Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:34 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka continued to heal Shinochi's wound while she was asleep, and already within seconds, Shinochi's wound was all healed up, surprisingly leaving no scars behind. She looked at the area where Shinochi's wound used to be, letting out a sigh of relief. She then fixed Shinochi's top, deciding to let her enjoy her nap. She looked at Sasha, "Sleep...heals the body...right?" she looked back at Shinochi, "For some reason...Shinochi's body heals...ten times faster...than normal...maybe because...she's a demi-cat..."

Byakko's ears twitched, and then he let out a small bark-like sound before bumping his head against X's again, this time snuggling his head against hers.

User Image

[ooc: ]
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:14 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"maybe. I've been around dragons, humans, shades, never have I seen this fast of healing before. However yes, sleep heals the body and rests the mind....most times." Sasha said grabbing a blanket and tucking Shinochi in.

She looked towards the window and saw leaves changing colors.
"Can you believe its almost been a year now...." she gave a gentle sigh and grasped her locket.

"Im glad I met you Oda. It...it gets lonely in here. Even among the wounded and sick."

X heard what Sasha said about loneliness. She nodded silently agreeing. She never really understood what it meant, until now. She looked at Byakko and patted his head softly.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:14 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She looked at Sasha, nodding to her, and for once, she was smiling "Mhm...I'm glad...to have met everyone...you..X...Ms. Tsuyoi..." she looked at Shinochi, "I...really have a debt...to Shino...if she hadn't saved me...I...wouldn't be standing here..." she then looked back at Sasha, her ears twitch, "I hope...I can spend...a lifetime...with everyone..."

Byakko's ears perked up, also eavesdropping on Sasha and Odayaka's conversation. His ears twitched as X pet his head, his tails sway around. He felt relieved seeing that X was at least feeling a little better.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha nodded in agreement to what Odayaka said
"Hehe. Yeah, I know what you mean. I was close to being 'reaped'....long story short...I miss her. She's gone away....but Kalena's here..." she sighed
"i dunno."

X couldn't fall asleep, although she was exhausted.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:00 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked to Sasha and stared for awhile before walking over to Sasha. Without warning, she hugged Sasha, pushing her head against Sasha's chest lightly, "We're..both lucky then..." she said, her ears twitched as her tail swayed around.

Byakko looked at X, noticing she was tired. He lied down against X's head, however, left his head up.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:26 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha smiled and hugged Odayaka purring happily
"yep. However....sometimes you have to leave the safety that a friend placed you in and left behind."
A teardrop fell on top of Odayaka's head.
"I had to leave my husband's protection, I hadn't seen him since he put me in protection within the darkness. I left because I knew I was needed here, it was the only time I had seen my old friend too."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears twitched when she felt something wet land on her head. She looked up to see that Sasha had tears falling from her cheeks. Her ears went down when Sasha spoke of leaving the protection of a friend, and then of her husband and old friend. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a handkerchief and then reaching up to Sasha's face to wipe the tears.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(OOC: I'm Back baby, did i really miss anything? )
Yogtz floated over to Sasha and put a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be alright kupo,' he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:06 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
Quote:
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: not really ))

Sasha let Odayaka wipe her tears away. She felt Yogtz placing his hand on her shoulder and nodded
"i know. Some memories are sad and painful. Its easier to dwell on the bad but harder to look at the good and uplifting ones, but its easier now than it was. I mean, im finally learning alchemy and I made new friends"

X slowely closed her eyes, she was exhausted, but was getting insomnia.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:39 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

After wiping away Sasha's tears, Odayaka looked up at Sasha for a few seconds before her ears twitch, looking down at her handkerchief. She put it back into her pocket, and looked back at Sasha, smiling. She didn't say anything however since there was nothing more to be said, for now. She then looked at Nami's bed, still aware that X is under there. She wondered if she should go over and keep her company.

Byakko continued to stay with X until she no longer needed the company. Which was until she slept.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:12 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia walked in with Xero on her shoulder and Rosalie following behind, "Excuse us. This one needs a bed to rest on." she said as she patted Xero's back.
Odayaka looked towards the group that had walked in, and approached them, tilting her head at Xero who was unconscious. Her ears twitched, "What...happened?" she asked, curious as to how Xero came to be this way.
"Oh, I'm not the one you should be asking." she then pointed to Rosalie, "She'll tell you if you're so curious." she said as she walked past Odayaka and towards an empty bed, tossing Xero onto it with his body "perfectly" placed on the bed, "There we are."
She watched as Namia tossed Xero onto the bed, which was kind of reckless. She then looked at Rosalie, awaiting for her to say what happened to Xero.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:52 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
Quote:

Sasha looked at the group walking in with Xero unconscious.
"what in the....." she mumbled as she got up watching Namia throw Xero onto a bed.
"you know that's unacceptable, what you just did. No living being should be treated like a sack of potatoes!" she said a little bit annoyed towards Namia.

X woke up hearing something being thrown onto a bed. She woke up alone, she sighed and decided to peek out from under Nami's bed.

"Xero?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:33 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked at Sasha, noticing that she was mad at her actions. However, she casually smiled at Sasha, "Oh don't get into a fuss Ms. Nurse." She then pointed at Xero, "If you look closely, I got him perfectly on the bed with his head on the pillow, and the rest of his body in a comfortable position." she said, as it was true. She then put her hands on her hips, "Also, I treated him like I used to with my dolls, and I care for them quite a bit." she said, correcting Sasha.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:07 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
Quote:

Sasha sighed calming down
"Fine, im just not used to see someone handled like that before. So....did Kalena do this?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

Rosalie gasped at Rosa and her tossing Xero onto the bed as though he was just a pathetic passed out drunk. Though another girl spoke before she could. Xero mumbled about potatoes with a smile, because the girl said "potatoes". Rosalie giggled as him and didn't care how she handled him because he was not in harms way. Though his magic was weak at the moment he still had enough to hold back his bodies "defects" as he called them. She sighed and turned to the girl with the cat ears. "Before I tell you about Xero's condition let me introduce myself. I am Rosalie Cloud."

Mood: Happy
Key Blades: None

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games