Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli nods and walks calmly away from the teacher. As soon as he reached the hallway, he decided to hit and run for it. Eli noticed that he almost past up the guy’s restroom. Out of thought, Eli would not have cared, but someone else was involved. “Yuma,” he whispers lightly to himself as he calms down just enough to walk into and head straight for the differently shaped sinks. He turns on the water and leans over to splash his face. “I haven’t been this disturbed since…” Eli mumbles but his words were still clear enough for anyone to hear. He shakes his head. “But I promised.” Eli takes a deep breath and grins. If he couldn’t cheer himself up, maybe he could cheer someone else. “Hey, Yuma”, he turns around hoping that there was sign that he was not talking to himself.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:15 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Hearing the other enter the restroom and even call out his name made Yuma's trembling continue. Why did this other student come after him or did the teacher make him? Opening the stall door he looked towards the other, partially hiding behind the door since he didn't know what to make of this situation. With no voice to aid him he waved the other over but kept his eyes looking down, too shy and too scared to do much else.  

YumaStoo

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei sighed a bit and laid his head down on his desk. He felt a bit lonely when the other students left the room. He looked over at Dale and smiled seeing him working. Kei closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale glances at Kei to see him sleeping at his desk and thinking this boy really does like to take naps. He started on the crosswords on a website he found that can make the layout for him then he used sheet that Kei given him for the terms that will be in it from chapter 1&2.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli looks at the opening door and felt a little ease, but still nervous. He noticed that Yuma was hiding a bit and seen the hand gesture for him to come closer. Eli gets closer and sees that Yuma seems just as scared as he is. Eli takes a deep breath and signs actually what he would have wanted to hear. “Needed a breather to, uh?” He smiles still trying to remain calmly, or calmish. He rubs a still damped stop on his face and then continues, “Wanna make a run for it?” he jokes hoping that Yuma could understand his notions. But Eli new he had to wait because he was also asked to bring back Yuma.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:53 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma showed himself a bit more when he realized the other knew sign language, what a relief since he left his notebook back at the classroom. With shaky he hands he signed, "I would but...my notebooks back at the classroom, I can't leave it since I kind of need it...". After he finished he gave Eli a nervous smile and lowered is hands to his sides.  

YumaStoo

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:31 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei started to dream about him sitting in a tree. He smiled in his sleep and started to mumble softly. "What a pretty day." He moved a bit in his chair and let out a small sigh.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli nods in relief that Yuma could understand him. In response, he signs, “Yeah, it wouldn’t be fair to leave without it." Eli was so glad that he come find someone to talk too. He knew that it would help with messing friends back home. Quickly, Eli thinks of something else to talk about before getting side tracked. “I’m sure Mr. Navy is somewhat growing suspicious. Maybe next time. Are you a runner?” Eli chuckles and smiles. He didn't want to invite Yuma for a run and him ending up uncomfortable.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma smiled and shook his head to the others question. Signing to the other he told him, "I can't run...its related to the reason I can't speak too because...". Yuma put his hands down and his expression changed to that of gloom, he didn't even finish his sentence before tearing up slightly. He felt paranoid people disliked him because he couldn't speak or because he had to write everything down because of that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli looks, having some understanding to why Yuma would be a little upset. Eli then softly lays his hand on Yuma’s shoulder, for some comfort. He grabs Yuma’s attention, “Hey, I didn’t mean to… I mean, if it helps,” Eli smiles warmly, “You can punch me,” he quickly pats on his left arm. After calmly getting Yuma to step out from behind the door, so that he could have better room for a good punch, Eli still signed in waiting. “It’s okay. If not a punch, a caring hug would be alright to” he remained calm as he still kinda felt bad for upsetting Yuma. If a punch Yuma gave, a punch Eli thought that he deserved. “No matter what happens, I’ll still be here.” Eli grins softly, hoping that they could truly become friends and set aside the differences. He never did like seeing people sad.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:13 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma shook his head again and looked away. He didn't want to punch anyone, he was too fragile himself to do that, but hearing the other say a hug would work he started sniffle. Quickly he wrapped his arms around the other and started to try and calm himself down, not wanting to scare Eli. He didn't mean for it to end up like this but a hug is something hes wanted for a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Didn't take long to finish the crossword and all Dale needs to do is print out copies. The printer wasn't in this room so he would have to the copying room next door. He stands up and makes sure Kei is still asleep before stepping out the classroom to get the printed copies of the crossword puzzles.

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:43 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei yawned and stretched as he started to wake up. He looked around and found no one in the room. "Hmm, did Dale do to the bathroom too?" He asked himself out loud and shrugged. He knew Dale wouldn't leave him, so he stood up and stretched some more.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale returns a moment later after Kei woke up with the crossword puzzles in his hand. He notices Kei was up as he walks over to his desk. "Had a good nap, Kei?" he asked the young student after sitting down in his seat.

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:00 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei turned and smiled at Dale. "Yes, but I'v been napping a lot today." He looked around still not finding the other students and sighed.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games