Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"As soon as you provide your first and last name, I can write it down with my attendance sheet" Dale said to him. "That's all is required". "My name is Mr. Navy by the way" he introduced himself. He hopes he doesn't scare a potential new student to his rooster away.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Navy
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt looked a little surprised by the other's answer. He hadn't expected it to be that easy. "Really? Business here on Princeton must be worse than I have seen so far, I hope there will be one to return to next year." he spoke as he finally walked away from the door. Whoever this man was, he was obviously not as uncontrolled as his 'cousins'. "My name is Matt Yarn, Mr. Navy." he gave his name and smiled a bit. Mr. Navy was an easy enough name to remember. It was also a force of the army after all. "When is the next class?" Matt asked curiously. Of course he would need to have the books for it, but that was easy enough with one phone call to his parents. They had money enough.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Guess we will see what happens then" said Dale and he wasn't sure how long he will be teaching at this school. "Considering how much this class covers. Won't need that many teaching staff" he points out. Wrote down the student's name on his attendance sheet as he hears it. "Right now, if you're okay with it being short because I have someplace I need to be soon or the very next school day at any time" he answered. "Do you have a text book of your own? Other wise I do have an extra one?" he offers.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:59 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Right now? I don't hear that one often." Matt replied as he nodded. "Right now will be alright with me. It gives me a chance to see what it is all about." he admitted. "I did not expect this class to be here, so I don't have a book. Will have one the next class, I just have to ring my parents that I need a copy." he spoke and then smiled. "I'll have to use one of yours for now, Mr. Navy. Thank you." Matt would wait till he was given a book before walking to one of the tables as students should and sat down, waiting for what his teacher would ask him to do.

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:39 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"A subject introduction. Okay then" said Dale. "Oh, nonsense, the copies are free and there are plenty of them leftover. Even enough for a two class sets" he said as he headed to the cabinet. He opened it up and took out a textbook and bought over to Matt then held it out to him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

'Quaint.' Matt thought to himself when he heard the books were free. His parents had to pay for all the others. A small smile played over the nekojin's lips as he watched the other grab one of the copies. It was very kind to give them freely that was for sure. "Thank you, Mr. Navy." the feline said as he accepted the copy. Once he sat at one of the places for students, he placed it on the desk and opened it to the first page and nodded to the teacher that he was ready.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Your welcome, Matt" said Dale replying to being thanked by the student. He returned back to his desk at the front of the classroom and remained standing. "For what topic so far in this class is early history" he said to the student. "How far back in history do you know of, Matt?" he asked him so he would know to go from and just do a brief summary..

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:41 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline wasn't sure what to expect of the introduction class. It was the first he experienced such. But it was an interesting idea. For now he left his book closed and just waited for the teacher to speak and when they did, he just listened. After all if he needed to open the book to a specific page, Matt was sure the other would tell him so. "The school I was on before this academy has taught us all the way back to the middle ages. Round about 1200s. And some fragments of ancient history, but not much." he replied in earnest to the question. "If you mean fully covered though, I'd have to say 1200 is about the earliest history I know of." the nekojin added calmly and smiled a bit.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale takes in the information the student has given him. "Sounds like age of exploration would be a good spot to start then since it is what I talked about for the last class" he decided. "Going to be demonstrate mummification on a chicken next school day. Would you like to participate on it, Matt?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"That does sound interesting." he spoke about the exploration age and smiled a bit as he waited for the other to tell him about it. The next came as a surprise however and he tilted his head, twitching his ear. "Mummification of a chicken?" he echoed and thought about it. "Sure, I'd love to see that, Mr. Navy." he then replied in earnest. It sure sounded like it would be fun. And of course educational. "Is it a class on ancient Egypt? I did read some of that in the library." he explained.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale picks up the dry eraser and erases the board of the writing from earlier of his last class. Smiles at the response about the mummification and looked at the student. "Excellent, it will take place in the afternoon a little earlier than when you showed up today" he tells of when to likely to show up for the chicken mummification demonstration. "Yes, sort of an extra credit/extension to the ancient Egypt subject I taught a class or two ago" he responded.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:31 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"I'll be there." Matt replied when he heard the time and date of the mummification. It sounded quite intriguing and it would give him a chance to see other students that are also in this class. "I see, I thought as much, since mummies are an Egypt occurrence." he said and smiled to the teacher. He wasn't completely unknowing to the subject. It just hadn't been in a class he had been in so far. Not wanting to interrupt to often, Matt waited to see what they would write on the board.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hopefully it will all go well" Dale thought after the student confirmed that he will be showing up for the experiment. He returned the smile then drew a quick illustration on the board instead turning on the projector again. He explained what he drew and gave a summary about the exploration age he went over last class.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:33 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt calmly followed the man's explanation about the classes as he watched what they drew and wrote down. Normally he would make notes of what was being taught, but he hadn't entered the halls with the expectation to be at a class introduction. He would just have to remember it all in his head and perhaps he could write it down back in his dorm after. The neko didn't know how long the class would be, but he would make sure to be just as attentive as if he were actually in a class. Once done he smiled, though he wouldn't get up without hearing he could and the other was indeed all through the class material.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Classrooms