn't help but feel that Shinochi shouldn't have erased her memories of her.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:19 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

((OOC: bump))

Liya watched Oda
"It still sad. I know...I don't have all my memories, hundreds of times my memory was erased, we could only restore some of my old memories."

She looked at Oda.
"Mabye it happens, when one person gives another their heart, or merges their hearts together. Mabye you'll see new memories or something."

She summoned her keyblade, still in basic form.
"Or new skills. I still have a lot to learn."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Female 16 |

"Speaking of new skills..." Carter said, having taken a construction helmet, reflective vest, and bullhorn. He pulled the bullhorn to his mouth to issue orders to no one. "Hey, you over there! Be careful with that!
It's high grade stuff!"

Carter returned his attention to Liya. "If you want, you can help her unlock her keyblade. Just tap the tip of your key against her chest and voila! You'll have unlocked the keyblade that was in Shino's heart. Shino and Oda aren't like me. It was quicker with me because I let you have every ounce of my person. Body, spirit, and mind."

Kurona set her ands on Liya's shoulders. "Yes. I'm not entirely sure how you came to be able to use a keyblade but it is absolutely wonderful."

Carter rested back, the construction gear still on. "Shino had one but she couldn't access it's true power. Probably because she was really snarl-y and a cranky pants."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:40 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Liya's keyblade for a few seconds before nodding, "Yeah...maybe." though she didn't remember if Shinochi had a keyblade. Shinochi didn't exactly explain anything about learning skills and such that she had. Her ears perked up when Kurona commented on Liya's ability to being able to summon a keyblade, "Having a keyblade is a big responsibility, right?" she said.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:03 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya sighed to Carter inside of her.
"I wont do it unless she asks. One person who had it....well...." her inner self frowns and shows who looks like Kalena but seemed more battle ready.
"She had a keyblade and said it only caused trouble for it. I don't wanna force the keyblade on someone who doesn't want it"

Liya looked up at Kurona
"Yeah, its not as heavy as it was before when I first got it. I'm sure its the heart inside me allowing me." she smiled to Kurona

She looked at Odayaka.
"Mmhmmm. Miss Shinochi was a wielder too. I'm still learning the basics myself, but most people keep me out of trouble."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games