Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"As for her... Odayaka!" Kurona snapped. "Did you feel something like a warm feeling? Like something overcame you?"
Ene looked at Kurona. "Aunt Kuro... What's that gotta do with this?"
"Ene, Liya gives off the same vibes and a similar aura to what our Fox Princess is currently giving off. Like there are two people in one body." Kurona explained. She looked at Tsuyoi, Odayaka, and Hileinna. "One of you three has a lot of explaining to do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 pm
[ooc: Sorry everyone, lots of reading to be done for this one sweatdrop ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked over at Kurona who was really curious as to what happened to them. She looked at Tsuyoi, seeing that she was having a hard time telling her, probably because of what Odayaka would think as well. She was unsure if Odayaka would be able to explain, so she decided to explain, "I think...it'd be most fitting if I were to be the one to explain." she looked down at Namia's body, squeezing her hand tightly before finally letting go of it. "I'll try to make the explanation as short as possible." she looked at the others before continuing.

(Hileinna's explanation of what happened)
She began to explain how Tsuyoi and Shinochi had gotten back from their battle with one of the Horsemen, but were confronted by two charactered upon their return. One of them was the hooded girl that they currently are holding captive, the other being her master, whom was some strange mask wearing woman. She then spoke of Tsuyoi going one-on-one with said woman, being held within a barrier alone with her. After that, it was when Odayaka had arrived at the scene and reunited with Shinochi...only to suddenly get attacked by some sort of shadow beast that seemed to belong to the hooded girl, however, the beast had acted on its own command. It was then that Hileinna and Namia helped them fight against the beast, whom split itself into multiple duplicates.

She stopped for a few seconds, but soon continued. She spoke of their battle with the shadow beast duplicates...and how it eventually led to Shinochi's and Namia's fate. Namia had succumbed to her wounds, and Shinochi's wounds were too great for Odayaka to heal. Odayaka wanted to help her however way she could, and that was when Shinochi began to do something that made herself glow, to the point of being a blinding flash...then disappeared.

She nodded her head after she was sure she explained it all, "And that's...everything I suppose." she looked towards Odayaka, "You had already changed in appearance when Shinochi had suddenly disappeared..." she looked at Kurona, "So, if I understand what you said...Shinochi is now one with Odayaka?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 am
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi nodded when Hileinna explained everything that happened with them, "Yeah, that's basically everything." she said before looking over at Odayaka. "I...didn't want her to find out this way..." she thought to herself.
Odayaka stared blankly at Hileinna, then looked towards Tsuyoi and the others, "Erm...I-I'm sorry...b-but who is this...Shinochi person you guys are talking about?" She then folded her arms, raising an eyebrow, "And why'd she decide it was all right to combine herself with me? I really hope she didn't do it forcefully..." she said, one of her ears going down.
Tsuyoi stared at Odayaka with widened eyes, "...what?" her expression changed to concern, "Oda...you...you can't be serious..." She was shocked...did Odayaka seriously forget who Shinochi was? The two were like sisters. She looked at Kurona, "Memory loss...doesn't usually happen with this sort of thing does it?" she asked her, thinking that Kurona knew.

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:29 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

Jaster seemed unnerved by this, but then looked at Liya knowing Carter did the same for her.
"Shinochi, man, she was a fighter indeed." he chuckled then smiled to Odayaka.
"Oda, she gave you her heart, that is a gift that you have to guard well. She must've really liked you for her to do that."

Liya squirmed her way out of Jaster's hug and hopped off his shoulder as he was talking to Oda. She hit the ground hard landing on her shoulder but she rolled instinctively to her knees then getting to her feet. She started to push the rolling chair Sasha uses to one of the cabinets holding medicine.
She started to crawl up it, the chair moved and she fell off. She grumbled and got up into the chair and onto the cabinet. The chair moved again. She grabbed several hi-potions from the cabinet.

Jaster felt the absence of Liya once he was done talking.
"huh.."
He then looked around seeing Liya hanging from the cabinet.
"Liya!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Kurona stopped what she was doing. "It's not all too uncommon to lose memories. Liya must have lost a few memories herself." Her voice became more gentle. "But, we can not be sure yet until she says she has heard an internal voice, like Liya did. From what I've seen so far...
Liya's internal voice is somewhat powerful... If it is true, then Shinochi might appear as an internal voice. Or perhaps not. It's yet to be seen."

"So... Odayaka might have a bit more strength?" Ene asked.
"It's a strength and a weakness..." Se heard the clattering and spoke up. "Liya, come here, darling."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:28 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Jaster with raised eyebrows, her ears perk up. She looked down, placing her hand on her chest where her heart is. She still didn't understand why Shinochi would do something like that, she didn't even know who she was. She looked at Kurona, tilting her head when she overheard her speak of possibly having an internal voice that might be Shinochi. She folded her arms, "Umm...you say I'm supposed to have...some internal voice or something like that right? Well...what about...in my dreams?" she said, looking down, "When I was sleeping, I had a dream...I was talking to some girl...she had red hair, and had cat ears and a tail." she looked back at them, "Is that...this Shinochi person you guys are talking about?"
Tsuyoi nodded, "Y-Yeah...what did you two talk about?" she asked her, hoping she would remember.
Odayaka rubbed her head a little, "Hmm...it's a little fuzzy...to remember..." she closed her eyes, humming to herself for awhile ".....ngh...I can't." she said, opening her eyes again. She frowned with her ears going down, "S-Sorry..." she apologized for not remembering.
Tsuyoi sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "No, it's fine...I kind of expected you to not remember."

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:59 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

((ooc: sorry didn't reply earlier, my seizures are back in full force, 4 so far today, had 8 yesterday. Fell so much...))

Jaster turned his attention back to Odayaka but then to Kurona calling Liya.

Liya crawled down carrying three hi-potions and gave one to Kurona.
"You look tired mom." she whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:05 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"I'm not too surprised." Kurona patted Liya on the head. "Some experience them vividly, some in dreams, and some not at all."
She spoke to Liya with a smile. "I'm a little tired but please refrain from climbing around like a spider monkey."
Kurona kept speaking, this time to Odayaka. "When you have dreams like one of those, I want you to start writing down as much of them in a journal as you can after you wake up. Try it or a little while, okay?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:19 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears twitched a few times, confused as to why she needed to keep logs of her dreams...but, she nodded. She was very curious about who Shinochi was, why she would fuse herself with her, and wondered if her dreams would lead her to answers. She looked around for her backpack, seeing it was still where she left it, on a small counter in the corner of the room. She got out of bed, but wobbled around a little, "Wh-Whoa!" she instinctively held onto Jaster to stop herself from falling. It seems she still needed to adjust to this new grown up body of hers. She looked at Jaster, her ears went down, "S-Sorry..." she said, frowning.
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Odayaka, then looked at Kurona, "You think she'll regain her memories over time?" she asked. She folded her arms, leaning in to whisper to Kurona, "I mean...wouldn't it be better for her to not regain her memories? If she gets them back...I'm pretty sure she'll become very depressed about Shinochi."

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Kurona shrugged. "Her memories are missing, too... I don't know.
Liya's the only case of this I've explored without physically prying into it.
Perhaps if I could run some procedures. Probe her brain for a bit... I don't know. I would rather not have to do something as intrusive as that."

Jaecen sat up,shaking his head. "Man... My head hurts..."
"Great... The heathen is awake." Kurona grumbled,
"Kuro... Quit with the heathen talk. You're more a heathen than I am." He said.
She blinked. "That was a surprise. Do you still look like a child?"
"No way. What're you talking about?" He laughed.
Ene walked over with the mirror. He looked into it. "s**t, man!
I look like a pint-sized bit of terror! How am I supposed to get married like this?"

"Bigger newsflash. Thanks to the family curse of the Patriarch,
you're stuck like that."
Kurona chuckled as an insult.
"Laugh all you want. I was adorable when I looked this size when I was younger." Jaecen retorted.
"No... I think it was just Gram taking pity on you. At least you're almost at tall as Ene." She laughed.
Ene's face turned red. Jaecen looked at Ene and placed a hand on her cheek. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm still your dad." He then noticed Tsuyoi and went quiet. He was a bit embarrassed but seeing her made him feel a bit better.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was very concerned for Odayaka, losing one's memories was a serious problem. Though, it seems she's only forgotten about Shinochi. She knew nothing of how to solve this sort of problem, so she left it to Kurona and the others to handle. She stood from her seat, returning the chair to where it used to be. "Well, if you'll all excuse me, I must go train." she said, but looked at Namia. She stared at her for a long while before looking down, and finally leaving. She headed towards the Sparring Classroom.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

((ooc: So, is it wrong for Jaster to remember events if everyone else forgot them, like Jaecen was the original one to take Liya in.))

Jaster smiled to Odayaka. He proceeded to lift her off her feet for a moment. A healing flame covered her legs.
"Hehehe its just fine Oda. This shouldn't hurt but help you regain your balance" he said with a kind smile.

Liya smiled and ran up to Jaecen and gave him a hug while he was on the floor. She put a hi-potion in his hand when he got up. Then she giggled about the curse of the patriarch and spun around acting silly all of a sudden.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi folded her arms as she began to think, she had hoped they didn't need to do something too complicating to fix Odayaka's memories. She then turned her attention to some red-headed kid that woke up, from the looks of it, Kurona knew who he was. As they conversed with each other, Tsuyoi seemed to have blanked out through their whole conversation. She blinked, rubbing her eyes, "...I think I need a rest." she thought to herself. "Sorry guys...I'm gonna go lie down for a bit...I guess everything's that's happened recently is finally catching up to me." she walked past everyone towards one of the extra rooms. "I guess Erin was right about me being weak..." she said to herself as she went into an empty extra room. She closed the door behind her and leaned her back against it. She slid down the door until she sat on the ground. She furrowed her eyebrows as she could feel tears suddenly fall down her cheeks. She covered her mouth to muffle the sobbing, as memories of Shinochi suddenly ran through her mind.
Odayaka thanked Jaster for helping her stand, then watched in concern as Tsuyoi went into one of the rooms alone. She had overheard what she said, and frowned, turning to Kurona, "Where is Erin!?" she said, she seemed to be angry.
Meanwhile, Red was whistling to herself...she seemed to be rather bored, despite all these random events going on.

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:42 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Kurona glared at Odayaka with her sightless, pale blue eyes. "Erin's none of your concern. Now, get back into that bed before I strap you to it." Her gaze was one that could strike fear into any person.
Jaecen sighed. He gave a hollow snicker. "Figures she wouldn't recognize me..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:25 pm
[ooc: @kalena - Is Jaster supposed to remember that? Or is he not supposed to because of certain events?]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down, Kurona's glare scared her as she took a few steps back. But she stopped, looking down and furrowing her eyebrows. She had a weird feeling in her chest...a burning feeling, like something was telling her to not back down. She looked back at Kurona, "N-No! Don't tell me that it's none of my concern! If it involves Tsuyoi's mental state, then it is damn well my concern!" it seemed like this wasn't her that was speaking. "Tsuyoi's already dealt with enough cr*p! She doesn't deserve to be told something so downhearted! Especially if it's from her...stupid...brat, punk of a son!" After shouting all that, she was panting, having a furious look on her face.

After a few seconds passed, she blinked a few times, and covered her mouth with a surprised expression. She looked around the room, confused as to where all that had come from.

Red laughed a little at Odayaka's rant, "Whooa, gotta say lil fox, I'm kinda liking this new you. You have a lot more guts than you usually do." she commented from where she sat.

Meanwhile, in Tsuyoi's room, Tsuyoi had heard everything that Odayaka had shouted after she had shed enough tears. She looked up towards the ceiling, and had a small smile on her face, "...Shino, what the hell are you teaching Oda."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games