Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Is it that shocking that I would ask him out for lunch?" Moris question in his mind after seeing the older male's reaction. "Of course not. Why would I feel that way?" asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:58 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho looked over at him as he took a deep breath but he looked down to think as he rubbed his own neck before he looked over at Moris again as he tilted his head."I do not know, I guess some people do not like going or seeing students with teachers because they think something else is going on that is why I asked"he said softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Sounds like nosy, drama starved people" Moris responded. He would normally want to avoid those kind of people or at least ignore them. "Unfortunately sometimes those kinds of people were in charge of my future. As you know now, I would never feel ashamed or embarrassed going out with you, Jiro" he said then asked, "So is it a yes to the lunch date?".
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:11 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Calmly he looked over at him softly as he took a small breath but he listened to the other as he ran his hand through his hair a bit before he looked at Moris and nodded a bit to the request. "I will be very honored to go on a lunch date with you Moris"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:29 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris happily as soon as he hears that Jiho accepts his invite. "This will be my first date. I hope I will do well" he thought. "Is there a certain place you would like to eat at?" he asked accepting any requests for that part of the date.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Gently Jiho began to place the items back into his bag as he shivered before he stood up pulling the bag gently over his head and onto his shoulder as he looked over at Moris calmly. "We can go where ever you like Moris, I am not a very picky eater so I will let you choose the place. Do you have a certain place you only like to eat?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:07 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I'm not sure. I've eaten off campus before and it was at a friend's place and the mall" Moris replied. "Maybe the mall then" he said thinking it was a good enough off campus place for lunch.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:42 am
Genkawolf

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Holding onto the strap of the bag he took a small breath as he looked over at him softly before he thought for a bit and then ran his hand through his hair to fix it a bit and then nodded. "The mall sounds alright with me then Moris, so um lead the way if anything. i do not know where it would be"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris started heading for the doorway as soon as he sees that the teacher was ready to go. "Sure" he said to leading the way. He wonders how long Jiho has been teaching at this school. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho looked at him softly as he smiled a bit before he nodded gently as he held the strap for the bag gently as he took a deep breath but he smiled again. Seeing he was ready he stayed behind him so he could follow the male calmly without losing sight of him. [exit]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 am
Genkawolf

Jeffery walked into the English class he didn't see the teacher at the moment so he decided to sit down and wait hoping his boyfriend would be coming soon he didn't have much knowledge when it came to astrology so he told Morris that he would meet him here "now to play the waiting game " he muttered to himself as he played with the water in the bottle he brought  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walked to the language classroom in a good mood until he had peered into the room and saw that the teacher wasn't present again. Smiles a little at his boyfriend as he walked in further and sat down at the desk next to him. "No one else has come around lately, Jeffery?" he asked and set his knack sack on the floor.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:51 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walked to the language classroom in a good mood until he had peered into the room and saw that the teacher wasn't present again. Smiles a little at his boyfriend as he walked in further and sat down at the desk next to him. "No one else has come around lately, Jeffery?" he asked and set his knack sack on the floor.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery smiled back at his boyfriend and shook his head at the question " no I've been here for about ten minutes and no one has came in "he said with a small frown  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was glad to hear that his boyfriend has waited for about a short amount of time. "Perhaps the teacher went out to eat and left the door unlock for students" he guessed. He thought about what they could do while they wait for the teacher to return. "Since this is language class, what language do you want to learn? Maybe I could teach you some of the basic phrases of that language while we wait" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:19 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was glad to hear that his boyfriend has waited for about a short amount of time. "Perhaps the teacher went out to eat and left the door unlock for students" he guessed. He thought about what they could do while they wait for the teacher to return. "Since this is language class, what language do you want to learn? Maybe I could teach you some of the basic phrases of that language while we wait" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery got a though full look on his face "well one language I've always wanted to learn is Japanese "he said with a small blush looking at the ground slightly embarked  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games