Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas glared at rose then walked up and picked her up into the air by the front of her shirt I AM THE ONE WHO SENT HER ON THIS PATH! he said yelling at her his darkness exploding around him filling the room and out into the hall BUT YOUR HUSBAND AND HIS LITTLE DRAGON FRIEND ATTACKED ME THE MOMENT I TRIED TO SAVE HER THINKING THEY KNEW BETTER! He was still yelling at her he was angry that anyone would try to defend him at all after everything he did. Atlas eyes were turning darker darkness warping around his body before breaking off. THEY CAN BOTH BURN IN THAT HELL THEY MADE FOR ALL I CARE he says yelling threw grit teeth as he glares at her still holding her in the air

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:55 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Rose struggled and was too weak to physically fight back.
"why your path?" Rose asked
"maybe they though you were evil. Sophia was afraid of you for the longest."

"Atlas, this is a place of healing!" Sasha said as she tapped her wrist quickly once.
"I watched Sophia break her knuckles just to avoid fighting you, that was until she ran away. I had to mend her broken bones. Is she no longer afraid of you?"

Rose was trying to gather the last of her strength for a attack.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:36 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Suddenly, Shinochi appeared between Atlas and Rose, pushing Rose back onto her bed out of Atlas' grip while holding back Atlas at the same time. She had her hand gripped onto Atlas' shoulder, "The Nurse does have a point you know, the infirmary isn't a place for violence...also," she looked at Rose, "YOU need to rest, you're a patient right now..
She then pushed Atlas back, looking back at him, "Listen buddy, if you're not here for healing, then get the hell out of here...if you are," she then pointed to the bed, behind Atlas, "Then just chill out..

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:20 pm
OOC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana tilted her head at the girl when she said that she reminded her of a dullahan she befriended. She was a bit surprised, "Y-You were friends...with a dullahan..?" she said. She then noticed a dark-looking man come in with a girl, whom he tossed onto the bed.

It wasn't long before the man had started causing a commotion, "A-Ah, umm..." she was about to do something, until the cat girl had suddenly appeared between him and the girl. She let out a sigh of relief, she was actually not confident that she would've been able to stop the man.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:36 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137

User Image

Rose curled into a ball

Misty ran in barefoot and looks at Atlas.
"Atlas, what is going on?"

Sasha looked to Misty
"He brought in Sophia. She's alive but he claims Kalen and Shido were actually doing harm to Sophia."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas let her got and stumbled back a bit when he was pushed as he let out a deep breath his darkness slowing down before it let go. He sat on the bed and rubbed his head it got me mad that's all. i'm fine now i just need to relax a little. he was doing his best to clam down he was gripping his right hand pretty tightly as it twitched he was doing his best not to punch shinochi for pushing him she was right but still did not need to push him it's not like he was going to hurt rose he never said one threat to her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:26 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi's ears twitched when Atlas had started to calm down. She let out a sigh, "Thank god...I wasn't looking forward to a fight..." she then folded her arms, "Listen...Atlas was it? First, collect your mind and calm your anger...and then when you're ready," she looked at the others, "Explain your situation to everyone." She then looked back at Atlas, fixing her scarf, "And..sorry about pushing you..." she then looked at Rose, "You too...". She then rubbed the back of her head, looking away, "Guess I'm not good at breaking up fights huh? Haha..." she said as her ears went down. She walked over to where she had stood at earlier, resting her shoulder on the door frame again.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas did not move from his spot rubbing his head and over his face in time i will tell you all but for now i need a little rest he said and layed back in the bed shutting his eyes

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: ill sleep for idk 3 more posts from others
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Luna has only three places. In my hands, by my resting body, or inside the body of another. The reaper, I was known as the Unholy Reapress a very long time ago when I was still young." After replying to the two who were worried about her scythe she turned to respond to the girl who spoke kindly about her scythe. "Yes, Luna is only 13 years younger than I am. She was created just for me." The girl spoke of herself having a weapon of magi as Rukia does the began to speak to the nurse about where it was. As she did, the Dullahan spoke to her. She smiled and replied to her. "Yes, she was in the same line of work as me and Hector. She wore the same amour as you were now which means you are from the same tribe. I guess it would be called something else now. Her name was... A portal opened that made Rukia's instincts kick in full throttle She spun her scythe and crouched low in an offensive position. A man stride out of the portal carrying a girl which he tossed onto a near by bed. He ignored everyone besides the two girls with animal attributes. Xero was uneasy with this new person in the room as well. He did not seem like a person that should be allowed to be within this school. He began to to speak cold about Rose's missed one and this was not going to set well with Xero. He was going to say something, but Rukia stood in his way to make him hold his tongue.

Rose stood up for her loved ones and in response the man attacked her. Xero jumped to his feet with and Rukia was going to allow him to intervene if not for another. One of the girls before slapped him. He released Rose and slumped to a bed. Xero looked down to Rukia and she nodded to him. Xero went to Rose's side to comfort her. As he did, Rukia went to the the side of a new woman who just joined everyone and the fox girl. The man who had a dark aura the seemed to over cast everyone laid to rest. As soon as he was asleep Rukia questioned the two women.
"Who is he, the people he called traitors, and the woman he brought here?"

Mood: Upset
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137

User Image

Misty and Sasha looked to Rukia. Misty talked first.
"His name is Atlas. He's a very strong and dangerous gravity spell user as well as a very strong wielder who wont let anything get in his path. He tends to like to bite on several people though...."

"The girl he brought in, her name is Sophia. She's still in training but at the beginning of the school year, she challenged Atlas which almost cost her, her life. Although now im curious as to why he said he set her on this path."

Misty turned to Sasha
"you don't think he has a soft spot for Sophia do you?"

"its possible. Normally no one survives after their keyblade breaks but she did....although after that she went into a emotional spiral down to hell...oh yeah, Sophia's also Headmaster Eclipse's girlfriend. The traitors of who he spoke about are Eclipse's brother, Kalen, and a friend of theirs who is also new this year, Shido, a dragonkin keyblade wielder." Sasha added on.

Rose looked to Xero.
"I was separated from Kalen and Shido when they ran after Sophia's nobody. I had to stay outside because there were others and so many nobodies appearing at once. They were over matched so I used my blizzard spell....I might have left my staff there as I had to separate myself from it to open a portal while I was fighting the nobodies. I don't know how much more magic I have left, I know im exhausted after that big of a blizzard attack."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:49 pm
OOC:
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana listened as the nurse and red haired woman explained who the the man was, his name was Atlas. She looked at Atlas for a bit before returning her attention to the nurse as she began to speak of the girl he brought in, Sophia. As the nurse continued to speak, Lana's mind seemed to have gone elsewhere. For a moment, everything around her had gone mute.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi listened as Misty spoke about Atlas, and Sasha spoke of Sophia, and about her fight against Atlas. She couldn't help but think of Tsuyoi's sparring sessions, they always go too far whenever they spar with each other. Her ears perked up as she continued to listen when Sasha spoke, and then Rose.

She rubbed the back of her head, "Wait, what do you mean there were others? Other students you mean?" she asked. She was a bit confused as to what Rose meant.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas woke up a little groaning you guys talk to much for someone to sleep he rubbed his eyes pressing on them a little his hands rubbing faster and faster before stopping completely i'm up now i guess what do you need to know? he moved his hands and looked around the room

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137

User Image

Rose looked at Shinochi
"im not sure. Ive never seen them before. I never got their names. Um...they were both wearing a grey variant, there were two girls, or I think girls....one had red eyes and a black facemask over her lower nose and mouth and the other one had a pink scarf but I couldn't tell her face."

Misty smiled and walked to Atlas massaging his temples.
"Im trying to get facts too right now. Sasha called me that you were acting hostile."

Sasha sighed rubbing her forehead pushing a few white stray hairs away.
"Why are Kalen and Shido traitors? Why does Sophia have dead parts on her body. Ive seen a nobody and heartless form together to make the person whole again but never when the body was dying."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:55 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas rubbed his head and looked around So i was asked to go help Sophia make sure she doesn't die and all that stuff. When i went the 1st time to help shido attacked me in a failed attempt to save her him self. After a small fight she warped me away so that i would not kill them. he glared at the sleeping Sophia.Anyways i had something else to do at the time so i did not stick around or go back for a while. he said he was not going to tell them where he was. I went back to find her again it was fairly easy this time because i put something i could track on her. Where i found her does not matter point is when i found her kalen was trying to put her nobody and her heartless back together in her body right away. This leads to why her body looks like that her heart was extremely weak that she was being killed from the strain she could not even summon her keyblade anymore. The very idea of putting her heartless and nobody into a body like that was instant death. he put extra dent on death part looking at everyone. I know what it's like to have a heartless he puts his hand on his chest and i hardly got out of it alive. he sighed a little and leaned into Misty's arms relaxing a little

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games