Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:50 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: knux has been busy irl, as he's headmaster and controlling one of the horsemen ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"I can cast other magic you know, Light. I just use cure magic more than anything." she said using aerogra to float up into the air to change a flickering light bulb.

Kelina turned to Kurona a bit irritated that she was just called Kalena.
"Excuse me? Do I look like the holly jolly ex-headmaster to you!?"

X raised a finger
"yeah, you do."

Kelina snarled and threw a quick darkness ball at X.
"X, you just shut up."

X took the attack and whined clawing Jaecen's leg as tight as possible now.

Sasha growled at Kelina
"You know better than to attack on school grounds, these people don't know you yet and maybe its for the best."

Kelina snarled and leaned against a wall with a dark, destructive look in her eyes.

Sasha nodded to Odayaka
"I do."

She sighed about going back to face the horsemen,
"The horsemen, if they are together, can't be stopped. To fight and survive even after just one is hard to do. I agree that someone needs to stand up against the horsemen but its close to impossible. I bet Rose here had to release any control she had over her magic to equal one's power."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:06 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen frowned and held onto X. Kurona shook her head. "Whatever, honest mistake."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Enough! I have a bloody spitting head ache and......agh!" Xero hunched over rapping his arms around his gut as pain washed over him. He coughed up a little blood on the blankets that covered him. He opened his eyes again as the pain became a little bearable he looked around the room and saw he was in the nurses office with many other people. The pain washed back over him and he spammed.

Mood: Irritated
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:06 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Akashisen stared at Sasha for a bit before looking down, then looking at Miao, "Miao, let's go. If anything, we should at least get to training right?" she said as she began to leave.
"Huh? U-Umm, yeah." she looked at Sasha, bowing her head at her, trying to be polite, "Thanks for healing up Aka!" she said before following behind Akashisen, leaving the infirmary with her.
Odayaka nodded at Sasha and looked towards Xero who seemed to need some medical attention. She walked over to him, "Careful!...d-don't stress yourself..." she said, holding her hands over him. They started to glow, healing Xero, "...um...I...wish to speak..." she whispered to Xero.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:39 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero laid back down after the spasm drained him on what little strength he had to sit up. Odayaka rushed to him worrying as the nurse should and told him to relax as she started to use her advance healing magi. Xero knew it wouldn't help much due to his special heart that regenerated itself and protected itself from becoming a Heartless or Nobody. Though he magi helped numb some of the pain.

He was in a bad state for he used all his magi up leaving enough to mask his body's flaws. Any more magi and he would become more like the others. His appearance would change and his asthma would affect him. He would have to start to carry his inhaler and avoid conflict since his asthma flared any time he did any time of cardio. He hated this weakness. But he has not drained his magic like that since he met a member of Organization XIII. It caused his hair to turn brown and straight, his eyes to become hazel, the mark on his arms disappeared, and he couldn't use any magi for months. Nothing helped to revert his drain until he set himself into a three week hibernation.

This memory made him tried as well as the pain numbing. Odayaka asked him if she could speak which he assumed it was only because of his outrage moments before.
"Do as you like. I am in no condition to argue even if I wanted to." His anger was no towards them but towards himself for losing against his Master and more over for being so foolish. Though he still felt what he did for X was right. As Odayaka spoke, Xero looked over towards X and smiled lightly. It seemed as though his magi helped a lost and the piece of his heart he place in her was keeping away the cold.

Mood: Irritated
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:39 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She nodded at Xero who agreed to speak, her ears twitch as they point at him, "It'd be best if we spoke through minds...it's better this way." she said as Xero would be the only one to hear it. She sent it to his mind after all. She continued using her healing spell while communicating through their minds, "It's about X...I want to help her as best as I can. I know how bad she's had it before coming here so, I want to help make her new life easier...but...I..." The glow coming from her hand dimmed as she looked down, her ears also going down, "...I don't...know..." she said softly and sadly. What pained her the most was not being able to help a person, whether it was physically or mentally.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Sasha rubbed her head, this was getting to be too much.
"Kelina, get out of my infirmary, why don't you go join Jaster and Jax in the sparring room."

Kelina snarled as she looked at Sasha. She gripped her neck and squeezed tightly.
"you don't tell me what to do, feline."

Sasha squirmed.

X sighed.
"I have to do this, she's a big menace." she said softly to Jaecen and Xero.

She jumped on Kelina's head and dug several kunai into her shoulders.
"let her go!" she said in a small voice.

"why you little. How dare you attack me." Kelina roared grabbing X very tightly and opening a abyssal rift.
"go in, don't come back out!" she threw X in the rift.

X grabbed a hold of Kelina and pulled her in.

The rift closed.

Sasha sat up unable to believe what just happened.
"Did that just happen!?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:14 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He felt a wave of pressure on him like it was too much at once. He knew he couldn't do much, however. Jaecen looked back at the book and then at Nami, sighing. Kurona placed a hand on her shoulder. "Jace, we'll bring her back."
Jaecen wiped his face and sniffed. "I know, Kuro..."
For the first time in a long time, Kurona gave her older brother a hug. Jaecen held her head close. She murmured to him. "Y'know, that trip... I was scared... I thought we were dead when we almost got sucked in by that black hole..."
He nodded and petted her head. Hearing his sister admit to her fear was quite pleasing. It reassured him. "Kuro, we're still alive, aren't we? Remember that time when we were attacked by shadows?"
Kurona nodded, moving her head so her forehead rested against his chest.
"You're my sister. I'll die before I let anything happen to you. Don't forget that." He said calmly before looking up at Sasha. You alright?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:21 am
kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Hector the True

Yogtz glanced confusedly at the area where X and Kelina used to be. "Apparently so Kupo. This place is quite... interesting," he said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

"Yeah i'll be alright, I just need to ice up my neck." Sasha said.
"Although she almost snapped my neck. Still hard to believe that is Jaster's mother." she sat down in a chair grabbing a ice pack.

"No one has really come to advanced sparring except for Jaster though, like everyone left or something."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:33 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He nodded. "I'll get classes started back up. We just have some family stuff to deal with..."
Please bring X back in one piece... Jaecen thought. Then it dawned on him. He looked around. "Where's Byakko?"
Kurona let go, rubbing her eyes. She didn't ever want to tell anybody but she was capable of sensing Byakko no matter where they were. She found him lying next to Nami, picking him up. Byakko kept his eyes closed and swore to himself. "Hello, Byakko. I missed you so much."
Byakko licked her face, his greeting. The moron's still alive?
Jaecen turned to him. "I heard that, you fluffy, two-tailed mouse."
Byakko let out a line of yips that sounded like he was snickering. Greatful... You are in one peace...
Jaecen smiled and pet Byakko on the head. "Same here. Can you do something for me?"
Byakko nodded. Keep an eye on the little one... I presume? Jaecen nodded. Your desire will be fulfilled Patriarch...
Byakko disappeared, exploding in a ball of bluish-white light to find X.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

X appeared with Byakko. She was soaking wet and shivering.

Sasha sighed and reactivated the barrier to keep all hostiles out, including Kelina.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:57 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Finally, Shinochi had awoken from her sleep, slowly opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling. Suddenly, she sat up with her eyes wide open, "Crap! Tsuyoi!" she yelled, looking around. She realized there were others in the room, "Ah..." she looked down at her bed sheets and let out a sigh, "Just a dream." she said, moving the bed sheets aside and sitting at the edge of the bed. She stretched out her arms and yawned big.
Odayaka was startled when Shinochi had a sudden outburst from waking up which snapped her out of her sad state. She was glad to see Shinochi okay though. She then returned to healing Xero, her ears point at him again, "Anyway, thanks for letting me speak with you...I just needed to tell somebody this."

User Image

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ixyam and Ayami grabbed a blanket and wrapped X in it. The looked at each other, smiled and looked away. Ixyam kneeled down next to X and set his hand on her shoulder. "As Nobody, we're fragile. We can't just take people on willy nilly."
Byakko sighed and went back to laying on the bed.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games