Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

((ooc: Yeah I'm waiting for kurai to tell me yes or no. Jaster's memory wasn't originally affected cuz he was at the academy or in a fight when memories were changed. He's one of the few who remembers alternate timelines or original timelines. I think kalena memory was tampered too....(I dunno. Typing off cell. )

((Also sorry for no post today. I was close to going to the hospital today for my seizures. I was told I had stopped breathing for a few seconds....thats my day...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

((ooc: The ooc from last night still stands, I'd like a OK or no from Kurai before I move on with Jaster knowing or not, but I can still rp while I find out))

Liya and Jaster were in shock at Odayaka's outburst.

Jaster walked to Odayaka's side and held her hand.
"Ok, Oda, Shinochi, its ok." he said in a calm voice.
"If you feel it is your concern, be careful with it. I can tell you have great love and care for Tsuyoi, but right now, you need to recuperate. Both of your hearts probably need to recover, and yet I know nothing of two hearts merging together, yet I know of a shattered heart reforming." he gave a weak chuckle.

"Heh, might call you Odachi when you outburst like that." he chuckled.

Liya didn't say anything, her smile disappeared as she watched Shinochi take over Oda's body for a few moments, their voices as one. Oda was shy and timid, Shinochi was the polar opposite. She wasn't sure how this would turn out.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

She stood up in an obviously calm fury. The temperature around her elevated a bit. Jaecen started to sweat. "Hoo, boy...."
Kurona grit her teeth. She started walking toward Odayaka. Jaecen wasn't sure whether he should try to hold Kurona back. "Listen here,
fox-kid. I don't give a s*** if it is your problem. I have enough to deal with without you trying to act like a firebrand. Now, lay back down before I strap you down."
She glared harshly as her hair seemed to almost catch on fire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: It's okay.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:35 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Jaster as he calmed her down. She looked down, putting her hand to her chest. She didn't know if it was her feelings that felt great care for Tsuyoi...or if it was Shinochi's. She was sure she cared for Tsuyoi...but not as much as Shinochi does. Her ears went down when Jaster had the thought of calling her "Odachi"...as if her name wasn't strange sounding already. She turned her attention back towards Kurona, instantly going stiff when she noticed that Kurona was obviously furious over her outburst. She actually began to cry and whimper at the site of this "monsterfied" Kurona. Her ears go low as possible as she shivered, her tails going between her legs. She couldn't exactly control that sudden outburst, so she felt it was unfair for her solely to be blamed.

Red smiled casually at this, "And just like that, she's back to her wimpy self..." she thought to herself.

Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, standing up. She didn't know why...but she felt a little better. "That's right...she's not exactly gone...only physically." she walked over to the bed and fell onto it. She sighed and covered her eyes with her arm, "...I'll figure stuff out when I get enough sleep." she said to herself. It only took her a few moments to drift off into asleep.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:05 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen looked at Kurona with his hands on his waist. "Sheesh,
Kuro. Way to make her cry."

Kurona grumbled before walking over to Odayaka and giving her a hug. "Sorry, kid.... I-I guess I might have went over the top a bit..."
Ene held Jaecen's hand and gave it a squeeze. Jaecen smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. "It's alright, Ene. Kurona's hardly dangerous. After all, she's stuck in the infirmary with us."
"Jaecen," She glared at him with her sightless eyes. (Yes. Kurona is still blind.) "Do not make me torch you."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:46 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears moved up a little when Kurona hugged her. It was strange, she should be the one apologizing for the uncontrollable outburst, yet Kurona apologized. She wiped her eyes and her shivering stopped, feeling a little better from the fright earlier...though she still found Kurona somewhat scary. "Just now...before that unexpected outburst of mines...I felt a burning sensation in my chest." she said, her ears moved a little, "So that was Shinochi? She seems much more...courageous than I am." she said to Kurona.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:54 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

((OOC: oh ok cool, sorry about not being on yesterday. bad stuff happened...(holds head in pain) ))

"Kurona could deck you too, Jaecen." Jaster said.
"Man, I wish I could have sparred more against ya in the past." he said to Jaecen.

Liya became bored and started to brush Kurona's hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:18 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen closed one eye. "Hah. Don't press your luck, Jaster.
Even at this height, I'm probably more dangerous."

Kurona took a step back after letting Odayaka go. "Be that as it may, you're going to have to learn to control yourself."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

((OOC: ))

Jaster grinned looking at Jaecen now.
"So, is that a challenge? Of course, not in here, I'm only here as muscle but I'm pretty sure Kurona is the most dangerous one in here." there was a hint of fear in his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:33 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen wiped his nose with his thumb. "I'm about the same height as Ruen, dude! Master Ruen was crazy good. Faster, too. Let's take this to the classroom!" He said in excitement.
Kurona huffed a bit of smoke from her nostrils. "I'll take that as a compliment, Jaster." She replied gruffly.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded in agreement with Kurona about controlling herself next time something like that happens. "B-But...how do I do that?" she asked Kurona, "Is there a way I can learn to...communicate with Shinochi, instead of through my dreams?"
"You could just try talking to yourself. But, that'd make you look like a crazy person." Red commented with a grin.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:00 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Hearing Red, Kurona closed her hand into a fist. This caused the magma bindings to squeeze Red and burn her clothes a bit. "Keep talking and I'll turn your clothes to cinders so everyone can see your bare a**."
Jaecen chuckled. "Ouch. Harsh." He walked over to her and kneeled down. "Red, you shouldn't have run away from me and Tsuyoi. I was just trying to help you."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:51 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

((OOC: ))

Jaster nodded to Kurona.
"I meant it that way, unless Liya's other side wants to come out to prove me wrong."

Liya smirked.
"No thanks. I'm staying with mom, besides, we are too smart to fall for that taunt, Jaster."

Jaster chuckled then looked at Jaecen.
"Whenever your ready pip squeak. Just a friendly battle." he laughed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:14 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Red snickered at Kurona's threat, "Hehe, you said a**." but then she stopped snickering and cleared her throat, "Anyway, I don't mind revealing my bare body to everyone, I've already shown it a bunch of times during my personal examinations." she said with a grin, though, she won't be doing any such examinations any time soon.

She then looked at Jaecen, raising an eyebrow, "What? Who are you...?" she squinted her eyes at him. Surprisingly, it didn't take her long to realize who it was, "Ohh! You're that cowgirl's boytoy." she said. She examined Jaecen from head to toe, "You've done some shrinking I see." she commented. "But, that aside, maybe you were trying to help me, but that destructive wife of yours..." she shivered, "She thinks otherwise."

Odayaka poked Kurona's arm to get her attention, "Ms. Kurona, is there some way you can teach me to talk to Shinochi? Like...right now?" she asked.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:51 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen chopped her on the head with one hand. "Behave, Red. Oh, and, uh, don't go angering Kuro. She might just bite your head clean off." He stood up and looked at Jaster. =darkred]"Sparring, it is. Let's go have some fun."
[Exit]
Kurona ignored Red and her brother. She was more caught by Odayaka's question. She had to think about it. "Mmmmm, you could try meditation." She said.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games