Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:03 pm
Kurai_18
kefkadragon

(Erin and Nami have the same accent. They've had it for a while.)

(Lawrence has not had extended conversation with them, so he didn't know. Calm down.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: My Demons
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: The 13th Anthology

Wɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ: Haruka

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Ohlowlx stands at 5'7" and weighs 149 lbs.
He has messy blonde hair, which looks like it hasn't been brushed, and interesting sea-green eyes.
He seems to be pretty skinny, but does have a little bit of muscle.
His clothing consists of a tan shirt, with an orange symbol on it. It also has another orange shirt as a part of it inside.
The sleeves of his shirt reach just above his elbow. Over this he wears a green jacket, which seems to be more for style than keeping warm.
He has a pair of orange belts hanging loosely from his waist, and a regular pair of blue jeans.
He wears a regular pair of shoes, which are white with green designs. He also has an orange sweatband around his wrist.
He also always has a pair of headphones around his neck, yet they don't seem to be connected to anything.

Ohlowlx heard the young female's comment about his guitar with two... well, how she said, "long tune bars". He didn't go into a lecture about it, but instead continued to play. He was confused when people started talking about class, and then remembered that this was an academy. He felt a bit like an idiot for forgetting that, but everyone made mistakes. "I don't even know if I'm registered yet. I got here today. Literally. I managed to stumble across this place and I'm not even a student yet." he said, adding his input. He honestly had no clue where he was supposed to sign up anyway, so he just put it off... until this moment, at least. He had a feeling that he should find where he needed to register and do it quick. "So unless this place automatically registers you through some kind of scientific stuff, I might need to get that taken care of." he said, laughing sheepishly. He had honestly forgotten to ask them if they had seen an important someone, but would probably remember once he got where he needed to be.

Quotes

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 pm
kefkadragon
Kurai_18
kefkadragon

(Erin and Nami have the same accent. They've had it for a while.)

(Lawrence has not had extended conversation with them, so he didn't know. Calm down.)

XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin was wondering if there was any place that hadn't been affected by the poison. "You wanna check out the library again?"
Nami hopped off the bed.. "Sure. There's some stuff I want to get information on anyways."
[Exit to Library]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
kimi123loveheart
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:26 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Angel of Hollowness
fiendish az

((sorry I passed out))

Sasha smiles to Kira
"yes, you are free to go, but don't stress your body out too much."

Dk chuckles.
"Thankyou."

Ash stretches out yawning
"Im starting to feel better."

"that's good Ash" she said in a soft, almost motherly voice
"you just rest, i'll be here."

"Thankyou Kira" Ash said and fell asleep in Dk's arms.

Sasha looks to Ohlowlx,
"From what ive seen, its semi automatic. The academy is connected thru a psychic interphase to the headmaster. It drove my friend....a little insane"

Dk looked to James
"yeah, it really stinks. There are cures, but none here....and its hard to come by, especially the strong poisons."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 pm
                                          User ImageThe Courier James Reaper
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the infirmary]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

"Stinks huh. That really narrows it down...It might be related to a form of hydrogen cyanide then."James said as he watched one of the people that were in the room ran by him in a hurry and waved at him seeing as he wasn't given enough time to speak to Lawrence; After that happened he looked at his Pipboy as he was browsing through the Consumables tab and looked for a certain item and smiled when he found it and pressed on it as a bottle materialized right on the table beside James
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
though that wasn't the only thing that materialized as a syringe appeared right next to it
, James then grabbed the bottle and showed it to Dk."This puppy right here is called Datura antivenom and boy does it work wonders...This stuff saved my life more then just a few times i might add and i haven't seen a poison that could stand up to it so far."James said as he continued."Do you trust me enough to see if it will cure your friend?"He questioned.
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:16 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Angel of Hollowness
fiendish az

(Sorry everyone, I was in the hospital since Monday night....I got released today)

Dk nodded to James.
"of course I do. You saved my life a few times." she smiled handing him the baby dragon.

"hey Dk, you better get back to your boyfriend. Im sure we got it from here, and you shouldn't be in harms way....at least for a little while." she said tossing her a talisman.
"it should throw the hunters off your track, it only works for a few hours before it becomes exhausted and needs to recharge for a few hours."

"including Kelina?"

"she may catch on sooner than the others." Sasha sighed and looked at James
"im Sasha, im Misty's twin....its nice to meet you" she smiled then looked to Dk
"shoo! We got this."

Dk smiled and left thru a portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am
                                          User ImageThe Courier James Reaper
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the infirmary]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Yay, Glad your back!
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

James grabbed ahold of the baby Dragon and was surprised at how heavy the little tyke was and decided to set him down on one of the beds as he then grabbed the Syringe and sucked some of the anti-venom into the Syringe and eyed the dragon."Going to hurt a little but bear with it."He said as he inserted the syringe into the Dragon's armpit seeing as how that was the spot with the least scales; James then injected the Datura anti-venom into the dragon as the effects would have been almost instantaneous as color would return to the kids face and he would soon start to breath and feel better."And there we go!"James said as he put the syringe away seeing as how he could still re use it; James attention was grabbed when he heard Sasha speak to him."Nice to meet you, The names James Reaper. Heh no wonder you looked familiar who would have thought that red head had a sister."He said with a short and brief laugh."But whats this topic about Hunters going after Dk?"He asked curious of what had taken place during his absence.
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:34 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Angel of Hollowness
fiendish az

Ash, the baby dragon, winced as James put the needle into his armpit. He bit down on his thumb, but it was more like teething than to actually hurt him.

He then immediately felt better and started to fly on his own.
"Thank you sir. I need to find my friends."

"they should be in the grand hall still." Sasha said pointing out the door.

The dragon zoomed out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sasha chuckled
"Young dragons, so much energy, yet get so sick around dragon bane when they are that small. Thanks for helping out James. Yeah, she dyed her hair red and I left mine natural white....it goes with our fur color....since im sure you saw her in tiger form and human form." she smiled.

She was starting to feel better from exhaustion earlier.
She gave a heavy sigh thinking about Dk and the hunters.

"Its a long story to me, it took me years to find out what happened to my old friend....Ive known Dk since she was a teenager working at a bar. We just called her Kalena Dragon, but back then, surnames came first, so it became Dragon Kalena, or DK for short. I lost touch with her before she went off to the keyblade graveyard to deal with the darkness, there were gods raging. She had fell many gods back in her day, many false gods. She only killed when she had no choice. However that changed when she reached the keyblade graveyard. "

She rubbed her head
"What I got from both Dk's and Kelina memories is that Dk fought and won the battle for the light, however sealing away those precious to her because of another false god whom was her friend back then. A man named Zanza. He convinced her that her friends, whom she only met once when she was a younger teenager than when I knew her, that they were becoming too advanced, too dangerous."

She rubbed behind her head rubbing her neck
"ugh im giving you too much background on Dk. Long story short, the war was won. Here is when Kelina comes into the equation. Kelina appeared as a child to Dk, luring her into a trap with other keyblade wielders, apparently those of the dark and light whom deemed Dk to be too dangerous to live. However even though Kelina appeared as a child, she was a young teen, at least her mind was. I suspect time travel was a factor in this."

Sasha looked sad.
"In doing that, Dk lost a lot of her memories when she finally left the...well....its between two areas. The keyblade graveyard, and the land of departure throne room. She couldn't tell friend from foe. At least, not until Kalena restored some of her memories. It took a lot to restore her memories."

She looked at her hand flexing it before looking back up at James
"I think when Kelina found out that Dk survived a attack that would normally destroy every normal wielder, she put herself into the darkness to gather forces, just to kill Dk, and possibly other wielders, and those closest to Dk. They are what we call 'hunters' as they hunt Dk down, no matter where she is, and they will attack from a distance before attacking up front. They care not about the casualties, as long as their target is killed. A few minutes ago, I gave Dk a amulet to throw off her scent to the 'hunters of the chaos.' It will work but only for a few hours, then it needs to recharge and Dk has to start to move between worlds to hide or fight them head on, until the amulet recharges. Then it will throw her scent off again. It was designed to throw the person's scent onto another world across the known galaxy in the light corridors."

She looked serious, yet still soft and cuddly
"However, never once in her life did she wield her keyblade. She thinks it will erase her memories, make her into the perfect soldier that she was to become. Or it would erase her completely. Dk, she took a different path than all the other Kalena's existent. The first to have a keyblade and never use it. I fear there are dark days headed for her, and it goes with the hunters.....and possibly her older brother and any of his people left. Im not sure, all I know is that sometimes I have premonitions about Dk and lately, its been shrouded in shadows, like something really bad is going to happen."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:26 pm
ninjadragon66
fiendish az

Sasha looked at Kira and then back at James. She wondered if they had trouble understanding what she said.

She gave a soft giggle at that thought.
she looked at a clock and rubbed her eyes.

"Man, it got late all of a sudden...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:52 pm
Kira sighs after hearing the story. he looks her them with an emotionless look. "that a long story and it is nice to know she had some friends growing up. all my life has been about death deceit and darkness. after the death of my family i learned life was not fair to all "Kira looks down in sorrow as he remembers the past " the life for me has been hard. at a young age i was taken in by a man who i called master he taught me everything in combat then left me all alone, i was without anything but what i left home with. i knew blaze would come after me again eventually so i prepared myself to kill without hesitation then after that i was still about thirteen and was taken by slavers i was eventually bought forced to do things i never wanted to do. then i was sold when i refused commands and then i was bought and set free. by then all i had was my sword and had else so i eventually was forced to make a choice do what i needed to survive or die i would lie cheat and steal to keep myself alive then one day some men came to me with a impossible job steal from heavily guarded caravan and i did it inside where stuff i did not know about i was paid my money and then gained the reputation as a thief that could get impossible things. they called me Kira the ruthless because i could do anything and be ruthless while doing it eventually i made enough money to get out of the life of scum and joined this academy a while back and met Kalena and her friend they offered to let me tag along with them but when i stepped threw the portal i found myself in a place full of evil and was attacked and left for dead until i was saved by a man he offered me a job in exchange i would be brought back to the academy . he wanted me to steal a keyblade not telling me the whole story just telling me to get it and he would be gone from my life. i agreed and the rest you know. the things i have done are unforgivable i can only hope to redeem myself some day. this place is suppose to be my fresh start away from the life i had. i wish there was something i could do to help the academy people here suffered from blaze because of me i don't think anyone will trust me again for it and i wouldn't blame them. i would talk to the new headmaster but i still think he wants me dead. "

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:15 pm
ninjadragon66

Sasha looked at Kira and heard his story.

"That is sad indeed. The part I forgot to say....her father went completely psycho, as did her fiancée...they tried to kill her on their wedding day....I should know....Misty and I were killed by those two and she came into death and pulled us out....everyone else....its like they turned a blind eye to her once they knew what she was to become....a keyblade soldier....but to this day she's refused to use it, or even wield it."

A tiger's tail appeared and she cuddled it in her arms
"There are bad people whom find redemption. I believe you can be one of those. Who knows, you may have a keyblade but your heart isn't ready to summon it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm
"i hope i find it but in the meantime i will hope some of my skills could help the school i hope that eclipse would accept my offer to help the academy in any way i can be it gathering supplies protection or donating funds just something. i want to redeem myself to the academy when i was doing that job i took. but i doubt he trusts me after that happened"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:30 pm
ninjadragon66

"it isn't easy to do." Sasha replied
"Take Kelina for instance. Right now, she's out to destroy DK. She was once like that before....when she was a teenager that just got kicked out of the original Organization. She destroyed everything, killed countless wielders, for really no reason. Then after she realized she had family still alive, someone with a pure heart....Rose...her sister, and she had a son, Jaster......she changed her tune....sorta...she was still malevolent, but she didn't hurt too many people, and stopped killing. "

She held her tail tighter.
"but now with Dk back....she wants to finish the job. If she does, it will destroy her life. What im trying to say is that even the most malevolent person can change. Besides, the academy let you inside here without trouble. It didn't do that for others until they proved themselves."

She looked out the window at the night sky.
"Dk's back. She's in the courtyard. If you want to show her where your from, now may be the best time."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:33 pm
"yeah alright thank you again sasha i guess ill see you later " kira runs to the courtyard

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games