Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:26 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After she finished wiping Byakko's tears away, Odayaka looked at Byakko, her ears perk up. "Well, what do you like eating as a treat? Usually, when someone eats their favorite treat, they cheer up." she then put away her handkerchief, "Though, it doesn't fully cheer up a person sometimes, it still helps."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Her eyes lit up. Taiyaki!"
Byakko bounced up and down on the bed. The delectable taste..... Her mouth started to water.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:38 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears twitched when Byakko said taiyaki, "Ah, taiyaki is it?" she said, actually wanting taiyaki too now. She then nodded, "All right, lets go get some then," she then put her finger to her chin, "I wonder if the cafeteria serves any..." she said to herself.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 pm
OOC:
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana listened to Xero and Rose converse, speaking about Four Horsemen or something. Eventually, Xero had an outburst as his emotions seemed to get too tense. She couldn't help but look at the two of them with a confused look, not knowing what the Four Horsemen are.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:36 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko hopped off the bed. Her feet were still crooked but she was standing excellently. She looked around the room first. "Strange people...."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:57 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sadly I think the person who were playing the people Rose is worried about and one of the horsemen quit or just busy too much))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Rose softly sighed and nodded to Xero.
"alright. Fine. I just gotta do this." she said as she slowly bent over and took off her shoes and socks.
"I can't sleep with them on."

She started to scratch her ear for a second
"I think someone said my name....oh well." she slowly laid back down and looked up at the big healing flower on the ceiling which was gently pouring down curaga energy.

She looked up at Lana before laying her head back down.
"Heh, I like your clothing. It looks comfortable."

She then sighed
"So how did you two get here? Ive been here for years....at the academy I mean"

Sasha gently sighed
"Actually, I have a good idea."
She nodded to what Shinochi said about X needing to be protected.
"Yeah, I know, but its hard when X runs off if one of her friends were...oh....say kidnapped and she runs off to rescue them."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:43 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka got off the bed too, and looked at Byakko as he called the others strange. She tilted her head, but shrugged, "This is a school, so it shouldn't be strange to see different kinds of people."
Shinochi rubbed the back of her head, chuckling, "Ah, the youth sure is rowdy...or whatever phrase it is." she said, folding her arms with a stupid look on her face.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:46 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: having trouble sleeping from the pain im in))

Sasha chuckles
"To me, your youth, Shinochi" she grinned
"but yeah, X does crazy stuff."

She pulled on some thread and knotted it so it doesn't come loose.
The thread snapped when Sasha heard Xero yelling at Rose.
"oh brother..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:01 am
[ooc: Don't you have painkillers? Or aspirin?]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi looked at Sasha, her ears perk up, "Me? Youth?" she chuckled, shaking her head, "That's nice of you to say, but my kittenhood has already passed." she said, fixing her scarf.

Her ears twitched when she had also heard Xero have an outburst, folding her arms, "Hm, it seems those horsemen just keep getting worse...how's Twilight Town by the way?" she said, looking at Sasha, "I last heard that Twilight Town was almost taken over by Death, that true?"

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:02 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Smirking he laid back down as well. "Now that you mention it. Lana who made your outfit. It looks like it will protect you as well as mine, but moves much easier. Then again I probably would be able to move better if I didn't always carry weights. " Xero yawned as he was getting tired again but, he woke up a little as the door opened and he saw a girl walk in. "Why are you here?"

Mood: Sore
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Mistress Hato
Sage / Keyblade Wielder

A young girl carrying a scythe walked into the room. She sighed at Xero as she spoke. Is that any way to greet me? Xero you never change. She smiled her charming little smile and Xero's demeanor did not changed.

Mood: Calm
Key Blades:Lunar Light
Destiny

OOC sad ())

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Oh well that sucks. I hope he/she will be free again soon enough))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:11 am
OOC:
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at both Rose and Xero as they complimented on her clothing. She looked down at her clothes, "Erm...w-well, it's dullahan leather armor...m-my mother made it for me. I-I think she said that it's...easy to move in...but gives as much protection as knight's armor." she then smiled, "She...put some kind of magic effect...f-for it to be like that."

She then looked at Rose and was about to answer her question about how she had came to this academy, but that was until a girl had walked into the room. However, the first thing that caught her attention was the girl's scythe. She couldn't help but stare at it, her eyes seem to be glimmering

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: So why you guys up at 2:24 am? I have soreness in my throat, and all over my body so aspirin helps but not too long.))

Sasha giggled
"well to me your still a kitten, im as old as a sphinx."
She looked out towards the infirmary and saw a girl with a scythe.
"ugh."

She got up and leaned on the door frame looking at everyone but mostly at the girl with the scythe
"can you please unsummon your weapon, this is a place of healing, not battle."

Rose looked at the woman with a scythe, she felt the need to protect herself but she wasn't strong enough to do even basic magic spells at the moment  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero smirked as Rukia was asked to remove her weapon. He has never seen his master of magi without her scythe. "This 'weapon' helps me concentrate my magi on any thing. Not to mention my beautiful Luna is a solid weapon. She is not like the keyblades you all use that can fade or materialize upon command." Rukia then noticed the girls gaze upon her scythe. She seemed like she was mesmerized by its beauty. Rukia smiled at her for she reminded her of a Dullahan she was friends with as a child so many years ago. Then she saw another girl laying in bed across from Xero. She seemed uneasy.

Mood: Sore
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I worked which is why i am up I am sorry to hear you are not well))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:38 am
OOC: I live in Hawaii so, I'm a couple of hours behind you guys, depending where you live. sweatdrop
Hope you get better though, gotta rest a lot or something.
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi peeked her head from the other side of the wall, her ears twitch as everyone seemed to draw their attentions towards a girl with a scythe. "You don't have a holster for that beauty?" she said, pointing at her blades that were currently holstered on her back. "It'd be a good idea to make or buy one so you don't need to always carry it in your hands." Shinochi had suggested.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:31 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko let the pain of being stuck in this form hide away. There was no time for tears for her. Byakko was a guardian spirit and that was what she would do. She turned on one foot, spinning in a circle. "Why is this fun?" She giggled. "Humans are strange."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games