Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was shocked a little that Yuma chose the hug; but, he did the only thing that he knew to do best in a time like this. Eli grins and then calmly wraps his arms around Yuma. “Don’t worry,” Eli whispers, “At least you didn’t punch me. I would have squealed like a total diva.” Eli says to get Yuma smiling again. From the way Yuma had been acting, Eli vowed to be extremely careful. As Yuma was beginning to calm down, Eli had a thought. “Hey, I’m probably the last person you want to be bothered with, but..” Eli pauses in thought. Maybe asking Yuma to hangout sometime was too much. He shook off the idea and said, “Nevermind.” He pats Yuma on the back as he waits for a cheerful spirit to arise. “I’m sorry.”

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 pm
cho mrgreen colate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma realized what he did and frantically pulled himself away, signing multiple times 'im sorry'. "I don't know what came over me, im really sorry...maybe I can make it up to you? Over coffee...or a drink perhaps?" He signed slowly not wanting to make the other uncomfortable. He blushed himself and looked away after signing the last word.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was not used to someone apologizing to him so many times at once, so he rubbed the back of his head in a confused like gesture. He smiled after the first few times and awaited to for his turn in sign. He careful paid attention to make sure that he wouldn’t leave anything out. “No worries. It was like helping a friend, but coffee or a drink would be interesting.” Eli nods in appreciative manner for Yuma’s excellent decision. “Hugs are way better and more productive than a masculine punch to the arm anyway. As long as you’re alright..” Eli smiles more warmly, like the first few times in class. Quickly he checks for time, carefully sliding up his jacket along with his poking out dress shirt and continues to sign, “How about we discuss arrangements on our way to class? Mr. Navy might send out a search, if we don’t return soon.” Eli chuckles as he calmly stuck one hand in pocket to discover a small piece of paper. He slowly pulled it out hoping that it wasn’t some lost list from went he went shopping a few weeks back.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:43 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma blushed as he saw the other smile and smile lightly himself. He nodded and started walking back, signing ideas of what place they could meet up at. "Maybe we can meet after school today? Im pretty much free all the time, I don't have any club meetings and such..." He signed with a light, warm smile; walking back to the classroom with Eli.

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Doesn't sound unusual to me" Dale responded. "Have you finished the summary classwork I told you about earlier before your nap?" he asked him.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Dale and nodded his head. "Yes I did." He walked over to the window and sighed feeling the warm sun on his skin.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ok, you can hand it in after the end of this class" Dale responded. "Hopefully the students from yesterday will show up for my next today" he said before getting up to write on the board.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded his head. "Okay." He looked over to Dale and smiled, then walked over to him. "What are we doing after your class?"

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli glances at the piece of paper folds it and quickly sticks it back in his pocket; so that he could pay closer attention. He nods, “Sounds cool,” he signs cheerfully. “I have an open schedule for now anyway.” he followed as closely as he could, trying not to get too excited. After all, he didn’t want to make a fool of himself before he knew that they would become good friends. “Maybe we could stop by an arcade too.. Or a movie or something.” Eli now smiled brightly. “Just coffee wouldn’t be enough. I’m sorry. If you feel like I’m talking too much, feel free to tell me so.”

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma smiled like he would laugh, if he could. "A movie sounds great actually if you want you can choose what we watch and your talking just fine, I think its nice you'd actually talk to a disabled like me..." He signed looking towards the other with a small smile, his cheeks a light a pink. He liked Eli, how the other was being friendly and kind to him even though he couldn't speak or do much other.  

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wrote down the summary assignment on the board and crossword puzzle. He looks down at Kei when the your male came over to him. "Do what I had planned to do this afternoon" Dale responded. "Didn't know you have a new roommate" he said before putting down marker.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was glad to see Yuma smiling more. He found that it eased and calmed him to know that he was at least just as happy as he was. Eli grins to the thought of all the movies they could watch, but he didn’t want to be choosey. “I’m a movie fanatic, I think it would be better if you chose,” Eli chuckles a little as they were just about to walk through the classroom door. “Hey, don’t think of yourself as being disabled,” Eli smiles encouragingly towards Yuma. He was starting to like that he could openly talk to someone that he somewhat in away admired. “Signing is an awesome language. I just wished that more people were open to learn and use it. But then again, I wouldn’t be completely confident until I knew how to speak and interpret all languages. Everyone has a voice in their own unique way.” Eli started to blush a little and looked off to the side, rubbing the back of his head.

TwistedSongWriter
kimmico13

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:10 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled happily at Dale. "Okay and I noticed the name plate had a new name last time I was there but forgot later on." He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed a bit. "I was going to tell you but I guess I got sided tracked."

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale has his doubts because he didn't noticed the name tag had changed and Kei have been there twice and he has been with him since they had met a few days ago on the first day. He decided to let it go since he doesn't know when the changed happened. He picks up a sheet off his desk then handed it out to Kei, "Here's the crossword puzzle" Dale responded. Afterwards he walks over to the cabinets to get the two textbooks for Yuma and Eli and set them on their desks along with a crossword puzzle for both of them.

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei took the paper from Dale and looked over it. "Okay, I'll start on it now." He smiled and walked over to his desk and sat down, starting on the puzzle.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games