Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:37 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Eli and smiled brightly. "I thought your name was familiar!" He smiled and nodded his head, hopping that they could talk later as well.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale that Eli was going to take the test, but he wasn't sure about Yuma though. He didn't know Kei has a new roommate since the boy hardly ever goes over there. He opens up his laptop to do attendance now that he knows what both new students' names are.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli nods at Kei and responds, “Alight, sounds like a deal,” Eli then uses his perfectly warm hearted smile and looks at Yuma, “Would you like to join the crowd? The more the merrier!” He chuckles lightly as a thought hits. Eli leans over to whisper to Kei, "What kind of clubs are avaible? I mean, we could talk about them later." Eli's excitement increased as he calmly awaited for Yuma and Kei to respond. After, Eli would quickly dive into his pretest; he didn't want Mr. Navy to think he was a slacker and he wanted to save as much time as possible.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Eli, then stood up and walked over to Dale. "What can I do since I already took the pretest?"

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale turns his head to look at Kei when he hears the question. "You can take notes of the next chapter then write me a summary of it in your own words. I would like to make a crossword puzzle for the first two chapters, you can make a of the terms you would like to be in it" he gives him a list of things he can do.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiles happily and nodded his head. "Okay." He goes back over to his desk and pulls his textbook out. He starts from the first chapter, whiting down terms and taking a few notes as well.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

Yuma sat at his desk and stared at his notebook. He didn't know what everyone was talking about, he heard some things about dorms and roommates but then it switched to clubs or friends. He sighed and got up, walking to the computer to take his pretest. He knew most of the questions and it was easy for him to finish. When he stood again he simply walked back to his chair and sat down. Yes he knew he was being cold to everyone but he knew they didn't really care to be friends or acquaintances, if they were they would all just leave him eventually anyway, so it didn't necessarily matter.

((Sorry I changed his picture again I just couldn't find a good one of him in this outfit!))
Quote:
Genkawolf

Quote:
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Quote:
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei started on chapter two after he finished chapter one. He looked up and seen that Yuma was done with his pretest. He smiled at him and went back to finishing chapter two. One he was done with that, he closed his book and walked over to Dale, handing him a paper with therms on it. "Here ya go." He smiled happily at Dale.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:53 am
User Image

Yuma sighed and looked away from other as he began to write in his notebook again. He really didn't want to be here, a small room with people was making him uncomfortable. "Can I use the bathroom?" He wrote showing the notebook to the teacher quietly, his hands trembling from how uneasy he felt.

Quote:
Genkawolf

Quote:
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Quote:
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli went through with the test and finished as Yuma was heading out the door. He went to ask Yuma a question, but felt it was not really his place to say anything at the moment. So Eli sat down in his seat.

kimmico13

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:10 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale started checking the pre-test scores from his laptop. He looks at him, "Thanks, Kei" he said and sets the paper done on the desk next to his laptop then looks at Yuma when the student came over to his desk next. He reads the question then nods confirming that Yuma has permission to go to the bathroom.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:12 am
User Image

Yuma gave the teacher a nod and set his notebook on the desk to show he'd have to come since most people knew he would just leave. He walked out the door quickly and headed towards the bathrooms, which weren't far. Opening the door and picking a stall, the senior quietly stood in place just to hold himself and try to stop his trembling and shaking. 'Its the first day Yuma...your already scared over some people you don't even know calm down...' He thought inhaling and exhaling to calm himself.

Quote:
Genkawolf

Quote:
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

YumaStoo

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:48 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and sat back down as Yuma walked out to the bathroom. He looked at Eli when he was done with his pretest and smiled at him. He thought Eli was nice and was happy to have him as a roommate.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli looked forward at his desk, thinking about all know possibilities. He was still trying to calm himself down from being at a home school and missing everyone he had to leave behind. “This isn’t fair,” Eli thought to himself. “No! Head up, Eli. You chose to leave everything to have a better start in you modeling and acting.” He takes a deep breath as notices the smile on Kei face and grins, but he couldn’t pester Kei with question. “I’ll be right back,” he says to Kei, trying not to be rude. Eli then quietly stands up and walks up to the teacher. “Can I be excused to the bathroom?” Eli notices that his hands begin to start shaking and calmly placed them in his pockets.

kimmico13

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale focuses back on his work before Eli comes over to his question with a question. "Sure and make sure bring back Yuma if he is still there when you're done, please" he said to him.

kimmico13

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games