Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: just the uniform

User Image

Shayna raised an eyebrow when he didn't tell her where they were going. He just took her hand and led her. Of course she soon saw where they were going. But why?

*Exit to Whomping willow*

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Chaser Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena made it to the quidditch gate looking for her boyfriend... HE couldn't have already gone by could he? She wasn't so sure... She looked around, hoping beyond hope... She was surprised that Sapphire had already noticed what she was looking at and going to do. And more surprised that the older girl let her go... She smiled at this and kept looking, hoping to spot him soon. And then she saw him coming her way. The blonde could tell he was rather depressed and she was really... Well, she knew he would be... Jess was a more experienced player... She would wait until he got closer. To give him a hug and tell him it was okay... She had too... It was her boyfriend after all!

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Quidditch Uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Hopefully Julius soon
Although my mind keeps wandering to Here he comes...

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // I should just quit... I'm horrible-I had spotted the snitch first and had two bloody chances before Jess even spotted the snitch and still botched it!
spacespac

spaceJulius was furious-not with anyone else, no Jess was a better seeker, and not with his team-they were great-not even with Jasper who hit him with the bludger-it was just a part of the game, and it was just a bruise, a really, really painful one but still. No, Julius was furious with himself. He had spotted the snitch and had, had two chances to catch the snitch before Jess even spotted it and still screwed it up. He had, had two golden opportunities and failed the team. Gryffindor would have won if he hadn't screwed up so royally.

Frustrated he had pulled his cloak over his head and ducked his head, really wishing his hair color was anything less obvious than blue as he sulked off the field and out of the locker room and towards the quidditch gate and planning to go to the castle-straight to the bathrooms and see if it was possible to drown himself in the showers or just disappear for the rest of the year. Either one. Jess was good, but he should have been able to catch the snitch given how things had played out-he had caught the snitch twice in tryouts after all.

His head was still lowered as he walked towards the gate, not even noticing his girlfriend waiting for him.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))
shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena waited until Julius was practically in her reach before stopping him in a hug. She had noticed how upset he looked before he covered his head with his cloak, and she was worried he might do something stupid. She couldn't let him do that... It was just a game, and the team understood that Julius was a new seeker. It happened... She hugged him for a few moments until he realized that she was there and was keeping him from going anywhere. "Julius? It's okay... You have more games and years to get the whole, concept down. It's not the end of the world..." She said quietly. She looked up at him, being several inches shorter than he was... It was a miracle she was able to even look at his face with how he was slumping over. She put her forehead to his and watched his expression. She hoped he would cheer up. Otherwise? She would probably just kiss him until he smiled...

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:01 pm
And, Thinking // I should just quit... I'm horrible-I had spotted the snitch first and had two bloody chances before Jess even spotted the snitch and still botched it!
spacespac

space"Huh?" Julius said quickly as he felt arms wrap around him and he winced as Celeana caught his side-sore from Jasper's bludger-and looked down to see his girlfriend. He let out a long sigh as he listened to her quietly telling him it was just a game and he'd get better and had more games and years, before putting her forehead to his. "If it had been a simple Jess was quicker fine but..." He muttered, glancing away, still wincing from as she continued to hug him, his side really did hurt, "...you were there. I had seen the snitch caught up to it and everything. I botched two tries before she had even seen the bloody snitch... it was pathetic. I screwed up-not once, but twice. My mess up opened the opportunity for her..."

He sighed obviously frustrated with himself his tone exasperated, "I mean, she's way better of a seeker than me and more experienced but... I had ample opportunity to have gotten the snitch this game and I blew it."

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena immediately noticed the grimace and pulled away for the most part. The blonde stayed as close as she was, but instead put her hands on his arms. Very upset that all of a sudden she was causing him pain. She couldn't believe she had done something like that... She had even seen him get hit! When he responded she shook her head. "I saw you give your best. And you did amazingly. I don't think I could ever catch the snitch. Or even spot it. You didn't botch it. The snitch just outsmarted you. It wasn't anything you did. Seekers all have missed it and had to research for it. Remember David? He did it almost every game..." She said still trying her best to be consoling. But he wasn't seeming to listen... She couldn't think of how to get it through to him that he had done his best... So instead, she leaned up and kissed him for a moment. When she pulled away, she opened her mouth. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm proud of you." She said quietly. Hoping it did. If not? Maybe she would have to kiss him again to make him feel better.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:40 pm
spacespac

space Julius instantly felt bad that Celaena noticed his wince and pulled away and he was about to open his mouth to protest her argument when she leaned up to kiss him-probably because it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to stop blaming himself any time soon. When she pulled away he said she was proud of him if that made him feel better. "Leana, I was outsmarted by an inanimate object-charmed but still inanimate... and I... look I did horrible out there and I did botch it because I knew good and well I didn't have a lot of opportunity to do better then Jess and I got that opportunity and I did botch it and..."

He sighed frustrated looking down and kicked the ground light with his foot. It was true that David had to search again for the snitch often enough as others-the snitch wasn't easy to catch, but he had been so close at the end-just a hair from being able to reach for it after Jess and she beat him to it. No use finding the snitch if you couldn't catch it.

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena sighed when he continued... He seemed a little happier, but he was still being really rough with himself. Maybe if she threatened him? No she couldn't do that... Why would she? She liked kissing him to much though. It was kinda magical... But he was being down and she couldn't just... Nope. She was going too... "Don't make me snog you until you are happy mister." She said trying to put her best, 'I'll do it too' face on, but she couldn't get it on long enough. "So are you going to leave it to Dani? Who is even less experienced than you are..." She asked. Since she knew the threat wouldn't work.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 pm
spacespac

space He sighed as Celaena asked if he was going to leave the position to Dani who was less experienced than him-which was true. She was a decent chaser but had only been a reserve and never played a game and then she had just been switched to seeker and she didn't really seem as if she had ever really considered the position too much so it would be hard on her. And, he was better at catching the snitch from practices. Danica had more versatile quidditch skills but it made her harder to be specifically a viable seeker threat. Great for reserve at the moment, but to be the main seeker-the quidditch team (and probably his whole house) really would kill him and hate him for that.

Julius sighed, "Okay, I can't really leave it to Dani but... still... I really screwed things up and..." He paused looking at Celaena and it just registered that she had threatened to snog him till he was happy and he turned red suddenly and said eyes wide, "Wait... did you just threaten to snog me indefinitely till basically I forgot about how bloody awful I did today or shut up completely about it?"

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena looked at the ground as he seemed to continue being a grouch. It didn't last long, as he realized what she said and blushed. She didn't know he had blushed, but she figured he had because of what he said then. She was bright red, well, that didn't turn out as expected. The blonde nodded, still looking at the ground. "You did great out there... And I don't like hearing you talk bad about yourself... And... I figured that you would be okay if I kissed you, and you weren't so I don't know why I threatened to... But it seemed like a good idea in my head... She said quietly. Still blushing really brightly and even nudging the ground with a toe.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 pm
spacespac

space Julius held up his hands as she answered him and said quickly, bright red still, "No... no... it's a... I mean it's not a bad idea at all-I mean no..." In his haste he knocked the hood of his cloak down and his face was no longer shadowed and how flustered he was showed.

He paused and took a breath calming himself some as he let his hands drop and let out a sigh glancing away, "I mean, it's not going to change how bad I did... but..." He was still looking around and his face brightened to red again before he looked at her and he leaned down some and asked, "Uh... can I take you up on the offer regardless?"

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena listened as he stumbled over his words. She looked up giggling slightly. That he was so flustered and she was so red, they must have been quite the sight. When he said it wasn't a bad idea, her face took a look of surprise. He wanted? No? She was so confused but, when he knocked the cloak from his head and giggled and put a hand on his cheek. He was so cute sometimes. And she was just so red this time. When he continued saying how bad he was, she started to roll her eyes until he leaned down. And asked to take her up on her threat. Her eyes were wide for a moment before she smiled slightly and nodded, leaning up to close the gap between the two. She placed on hand on his shoulder and left the other on his cheek. Geez her face was hot, but she couldn't help it as she kissed him. He had been awkward cute in a way... Okay, more than just awkward cute... They both were awkward. So that didn't change anything.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Gate
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: They better not be... THEY ARE!!! NO!!!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Celaena and Julius

Sapphire walked down the stairs and took the path to the Quidditch Gate. She had never ever considered coming this way, since she wasn't into quidditch at all, but her sister should probably be over here. And she was just checking to make sure they weren't... Snogging or anything like that. She walked down the path until she got to the gate, readjusting her clothing to be more correct, when she looked up to see her little sister... Snogging the blue haired male... After she had specifically told her not too! That little. Sapphire stopped in her tracks and clenched her fist. They hadn't been dating that long! And she might be... Semi okay, with that... Not really, but she tells Celaena that, but she wasn't going to just...Let this continue! She started walking again, with furious determination in her stride. "Celaena Elspeth Snow! What do you think you are doing?" She asked obviously angry. And The blonde reached the two before the younger girl could answer. "This is a public place! I should deduct points for this!" She growled as she stopped pulling Celaena back a step or two. She didn't even introduce herself... Celaena sighed. "Julius... This is Sapphire... My sister... Sapphire... Julius..." She said quietly. Sapphire turned to glare at both of them in turn.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:19 pm
spacespac

space As Celaena put her hand on his shoulder and cheek, then kissing him Julius couldn't help but smile the slightest into the kiss-knowing his blush wasn't lightening any time soon, but decided to go with it for now. It was nice, he liked Celaena and okay it did distract him from beating himself up quite as horribly. He leaned down more, one had cupping the back of her head, into her blonde hair slightly and he used his free arm around the center of her back to make up for their height difference-and that was when he heard someone shout Celaena's full name and his arm dropped quickly and if he could turn any more red, Julius did, as it was demanded what was Celaena doing. A blonde who looked a bit like an older version of Celaena had pulled Celaena back and Julius realized who it was-it was Celaena's older sister the Slytherin prefect who was threatening to deduct points.

When Sapphire mentioned it was a public place, Julius's eyes widened and he glanced around at those passing by some glancing over to see the commotion. He pulled his cloak hood back up and looked at the ground a bit guilty as Celaena quietly introduced Sapphire. He looked back at Sapphire and said a bit flustered, "I-look, I... we should have taken it inside or to a broom closet or... I don't know... I'm sorry, but have you seen what the older prefects do? The sixth years? I... I actually don't think kissing in public counts as point deductible conduct even detention worthy and..."

He was still flustered and took a deep breath and said, "Look I'm sorry, Sapphire was it? Um... I'm Julius Xanders... and well, I guess you've heard or at least noticed..." he glanced away and then back to Sapphire, "...well I'm dating your sister Celaena. It's not like I have any ill intent towards her... and I swear if I do anything to hurt her, uh... you can be the one to kill me?" He forced a smile hoping it would ease the older sister's ruffled feathers some. Why did Celaena have to have an overprotective big sister again of all things?

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:24 am
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena still shivered with excitement, even after Sapphire had made her pull away a foot... She glared Sapphire's way, especially when the older blonde glared her way. "Pleasure is all yours, Mr. Xanders." Sapphire said teeth slightly clenched, but the attitude made Celaena mad. Well... Mad wasn't completely right... She was angry. So very very angry... How dare Sapphire try to rule her in her relationship? How... How Dare She?! The blonde clenched her fists as Sapphire started again. "I'm tempted to kill you now. This is not how you treat a lady. And while Celaena may be a little rough around the edges, she is a lady." The blonde started. Sapphire was going ballistic. And was only just keeping her cool. "How dare you..." Celaena said quietly. Only barely audible. But Sapphire was in her own rant. "I do not condone the behavior of those older than I am. I am also unable to deal punishment to other prefects, but I can and will enforce PDA rules. And this is not acceptable! I don-" She couldn't finish her thought before Celaena shoved the older girl.

"How dare you! Why do you think you can run my life as you please?!" The girl asked angrily. Being only a few inches shorter than Sapphire, Celaena was red in the face. She never did this sort of thing. Ever. And Sapphire quieted for a moment, regaining the little bit of lost composure. "What I do with my boyfriend is my concern. Not yours Sapphire! I don't ask what you do with whatever guy catches your fancy! Oh wait, I can! You run away, scared out of your wits!" she continued. Sapphire growled. That was the line. Yes, the older slytherin was afraid of males... But she didn't have to reminded of it. "You can't even say you've even kissed anyone! Unless that story is true. And if it is... Then you are horrible... A horrible, Horrible person!" The girl finished. Sapphire stopped for a moment. "Fine... I will not deduct points this time... But next time, I swear to any god that's listening, that I will take points. Or assign detentions. Public indecency is not allowed.

And you might think your intentions are all good and all, but you are a male. You are a teenager, and if she is corrupted... We will have some words..."
Sapphire said. She was seething. And because Celaena had spilled her fear... And because Celaena didn't understand. And and... Sapphire turned and strode away. Looking every bit as angry and confidant as always. But, she was tearing up and wasn't going to be seen that way. Celaena turned to look back at Julius. Suddenly feeling really horrible about herself. "I...I'm sorry Julius... I..." She had said some really mean things....

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas