Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:04 am
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Hmm, Iya had a point. Smith had not yet spoken his name, of course he didn't know his real name as only mother knew that and she threw him out of heaven hoping he would die. Even his dad didn't like him around, he was mean. The people at the white walled place called him Smith, or Doe, but mostly Smith so he figured that was his real name, Smith Doe. "Smith Doe! I know no other name to be summoned by."
Smith looked at the hand offered to him, he wasn't one to eat blood like the beloved penny-man Iya. Did Iya not realize this? Well, he'd have to explain in the common 'normal' language most people around here spoke in. He wrapped his arms around Iya again and then slowly let go. "Thank you, but I don't eat like you. And, momma threw me away, she said I was like papa. Papa shares with others unless he claims as his own, then no one else is supposed to have them, he calls it..." He had to think for a moment. What was it called? All of his dad's lovers. There was an actual name for it. Aha! "Harem! He calls it harem. So if momma said I am like my dad, shouldn't I get one too? Or, how do the normal people do it out here?" His stomach growled and his brain was about to a breaking point. He had a massive headache as he hadn't spoken so much in the normal people's way of talking in so long.

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:27 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

"Smith..." He smiles warmly and nods being able to know the man's name now. "Strong name for a strong man." He nods, gently before Iya he blushes again, grinning at the hug. "I didn't mean to eat me..." Iya leaned up and pressed a chaste kiss on Smith's cheek. "Harem's are not good... Here, most people do not like sharing their lover. And yous shouldn't get one either. Be your own man." The vampire took the other's hand in his own, smiling, pushing the topic back to food when he heard the stomach. "I was offering to take you to lunch or maybe even give you some of my cake!"

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith thought about that for a moment. Cake sounded rather deliscious, but, this penny-man drank blood. How was he at cooking? It was like that old adage, never trust a skinny waiter. "Yes, with lively woodpeckers and electric bathtubs." Cake sounded fantastic, and with good company all the better. No one had ever hand made anything for Smith, it was usually something from the kitchen at the white place.

TheSecondARISU
typed up half asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:30 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Nodding, Iya took Smith's hand and began to tug him out of the room. "Electric bathtubs will kill you, stay away from them." He smiled, not understanding what he meant but a yes is a yes, and he was going to give the other male his cake, and any other sweets or food he had in his dorm, which was a lot.

{exit to Iya's dorm}

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Yes, electricity and water didn't really mix well at all. Smith was all too aware of this as he was electrically charged himself, as a defense mechanism he couldn't easily control. It had to do with something in his mind, not feeling at ease with people who tried to touch him. However, he felt completely at ease around Iya, he was a new beloved now so he was trusted.
Smith felt a warmth on his face with Iya touched him and followed along to wherever he was being led to. He often followed people blindly into the unknown to him. Of course, most of the time it got him into lots of trouble, lots of yelling, and lots of people mad at him for one reason or another.

~Smith exits to follow the penny-man Iya~
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:11 am
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale classroom with Kei after coming from the cafeteria. He didn't smell fresh scents and noticed the ceiling has been fixed. He walks over to his desk and sets down laptop bag on it.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled seeing no other students and sat in a desk that was close to Dale's. "So what am I learning today?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Well, you can start off with taking out your textbook if you brought it with you" Dale instructed him. "Based on your pretest score it seems that you have enough understanding of the subject to skip onto chapter three" he informed him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei took out his text book and opened it to chapter three. He smiled a bit and looked up at Dale. "Okay, do you want me to read this chapter?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:11 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale went through the rest of the attendance sheet then he got up and walked over to the computers to check on them. Afterwards he returned to the front of the classroom to pull up his quiz questions on his laptop then start writing them down on the board with a black eraser marker.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:04 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded his head and began to read the chapter. After about twenty minutes, he began to write some notes down.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:50 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked up when he was finished with his notes. He watched Dale write on the board and waited till he was done.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale turns around after writing seven question on the board and saw that Kei was watching him. "Two minutes to review your notes then put away the notes and textbook and write your answers to the quiz on a blank sheet of paper with your name on it" he instructed him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:27 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded and looked over his notes. After two minutes he put his notes away and looked at the questions. He answered all seven questions and looked them over before looking up after putting his name on it.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale watched him then walks over to the desk when it looks like Kei is done with the quiz. "Finished?" he asked him

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games