Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon

"I wonder who..." Sasha said in thought.

Dk appeared in a barrier more like a ball. She had a poison gas bomb on her.

"Dk! Why are you with bomb?"

"Blaze, who else!" she said examining the bomb.
"im not that great at disarming bombs. I need some help" she said

((how many posts should this be for 30 minutes? 10 of my posts?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:57 pm
Kira slices the barrier off then examines the bomb "i have a idea! but it is risky i use my new ice sword stab it and freeze the bomb from the inside out or we can call kalena or eclipse"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:03 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((ok, gotta make academy a 'no war ground"

Kalena comes walking in, she grabbed the bomb and froze it solid, gas and all, making the gas inert.

Dk nodded to Kalena
"Than-"

"why didn't you do that in the first place."

"the barrier stopped my magic!"

She sighed shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:15 pm
"that works" Kira looks at her " i think its time to deal with blaze". Kira makes a antidote for the other part of the poison and takes it he gets up and takes mask off he pulls out his family's sword and his sword in this fight ether me or him walks out alive Kira pulls out a crystal and bites it hard and puts it away he recovers all the energy and strength he lost from the poison. Kira pulls out a something in wrappings " if i dont make out of this fight alive hide this somewhere where it can never be found. i have been guarding this my whole life from blaze it is what he is after, a weapon of mass chaos a weapon so poisonous that it can make a plaque in seconds as long as it in those wrappings it cant do anything " kira hands it to kalena Kira walks out to where blaze is

User Image

((final battle between blaze and kira Blaze is now able to be killed))  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:21 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon

Kalena takes the wrapped up item from Kira and nodded
"I will."

"im going with you" Dk said

Kalena stops Dk
"DK, you know better, this is between them."

"I know, but I have...I have to take care of my friends" she said picking Ash up and started to give him the medicine no matter how many times he throws it back up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 pm
Dk could sense the battle was over.
She placed Ash into Sasha's arms
"keep giving him the medicine."

Sasha nodded and started to give Ash the medicine.

Ash still was having trouble taking the medicine.

Kalena nodded to DK
"go on."

Dk ran outside.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:17 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon

Dk carried Kira into the infirmary from the courtyard. She slowely laid him down onto a bed.

"Kira, you should tell them what you told me about the poison..." she said.

"Dk, please take the dragon back."

Dk nodded and took Ash back into her arms. She started to mix up the medicine into a different food.

"so what happened exactly?"

"don't ask me, ask him"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:32 pm
"with blaze gone the poison attacks might be gone as well and a battle to the death happened two went in one came out and one died. i won he lost to put the story short." kira is in a lot of pain "lets just say a ton of clashes happened."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: My Demons
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: The 13th Anthology

Wɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ: Haruka

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Ohlowlx stands at 5'7" and weighs 149 lbs.
He has messy blonde hair, which looks like it hasn't been brushed, and interesting sea-green eyes.
He seems to be pretty skinny, but does have a little bit of muscle.
His clothing consists of a tan shirt, with an orange symbol on it. It also has another orange shirt as a part of it inside.
The sleeves of his shirt reach just above his elbow. Over this he wears a green jacket, which seems to be more for style than keeping warm.
He has a pair of orange belts hanging loosely from his waist, and a regular pair of blue jeans.
He wears a regular pair of shoes, which are white with green designs. He also has an orange sweatband around his wrist.
He also always has a pair of headphones around his neck, yet they don't seem to be connected to anything.

Seemingly out of nowhere, which I guess makes sense, appeared a corridor of darkness. One could hear the sounds of stumbling and a variety of curses as a blonde male fell out and onto the floor. This caused the corridor of darkness to promptly disappear as the male got up, rubbing his arm and dusting himself off. "I don't see how people can get used to those. Damn things spit me out wherever they feel like half the time." he muttered, turning his head to see where he was. It was populated, which may or may not have been a good thing. He soon noticed that Erin and Nami were in here, with the latter sleeping. "Yo, how's it going?" he asked, giving a small wave but not moving from where he was. He wasn't sure what these people were... or even who they were. And it was always better to be safe than sorry. But having finally scanned his surroundings, he seemed to be in an infirmary of sorts. Well, then it was possible he was still on school grounds. Best introduce himself before anyone tried to stab him through or something like that. "Hey there! My name's Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi! Please don't kill me!" he said excitedly, hoping that none of the other people in here decided he was an enemy. He also still had no idea what was going on, so he just decided to stay rooted to one spot for now.

Quotes

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:42 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Angel of Hollowness

"Blaze is the same guy who poisoned the academy's water supply right?" Sasha asked.

"Yes."
She looked at the huge black crystal in a force field that had pretty much destroyed the cabinet it was on.

Sasha took out her medical supplies and gave Kira something for the pain.

"why is there a black crystal here....you guys know im...erm....'allergic' to all crystals like that."

"I was trying to find out a way to stop it from happening to you, take away that weakness..."

Dk lowered her head and fed the baby dragon in her arms the medicine
"I see. Well....good luck on that." she said,

Ash ate all the medicine after it was turned into milk.

Kalena noticed the newcomer walk in
"Hi, not going to attack."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm
Kira gets up " i can help with that! he walks over to crystal and breathes in Kira drains the crystals power and the crystal powers heals a lot of the wounds. "tastes like candy yum " he sits back down "will that help?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
He has messy blonde hair, which looks like it hasn't been brushed, and interesting sea-green eyes.
His clothing consists of a tan shirt, with an orange symbol on it. It also has another orange shirt as a part of it inside.
The sleeves of his shirt reach just above his elbow. Over this he wears a green jacket, which seems to be more for style than keeping warm.
He has a pair of orange belts hanging loosely from his waist, and a regular pair of blue jeans.
He wears a regular pair of shoes, which are white with green designs. He also has an orange sweatband around his wrist.
He also always has a pair of headphones around his neck, yet they don't seem to be connected to anything.

"Well that's a relief." Ohlowlx replied, happy that only one person answered him. Everyone else seemed to be busy with... what, exactly? How long was he walking through that corridor of darkness as it kept opening and closing pathways for him to go through? Shaking his head, he gave a bit of a heavy sigh. "So seeing as everyone else is busy with... all of this. What exactly happened?" he asked, crossing his arms with a look of curiosity on his face. He could tell this wasn't much of a normal day, seeing how everyone was in a rush with this many people stuck in here. It was times like this that he was glad he didn't have claustrophobia.

Quotes

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:58 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Angel of Hollowness

"Poisoning and a lot of fighting." Sasha answered Ohlowlx's question.

Dk watched in amazement as Kira literally drained the crystal of its power.

She looked at Sasha then at Kira
"Kira....did you just.....eat....the crystal....." she said in amazement.

"yeah speaking of crystals, Dk. Something must have happened to you because you have little crystals in your blood stream. That crystal was made with a drop of your blood and a potion to neutralize it." Sasha said.

"interesting...." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 pm
Kira picks up the crystal and takes a bite from it " yes i did i have a unique power that allows me to drain crystals powers and consume the crystal itself for energy and power. its said the dragons gods bestow the gift on some dragons in times of great need. it is also said that the ancient dragons had this power as well"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Ohlowlx gave what seemed to be a groan of frustration, keeping his arms crossed and stomping his foot. One would be able to relate this to the way a child acted when they didn't get what they wanted. "I always miss the fun stuff. Well, at least I still have my music." he said happily, nodding his head with a smile on his face. Haruka, his guitar, appeared on his back in what seemed to be a flurry of music notes. He noticed this and gave a bit of a shrug. "You want to be played again, eh?" he asked the weapon, as if it could answer him back. He gave a small smile and a bit of a chuckle as he grabbed the double necked guitar, putting the strap to hold it around him. He plucked a couple of strings before remembering there were other people in here. "Oh, sorry about that. I sometimes play music unconsciously." he stated, giving an embarrassed smile.

Quotes

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games