Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:26 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha shrugged her shoulders and took out a basic sewing kit with threads, needles, scissors, etc.
"I want for her to have something functional all time, something that isn't a radical change to what she has now...which....I think are girls tennis shoes without the laces. Im hoping the Light family will teach her the basics of hygiene and that water isn't your enemy."

She pulled out a pencil and started to make marks on the fabric of where sew lines are going to be.
"Besides, just to get her to wear something other than a dress or oversized t-shirt is going to be a challenge."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:37 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She raised an eyebrow at Sasha, her ears twitch, "What do you mean? Does she not like a change of clothes or something? Or is she just picky with her choice of fashion?" she said as she continues to watch Sasha.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

"well...." she sighed placing the pencil in her hair
"she's never really had the choice before. I guess the best way to explain X is....constantly brainwashed by the Organization and having no free will or even a free though of her own. Well....that was until just recently when something happened but all her links to the Organization controlling her was broken, although....she might stay a child forever. All the time ive known her, she hasn't grown a inch."

She leaned back and looked at a pink dress.
"she's troublesome but she's still learning things a normal 8 year old would have known....although its strange that she has a boyfriend in the youngest keyblade master, only a few years older than she is, although she's still really shy or scared around mostly everyone. Only a few people have gained her full trust."

She showed Shinochi several simple stiches that don't hold too long if its not double or triple stitched.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:04 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Ah yes, that's right," she said as she cupped her chin, "I almost forgot that she's a nobody, what's more, an Ex-member of the Organization..." Her ears twitched when Sasha showed her the stitches in the fabric, which needed to be stitched more. She tilted her head, understanding sewing a bit, "Well, if anything, what she needs is time and support to help her get used to her new life." She then patted Sasha's back a bit hard, but not to a point where it hurts, "Don't worry, she'll warm up to things eventually."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:14 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Sasha smiled at Shinochi's stitching
"not bad for your first time" she grinned.

She then sighed
"ive known X for about two....three years now. She only remembers about a few months but certain people hold parts of her memory that is hard to get rid of. I give you that she needs time to get used to her new life, but its hard when she does stuff that makes other people angry....especially Kalena." she sighed.

"She was the previous headmaster before this current one. When we first met X, she killed several students for putting her in a bird cage. I suppose its hard for Kalena to get past that part. X....a murderer of worlds and people..." she sighed and rubbed her head.

"I feel sorry for X, some of the worlds she destroyed, I guess Kingdom Hearts somehow restored and there were survivors. She can't go to many worlds without marking her as a murderer."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:44 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko shook her head. Normally, yes. It would run out... I-I might have screwed up a bit.....
Byakko closed her eyes. "I'm screwed...."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:10 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka tilted her head and put her hand on Byakko's head, "Something...bad doesn't happen if you stay in this form for too long...right?" she was starting to get worried.
Shinochi was examining the dress while listening to Sasha, her ears twitched every so often. She let her finish what she had to say. "Damn..must be difficult for her..." she then let out a sigh, "Listen, I don't know what exactly to say about this but, what's important is that you guys watch over her..." she looked at Sasha, "Not only that, you also need to make sure the Organization doesn't recapture her...who knows what'll happen if they do."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:22 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

"N-no..." Byakko shook her head. I revert back automatically when my energy runs out.
She looked at her hands and bit her bottom lip. This-this body.... It wants to leak out of the eyes. W-why?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:47 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka noticed that Byakko was about to cry, her ears going down, "You're...crying." she tilted her head, a small smile of worry appears on her face, "A human usually does so when...they're sad or...the emotions they feel are too great." she said before bringing Byakko in for a hug. She held his head against her chest, petting him.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:53 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She sobbed quietly so only Odayaka could hear. Byakko's thoughts quivered as well. This goes against all a Guardian spirit's thoughts...
"No... Change...

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka continued to pet Byakko, letting him cry, "Shh...there there." she said, simply copying what Shinochi used to do to her when she would cry. She would continue to comfort Byakko until he stopped crying, or at least until he says he's all right.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

He sighed and looked back at her with a serious look. "Rose if these are the Four Horsemen of Legend then I doubt you did so. If you did it will only be temporary. What I have heard from others while I was with Diz, I do believe you only slowed them. As your your fiancée and friend, I am sorry that they are missing. We can only hope for the best. Now lay back down before I strain myself to make you rest. I do not wish to be in my bed either but we both knows what happens to the body, mind, and heart if too much magi is used. You almost over done it and yet you still use magi to try and cast spells only to fail. If you keep pushing yourself you will die! You are no good dead to any one, no rest!" After Xero's out burst that caught everyone's attention, Xero calmed and spoke once more. "Rose, I will give you aid in finding these two and my masters might help. Mistress Rukia has a soft spot for love and Master Hector will follow her if she goes, but for now we must rest so we can help and not get in the way."

Mood: Sore
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Well I work 4pm to mindnight 5 days a week and it was a wire outside that had to be replaced))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko closed his thoughts off. He was swearing in his head. She, however, continued to cry. Byakko's crying slowed. She looked up at Odayaka, her ears going flat. "..."
She wiped a tear off on her sleeve.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:08 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked down at Byakko, a small smile still showed on her face, "You finished?" she asked. She then noticed Byakko wiping his tears with his sleeve, grabbing his arm to stop him from doing so, "Wait, you'll get your sleeve dirty." She then took out her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped Byakko's tears for him, "Once you've fully calmed down, you wanna get a treat to cheer you up?" she asked, tilting her head.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:26 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She tilted her head, still sniffling. "Hmm?"
Byakko opened his thoughts again. What'd you have in mind?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games