Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Kurona stood up. "Don't worry about it. I can heal people, too. You guys just get lost."
Emalie had her hand on her hip. "What do you suppose we do?"
"Go find Sasha. I can handle the infirmary... I think." Kurona said.
Ene took Kurona's hand. "I can help Auntie Kuro..."
Kurona smirked. "Sure, short stuff."
Erin looked at Liya and Emalie. "Guess it's the four of us?"
"Oh, no. My baby isn't going anywhere." Kurona said. "She's going to stay here. Where it's safe."
"She's becoming quite the mother." Emalie tittered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 am
kurai_18

User Image

(OOC: This might be slow for a bit, waiting for someone else in another area of the guild to post where Sasha is))

Misty hopped back onto Erin's shoulder and nuzzled his cheek with her face purring.
"I'm worried, she never leaves the academy grounds, she hasn't in....well....years!"

"wow, that a long time to be cooped up in a place like this" Liya shivered then hugged Kurona again.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:54 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Kurona pat Liya on the head. Emalie sighed. "Sadly, I don't have my gear. It'd b easier with my gear."
Erin scratched Misty's chin. "Mum. I know where one of your pistols are. Th' other one's missin'."
"Take me to it, boyo." She waved at him.
Erin walked towards the door with Emalie following. He turned around. "Ene, behave an' help th' blind bat."
Ene nodded. Kurona growled at him. "I oughta thump you good in the head, man."
He smirked and kept walking. It was slow enough to where Misty could stay sitting on his shoulder without falling off but fast enough to get there.
[Erin & Emalie Exit]

(OOC: Not a problem)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:48 pm
kurai_18

User Image

User Image

Jaster walked in and knocked on the door frame. He had missed those who had left.
"Hey Kurona. Liya or Ene giving ya any trouble?" he smiled.

Liya immediately ran up to Jaster jumping high enough to reach his arms.
"Naw, we being good."

Jaster laughed pulling Liya into his arms.
"Yeah, I said that too. Sasha saw through my bull. So, I needed to talk to ya, kiddo, bout Sophia."

Liya puffed up her cheeks
"I dun wanna."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:18 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi knocked on the door frame when she had reached the Infirmary with the others. She looked back at Red whom carried Odayaka on her back, and Hileinna whom was carrying Namia's body in her arms, "Bring them in." she said to them.
Red did as she was told and walked towards one of the nearby beds, placing Odayaka on it. She looked at Tsuyoi, noticing she still had her gun pointed at her, "Tch..." she returned back to Tsuyoi, looking at the ground.
Tsuyoi glared at Red, then looked at the sleeping Odayaka, "Still can't believe her drastic change in appearance...she looks like she could be as old as Erin now..." she said to herself. Her mind seemed too affixed on the whole situation to notice how much pain the condition of her arm and leg was causing. Her left forearm was still shredded up, and her right leg was all cut up.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked down at Namia's body in her arms before walking over to one of the beds. She put Namia's body down on the bed, fixing her position so she lied down in a comfortable position...though that didn't matter since she was no longer alive. She grabbed a chair and sat at Namia's bedside, taking hold of Namia's hand and holding it tightly. She began to sob quietly, "...Namia....."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:50 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Se could feel the faint feeling of death in the air. Kurona shivered. "There's a feeling I don't like. What happened?"
Ene looked at Namia and checked her pulse. "She's gone..." She said before noticing Odayaka. Ene rushed over to her and checked her pulse and put a hand in front of her nostrils to see if she were breathing. "She's alive!"
Kurona made a gesture of honour to Namia. "Not sure what the hell you guys were up to but may you be stronger in your next life."
Ene looked Tsuyoi up and down. "I-I.... I don't know what to call you..."
"She's your stepmother, Ene. Best to call it as it is." Kurona grumbled. She smelled the open wounds coming from Tsuyoi. "What were you doing, getting mauled by a pack of ravenous dogs? Come. Give me your hand, Tsuyoi."

(OOC: Not a problem)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

Jaster frowned from what happened to Namia.

Liya started to hit Jaster's chest.
"Bring em back! You can do that! With your time travel stuff!"

Jaster looked at Liya and held her close.
"I can't, not without breaking time and space. Some things happen, Liya."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi looked down at Ene and tilted her head, confused by what she meant. She shrugged, "You can just call me whatever you're comfortable with." she said, putting her hand on Ene's head. She looked at Kurona and then at her shredded up arm, rubbing the back of her head, "Umm...long story short, that crazy gas mask wearing girl attacked me and Shino-" she stopped, not finishing her sentence. She looked down, furrowing her eyebrows and curling her hands into fists, "...damn it...!" she looked at Red and suddenly punched her, knocking her to the ground.
Red rubbed her cheek where Tsuyoi punched, gritting her teeth, "Oww!!! What was that for!?" she said, though she knew well what it was for.
Before Red was able to react, Tsuyoi had already grabbed her by the collar, pressing the barrel of her revolver under Red's chin, "Because of you and your damned friend...the lives of my two students.....especially Shino...!" she said, gritting her teeth. If she had any power left, she would be emitting a black and red aura right now.
"S-Stop it!" Odayaka said as she was now sitting up, looking at Tsuyoi with a saddened expression, "...i-it...wasn't her fault."

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna didn't mind Ene checking for any signs of life from Namia. Hileinna looked at Jaster and Liya, overhearing their conversation. The thought of bringing someone back to life...it was something she couldn't think about. To her, leaving the dead as they are was for the best...no matter how painful their passing is. "It's all right...you do not need to go through such extents..." she looked back at Namia, "...knowing her...somehow...she would find it bothersome being brought back from the dead..." she said, laughing a little as she wiped her eyes of tears.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:28 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Kurona growled a bit. "Everyone shut up! Sasha is not here right now and I'm doing my best to cover for her! Now, sit the f*** down and quit beating up on people!" She sent a spell out; A web of magma ensnared Red and pulled her away from Tsuyoi. Kurona physically grabbed Tsuyoi's arm and closed her eyes. She examined the wound by smell and a simple spell.
"As for you," She growled. "I'm already in a bad enough mood. Hold still. This will sting for a bit."
Kurona held up her index finger and placed it into a wound. A blue flame was emitted and slowly began to consume Tusyoi's arm. "It wouldn't be worth bringing that girl back from the dead, anyway. The way she is, she'd become nothing more than a demon."
Ene watched on as Kurona physically handled the situation. She walked over to check on Odayaka. "A-are you okay, Miss Oda?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:09 am

† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Ahh! Wh-What the hell!?" Red said with furrowed eyebrows, "But she's the one who hit me! Gah...this is mahogany." she said, sitting on the ground and turning towards the wall of the room. She looked down at the magma that kept her tied up, squirming a little. Now her escape was indefinite, even if she did use a darkness portal to get away, she wouldn't know how to get out of this ensnare. She sighed, and grumbled to herself quietly.
Tsuyoi was surprised by Kurona pulling them apart. She opened her mouth as she was about to say something, but didn't. She just looked away, her expression still showed anger towards Red. The blue flame didn't as so much bother her...all she felt was a strange sense of tingling from the flame. She looked towards Namia, then looked down, "...damn it..." she said to herself.

Odayaka looked at Ene and nodded, looking down at her legs "Y-yeah, I'm fine.....eh?" she had noticed something strange. "Eh...e-erm...?" her legs...were much more longer than she remembered. Now that she looked closely...her whole body had changed. "Wh-What!?" she looked at her body over and over a few times. From the looks of it, she had grown...or at least that's what she thinks...she was very confused about this.

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image

User Image

Liya buried her face into Jaster's shoulder. She wasn't used to Kurona yelling.

Jaster looked at Odayaka and Ene and chuckled and walked to her.
"You ok there, Oda? Slight growth spurt?" his voice was kind and quite to not bother Kurona.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:12 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Ene finally noticed. "Y-you do look different!"
Kurona looked up. Her spell broke as she did so but she kept a tight hold on Tsuyoi's arm. Red spoke up which caused Kurona to snap at her. "Quiet down over there before I give you third degree burns to worry about!" She returned to mending Tsuyoi's arm. "Damn. All this useless killing's going to put me in an early grave.
It's bad enough my eyesight's getting worse than it is already..."

Kurona remained quiet. She had a lump in her throat, having not told anyone that she was in remission.
Ene brought Odayaka a mirror. "See for yourself."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:30 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Geh!" Red sighed, deciding to stay quiet. Even she knew when to shut up to not make situations worse.
Tsuyoi scratched her cheek with her free hand when Kurona began to rant. She wondered what she meant when she said her eyesight was getting worse...but she decided not to poke into it.
Odayaka looked at Jaster, "S-Slight...isn't exactly the right word..." it was much more than a slight growth spurt. She looked at Ene and grabbed the mirror, looking at her reflection. Her hair was red, and her pupils were now orange. She opened her mouth, noticing her teeth was sharper than usual as well. She put the mirror down on her lap and sighed, "How...did this happen...?" she said to herself.
Overhearing Odayaka, Tsuyoi's eyes peered over at her for a second before she looked back towards the ground. Telling Odayaka about Shinochi's death would probably be the hardest thing she's ever had to do.

User Image

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games