Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:31 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Lawrence nodded at Yama. "A lot of the time, yes. I always make time to relax and do something noneducational, like read a comic book or watch TV. I do read a lot of medical books," he said quickly waving goodbye to Nami.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie kept petting her more pressing her head kinda down on the comment its not nate that's my middle name my 1st name is Atlas named after that titan who holds up the world i was given the name when it was seen the kind of strength i could use and the power i have with it he says lightly stroking misty his hand floating off her head when she moves it but his hand keeps petting his eyes were sold black with no pupil inside them as he was clearly not there his mind was else were diving into his memories now that he has forced control over his heartless-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:53 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

"Oh. That's cool." Yama murmured, looking back down on the ground. "THat's kinda cool. Are they interesting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:36 am
Knux_nyan

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Misty gave a low groan and bucked Kie off her back slightly
"i didn't ask for your name Kie." she laughed and then came over to Amu and Yama in tiger form and snuggled the two

"hi boys!"

Kalena sighed watching Misty get Kie...or what's his name, off her back.
"yeah." she rubbed under her nose doing her best not to sneeze.

Sasha was silent analyzing the potion  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:03 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence shrugged. "depends on your tolerance for large and complicated words. It can get rather boring at times, but the information is worth learning if you're into it," he said.

Eric silently walked to the entrance of the infirmary. He noticed amu and Yama playing with a tiger. hmm, makes me less nervous about peppermint's legality here. How'd they tame a tiger though? Kalena must be pretty... Resourceful? Powerful? Can't think of the word I'm looking for, he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

"Why do i feel like were chopped liver here?" Kalen asked in wonder as he looked at all the people in the room including Kalena.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:27 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"That's cool." Yama answered before being pounced on by a tiger.

"Ack!" Amu let out as he was snuggled by a furry beast. "Er, hi?" He said, quite confused, but still liking how the fur felt. "Do we know you?"

Peppermint followed Eric inside, though he rushed to Lawrence first, barking once at him before sitting down on Lawrence's left foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Eric scoffed. "Kids do that headmaster. Tiny, adorable things always suck attention away from everything else," he said to Kalen.

Lawrence looked to Peppermint. "Hey there little guy," he said petting the dog. He looked up to Eric. "What brings you out of isolation?"
"Ha ha Gefaltmir. I was talking with Cordinia when the dorms started freaking out about Christmas decorations appearing,"
"In the rooms to?"
"Only the halls as far as i know. Nothing in our place. Cordinia says hi by the way,"
"Tell me the real reason you came here,"
"Just wondering if you had any clue what's going on. It appears you do not," Eric said leaning against a wall. Lawrence continued petting the dog.
"Indeed I do not, I don't mind it though," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:22 pm
Knux_nyan

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

The tiger turns into Misty who hugs Amu and Yama
"of course you know me. IM Sasha's twin"

"mmhmm, its true" Sasha smiled.

"I came back for my kids." Kalena said.
"I wanted to be there to be their mom, properly.....since I really haven't had parents in.....a long time."

Rose snuggled Kalen.
"yeah, I know."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:22 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Oh!" Amu said, smiling at the now human looking person. "Heya!" He said happily. "I didn't know you could change into a tiger!"

Peppermint enjoyed the petting session from Lawrence, rolling on his back.

Yama looked over to Lawrence. "Who's your friend?" He asked, meaning Peppermint.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie laid there on the floor even after he was thrown off his eyes still blacked out as he starts talking again nobodies feared the power and watched me as i grew up a power like moving worlds is something scary in their eyes he laid flat now his voice changed the heartless sat to take control of it and use it for there own needs but the boy seemed to push ageist even the best of us at the end of it all we could only lie and wait for him or destroy his mind and body from the inside out he doesn't move anymore or speck either-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:55 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence smiled and continued petting peppermint. "He's my friend's dog. Eric found him while he was on a... While he was hanging out with one of his friends," he said.

Eric nodded. "We found him wandering the streets of twilight town's shopping district. My friend felt sympathy for the little guy and we brought him home. She's the main caretaker of him, but Lawrence and I visit him often and care for him when needed," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:11 pm
Knux_nyan

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Sasha smiles
"yeah, both of us can change into a tiger...thanks to DK...Kalena restored our bodies.....but there are times we cant exactly keep the right form still" she giggled
"like I look much younger than Misty."

Misty listened to Kie and sighed. She picked Kie back up and leaned him sitting against the wall.

Kalena sighed.
"whats the analysis on the potion, Sasha."

"im still working on it. Some of these ingredients I don't know."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:18 pm
Kira walks back in after a long rest and he is feeling a lot better with his strength returned. his wings are still broken so he came to check how they are doing after the time he has been away. he over hears something about a potion. he walks up "hello sasha kelena and people i have not met yet." he looks at the ingredients and is surprised she has them "wow i knew you were well supplied in medicine but never knew your this well supplied who would of thought you have this many rare herbs from my home these herbs are said to heal any kind illness when mixed together you must really love your job sasha if you have these herbs."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie let out a sound like a deflating ball and collapsed over him self with out moving-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games