Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei made an "O" with his mouth, remembering a bit. "I thought I was missing something!" He smiled brightly and took note to remember what Mr. Navy just said. He moved in his chair a lot, trying to stay still. "Are we gonna have an easy day, or am I gonna work?" He smiled, playing with his fingers.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:32 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked at Kei's hands when he noticed the young neko was playing with them. "No hand written classwork today" he said to him. He stood up straight and grabs a text from one of the desk drawer. The wasn't heavy and it wasn't too think either and the word font is just the right size to be able to read the words without hurting your eyes. He set the text book down on Kei's desk, "Here is your textbook for this class. Make sure to bring it with you every time you come to this room" he told him with a small smile. "Now we're going to use one of the computers over at the computer section. Pick whichever one you want to use" he instructed him before walking over there.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

"Okay!" Kei smiled when Mr. Navy said they were gonna use computer and he put his text book into his bag. Then he walked over to a computer closer to a window. He sat down and tuned on the computer. Once it was loaded, he looked at the teacher. "Now what?" He was still trying to sit still and played with his fingers again.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:11 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was right about Kei, the boy does keep things lively. He moved a chair near the computer Kei was sitting in front of and sat down in it. "Click on the Social Studies icon then type your name in the login box and click on the being button afterwards" he told him what to do. "Instruction of how to do the activities should easy enough to understand. You will be taking a pretest first so I know where you are at before we begin our lessons tomorrow. There is only twenty questions for you answer" he informed him. Dale thought this would be better than having to read handwritten on the first day. He hopes Kei's handwriting will be readable when the neko writes.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei clicked on the Social Studies icon and read the instruction, then started the pretest. Every so often he would mumble to himself trying to think of an answer. "Okay, the answer should be A and the answer to this one should be D." He mumbled to himself. Kei took his time, he wanted to do good on the pretest. About eighteen minutes later he finished. He smiled and stretched a bit, then looked at Mr. Navy.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale watched Kei take the pretest while playing with his chain. The chain and collar has a significant value and meaning to them, but he doesn't talk about it unless asked. He looked at the results after Kei had finished the pretest, "Very good, now I know where you at and we can begin the lessons on schedule tomorrow" he said. Dale stood up, "We're finished for the day. You can stay and continue to use the computer if you want to Kei for a little while" he said to him before walking over to the teacher desk.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiles brightly, "Okay, I have time till my next class." He searched the internet and sighed a bit, thinking. He wanted to ask Mr. Navy what he was, but thought it may be rude and he didn't want to be rude. After a few minutes, he finally decided to ask. "Mr. Navy.... what are you?" He turned in his seat and looked at his teacher, but doesn't want to make eye contact.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had taken out his laptop from its bag and entered in the Kei was present today. He began looking over tomorrow's lesson while he was sitting there at his desk. Hearing the question he looked over at Kei, "I am a wolf shifter or werewolf. My true form is my wolf form" he answered. He hoped knowing that he is a carnivore and predator that could eat a neko won't scare off Kei. "I haven't done anything that would give the boy the impression that I would ever attack so I should be fine" he thought looking back at his laptop.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Mr. Navy, amazed. "Wow really, that's so cool!" He smiled getting up from his seat, he would have never guessed that he was a werewolf. "I've never meet someone like you Mr. Navy, I bet you look cool as a werewolf!." Kei was getting excited again. He couldn't help it though, he loved meeting people like Mr. Navy, people who have something mysterious about them. He walked over to his teachers desk, "Could you show me what your werewolf form looks like,not now if you don't want to, but maybe some other time?" He was jumping up and down a bit.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked back at Kei right as soon as he heard the neko's comment about what he was. He couldn't help smiling happily because not that many people are fond of his kind. Didn't seem too unusual for Kei to not have encountered any werewolves before him. Kei was already his favorite person even the boy is the only person who has spoken to him today. Dale was getting excited himself as he watched Kei jump up and down, "Sure, I can do it now" he said standing up. Since they were alone and he doubt anyone would interrupt them so he figured this wouldn't be against the rules. Stepping away from the desk, "Could you turn around for a moment? I have take off my clothes first since they don't disappear when I shift" he asked and explained.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly when Mr. Navy said he didn't mind showing him. "Sure!" He turned around smiling, he's never seen a werewolf before and that got him more excited. He tried to stand still but couldn't, so he swayed a bit.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

As soon as Kei turned around Dale took off his clothes and left them on his chair. He shifted right afterward not wanting to stand them naked any longer than he needs to. "You can turn around now, Kei" he said inside of Kei's mind telepathically because the jewel on his forehead allows him to and he noticed Kei was swaying. Seeing how excited Kei is in this form made his long tail sway behind him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei jumped hearing a voice in his head and turned around fast. As soon as he seen Mr. Navy, his eyes sparkled. "Wow Mr. Navy, you look so cool! He walked over to him, "How did you talk in my head?" Kei has never seen a werewolf and was so happy that his teacher let him see his other form. He looked at what he thought was jewelry and admired it.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale would have smiled widely if he could in this wolf form. "Thank you very much, Kei" he said in the boy's mind after he was approached. "The jewel you see is what makes it possible" he answered telepathically. He sat down letting his long, bushy tail touch the ground. "You can touch me if you want to Kei" he offered telepathically thinking the neko would like to do that.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at the jewel, "Wow, its so pretty." He was mesmerized by the jewel and jumped when he herd Mr. Navy in his head, forgetting he could do that. He looked at his teacher surprised when he was allowed to touch him. "O-Okay" He reached his hand out and slowly scratches behind Mr. Navy's right ear. "Your fur is so soft." Kei then started to lightly pet his head.

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces