Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Baby Witch ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:10 pm
Baby Witch is a shop in Hogsmeade that sells items for baby wizards, including baby food, cribs and toys.

xxxEmployeesxxx
Name, Position

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Baby Witch - Hogsmeade
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Nursery Shopping
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Everything is so teeny!

Callie, having spent many of her years living here, in Hogsmeade, had always seen the baby shop in town, but it was only now that she was venturing inside. She and Eden were now several months along, meaning it was time to get their nursery set up. Luckily, they had a 2-bedroom flat, even if it was fairly small. The young woman stepped inside, gasping at the precious little clothes. "Oh Eden, look at these teensy little shoes! They're practically little circles!" She looked over at her husband, a few tears lining her bottom lashes. She put the little shoes down, reaching out to take Eden's hand. She stepped over to look at a section of baby blankets, the girl rubbing her hand over to feel the soft fabrics.

"We never did figure out what color we should do for the baby. Or a good name. All we know is that she... well, is a she. Do you have any ideas?" Hopefully something within the store would spark his imagination... or hers. She picked up a polka-dotted blanket, offering it to Eden to feel the soft material. A smile lit up her face, excitement shining from her.

{{Wearing :: Bows and Arrows}}
          addaellis

Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies, know that you are worthy
          I'll take your bad days with your good. Walk through the storm, I would
          I do it all because I love you, I love you. Unconditional, unconditionally!
          There is no fear now, let go and just be free, and I will love you unconditionally
          So open up your heart and just let it begin!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:12 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

20 years || Hufflepuff alum || muggleborn
Mediwizard

Eden was still pretty sure he was dreaming as he opened the door to Baby Witch. He was going to be a father? There was going to be a little baby girl, half Callie, half him, walking around soon. He wasn’t sure he had ever noticed a baby shop in all his years at Hogwarts. Eden wrapped an arm around his young wife, kissing the sparkling of tears on her lashes. “They’re so…tiny,” he replied, staring at the shoes. He picked up a set of socks next to them. These are…socks, right? They look like finger puppets.”

Callie asked about a color for the nursery. Eden still wasn’t sure. At first he had thought “Well girl, so pink.” but that didn’t really need to be the case, did it? He wasn’t really a fan of pink. Eden looked around the shop in a daze, following Callie with her hand protectively in his. She offered a soft blanket with multicolored polka-dots– almost like a starry sky or a bowl of ice cream.

“This is so soft,” he remarked. “Are all baby things…soft?” He couldn’t remember having a baby blanket or anything of the sort. “All I remember of babyhood…I tried to teach Mattie how to disassemble a gun when she was like 2 apparently. Our nurseries were just plain colored. Ummmm….A sky maybe? Blue? Maybe like…a baby blue.” But that didn’t make sense either. Maybe…

“Aha!” He let go of Callie for a moment, spotting something over the rack nearby. A moment later he returned with a weird hanging thing–it was a mobile; He remembered from studying parenting books– It had little clouds and birds hanging on it now, but a piece of parchment attached to it advertised it as charmed, along with a picture of a the mobile surrounded by planets. “Something like a nursery planetarium? I like the idea that she’ll take after you.”

setting Baby Witch, May/June 2058 || with Callie
appearance 5’10”, fit || wearing loose tan cardigan, black tee, jeans
status I'm going to be the father of...a tiny child??

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
♖♜
~"Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? A baby planetarium!

Callie grinned when Eden likened one of the little baby socks to a finger puppet. "You should see the premie socks!" She handed over a set of the extra teensy socks, cheeks flushed with excitement. She put the socks back, favoring the soft blankets instead. She hummed softly as she rubbed her cheek against the soft fabric, grinning at Eden's question. She glanced around, looking at all the soft, snuggly things.

Before she could answer his question, Eden mentioned remembering his early childhood, having a plain nursery and... apparently teaching Mattie some weaponry. He then said their baby's room could be a baby blue. "Yes. Baby things... and mama things are soft. And soft blankets are my favorite. As for blue... I think it's lovely. A nice soothing color, like your eyes." She smiled, setting the blanket back on the shelf.

When Eden happily said "aha!" Callie looked a bit startled, turning to watch him hurry over to the area with the cribs. He came back over, just as quickly, holding a mobile with birds and clouds. He then offered forth an idea. A nursery planetarium. Callie's eyes went wide, a bright smile forming. "A little.... baby planetarium? For our little girl? We could do a galaxy of purple and blue, with stars and constellations... Oh Eden, it would just be lovely! Perhaps we can find a space-themed mobile, and everything else. You're amazing!" She squeezed his hands, walking over to the section lined with blankets and sheets. With a happy little squeak, she reached up and handed Eden a soft purple blanket with swirls of silvery stars. Blue eyes twinkled happily, excited that they'd set upon a theme.

"Her room will be just lovely. I can see about getting friends at the planetarium to help out with decorating ideas too!"

addaellis

There is no fear now, let go and just be free, and I will love you unconditionally

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:04 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Mediwizard

Eden smiled fondly as his wife explained that baby things– and mama things!-- were very much soft. He filed that in the part of his brain that remembered things that his starflower liked, and that he could keep an eye out for.

Callie’s eyes widened, a glimmer of excitement lighting in her eyes. She took off with the idea, giving the baby planetarium a galaxy swirl of purple and blue, with stars and constellations, a space themed mobile, and asking friends at the planetarium to help with ideas. She immediately found a purple blanket with silvery swirls and he took it, dutifully grabbing a basket and charming it with a quick levitation spell to follow them. Good! With a theme down at least, that could make some of the shopping easier.

”What about an alien toy?” he offered, picking up a purple and pink alien plushie from a basket. He untangled it from a unicorn…cat…narwhal…creature. That might as well be an alien as well.

”Next, a cradle…this one looks sturdy and can rock?” Truth be told, Eden wasn’t sure about the slats that were featured so prominently. Maybe it was just him, but he saw any small space as something his baby girl might get an arm or leg or –Merlin forbid– her neck stuck in. ”Floating bassinets that sway…comes with protective wards to prevent falling out and built in temperature control….” Yes, yes, that sounded good–Erk. Eden couldn’t help but wince at the price tag, well over twice as much as what they’d budgeted for a crib. Maybe he could look into the wards and see if he could cast them himself? It probably wouldn’t be the same as having those charms built in by professionals, but they could renew them themselves at least.

status I'm going to be the father of...a tiny child??

♖♜

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why are baby things so expensive??? Or is it just this shop....

Callie smiled when Eden tucked the blanket into their basket. He then asked about an alien toy, which looked very squeezable. "That looks like something I'd like to nap with Just so squishy." Callie gave it a squeeze, then set it in their basket as well. She followed Eden over to the cribs, listening as he spoke about floating bassinets that swayed and had all sorts of protective charms. She grabbed the price tag as well, sighing at the price. "Well... lets look at some others. Maybe there will be one we just love. And maybe we can go to the wizard library to try and research the charms. If anyone can figure them out, it's you."

She sent her husband a soft grin, moving to rest a hand on her quickly growing baby bump. She stepped over a bit, looking at a different bassinet, this one not floating, and hummed at the price. This one was closer to their agreed upon budget, at least. And while Callie knew she could ask her family for just about any amount of money for the baby.... well, Eden typically liked to work within their own means. Perhaps she could spin it as a baby gift from her family? Then again, she had been told to expect a big baby shower. "And if we can't find anything here, we can go to a store on the muggle side.... or we can ask my family if they might help out with one of these fancy ones. But it may be like when we had to buy a new washing machine, where we went to lots of shops to find the best price." Maybe that would make him happy. He liked success in combat.... even if the combat was just finding a good sale.

She looked at another bassinet, apparently with oodles of extra features, and cringed at the price. That had too many zeroes to make her feel comfortable. She glanced around, collecting her thoughts (even though being pregnant made her thoughts seem to scatter). With a fluid movement, she stepped over to a high chair that looked like it would match their little kitchen rather well. She glanced at the price tag, then looked back at Eden with a small sigh.

"Okay, so baby things are soft... and expensive. I feel over my head here."

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:35 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Mediwizard

Staring at the features of the cribs– cribs that swayed, cribs with storage underneath, cribs with protective charms, cribs that floated gently– wasn’t helping. Callie thankfully, seemed to have a calmer head on her. She sighed at the price tag as well, and offered to keep looking. He knew her family–Professor Whitethorne’s family– was wealthy beyond his imagination. He knew they could afford it. But they’d already bought them their flat, and done so much. Eden meanwhile, was still in training. Maybe he should have just stayed as a hit wizard. Maybe he should have found something that made a little more. His own parents hadn’t struggled like this when he was growing up.

Eden just didn’t want to feel like he owed the Whitethornes– or his own parents– anything. He could take care of his family. He could take care of his wife, their baby girl, his sister.

He realised he was standing in front of the cradle with a frown and moved back to stand with Callie.
She looked up from the bassinet with a smile and said maybe they just had to look around a little more. Like the washing machine fiasco– Callie was right. He was being impatient. They could go to other stores, muggle stores, or ask friends for thoughts. Maybe Chadwick would know what kind of cradle his mum used–she had to know, with how many kids she had….

Callie admitted she felt over her head with how pricey everything could be. Inwardly, the comment made him feel relieved– a little less alone in his growing panic. But all of his feelings and worries about the matter were squashed. Eden squeezed Callie’s arm with a hopefully reassuring smile. ”Hey, Callie. Honey, it’s okay. We’re going to be okay. You said it yourself, right? We’ll just have to price shop a bit more. We can go to the mall near my grandparents tomorrow and check out the place for any baby supplies. We’ll charm them ourselves if we need to okay?”

He put his hand on the handsome high chair made of deep wood that his wife had been looking at. ”You think we could get something like this at an IKEA and build it ourselves?”

status Why is fatherhood so expensive?

♖♜

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We can do this, so long as we're together

Callie sighed softly, sensing the growing frustrations of her husband. Everything had been crazy, especially as she grew and couldn't do as much to help their little family. Even at work, the long shifts were nearly overwhelming. She knew they needed the extra income to prepare for when she would be unable to work. They had also been in growing talks about if she would be staying home with their baby permanently, or just until she was recovered enough. Soon enough, Eden would be out of training and making a more stable cash flow... but she also quite loved her job. Perhaps she could work in an as-needed sort of capacity.

She looked back at the jet black crib, sighing once again. This one seemed needlessly expensive as well, which made her a little sad. Eden spoke up, reminding her that they would be okay. They could shop around and go to the mall near his grandparents, then charm them to their own needs. Callie nodded, stepping closer to give him a nice hug. He moved to look at the high chair, asking if they could just get one at the IKEA. "I do love IKEA. Even though we always seem to get lost..." She offered a small grin, then looked at one of the smaller bassinets, admiring the interesting shape.

"What... what about this one, dear Knight? It actually comes in a bit under budget, and the brilliant white can match any sort of decor we choose. Plus the shape is just... so unique." She leaned a bit closer, reading the tag listing the features. "....protective wards, locking wheels, attachments... It looks like it has some things made to clip on, like a little white noise machine. And a mobile base! Oh, maybe they have a space mobile!" She looked over at Eden her eyes wide once more. Perhaps fate was shining upon them once more.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:33 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Mediwizard

Callie, sweet angel, of course replied with a reassuring hug and grin. Eden smiled at her little joke about getting lost in IKEA–personally, getting lost in IKEA were some of his favourite dates. Usually he wasn’t one for fanciful imaginings walking around daydreaming, but when they were first furnishing their flat they had done just that. He blamed that on the exhilaration of getting married. The honeymoon phase. This time he would no doubt blame it on “dad-brain”.

Eden kept Callie’s hand protectively in his own but looked to the side. There were rugs on the far side of the store, sample nursery setups, and he spotted a booth advertising “Baby Bag Essentials: Everything you need for your baby witch or wizard in the palm of your hand.” They’d have to check that later, if only to cross reference with things muggle babies needed.

He turned when Callie’s voice asked him about another bassinet. Protective wards, locking wheels…it did look a little small, but at that price it was a steal. ”I think I’ve got just the thing,” he said, snatching up the mobile he’d spotted earlier. ”This is supposed to turn into planets at night, and the sun turns into a nightlight…. Now this should attach here…”

With a snap, the mobile dangled overhead, lightly bobbing over the bassinet.

Eden glanced at the other side with an impressed frown. ”White noise maker or other soundtracks sold separately…but the functionality….”

He liked it. Even if they couldn’t buy the shop out of soundtracks, Eden liked the idea of their baby girl having music to fall asleep to, or rest with the stars and planets dangling overhead. ”I wonder if Mattie could record something… oh nevermind. “ Mattie was going into her NEWTs season and he didn’t want to burden her even more. ”Excellent find, my dear. Shall we get this one?”

status My dear found the perfect thing~ Now we just need to do this a few dozen more times.

♖♜

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? One thing down, a million to go

Callie hoped she was helping Eden to feel better.... especially because when he felt bad, her stupid emotions made her also feel bad. Normally, she felt she kept an even keel.... however, while pregnant, her emotions seemed to bounce all over the place. It was all very odd. Luckily Eden was very good about allowing her to feel all these crazy feelings. Plus, she knew Eden secretly loved IKEA. Somehow, it unlocked his creativity, even though usually he blamed it on silly stuff like how happy he was upon getting married. Surely now it would be something akin to excitement for their baby.

Eden had turned to look at... rugs? Maybe he had an idea... Callie spoke about the bassinet, prompting Eden to happily turn back around. He stepped over and grabbed the mobile from earlier, with little clouds and birds, which were said to turn into the planets at night. Callie watched him attach the mobile, smiling at the thought that it may soon be entertaining their little girl.

Blue eyes watched the man try to figure an option for the little white noise machine as well. Apparently it could also take CDs to fit in and play. He mentioned Mattie possibly recording something, then tapered off. "Perhaps we can ask all our friends. Mattie for a nice guitar piece, Finley can do something jazzy, I'm sure Sparrow will have a million ideas. And Simon is learning the tympany, which might make nice music. Our baby is going to get lots of piano with or without this, of course." She nodded, excited for this little baby bed. Eden asked if they should get it, and the younger blonde nodded confidently.

"I think we should. I can just imagine tucking our little girl right in...."

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:03 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Mediwizard

Callie suggested asking their friends for pieces and Eden couldn’t help but smile at how she read his intentions. Plus if it was just one piece, maybe that wouldn’t be asking too much of his baby sister. Mattie could just record something she was doing for Music Club or the like.

His young wife agreed confidently that this was the bed. He couldn’t just plop the entire bassinet into the shopping bag, but he flagged down the assistant to take it aside for them as they continued shopping. ”Cradle, high chair we’ll wait a bit on. Changing table, carrying harness and stroller. Any other big pieces we need?”

He glanced over the list and wrapped a concerned arm around Callie. “Are you up to keep going, my dear? If we decide on all the big pieces then we can spend the rest on cute baby clothes and toys. But only if you’re good to keep going.” He could also offer to divide and conquer– he could check out the big furniture pieces and let Callie pick through cute clothes and towels herself. But if there was one thing he’d learned about dating and marriage, it was that doing things together– talking about everything and nothing– was usually more fun for them both, even if it took more time. Efficiency, strangely enough, was probably not the best path of action.

status My dear found the perfect thing~ Now we just need to do this a few dozen more times.

♖♜

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is a comfy chair

Callie nodded a bit slowly as Eden mentioned some other things they still needed. He asked if there were any others that she knew of, and she tapped her toes a bit to try and concentrate. "Big items... I remember reading about the little swings for when the babies are fussy. I'm not super sure about big items. Oh! What about one of those teeny bathtubs for babies? Or do you think that's extravagant? We can probably use the sink in the bathroom too."

She hummed softly trying to remember the rest of their list. When she felt a warm arm wrap around her, Callie looked up with a bit of surprise. She happily snuggled into Eden as he asked if she was up for the rest of shopping, even listing out his thoughts for orders. "I'm alright, love. Just a bit tired. Our little dear can't seem to settle on a comfortable position. Here, let's go over and look by the strollers. It's beside some rocking chairs so I can rest for a moment." She pushed up to tiptoes, then kissed Eden on the cheek.

As they separated from their little hug, Callie took her husband's hand and started to shuffle over to a rather plush looking rocker. She very carefully worked her way to a sit, leaning back and resting a hand on her belly. She could only imagine how much more painful it would be as they got further along. They still had a fair bit to go, after all.

"Okay. For strollers, we should look for one that can be used for quite a while. Not one just for wee babes or for older ones, but one that maybe... transitions. That's the right word...... right?"

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:36 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Mediwizard

”A swing sounds very practical,” Eden agreed, glancing around the shop for where those might be. ”We could hang it in that sunny spot in the living room. As for a bathtub…maybe? I had just figured the sink but we can see if there’s anything that catches our eye.”

He nodded in agreement and helped Callie shuffle over to a plush rocking chair and sink into the seat. He laid his hand over Callie’s belly affectionately. ”Be good for your Mama, little one.”

From her perch on the rocker, Callie discussed what to look for in the strollers and Eden started browsing the ones nearby. ”Transitions? I’m not sure. But something that grows with the child, basicall?.” he mused, reading tags and moving some of them around, pushing it back and forth to check their manoeuvrability at the same time.

”This one says it can turn into a double?” he said, pushing one closer to Callie so she could examine it. He pushed down on the seat with a satisfied little frown. ”Suspension isn’t too bad, and that looks like a brake on the side.”

He moved a fancy looking one back and forth before pushing it over for Callie’s inspection too. ”Oh, is this what you mean? We can remove these plushy layers to make the seat bigger. Hmm…. 5-point contact securing, and retractable wheels and frame so they don’t get in the way when you want to levitate the stroller. Pricey though.”

Eden folded and unfolded another stroller that advertised expandability in every direction and pushed it around as well. ”Oh, or this.” He chuckled as he pulled a few bars and turned the stroller into a double-stroller with two seats that he mistook for storage space. ”It’s definitely a flexible design. I guess storage isn’t that much of an issue because we can always use an undetectable extension charm. ”

status Why are there so many options for everything?

♖♜

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ugh, standing is a nightmare

Callie nodded along as Eden mentioned hanging a little swing in the nice, sunny spot in their living room. "Sunny spots are lovely for warmth... and she won't have my vision impairment, since it was more or less trained into me, rather than being genetic..... I think." She cracked a little smile, accepting Eden's assistance in sitting. Soon enough she wouldn't be able to sit or stand much at all, especially if she kept growing at her current rate.

Eden gently touched her belly, asking their baby to be good for her. The younger woman didn't want to tell him that he'd somehow caused the baby to kick her in the lung. She offered a smile, though it likely looked rather pained. She tried a few deep breaths, gently shifting her position to try and alleviate the pain.

Deep blue eyes watched as the blond looked at a few strollers, asking what she meant by transitions. "Yes, more or less. Like. Where it can be a cradle, then a secure seat, then a bigger seat... as the baby gets a little older." She was trying her best to remember the words she was thinking of. Her brain seemed scrambled at best.

Luckily, it seemed that Eden had figured out what she was trying to say. "I'm not sure we're going to need a double, at least not for a long while. This one is a little rough so far." She shifted again, watching her husband walk over to another one. He mentioned all the features, then commented on the price. "Of course. It sounded too good to be true. Perhaps one with a little less... magic? Maybe. I'm not sure."

He found another one, moving it around and working the closing mechanism. He went over the security features and storage, mentioning they could use a fairly easy charm to help out instead. "I do like that one. Or even if we could find the pricier one but without the extra charms. With all our friends, surely someone knows how to cast them. The double one is also pretty nice. It looks like the second seat does lower down, so we could possibly use it for setting a baby bag on it." She leaned forward, reaching out to investigate the double stroller. She carefully put the seat down, humming softly. It just seemed a little too big, which they not only didn't need, but really didn't have space for.

Working carefully, Callie pushed herself to shaky footing, stepping over to review another of the strollers. It seemed a little more basic, but according to the tag, boasted the same level of security, as well as multi-terrain wheels. That would be nice if they wanted to take walks anywhere. "This one has, let's see.... five point harness, grow-with-me seats for up to 4 years of age... oh, or a certain height. If she takes after me, she'll be on the shorter side... Ooh, Eden, it has double-locking breaks and a cushioning charm, just in case. Plus it seems to scoot nicely. Or... how about that one there beside you?"

She gestured to the stroller to Eden's left, slowly shuffling to his side to scoot the stroller back and forth a bit.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:27 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Mediwizard

Eden nodded when Callie mentioned that the sunny spot would be lovely for the swing. Callie seemed a little pained as she rested and Eden fussed a little, offering water, but it seemed like a few deep breaths helped enough.

Callie commented as he pushed over the options. He grinned at her when she mentioned not needing a double for a while– oh no, one would probably be plenty for now. To be perfectly honest Eden hadn’t expected to be a father quite yet, so he wasn’t exactly looking forward to a second baby…well. Maybe. He’d have to see just how much terror one was supposed to be.

”I can’t tell if the prices are for the charms or some kind of stroller technology,” Eden mentioned, somewhere between confused and exasperated at all the options. Callie’s calm–despite how sore she must have been carrying a baby around–kept him in check though, and he took a deep breath as he continued fiddling with the foldable one. ”Yep, here. Lower this seat…you can swivel the seats….” He glanced at the price. They could swing that. ”I do too. It looks quite adaptable. My one problem with this one is the wheels– these small, rigid wheels probably turn easily, but they’re not going to make the smoothest of rides. Plus it means poor suspension. Not a problem if we’re just going to use a levitating charm anyways, but… ” he shrugged. It would be nice to be able to take the stroller and babe out for their evening walks around the park, but the presence of muggles might throw that off.

Eden jumped up when he saw Callie pushing herself to her feet, eager to investigate another stroller option. ”All-terrain wheels,” he added, checking out the features as Callie read them off the tag. He glanced to his left as Callie asked about the other one before turning back to Callie. ”Sit, sit. I’ll bring it over to you,” he insisted, pushing the pink stroller over. ”Oh, this one’s on sale. Five-point harness for up to 23kilos, reclining seat, cushioning and temperature control charms on the cushions, mesh and water-resistant canopies, removable undercarriage and trays. Not bad. I don’t see anything about double-locking brakes, but there is this brake lever here.”

He looked around at their options again and squatted near Callie. ”I think I’m between the all-terrain one or this pink thing. The foldable one would be top of my list if we were in an all-magic zone, but I don’t think we’re looking to move quite yet, right?”

status Why are there so many options for everything?

♖♜

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash