Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

The vampire looked up at the hole that seemed to mend itself and he pouted. "Could have just left it... got me out of class..." He laughed a bit and gets up and goes to sit by Smith, liking to be near this guy, he was odd, and funny.

Iya rolls his eyes a bit. The male hummed at Dale and rolled his eyes at Kei getting so close. "Don't worry, Mr Kitty....I wont hurt you or your boyfriend." He rocked back on in his chair, crossing his arms.

He leaned towards Smith and smiled. "Wont you sacrifice yourself to save your ginger snap?" He whispered, just wanting a quick meal, he wasnt trying to hurt, scare, or want to push people away, but he was hungry.

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:43 pm
Jez Robin
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale didn't disapprove of Kei moving to be near him. He didn't like the way Iya assumed him and Kei were in a romantic relationship when it wasn't entirely true. Dale turns off and closes his laptop then puts it back in his bag. Doesn't matter who Iya feeds off of as long as it isn't Kei or himself. He turns his head turns his head towards Kei, "Ready to go?" he asked him quietly.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei was confused about was Iya said and looked at Dale when he spoke. He smiled, ears up and tail swaying. "Yes, if you are."

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

There was another person in the room besides the penny-man and the man who owned the room. It was some strange being with ears that pointed...like a horse beasts! Was he a horse beast? Impossible, he was too fluffy. This new person, or person previously not known of, would be labeled as the fluffy not horse beast. At least, that was how Smith would remember him. He took a seat and watched everyone, particularly the penny-man.
He had mixed emotions when the penny man took a seat next to him. At least, being closer he could keep an eye on him easier. Though, he smelled like pennies. It was confusing. He was sentient, not coinage. The man spoke something to him, something that made Smith jump from his seat and lean in face to face with the penny-man. "YES! I would gladly give up the angelic blood to keep beloved alive! I'd give up the kraken blood too keep him happy! I'd sell peanut-butter sprouts to see him smile." No one want's to know what that last part meant. Though, peanut-butter sprouts went quiet well with jelly-fish. Smith stared right into Iya's eyes, eager to know how he could possibly make Agraj's life all the better.

TheSecondARISU

Genkawolf

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

"Ah, you're leaving? Mkay, we'll leave after I'm done." Iya waved at the teacher and the kitty. "And get Kei some catnip, on me. I'll pay ya back later. I still want to taste you though, Prof." He giggled to Dale then his attention turning back to Smith.

He blinked a little and blushes a little at being face to face with the odd man. Hi red brown eyes showing the gentle soul the vampire had behind his bold attitude. "Er..." Iya sat back and smiled. "Good good, you love him. So will you feed him so I " He drags his hand down Smith's arm and to the other's wrist. Pulling it close he smiles. "This is all I need though." The vampire smiled, bringing the other man's wrist to his lips, waiting to see if it really was alright. He didn't want to trick the odd man, or anyone, into giving him a meal.

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 pm
Jez Robin
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stood up once he got the ok from Kei then he picked up his laptop bag. He handed Kei his bag when he saw it. He ignored the man and Iya was saying as he exited out of the classroom especially the part about the catnip. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and thanked Dale for handing him his bag and followed him out the door. "Bye, nice meeting you both." He didn't want to seem rude for not saying bye as he was walking out the door.

[exit]
Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith watched the other two leave out the corner of one eye, while the rest of his attention was squarely on the penny-man. He wondered why the penny-man's cheeks flushed for a moment. Was he ill? It was possible. Illnesses ran rampant on earth, that was one reason his mother threw him to earth.
He continued to watch and felt strange having his hand taken up and his wrist observed. He was confused but not for too long. He soon realized that the penny-man wanted blood. He snickered and pulled his hand away. "You won't get much from there penny-man!" He gripped Iya's hand and placed it right over his jugular, "You can get more from here, or from," He pointed to his femoral artery, "here. Up to you, I have lots of quickly replenish-able blood." Actually, he would be anemic for a while depending on how much was taken, but he'd happily give it all up to keep his Ginger Snap safe, even if Agraj pushed him away constantly.

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Again, the vampire blushed when his had was moved to the other's jugular. "Iya... My name is Iya." He whispered softly. He shrugged at the choice where Smith wanted to be bitten. The blond could have gotten enough blood from the wrist, but he has to admit that the blood from the jugular is richer. "Alright." He whispered, leaning forward and pressed his lips to Smith's neck, gently bitting down and ripping through the skin easily. It didn't hurt, atleast he didn't plan it to hurt, and he drank deeply. He couldn't help but give a hum and press closer to the taller male.

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

It was warm. Oddly, very warm. It was like there was actual care in the way he was draining Smith's life force out of him. Smith giggled and watched the tips of his fingers. They were turning pale. It was something he had never seen before. Of course it wasn't just the fingers turning white that made him giggle.
Smith was actually feeling happy. For one thing, he was protecting Agraj. For another thing he felt like this other person was actually being nice to him. Most people weren't nice to him. This person was being nice. He even spoke his name. The name was a powerful thing to give to someone.
Smith wrapped his arms around the smaller frame of Iya. "I like you! I'll keep you happy too please." he tilted his head more so as to let Iya have more access to his neck and he started to feel drowsy.

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya smiled against Smith's skin hearing the giggle. It had been the first time he heard someone giggle while he bit them. It made him happy, that's for sure. The vampire was oddly nice, it was just who he was, and even went as far enough to ask for his meals, and starve when he didn't get permission. Pulling his lips away, he licked the small wound, hoping it would close quick enough that Smith wouldn't bleed out by accident. Feeling arms wrap around his body his cheeks turned a light shade of red, which he hid by looking down and resting his head on the other's chest. "Er, thank you! I like you too, odd-man." He didn't know exactly what Smith meant, but at least he was liked.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

"I am SpiderMan!" He announced loudly. He kissed the top of Iya's head and hugged him. "I'll hug you and love you, and keep you and feed you and call your name George!" He stopped to think. That was recited, he had heard it before. Where had he heard it? He didn't much recall where as most of his life growing up was spent in an asylum. Even now those horrible people with needles were probably looking for him. He didn't want to go back, he had met two people so far he wanted to keep happy. It might be a bit tricky with two, but it would be worth it right?
"Oh, were is this tapered stance? I've not seen around it yet. Basil needs to be known, and consumed. Penny-man Iya, can I call you beloved too?" He was going to anyway. Permission wasn't something that registered with Smith, neither did 'taboo' or 'Oh my lord would you get the ******** away from me'. He'd probably end up following Iya like a lost puppy until Agraj called for him, and then he'd probably end up either taking Iya with him, or bringing Agraj to where Iya was. Oh this would be tricky indeed. Hopefully Agraj wouldn't be upset with him.

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya laughed and shook his head. "Spider-pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does." The boy sang, giggling then rolling his eyes. "You're the abominable snowman?" He rolled those brow red eyes and smiled, nuzzling on the other man's chest softly.
"Do you speak Engli-" The vampire stopped mid-sentence before he blushed hard hearing the rest of the sentence. "No... I don't think you should... You have a beloved. You can't.. have two... and I don't know you well..." Iya chewed his lip roughly shaking his head. His heart beat thumping against his chest.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Abominable snow man? What was that? It made no sense at all. It was probably a falsity. He pouted slightly when he didn't get permission, but again, it wouldn't stop him. "Gingersnap beloved is with the horse beast right now. He doesn't seem to be as affectionate towards me. I don't think he quite is ready totally yet but I'll be there when he is. You're nice Iya-pennyman beloved!" Spoken with a hug to follow. "I don't mind sharing, everyone at the backwards place said sharing was good in 'society' outside the walls, so, sharing is good." It was one of those things that was drilled into him. Sharing was a 'good' thing. So he would share if he needed and others would share right? That was a good thing, so it had to be true. He could share Iya if Iya wanted to be called beloved by someone else, though he was a little selfish with Agraj since he sorta already laid claim to him when they first met.
However, he still wanted to get a decent tour around this school. The halls smelled of Basil, he didn't know why but they did. All he'd need now is some cheese and he could make pesto of the walls. The thought was a tantalizing one. Losing so much blood made him hungry.

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya just turned red and he growled a little. "There are things that you can not share. I don't mind being friends... Besides! I dont even know your name!" He whined softly, keeping his head down. The vampire was more than a little greedy, but he was also fragile and didn't quite trust people so quickly. He pulled away from Smith's grip and shook his head. "Friend, not beloved." Iya gave a smile, then licked his lips to make sure there were no red liquid was on them before he returned to smiling. "Hungry?" He held out hand quietly.

Jez Robin

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games