Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale took out a textbook from the classroom cabinet then set then set it on Jeffery's desk. "What is your name? For attendance reasons" he requested from Jeffery as he walked back to the teacher's desk. "Referring one of the past classes about mummification. I was thinking we could try in expanding on it tomorrow by mummifying a chicken. Anyone up for that?" he asked the students.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nods, "Me too" he said after his boyfriend spoke then took out his textbook. Brought out his notebook and pencil to be ready to take notes. "Sounds interesting. I'm game" he replied about mummifying a chicken.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale took out a textbook from the classroom cabinet then set then set it on Jeffery's desk. "What is your name? For attendance reasons" he requested from Jeffery as he walked back to the teacher's desk. "Referring one of the past classes about mummification. I was thinking we could try in expanding on it tomorrow by mummifying a chicken. Anyone up for that?" he asked the students.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nods, "Me too" he said after his boyfriend spoke then took out his textbook. Brought out his notebook and pencil to be ready to take notes. "Sounds interesting. I'm game" he replied about mummifying a chicken.

"I'm Jeffery Klein but I go by Jeff " he said softly the next question asked made him shake his head "in sorry because of things in my past I can't participate " his voice was really quiet while he looked down at he desk his hand clenched shaking slightly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wrote down the name on his attendance sheet and made sure to mark off Moris' name after the student spoke. "That's alright it can be done at the end of class so you can leave early and not participate. Its for extra credit for not for a grade" he said as an alternative. "Now to today's lesson its about history before exploration" he tells them still looking down and turning on the projector. "Yes" he answered Moris.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris didn't know much about Jeff, but he accepted his decision. He gently place one hand over his boyfriend's clenched hand in an attempt to comfort him because he was a little concerned about his boyfriend. Looks back to the teacher, "Like before trading by boats?" he asked Dale.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wrote down the name on his attendance sheet and made sure to mark off Moris' name after the student spoke. "That's alright it can be done at the end of class so you can leave early and not participate. Its for extra credit for not for a grade" he said as an alternative. "Now to today's lesson its about history before exploration" he tells them still looking down and turning on the projector. "Yes" he answered Moris.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris didn't know much about Jeff, but he accepted his decision. He gently place one hand over his boyfriend's clenched hand in an attempt to comfort him because he was a little concerned about his boyfriend. Looks back to the teacher, "Like before trading by boats?" he asked Dale.

Jeffery jumped slightly when Moris placed a hand on his own turning his head to him he gave the blonde a grateful smile and nod gently taking his hand giving it a soft squeeze.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked over to the light switch to turn off the lights for the projector and half the windows in the back partly open so it isn't too dark. He started talking about the regions they were going to talk about after he had returned to front of the room and hadn't noticed yet of what his students were up to.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wasn't sure if he had made the right move in trying to comfort until he saw the grateful smile and the soft squeeze from his boyfriend. He smiles softly in return feeling better now and half of his attention on the lesson at hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:57 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked over to the light switch to turn off the lights for the projector and half the windows in the back partly open so it isn't too dark. He started talking about the regions they were going to talk about after he had returned to front of the room and hadn't noticed yet of what his students were up to.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wasn't sure if he had made the right move in trying to comfort until he saw the grateful smile and the soft squeeze from his boyfriend. He smiles softly in return feeling better now and half of his attention on the lesson at hand.

"I'll tell you after we get back home why I can't do the chicken thing " he whispered to Moris keeping his eyes in front still holding Moris hand  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale turned around from the board when he thought he heard whispering going on, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. "As for tests for this class, there is three of them and five quizzes that will be based on vocabulary from the textbooks. I will inform you guys when a quiz or test is coming up" he tells them.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay" Moris whispered back. He used his other hand to write with instead of using his ability to do it for him and his writing is legible. "Okay" he said again for the new information.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:24 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale turned around from the board when he thought he heard whispering going on, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. "As for tests for this class, there is three of them and five quizzes that will be based on vocabulary from the textbooks. I will inform you guys when a quiz or test is coming up" he tells them.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay" Moris whispered back. He used his other hand to write with instead of using his ability to do it for him and his writing is legible. "Okay" he said again for the new information.

Jeffery let a small smile when Moris kept holding his hand turning to the board he started writing everything he needed down keeping silent taking glances at his boyfriend and every now and then placing a gentle kiss on the blonde hand  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:40 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale continued once he was sure they were taking notes. The projector cycled through some images of what he was talking about. "What were the three causes for exploration?" he asked his students as a review question. "Correct, Moris" he said then moves to turn off the projector and turn on the lights. "That's all for today and the quiz will be at the beginning of next week" he tells them after class being going on for about an hour then seat down at his desk, "Class is dismissed".

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris didn't mind the glances and the kiss on the hand he got from his boyfriend. He was pleased that the teacher seemed to mind as long as they were taking notes. "Economics, prestige, and religion" he answered right away. He smiles when he was told he was correct then closes his notebook when the lights were turned on. He got up after he put away his textbook and notebook. "Ready for gym class, Jeff?" he asked as he headed out the door. [exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:45 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale continued once he was sure they were taking notes. The projector cycled through some images of what he was talking about. "What were the three causes for exploration?" he asked his students as a review question. "Correct, Moris" he said then moves to turn off the projector and turn on the lights. "That's all for today and the quiz will be at the beginning of next week" he tells them after class being going on for about an hour then seat down at his desk, "Class is dismissed".

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris didn't mind the glances and the kiss on the hand he got from his boyfriend. He was pleased that the teacher seemed to mind as long as they were taking notes. "Economics, prestige, and religion" he answered right away. He smiles when he was told he was correct then closes his notebook when the lights were turned on. He got up after he put away his textbook and notebook. "Ready for gym class, Jeff?" he asked as he headed out the door. [exit]

Jeffery quickly followed his boyfriend with a excited "yes" and moved out the door happy that gym would be the last class for them [exit]  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:40 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Dale
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt had been wandering the hall after roaming the grounds as he finished the last class he was in. Last year had been so quiet and little on education, he held little hope for this year. But Demonology had been a welcome surprise. It actually had people. The feline sighed before he opened his eyes and looked up, his ears twitching as they caught sound from a nearby classroom. "Hm..another active class?" he muttered to himself as he followed the sound to the source. He did notice others walk by and gave a wave though he continued on his way and peeked into the classroom. The first that struck him was the feeling of a presence he immediately thought alarming. His gaze went to the desk where a male was sitting. The teacher perhaps? He did sit at their spot.

However at the door he noticed why it was that he felt a little alarmed by the presence. It was unmistakably the scent and aura of a canine. Matt hesitated for a moment, he had only met more feral ones so far, before he remembered that Princeton, though in trouble it seemed, would not let someone dangerous teach students of any race possible. A light sigh escaped him before he forced himself to keep that in mind and walked in. Though he figured the other would have noticed him already, their races had that in common. "Ehm...hello? Did I hear correctly this is an active class?" he asked.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was pretty sure there was someone nearby, but he doesn't turn his head to look. Waited for the unidentified person to say something first. He nods a little, "Yes, its active" he said looks to the student. "Interested in trying out the class?" he asked him. Caught on to the scent of the person, but it didn't matter to him of what race he was, student is a student to him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Social Teacher
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

'So far so good' The feline thought to himself when he heard the other's reply. His eyebrow raised a bit as he thought about what followed in the answer. "Hmm, maybe. I am looking for more classes, but this school seems kind of forgotten, it was the same last year..." Matt replied and looked back at the teacher. "What is it that you teach? I heard this as active as I heard voices as I passed close." the nekojin explained his reason for coming around. If the class sounded interesting enough he might consider joining. He could do with the lessons in general. To much free time was rapidly getting boring.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stood up, but doesn't move away from his desk and listens to the student's response. "Don't know much about the school before I arrived a week ago" he replied. "Yes, its active. Just finished up a class a moment ago" he said then listed, "The class is social studies. Covers subjects like history and sociology anthropology, archaeology, economics, geography, jurisprudence, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion; the sort of subjects to be encountered again in secondary education".

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:56 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: Social Studies Teacher
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The ginger feline's ear twitched a bit as the other got up. Matt tilted his head a bit as he kept an eye on him, well remembering the canines back in the wilds that their tribe had been dealing with. This man didn't feel like a threat but the feline wanted to be prepared. He didn't interrupt the other as they summed up what their class was about and he relaxed some as he thought about the subjects. He had never heard of jurisprudence, but the rest of the studies in this class sounded quite interesting. Perhaps cause he never heard the word before but might well still know the subject when he experienced it. "I see. That does sound interesting to learn. Is there some form or something I have to fill, or can I just add the class to my timetable?" he asked. After all, in this Academy, rules might be softened because of the lack of teachers and active classes.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items