Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nodded a little, "How right you are, sir" he thought frowning a little. Closed up his notebook and started packing up. "Um, I've finished the first page, but I want to keep it for a another to turn in page two and the sentences. Two days as in Monday, right? Like how business days work?" he asked and had thought up a couple of sentences in mind. "Since it will be just the two of you, I think I will be okay with presenting to the class" he said a little confidently. With his boyfriend being the peer he presents in front of he was sure he will do fine in not being so nervous. Chuckled a little after hearing Jeffery's stomach growl, "Hard work does create a big appetite" he said as he stood up. "See you tomorrow, sir and wish you have a nice lunch today" he said as he picked up his knack sack then left the classroom and headed to the cafeteria. [exit]
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Finishing up how pacling he nodded a good bye to the teacher and soon followed the blonde out of the door and to the cafeteria
[exot]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:38 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking at the other calmly and softly he smiled a bit before nodding a bit to the request "Correct you can finish the first page and then two and three on your owns and I will grade them for you while you are doing your presentation of the sentences.So you have all the weekend to do it and it will be need to turn in on Monday. But you are right about the date Moris" he said gently. Seeing the two heading out he gave them both a soft smile nodding as he moved to wash the board and clean it off a bit.
"Well then I will not keep you from your lunch. Hope you two have a good lunch and see you all next class period"he said and nodded to the complement about having a nice lunch. Relaxing he figured he would stay here for a bit incase other student's showed up for class, in that case he would be here for them until it was time for him to go eat.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:27 am

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking back into the classroom Jiho looked around a bit to see if there were any students inside that he couldn't see before making his way to the desk. Sitting down at the desk he placed his bag down while he ran his hand through his hair wondering if there were any more students today. He only had two more periods before the day was over but still he would wait and see if there were any more students as well to be here in case the person who left the note came in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am
User Image

Kana walked down the hall after having lunch and he has two classes this afternoon, hopefully. He thought he would stop by to see if the language is in his classroom right now. Knocks on the door before entering the classroom when he sees the teacher. "Hello, I'm Kana and I left a note yesterday about attending this class" he introduces himself.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:43 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Unpacking some of the items in his bag he took steady breaths before he looked up hearing someone come in and speak.
Seeing it was a student he moved to stand up and say something however he stopped himself hearing Kana explain something. Hearing that it was him who left the note he nodded gently holding his hand out softly, "Well its nice to meet you Kana. I got your note and stayed back a little bit longer incase you showed up. My name is Jiho and I will be the language teacher here"
he said calmly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image

Kana was relieved to hear that the teacher has seen his note, "Would have been embarrassing if he hadn't read it yet or someone else got to it" he thought. "Thanks for staying this long then" he thanked him then he walks over to the teacher's desk. "Would it be alright if you teach me the French language?" he requested.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:10 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Sitting back down he took a small breath listening to the other speak but as well thank him for everything but he smiled tenderly tilting his head a bit. Hearing the request Jiho blinked a bit as he moved slightly to check his papers to see if he had anything for the language the other was asking. "French, the language of love. Yes I can teach you that language. How much many words do you know from the language?" he asked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image

Kana recognized the phrase the teacher used, "What does that mean? Why do they consider French to be the language of love?" he asked him. "Um, pretty much Bonjour" he admits to his lack of knowledge of the French language.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:58 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Blinking softly Jiho listened to what Kana had asked as he smiled softly before letting it fade as well while he thought to himself a bit. "Well I really do not know why they call it that for that particular language. I guess I might have to do some research for that and find out for you as well let you know as well" he said tenderly. Thinking he listened to what he said about how much he knew of the language nodding softly "Well that is good that you at least know how to say Hello in the language. Its always better to know how to say hello than nothing at all.
However else I will be very glad to teach you the language"
he said.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

Kana thought it is alright that the teacher doesn't know the origin. "I could look into it too then we can share what we find next class" he replied sharing in the responsibility of research since he is the one who asked about it. Walks over to one of the front row games, "Could we get started at this very moment?" he asked enthusiastically.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:39 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho listened before he smiled liking the request and suggestion from what Kana said nodding "That sounds good with me Kana, we can do that and discuss it the next time for class" he spoke calmly. Surprised by how eager the other was to learning the language he nodded softly, standing up he took one of the copies of the worksheets walking over to hand it to him softly. "Alright we will work on the work sheet together and get as much done as possible or till you are ready to go. I know that Bonjour is on the list so lets fill that one out and go from that" he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image

Kana set down his bag then looks over the worksheet he was handed by the teacher. He sat down and got out a pencil to write his name first then did the Bonjour part. "Okay, done it" he said to the teacher and ready for the next word.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:09 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Sitting down near him he listened waiting for him to finish writing in the word he knew before giving him a tender smile looking to the paper so he could see the words."Alright, Au revoir is goodbye.
And bonne nuit is good night. You think you can find those two words Kana?
Also if you need me to repeat any words and what they mean please let me know"
he said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:00 pm
User Image

The first word sounded familiar to Kana and now knows it is a French word. Wasn't old to find it on the worksheet and wrote it down. "Could you repeat good night?" he requested softly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:50 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Watching the student calmly he took steady breaths as he moved a bit before he ran his hand through his hair a while he kept looking over the sheet to see the words. hearing the request he smiled nodding gently "Sure the word for good night is Bonne nuit" he said calmly.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff