Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:35 pm
Yup! Nice job cleaning up the app!

Hivestuck
Pls. Pls come here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:06 pm
Like Green said, Eckios is looking good. I was a little startled by the mention of the drone blinding him in one eye, though. What exactly happened there? I'd suggest moving that paragraph a little higher up in the personality description so we can more easily see the cause-and-effect the event had on Eckios's current personality.

I'm really liking how Eckios's adaptability coincides with his self-consciousness. However, I'm not 100% clear on his Idealistic flaw. Specifically it says that he's stubborn and doesn't know when to stop when he's on a tangent, which seems to conflict with his self-consciousness. Perhaps getting more specific with the nature of his idealism will help clear up the overlap. What I'm personally getting from Eckios re: being an idealist, is that his desire to befriend people and avoid conflict can negatively impact his ability to make decisions. But! Obviously whether or not I'm on-base with that is for you to decide. biggrin  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am
-tap dances in- hey, hey!

I addressed that by taking out some of the wishy washy npc'ing notions and left it a little vague while keeping the core concept..it was an attempted culling that by the grace of his powers (and generous lusus) he was able to survive and go on to lead an otherwise mostly normal life as any trollkind can! I moved up the bit about his wiggler-hood injury higher in the app as well so it's not so abrupt with personality, personality personality...oh look random thing, personality etc.

Ahh I'm glad he is thanks! Honestly I like balancing flaws/positives with each other when I can. Actually Cy, that is pretty fitting! I removed that stubborn bit, and updated to reflect more accurately how he is i feel. He is indecisive given he wants to be so appeasing and make everyone happy, and avoid conflict entirely if possible.

Other than that I think I covered everything C:

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 am
sha-bam!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Completed Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash