Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: ))

Jaster nodded to what DIZ said.
"Meh, fair enough."

He immediately turned to Ixyam as he ran into a wall to pop his shoulder back in.
"well you could do that, Glad Misty wasn't here to see that.."

"She'd do the same thing. That's what you'd do to a broken bone too. Force it back in alignment and put a splint or wrap around it, with heavy magic of course."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 am

_____________Ixyam & Ayami

17& 9 | Male & Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayami followed behind Ixyam, who staggered a bit. She caught him and helped him lean against the wall. "Nii-chan... Maybe we should stay here..."
Ixyam looked at Ayami with his remaining eye. "I have to find Jace, though. I have to tell him about our brother..."
"It can wait. Please, get better..." Ayami pleaded.
Ixyam closed his eye and drooped his head. He gave a huff before patting Ayami on the head. He looked at her with a smile. "Don't worry.
Your Nii-chan's been through worse. But, I guess I can do as you say."
Ixyam whistled to Listio. "Oi. Tasukete, onegai."
(Trans. Help please.)

Ayami looks at Ixyam. "You could be nicer about it..." She looked at Listio. "Sumimasen..."

"..." | Infirmary

(OOC: Okay, so Ayami can only speak Japanese... Most of her lines you're going to have to pretend your characters can't understand.)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:15 am
User Image

(diz can't. Listio can.)
Listio nodded and walked over and grabbed Ixyam's arm and lifted if over her shoulder. She led him back to the bed and set him down. "This is why i'm no medic." she said with a small laugh.
"If there is nothing else for me here i shall return to the administration office." Diz said as he began to leave.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:37 am

17& 9 | Male & Female

"Yeah. You'd know all about that, wouldn't you Jasty?" Ixyam scoffed before wincing in pain. "Must've broken a few ribs."
"You always rush ahead..." Ayami said.
Ixyam looked at his sister with his remaining eye and smirked. He took one of her hands. "Well, I saved you at least. That's enough for me."

"..." | Infirmary

(OOC: Works for me.)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:48 am

┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 19 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

A light portal opened and allowed Wakai, Lana, and Jaecen to enter the Infirmary. Jaecen also had a sword drawn. A regular sword. He shouldered it as he walked out of the portal. "Taking your sister's soul and breaking out of the underworld isn't saving your sister, Ixyam. You broke the laws of the universe..." He frowned. "You were like a brother to me... What happened to you that you had to steal from them?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:52 am

17& 9 | Male & Female

Seeing Jaecen, Ixyam stood up and put himself between Jaecen and Ayami. He glared at the older man, his former sensei. "I did what I felt was right and I paid for it already by almost going insane."
Ayami cowered behind Ixyam.

"..." | Infirmary

(OOC: Works for me.)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 am

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen sighed and looked at his one-eyed, former apprentice as he grabbed a chair from nearby. He sheathed his sword and sat in the chair.
"Relax, brat. I'm not going to take her back. But that doesn't mean you should be at ease." Jaecen looked at the cowering Ayami and waved for her to come over to him. Once she, albeit hesitantly, did Jaecen picked her up and sat her on his lap. "The soul is a precious thing, Ixyam. Fortunately for you, she was going to be sent into the Abyss. They chose to deny her reincarnation. I'm feeling generous, so she's free. As long as you repay your debt to me."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:22 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

When Wakai walked through the portal, she looked around the room, noticing that they arrived in the Infirmary, "Huh? Why here?" she thought to herself. She then noticed Ixyam and Ayami, "As I thought...these two as well..." She watched as Jaecen and Ixyam seemed to have some sort of grudge towards each other. But then Jaecen called Ayami over, as he spoke of...probably what happened while they were all dead. Since she didn't know anything at all about any of this, all she could do was standby, watch, and listen.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:32 pm

17& 9 | Male & Female

Ixyam stood up as Ayami sat on Jaecen's lap. "You know,
you're an a*****e..."

Jaecen smiled mischievously. "I know." He patted Ayami's head. "Your sister's a good girl, Ixyam. I can see why she loves you, too."
Ayami closed her eyes. She was a bit scared. Ixyam took notice. "Let her go... You're scaring her..."
Jaecen blinked. "What? Oh, sorry dear.... I didn't mean anything by it... Go on."
Ayami slid off Jaecen's lap and ran to her brother. She hugged him, to which he responded with one arm around her. "There are days where I'd really like to shoot you..."
"But you won't, Ixyam. Why?" Jaecen asked. "Because you still call me brother. We're still family."

"..." | Infirmary

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

"Ok that's enough. Was that the only reason you are here? To release her? Why else are you here Jaecen." Listio said walking up next to ixyam crossing her arms.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 pm

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen's eyes widened and he leaned forward. "Oh? Wait,
why else did I come here? Hmm... Why else...?"
He slapped his knee and stood up. "Not a freakin' clue. But I do know that things are going to crap here. I have need to muster some troops and do battle with the Four Horsemen."
Ixyam gasped. "You're mad!"
Jaecen grinned. Of course, I am. You're one of the five I've chosen."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:45 pm
[ooc:]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana was the last to come out of the portal before watching alongside Wakai. She looked at Ixyam and Ayami, not recognizing either of them. She looked at Wakai, "So...those two...are they part of the Light family as well?" she asked Wakai. She would continue to watch on the sidelines.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:55 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai raised her eyebrows when Lana suddenly spoke to her. She put a finger to her chin, lowering one of her eyebrows to think. "Erm...I guess in a way they are..." she wasn't exactly sure though. She looked towards Ixyam and Ayami, "They're...more like relatives though..." Her eyes widened when Jaecen spoke of fighting the Horsemen, "W-Wait, hang on there. There are already people fighting the Horsemen...including Ms. Tsuyoi and Shinochi. We have to wait for the news of the outcome of the fight." she said with a concerned expression.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:24 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image
[((OOC: ))

Jaster sighed not even looking at anyone, yet looking out the window looking over the academy gardens.
"I know where one group is, including Tsuyoi and Shinochi. Radiant Gardens." he said in a rather cold voice.

Sasha could only watch what Jaecen was doing with Ixyam and Ayami.
"Thanks, things going to crap here. That really hurts Jaecen. Y'know, some of us can't fight. My sister, Misty, was reverted back into a heartless for god sake! She was the warrior of the two of us! Now I'm reverting to a heartless just to have stabilized Jaster and Jax's heart into one and hoping that he will be the kid I know from watching him grow up!"

Sasha was about to cry, but she was angry as well, however it was hard as her form kept shifting between normal looking and a tall shadow creature.

"Oh just shut up Sasha." Jaster said once again coldly.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:45 am

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

If one thing ever bugged Jaecen, it was seeing someone cry. He stood up, walked over to Sasha, and hugged her. He practically towered over her, too, so she was nearly concealed by his jacket and hug. He set his chin on her head. "Miss Sasha... I'm sorry.... For everything.... You're always helping me out when I need it. I really don't deserve a friend like you..."

Emalie and Kurona walked in. Emalie scoffed, seeing Jaecen hugging Sasha. "As ever, you're such a player."
Jaecen looked at her. "Now, that's just rude. She's a mom friend."
Kurona snorted and hid her laughter. "Yeah. She'll scold you as well as help you."
Erin froze upon hearing the news. "Misty's... gone?"
The whole rabble went silent as they looked at Erin. Emalie leaned in to whisper to Kurona. "Who is Misty?"
Kurona whispered back. "Not entirely sure... She's a girl he liked..."

Jaecen looked sorrowfully at Sasha. "You used up ost of your Light to save Jaster... and yet... He's still not entirely here. I can feel him breaking apart." Jaecen smiled and placed a hand on her cheek. "You should get some rest."
He cast a spell that sent some of his own light energy into her. It would also aid her in sleeping, f she decided to lay down. Once that was done, he turned to Jaster. "I've been a real a** lately. That's alright, though.
Asking nicely won't change my mind. We may need Jax, too... That is why,"
He set his hand on Jaster's chest and and began pumping his own Light energy into him. "I'm repairing you."
It would look as though Jaecen were flickering in and out of existence but he was still remaining. He wasn't allowed to die here. He had chosen his battlefield and that would be where he fought to the end.

Erin sunk to his knees. He hadn't even gotten to say much to Misty in a long time. Why did she have to go now?

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games