Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image

"Your a bit late on the front. War has been eliminated and Death has already been taken care of if my sources are to say anything. That leave's Plague and Famine. Plague is being engaged by our people in radiant gardens and Famine is being searched for by another in notre dame." Listio informed as she stood there feeling slightly out of place. She would better from the shadows.....kinda like Niko.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:49 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wakai sighed, "Jeez...if Jaecen was here a lot earlier, than maybe we would've dealt with the horsemen much more faster..." she thought to herself, looking towards Jaecen. "Still..." she began to wonder about Jaecen's return. But then, she felt tugging at her dress-skirt, looking at to what or who it was.
Odayaka was standing behind her this whole time. She snuck into the room while everyone was distracted with themselves.
Wakai was a little surprised, "O-Oda! When did you-?"
"I...arrived not too long ago. Hehe...I'm starting to get good at sneaking." she said with a small smile. That means she heard everything that had happened. She looked towards Sasha, her ears went down. She walked over to her as Jaecen sent some energy to her, "Ms. Sasha..." she wore a saddened expression.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 pm
[ooc:]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana nodded when Wakai told her they were relatives, "I...see." once again, she wondered why the Light family never spoke of them. Maybe...it was a common thing to not talk about family, is what she thought. She watched as tensity grew between the group, feeling sorry for Erin, it was obvious he cared about this Misty girl who had apparently turned into a heartless. She was a little startled when Wakai expressed her surprise about Odayaka's sudden appearance. She looked at Odayaka, surprised as well, she hadn't even noticed her enter the room.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:26 am

┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 19 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen stared at Sasha like she was his mother. He felt like an a** but there were things he had to accomplish. The fighting was almost over but that didn't mean much to Jaecen. To him, the fighting was just beginning.
Jaecen spoke up after clearing his voice. His voice still cracked. "I know that the Four Horsemen are almost defeated. Once Famine is wiped out, you guys have another enemy to kill." He paused and looked at the group. "Me."
Emalie was caught off guard by what he said. So too were Erin and Kurona. Ene took a step forward. "Daddy?"
"You've got to be kidding me..." Erin said.
He smiled weakly. "I'm not kidding you. I'm going to need you guys to kill me once we finish off the Horsemen. The dead should stay dead... That's how it's supposed to be."
"Stop joking around..." Ixyam said. "Look,
I said I wanted to shoot you. In no way did I mean I wanted to actually kill you."

He shook his head. "It'll be hard... I know..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 am
User Image

Listio was silent as Jaecen said that and shook her head with a small smile. "I don't think that rule applies anymore with the universe broke like it is. People be popping in and out of the underworld these days like its a movie theater. I think hades himself doesn't even care anymore."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai's eyes widened a little when Jaecen had said that he needed to be killed after the Horsemen were dealt with. She sighed, "I knew there would be some sort of catch..." she said to herself. She looked towards Listio as she spoke, then looked back towards Jaecen, waiting for his response.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 pm

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen scoffed. "Please. Hades is practically a joke. The King of Hell isn't a joke, though. Of course, the Gods won't get off my back.
That and all this power I've got is a ticking time bomb. Getting rid of it like I just did with Sasha and Jaster is preventing me from swelling like a balloon."
Jaecen turned to face Listio. "I do, however, speak the truth. The dead should stay dead. This power growing could destroy any world I'm on. Imagine that. I'm definitely mad depending on you lot."
Kurona scowled and checked Jaecen against the wall with her forearm against his throat. "Given your stupidity, I'd have figured something like this. Now, spill it out."
"Fine," Jaecen coughed. "The Gods are tracking me and I really don't want them to. The only way around that is to die. Once I die, I become a demon, the true king of hell."
Emalie stepped towards him. "You're doing this for your own selfish gains. I knew I should have taken the kids and just left this all behind."
"s**t happened, sweetheart. Such is life." Jaecen smirked.
Kurona hoisted Jaecen up the wall a bit and squeezed against his neck. Her eyebrows furrowed. "You son of a-"
"Kuro! Stop! You'll kill 'im!" Erin tapped her on the shoulder.
She stepped away and let him slide down the wall. Jaecen snickered. "The Devil's on your doorstep and you're letting him play with you? My my. This could be fun being a demon king."
Kurona remained silent but Emalie glared at him. "You've been corrupted by the light. Not enough darkness resides in you. Your yin and yang are not in alignment."
"What are you saying, mum?" Nami asked.
"It means we really will have to fight him..." Emalie sighed heavily.
Jaecen stood up, rubbing his throat. "Guiding souls to the underworld is fun and all but I conquered the underworld. Things will definitely get weirder around here as long as I'm alive. For example, more and more heartless will spawn. The Academy will barely be able to manage it's barriers.
Unless!"

He paused to make sure they were all paying attention. "Unless you can kill me. Then, everything will return to normal. But first, I want to destroy the Horsemen."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:37 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image
[((OOC: Sorry for the long wait. Each time I had a opportunity to post, mom was ready to leave the house. So busy Wednesday-Saturday. Not enough time to rest even.))
(was about to post and forgot about Liya)

Sasha hugged Jaecen tightly, but then watched as he attempted to restore light into Jaster's body, knowing Jax was trying to take full control.

She didn't know what to say past that. He was going to die, the dead should stay dead. Wow.

She sat back down and sighed.
"Dead should stay dead, eh? Heh, Watch what you say about the dead, Jaecen. Not everyone stays dead, including Misty and I. Being a heartless and then Kalena helping us look like ourselves again with these pendants, its technically being on borrowed time being taken from her. I'm sure you've all heard my story, well, almost all of you, Miss Emalie, I refer to you."

Jaster felt Jaecen pouring the strength into him to piece his heart back together. He heard Emalie fighting with Jaecen.

"I could have taken her from you, Jaecen, but I knew if I did, I would have made a tear in time that couldn't be fixed. Emalie, was my friend..., heh....but I knew I couldn't....save everyone."

He turned his head around, he was sad.
"Unless time has been as cruel and you don't know me. Time traveling does that, wipes memories and stuff...."

He looked out the window again before opening it. A warm spring breeze comes in.

"Heh, if your in Hell Jaecen, watch out for mom's family. They should all be there."

Sasha didn't like where this conversation was going. She didn't know what to say however.

Liya and Sophia walk in, Liya had heard everything that was going on. She looked up at Sophia.

Sophia gave a small nod. This was how things were here now.

Liya took in a deep breath .
"Well this can't be the end of you Jaecen! Jaster! What happened to you! You look like you got beaten up by million invisibles and lost! Hi Sasha! "

Jaster and Sasha immediately drew their attention to Liya.

"Hey! When'd you get back kiddo!" Jaster seemed relaxed again, but he wasn't moving, but did turn around to see Liya.

"Hahhahaaa yeah" he rubbed behind his head,.
"I took on War one by one. Almost killed me." he laughed

"Heh, more like almost dead and Listio carried him back here. Oh, no more Jax, the two are one again." Sasha commented

"I sense that. Oh oh oh that right, Jaster had a crush on Emalie when he was time traveling!" Liya said out loud!

Jaster got up and lifted Liya slapping his hand over her mouth.
His face was beat red, then he whispered in her ear.
"you lil troublemaker! I told you to keep that a secret!"

Liya laughed behind Jaster's hand making him move it.
"Hehe I know. Hey where's Eric! I wanna go hug him!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:06 am

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

She hadn't seemed to notice. If she had, she probably didn't bother to say a thing. But, at hearing Liya blurt out what she said, she couldn't help but snort before laughing. she was laughing while still walking towards Jaster. She closed her eyes and smiled at him. "Jaster... I always knew but I just can't fall in love any more... I've gone through enough."
Jaecen nodded. "Yeah, well... Technically we're still married."
Emalie turned around and jabbed a finger into his chest. On the list of people who frightened him, there was Kurona and then there was Emalie. Jaecen lost ground as she stepped towards him with her finger digging into his chest."You, mister! What the hell do you think you're doing messing with this much demonic power? You may be the Patriarch but even you can't contain every ounce of magic. Oh, and by the way, even if you do try to become a demon, I'll still vaporize you! Now, about our children! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just up and leave right now with them and Kuro right now."
"I-"
"There is not a damn excuse for you to be acting this way!
The Jaecen I knew didn't worry about anything like power. He simply went with the flow. If you really are the Jaecen I knew, then grow a freaking pair and-and fix our relationship and find a reason for me not to just leave with the kids!"

Nami and Erin looked at each other in astonishment. Erin spoke to Nami via twin's connection. She's still scary as ever....
Nami agreed. Emalie looked at Erin and Nami. "You two think I'm scary, do you?"
Their faces froze. Erin shuddered. "N-no ma'am..."
Emalie smiled and nodded. "I'm done for now, Jaecen....
I think it would be best if you left for now."

Jaecen looked at Ene, Nami, and Erin. He looked at Kurona and Emalie. He felt like a fool. Emalie had a certain way of getting to him and she always did. He looked away with his head drooping. "You're right...
I'm a royal a**...."
He paused to think. It took him almost a minute to turn around. Jaecen flipped a coin to Erin. Erin caught it and watched it sink into his hand. "That's Abhainn's Light. Summoning it like a keyblade should work. It can break any sword, short of a keyblade."
Jaecen snapped his fingers and a wrought iron barred gate appeared before him. "I have some things to finish."
[Exit]

Ene looked up at Emalie. "Da's coming back, right?"
Emalie said nothing but set her hand on Ene's cheek.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

"Well that escalated quickly." Listio said looking a bit passive.
"Indeed." A voice said as Niko appeared from the shadows but he looked injured. A large scar was seen across his chest as he stood there in his more human form. There were also other cuts and burns over his body. "Had to pull myself out of the plague fight.....this hurts more then you think. A little help." He asked anyone as he leaned against the wall.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka's ears perked up when Niko had arrived, asking for help, "Ah, I-I'm coming." she said. She looked at Sasha and stared at her with a concerned expression for awhile before walking off to help Niko. She looked at his wounds, her ears moved a little. She then put one of Niko's arms around her shoulder, and wrapped her arm around his waist. She helped Niko over to a bed, and there she would examine Niko's internal condition first. She grabbed Niko's hand, "E-Excuse me for a second..." she placed her fingertips on Niko's. He would feel a slight shock in his fingertips, but nothing too painful. She nodded, "Hm, nothing internal that's too concerning..." she let go of Niko's hand and placed her hands on his injuries before her hands began to glow. Niko would feel his injuries begin to slowly heal.

Wakai found Jaecen's leaving a little...suspicious. She looked down, furrowing her eyebrows a little. She held up her hand as a black crystal began to form in it. She held it with her thumb and index finger. She walked over to Emalie, "Ms. Emalie?" she held it towards her, "Could you hold onto this?" she asked.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:39 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

Jaster smiled, although was sad about Emalie's predicament.
"I understand. Well, could we be friends again? I mean, not that we've ever stopped but its been a long time since I saw you, although, maybe longer for you."

Inside Jaster's mind, Jax was laughing .
"Man! Turned down by Emalie! Plus Mistress isn't letting Lillith come out, wow! Maybe you should give up on love and become a priest!"

"Feel better that she knows now, Jaster?!" Liya giggled.

Jaster sighed and placed Liya on the ground and started to walk out of the infirmary.

Sasha saw Niko arrive then Odayaka suddenly being there and healing him. She was relieved. She was very tired, her form continued to shift back between human and heartless human.

She then saw Jaster walk out of the infirmary.
"Jaster! Please sit back down so you can rest a little more."

Jaster continued walking out

Sophia ran after Jaster.
"Hey! Didn't you hear her!?"
She then lept on his back.

Jaster stopped before he grabbed Sophia's hand lifting her off of his back.
"I never forgot what you did to me while I was unconscious Sophia. If I were you, I wouldn't push my luck against me right now."

He let go of Sophia's hand and walked out.

Sophia watched Jaster leave.
"what a loser."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 am
User Image
User Image

"Sophia! Let him be. He needs time to himself. He can't go far anyways. Not with his healing injuries." Listio said from her corner.
Niko nodded to Odayaka. "Thank you....its mostly external since my heartless form doesn't have much in the way of internal workings. Also my back's got a large bruise from hitting a stone pillar." he added.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:10 am

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Emalie nodded to Wakai and took the thing. She watched Jaster walk out. She ran after him in the hallway and hugged him from behind. She closed her eyes and whispered in his ear. "You'll always be a little more than family, Jas. Words can't describe how grateful I am for you being around."

Nami and Erin looked at each other. They were completely lost. Finally, Nami broke eye contact when Carter grabbed her hand and squeezed. "Is everything alright, Nami?"
Nami's frown changed to a smile as she looked at Carter. "Y-yeah... I think so."
Erin frowned and grabbed Carter's other hand. "Well, if you're going to be dating my sister, you should learn how to use your keyblade." He opened her palm and tapped the center of it. Carter's keyblade came out. Erin smiled. "As I figured, you need a bit of help."
"Please be gentle, Erin." Nami warned.
Erin nodded. "How well can you use a sword?"
Carter paused to think. "Well... I played with wooden swords when I was younger..."
Erin sighed. "Grreeaat..."
Carter looked pleadingly to Nami. Nami giggled. "It's fine. Erin's really good at swordplay."
"Yeah but I guess we should use a sword style anybody can do.
European sword styles are easy to learn."
Erin explained.
Ene skipped around to Nami and took her hand. She looked up at her sister and smiled. Nami smiled back at her.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"I could teach you if you wish. I've spent plenty of time at the coliseum and taught many students there." Listio said walking over to Carter. "Besides it best to be trained by a master." She added.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games