Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Zonko's Joke Shop ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm
Zonko's Joke Shop was a favourite place for Hogwarts students to shop on Hogsmeade trips as it carried "jokes and tricks to fulfil even Fred and George Weasley's wildest dreams." Such products were Dungbombs, Hiccough Sweets, Frog Spawn Soap, Sugar Quills and Nose-Biting Teacups.

xxxEmployeesxxx
Name, Position

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira MitchellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRavenclaw Vice Captain

Timothy decided to spend the winter visit to Hogsmeade with Benjamin instead of Mira since he had felt a bit guilty with how little time the two actually spent together. Ignoring their shared classes, the time between classes, the meal times where he would randomly pop up at the Ravenclaw table, and even a few odd weekends but between the time he split with schoolwork, Quidditch practice, and time with Mira, he didn't think that time spent with his friend was really adding up. So, he proposed that they hang out in Hogsmeade for the whole day doing whatever and while his friend was going out of his crazed mind being in the prank shop (he swore it was a bad idea making their first stops this and Honeydukes) but he felt as though the Slytherin's mind was elsewhere. "Usually I can't get you to calm down when we're in here but today you only made one sex joke about me and Mira like twice since coming in. You ok?" he signed with concern.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Winter Casual]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Zonkos]
I'm just the same as I was [Benjamin]
Now don't you understand? [Content]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc-suckypostissuck >.<]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week <2029-2030>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Zonko's in Hogsmeade >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Seymour Benjamin Ryans didn't want to admit he was bothered by getting caught "stalking" Morven. (He still refused to call it that). It wasn't so much him getting caught it was she had been like really upset by it-not the whole 'I'm furious with you' but seriously upset and angry at him. It bothered him. Also it was weird. She seemed more the type to laugh at him then actually get bothered by it. He was harmless... unless she was hiding something, and his recent stalking has made him notice odd quirks about her, like she was really, really observant, but he figured that was just her. He had of course happily accepted going to Zonko's with his friend and was currently looking at a Sneakoscope he picked up, and kind of disappointed they weren't currently going off. Probably because he wasn't up to something like he usually was. He was in an off mood and wasn't looking at items thinking of plots that would get a nod of approval from Peeves for example.

He glanced up as Timothy began to sign his concern about his mood and Benjamin half snorted as he set the sneakascope back, "Of course I'm not 'ok'. This is me, I'm awesome... I'm never just ok." He sighed, though, his voice not holding its usual puffed up confidence it did and he signed back 'Why? Should we be talking about your sex life? How's that going? You two have been dating for like forever now, right?' He raised a brow and gave Timothy half a smirk as he looked up at the row of U-No-Poos and deciding why constipating someone was really that funny, it seemed more cruel than a good joke to Benjamin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Have my suckypost in return sweatdrop }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:51 am

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Dating ~ Mira MitchellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRavenclaw Vice Captain

Timothy watched his friend play around with the sneakoscopes doubly worried at not seeing the objects go off just from being around him. He wondered if had anything to do with those two upperclassmen Slytherin girls he talked about and stalked so much. He knew Benjamin didn't call it "stalking" but that's pretty much what it was. He rolled his eyes at his practically see through attempt at being casual but did pink when he brought up his sex life...more lack thereof actually. "I'm fourteen not forty, I barely have a dating life let alone a sex one. And we've only been dating a year!" he signed back exasperated. Seriously, he was happy where he and Mira were in their relationship. He still had plenty of questions, like why she apparently didn't want him talking to her sisters or why Wendy sometimes gave him these looks when they were in class but otherwise he was perfectly content. Sure they didn't snog like their lives depended on it like other kids their age would've probably been doing, but that's primarily why he liked it. They didn't expect anything from the other person than what they were willing to give. Of course when he had told his best friend that before he had been met with a loud obviously fake snore, a groan, and then a whine about how badly he was whipped. Whatever that meant. "But seriously, you've been looking a bit down, something happen with you and your lady friends?"

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

"If you are forty you better have shagged someone, by then," Benjamin said horrified. "Seriously, dude, I can't be friends with you if you still haven't gotten laid by the time you are twenty. Just saying..." He added with a shrug as he picked up a few Sugar Quills to buy and a box of Dungbombs. He had fallen silent though and was weighing the box of Dungbombs in his hand before he sighed and returned it to the shelf and turned raising a brow when Timmy asked about him looking down and if it was because of his 'lady friends'.

"Ugh..." Benjamin said aloud before setting the sugar quills down for a moment to sign back his signing remarkably quick, as he turned red for a moment and he seemed a bit agitated, 'Lady friends? Why do you assume it has to do with something like that. And I am not down... why would I be down?' He paused and then looked around and then muttered under his breath crossing arms, "Y si lo hizo ...? Entonces que?"

He added in English, "And 'lady friends' makes me sound like some gigolo... Actually... hmm... I am pretty hot, I bet I'd make a pretty popular gigolo." He raised a brow at his friend before picking up the sugar quills and said, "Seriously, why do you assume it would be something like that anyways? I'm too awesome to have problems in that department," He added, bluffing, despite the fact he bit his lip and looked away the slightest bit guilty and taking a suspiciously high amount of interest in some Frog Spawn Soap-and not in his typical suspiciously high interest of something in the shop.

{Translation: (1)And if so...? What then?}
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Again, Timothy rolled his eyes as his friend exaggerated about him not having sex still focused on the bigger picture. Something was seriously wrong and if he had to take a few jabs about his sex life, his dating life, his manhood, etc. to get to the bottom of it he would. He'd just get his revenge afterwards. When Benjamin signed instead of spoke to answer his question about the females he hung around that immediately set off red flags letting him know he was getting closer. When he broke into Spanish that's when he really knew. Now he just had to figure out which one it was. He filtered out his friend's stream of consciousness speaking of himself as a gigolo or something to think things through. It could easily be Camilla since he spoke of her a lot and mainly just called her "the goddess" and talked of her beauty and wit and blahblah. He even bragged about having an in with her in muggle art. But then...he wouldn't be acting like he was at the moment. He almost seemed guilty or embarrassed. That only left the other girl then. "Lo hace involucrarlos! Is it the brunette or the redhead. I bet it's Vass, you always seem to mess with her the most." Timothy signed matter-of-factly with a small smirk on his lips. He had told Benjamin that he had an unhealthy attachment towards her, now just to figure out what he did wrong.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image

Benjamin froze as Timothy triumphantly signed his hypothesis which was right. Narrowing his eyes at his friend for a moment he muttered in Guaranni, "chavurro". He then said, "What is your bloody problem? See this is what happens when you get a girlfriend and let yourself be whipped by her... you get meddlesome."

Turning red, Benjamin sighed and signed, 'Look, sorry, that was mean of me... but seriously, you are having way too much fun with this. It's serious!" He turned bright red and muttered, "Besides, if Gatita hated it that much wouldn't she have hexed me a long time ago? It isn't like I'm some cabrón or whatever. It's just some light fun." Benjamin frowned and putting down the sugar quills he had been holding turned and signed, "And I sure as Hell am not going to talk about it with you if you are going to be like you are about it... you think it is funny. It isn't..." Benjamin, crossed his arms, his brows creasing as he was obviously bothered by something related to Morven, he just wasn't being very forthright about any of it.

{Translation: Guarani: a**/b*****d//(1)Spanish: b*****d}
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Timothy didn't know the meaning of the word his friend muttered, figuring it to be in his other language and not Spanish, but from his stance he could tell it was probably along the lines of "b*****d, b***h, t**t," etc. He didn't even get upset when Benjamin got all antsy saying he was being meddlesome and bringing up being "whipped" by his girlfriend. Seriously, when this was all through he was going to have to ask him what he meant by that, it totally wasn't making any sense. When he began signing again and even, to his utmost surprised, blushed and basically admitted to everything he had said before it took everything within him to not do the "I told you so" song and dance. Well, mainly just dance for obvious reasons. The short Ravenclaw just rolled his eyes again when his friend muttered that if "gatita" (a girl bent on world domination like he swore she was did not deserve such a sweet nickname) hadn't liked his stalking (of course he doesn't call it that) then she would've hexed him some time ago. Which was actually a pretty valid point since he was sure his own sister had hexed him at some point in time and he didn't like her at all. That had to mean that she wasn't as bothered by his attraction than she'd like him to believe. Again, Benjamin said he found his situation funny, which he did make no mistake about it, but he wasn't just going to let his friend flail like he'd been doing. Despite his eccentricities he was his best friend. "I will hold my amusement off for later promise. Besides I think you're on to something. She seems the type to burn down a classroom if a fly so much as landed a desk away from her so the fact that she hasn't jinxed or cursed you yet has to mean she's not nearly as bothered as you think. Maybe you should try a different approach besides you're usual stalking?" Timothy suggested looking at a nose-biting teacup with a wrinkled nose. He could only think of one person who would get a kick out of it and he was certainly not buying his friend's Yule present while he was standing right beside him.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image

Benjamin scowled as Timothy said he'd hold his amusement off till later. It wasn't funny at all! But, then Timothy went on to agree with Benjamin's logic about the fact she hadn't hexed him yet it wasn't like she minded that much. And he groaned aloud and muttered, "It isn't stalking... I don't stalk people."

He turned and began to sign for the rest of the conversation, still bright pink and blushing, and occasionally biting his lip to look away as he went on in fairly quick BSL, "It's admiring from afar... but I think I seriously ******** up... I mean she was furious at me when she found out I had been taking pictures... though I gave her the film and apologized but I didn't want to upset her. It was harmless, but... She told me I should go chase around girls who would appreciate it more and she insulted my photography and called me a 'little boy'... and... Morven isn't like Mira or some other girl where you can just go and ask out. I don't even know if Morven sees me as anything but some amusing pest or kid..."

"I'm going to have to find leverage or something," Benjamin signed in the end and let out a long sigh and ended with, "Forget it... besides, it isn't like I would know what to do if I did go on some date... Cuddling up or holding hands like you and Mira do all the time just seems boring and I'd rather be single than whipped and acting like some seven-year-old with his first girlfriend."

{ }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Timothy scoffed at his friends dismissal that he didn't stalk anyone, when everything he says his does basically screams stalking but he didn't say anything more. Then he finally heard the whole sordid tale about how he'd been stalking and taking pictures of her (which was seriously messed up how did he not see that?!) and just talked about how Morven eventually caught him, and he gave her his photography (probably the right and decent thing to do) and the aftermath. Honestly he was shocked she really didn't hex him right then and there but he supposed the dents to his pride felt worse. Again, he just rolled his eyes as he once again brought up how he was "whipped" by Mira and how he acted like a seven year old with a girlfriend, which honestly didn't sound plausible since he remembered being seven and finding girls utterly terrifying. Granted the only girls he knew then explicitly was Tanya but still. "You're right about one thing, Morven is definitely not the type of girl you could probably just go up to and ask out on whim. Maybe you should work on proving you aren't some little kid with a crush who pulls on the girl's he likes pigtails." he signed giving him a pointed look before looking at the rodent type prank items they had. One looked a little too much like Mira's pet rat so he just moved on past it. Remembering what Benjamin said about them and how he couldn't act like that he was inclined to agree. The Slytherin was just too hyperactive for stuff like that and the redheaded Vass girl was too...prickly seemed like a good word to use. "You know you don't have to do things the way I do them with Mira. I'm sure that if by a stroke of luck, genius, insanity or all three that you manage to get her to go out with you that she wouldn't and doesn't expect normalcy. She'd probably find just snuggling on a couch silently just as boring as you do and suggest you guys go torment a group of Hufflepuffs. Which I don't condone by the by!" Timothy added hastily knowing his friend's unexplained annoyance towards that house.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

Benjamin listened to his friend carefully-or more accurately watched since his friend was signing, but same concept-and after all was said Benjamin smiled widely and said aloud, "Do you think if I torment some Hufflepuffs I'd win points?! And please... I'd pick a Puff that can take it... all good fun. Maybe I'd go for Barbie... she's a right pain in the arse. I think her getting knocked out by Gypsy was probably the most exciting playing I've ever seen in any Ravenclaw vs. Puff game. It was brilliant. Maybe it'll happen this year too! But, seriously... the special trait Puffs got going for them is being tough enough to be the butt of all the jokes. Or at least all the jokes of those who are way more awesome than them-like us Slytherins... or the ones of us without something up our arse or whatever."

He sighed and then rolled his eyes and muttered, "I'm getting off track though..." He looked at his friend and signed, 'I am lucky, and a genius, and we all know I'm brilliantly mad, why wouldn't I be able to get around to shagging any girl who I want to shag? And, I've never been the type to pull on the pigtails of any girl who I might like. That's stupid... Mori is smart enough to know I'm not like that... just..."

He groaned aloud and then banged his head gently on the shelf before him and looked at Timothy and said, "And how am I supposed to prove that? You don't think she thinks I'm like that? Not really, right? I mean..." He turned red again and hit his head again on the shelf, groaning before he began to mutter in Spanish, "Necesito apalancamiento ... solo hay que ser más inteligentes en mi investigación ..." He frowned and then a grin grew, "Ha! I got it," Benjamin said. "It'll be epic!" He had blackmail material on most of the students in the school, that information could be also used to wow them like by getting the most awesome gift for them or something. Morven was the type that wanted and needed a grand gesture, and he'd just have to show Morven how awesome he could be. Easy right? After all, who else had his skill set and awesome good looks to pull something like this off?

{ Translation: (1)I need leverage... I just need to be smarter in my investigation. }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Timothy groaned (or really just placed his face in his hand dramatically) as Benjamin became excited at the prospect of tormenting some poor Hufflepuff to win love points with Morven. Just because some puffs could take it didn't mean they had to! He then rolled his eyes as his friend signed that he was lucky, a genius, and mad so he should be able to get any girl he wanted and it took everything within him to not reply that it hadn't worked with the one he actually wanted so far but he knew if he did it'd just send him spiraling back down into that funk he had been in earlier. He was glad he hadn't said anything since the other boy began groaning again and banging his head on the shelf next to him making him slightly concerned before he asked how he was supposed to make the redhead realize he wasn't like a seven year old with a crush. "A good starting point would be to stop stalking her, sorry, appreciating her from a close distance. And right now, I'm not entirely sure if she thinks you like her in that way or just like her because she's a challenge. Honestly I think part of the reason you like her in that way is because she's a challenge." Timothy signed with a sly grin. He facepalmed again when it seemed like he was being ignored since the other boy decided to mutter in Spanish that he needed leverage and needed to do more investigating. He won't learn until he's buried six feed underground...alive. He jumped a little when all of a sudden he exclaimed that he had an idea and that it would be epic, making him instantly worried. Benjamin's epic was another person's torment...so in actuality maybe Morven would like it.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:23 am
User Image

Benjamin's grin grew after he came to his conclusion on how to wow Morven (or at least the first step to his master plan and really the planning was the real work, the doing was the easy and fun part). He pretended to digest what his friend said, but it was mostly lecturing or him coming up with his own theories on why Benjamin may like Morven, but truth be told, it was almost eye roll worthy and Benjamin was too busy making his master plan. Still grinning ear to ear he suddenly grabbed his much shorter friend in a one armed hug and exclaimed, "Thanks mate! You really can be brilliant sometimes, " he let go of Timothy and added, "even if I give you Hell about Mira."

Benjamin's typical good mood seemed to be returning as he returned to the dung bombs, picking up a few boxes and got in line to make his purchase, all the while grinning and adding, "Oh what size is tu Princesa? I wanted to make sure the Christmas gift I got her fits." Timothy's look at him for the comment, the one of suspicion, he was already expecting. Considering all the sex jokes he threw at him friend the suspicion of what clothing article Benjamin might have picked up for Mira was justified. Pausing, Benjamin smirked and assured Timothy as he flipped open his bag and pulled out a shopping bag that contained a t-shirt which he tossed to Timothy, "Don't worry it's cute-nothing crazy, I swear. Cute right? Should it fit her?" Benjamin was pretty sure he got her size right, but Timothy should know better than him (or sure as Hell better considering it was Timothy cuddling with her all the time, even if that was "all they usually did").

{ }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:49 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Timothy wanted to believe that his friend was honestly listening and considering his words, but he'd learned early on not to wish for the impossible. Besides, not listening but acting like it was a lot better than cracking more sex jokes about him and Mira. He jumped as Benjamin grabbed in a one armed hug saying he was brilliant letting him know for sure he hadn't actually heard a word he just said. But he was happy his friend was feeling alright, judging from the large almost fanatical grin on his face and the amount of dungbombs he was purchasing. At the question of his girlfriend's size he gave him a look bordering between "What the hell?!" and "Why the hell do you want to know?!" The only positive thing he could think was that at least it wasn't for something sexual since the Slytherin boy liked to make a point on how boring he found most blondes. Well that and he knew just how attached he was to the redhead who had landed him in a funk in fifty words or less. Timothy caught the shirt and read it smirking and shaking his head at the gall his friend had. The hilarious part was that Mira would actually like it and wear it but also hate it because she liked it and from where she got it. While she hadn't told him in so many words, he knew she had softened to Benjamin. Not so much to call him a friend, but definitely more than she had say a year ago. "It's nice and it definitely looks her size, but I have no idea what to tell her when she asks how you got her right size." he signed with a quiet chuckle.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:35 am
User Image

Benjamin chuckled at his friend's look at him when he asked his girlfriend's size and then smiled as his friend caught the shirt he tossed him and smiled in appreciation: Benjamin did try to get decent gifts-or at least decent gifts for people he actually liked. He may have left a dungbomb or two and a rat half eaten from one of the cats in the school in a couple of his dorm-mates' shoe for a Christmas gift before. He lived in Slytherin, it was the house of arsehats and bigots, often, he was justified he reasoned. It was his duty as a half-blood. And it kept the Slytherins on their toes and in line. There were plenty of people who'd want to do something awful to each other in the house, including their own 'friends'. At Timothy's signing, Benjamin burst out laughing, and placed an arm over Timothy's shoulder and pulled him close and waving the hand holding his dungbombs he said as if he was explaining a beautiful sunset to a blind man said boldly, "Timmy, mi amigo, you must see the big picture. This is me. Surely, you have known me long enough to know I have my ways of finding out things I want to know..." He paused and looked at Timothy pointedly before continuing with a wink, "And how I find out what I want to know, you usually are best not knowing the how I find out. Don't want to be an accomplice. And, of course, a magician and artist never reveals his secrets, or not all of them... I reckon Mira is smart enough to know that too. Besides," Benjamin added with a smirk, "I hate to lie to you, so don't ask me to reveal my secrets.... Or..." He said with a long pause, "I could tell her I found in your trunk una sostén de la Princesa and swiped it long enough to find out her size from that. She wouldn't put that past me you know, even if she is so not my type."

{ Translation: (1) my friend (2)a bra of the Princess}
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items