Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:01 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"But I was going to the cafeteria thru the vents and Kalena grabbed my ankle. She would have yanked me down if I didn't fire in her face!" X said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:22 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Still, stay close." Jaecen replied.
Kurona shook her head. "Mom would've killed us."
"Yeah, well. I'm not om, now am I? She'll be fine as long as she listens."
She snorted in reply. "Following you was torture in itself. Having to hold on to your pant leg while we went shopping and did some other stupid stuff you liked."
"It is what it is." Jaecen shrugged and picked up the spell book, turning to the stop spell. "Master Ruen has the magic ability of four mages at once, whiich is what this spell requires. All four elements have to be used simultaneously, too..."
Jaecen slumped back. "I suck with any magic but time and space manipulation, so I'm out..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

"well im a decent mage" Sasha said casting cura in the entire room  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He looked again at the extremely ancient script. "Master Ruen was precise about it. We need one Earth mage, one Fire mage, one Water mage, and one Air mage... Cura would count as air, right?"
Kurona shook her head. "Well, I've got fire covered. We need earth, water, and wind now..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:01 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Hector the True

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yogtz looked confused. I must've been spaced out for a while to not notice someone sneaking around in the vents. Have I ever actually met Kalena? Eric and Lawrence talk about her sometimes, but i'm not sure we've actually met, he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:55 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka helped Wakai up, dusting off her clothes, "There...you..okay?"
Wakai looked at Odayaka and nodded, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine-" she then looked at Odayaka's ears and immediately started feeling them, "S-So...cute~!"
Odayaka was startled by her ears being felt by Wakai, "A-Ah! H-Hey...s-stop...it...!" as much as she tried to resist liking the feeling, she had already succumbed to it.
Miao looked at Sasha who had helped her off of Wakai, "Thanks nurse!" she said with a smile. She then watched as Sasha started to heal Akashisen, sitting next to her.
"Th-Thanks...we had to retreat from...the Land of Departure..." she then looked down, "It seems...the horsemen might claim another world..."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:01 am

_____________| Ayami Eichi

17 | Female
User Image

The spell book Jaecen was holding seemed to glow as it reached out to Ayami's heart. Full of lost ancient magic, it touched her heart and caused something strange to occur. Ayami was enveloped in a flash of light which died away just as quickly. When the light faded, Ayami was laying face to face with a boy that looked like a copy of her. They were wearing the same clothes and everything. At the same time, Ayami and the boy opened their eyes and looked at each other.
"..."
"..."
They stared at each other. Ayami screamed and pushed the boy from the bed. He fell out and hit his head on the floor. She covered herself with the blanket as though it would protect her from an imaginary foe. Her breathing was heavy and spastic. "W-who are you?"
The boy sat up and rubbed his head. "I'd like to ask the same. What the hell was that for?"
Angry, she pointed at him and barked. "You were laying there next to me!"
The boy blinked and looked at the bed. "I'm sorry, where am I?" He ignored her and tilted his head, waving a hand.
Ayami, caught in the same sense as the boy, asked the same question. "Right... Where am I?"
Jaecen blinked, looking to the boy and Ayami. He stared at the spell book and whistled. "Apparently, Master Ruen foresaw something like this occurring. It's like it happened before..."
Ayami and the boy looked to Jaecen. They spoke to him at the same time. "Shut up, creeper."
They looked at each other for a few seconds before bumping fists. "S'been awhile since I got to insult teach-sensei." He grinned.
Ayami covered her mouth to hide a smile. "He really is a moron."
It clicked in his head what had just occurred. He skimmed through the pages of the spell book. "It shouldn't be possible, though... She's still here but he is, too..."
"Hey, nobrains," The boy stood up. "Quit marveling over the book and realize it's me already, would ya? It's Ixyam!"
"I know, I know. That's what I'm trying to figure out. How is it you, the Nobody, are here and yet she's still whole?" Jaecen kept reading.
They all went silent.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:51 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Sasha's heart started to beat a lot faster when the horsemen were going to take another world was brought up
She nodded to Miao and finished healing up Akashisen.
"no problem, who else was there?"

X looked around sensing something.
"She's coming..." X said holding onto Jaecen's leg squeezing it.

Kelina appeared in the infirmary in a burst of black flames
"WHERE IS MY SISTER!"

Sasha immediately grabbed the fire extinguisher.

"you wouldn't" she glared down at Sasha, being a few feet taller than Sasha

Sasha turned on the fire extinguisher spraying Kelina in foam
"Kalena's good with all magic, im sure if you asked she'll help out, Light."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:26 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen frowned. He was holding the book in one hand, holding X with the other, listening to Sasha, and keeping an eye on the Yami twins. He nodded and cleared his throat, closing the book and setting it on Nami's bed before picking up X. "Was the fire extinguisher necessary?"
Kurona laughed. "Pro'lly not but it was still funny."
Both Ayami and Ixyam looked at each other and shrugged. "I didn't really see anything funny about black flames.... Ixyam said to which Ayami chimed. "Especially since black flames are harder to put out, nee?"
"Japanese, nice." Ixyam winked.
Ayami crossed her arms. "Urusai, aho."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:29 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Akashisen rubbed her side as it was no longer in pain. She was kind of amazed at how healing magic works. She cupped her chin, "Other than War and Death arriving, we met other students there...I don't quite remember their names but...one of them was a dragonkin."
"Oh oh! Yeah, umm, they were fighting someone's nobody before the horse people arrived. It was kinda cool. Miao added.
After playing with Odayaka's ears for awhile, Wakai remembered what she was here for, "Th-That's right!" she let go of Odayaka's ears, "I'm sorry, I didn't come here to play with your ears." she said, rubbing her head. "I came here to ask where Ms. Tsuyoi is. I need to speak with her."
Odayaka covered her ears, giving Wakai a kind of annoyed look. But then, her ears perked up when she asked for Tsuyoi, "Tsuyoi? Did...you check class?"

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:28 pm
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Sasha rubbed her chin
"Sounds like Shido and Sophia....."

Kelina snarled and walked into the portal and brought out Rose who were unconscious
"heal her or die, Sasha." she growled.

Sasha sighed taking Rose from Kelina and started to heal her.
"She's exhausted. She's not going to die."

Kelina grumbled and sat down in a chair.

X looked up at Yami
"you know, Mr Yami, that Jaster's nobody Jax went nuts when you were killed and went after your murderer." she said still holding onto Jaecen's leg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ixyam rubbed his chin. "Look, I didn't have any control over what happened. I don't really even remember what happened. I just know I vanished 'n then I woke up here."
Ayami looked at Ixyam. "I do not understand. Why do you look like me?"
"He's your Nobody." Jaecen responded. "She's your Somebody."
Ixyam looked Ayami over. "I'm kinda cute, aren't I?" He joked.
Ayami's face flushed and she seemed flustered, crossing her arms over her chest. "Alright, that's enough of that. Too much creepiness going on here." Kurona stepped in between Ayami and Ixyam.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Hector the True

Yogtz nervously looked around the room. Half these people want to kill each other, there's a magic book and I have absolutely no idea what is going on. At least these people don't seem like they want to kill me or ruffle my pom pom. Still, I have nothing better to do today, so I might as well watch, he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked over the book once more. "We've got fire and Wind, if Cura counts as wind..."
Kurona took the book from him and walked over to Kalena and Sasha. "Miss Kalena, would you help us with a spell?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:32 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She stood from her seat, looking at Sasha, "We need to do something, it's only a matter of time before they take over yet another world."
Miao nodded, "Yeah! Shouldn't we all just go against them head on or something? With the schoolmaster and everybody?"
Wakai put her finger to her chin, shrugging, "Huh...well, that would be most likely, she's usually there...even when there's no students in class." she said, rubbing her head. "All right, I'll look there. Hopefully Ms. Tsuyoi is there!" she said as she walked past everyone and left the infirmary once more.
Odayaka watched Wakai leave, her ears twitch. She then walked back to Sasha, who was healing Rose right now, "Need...any help?"

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games