Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:48 am
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret listened to the boy, trying to be as comforting as possible. He literally knew nothing about waht Chai was talking about with the dragon protection, but it was slightly interesting to learn about from a student.
What Chai said last though, struck Leveret's very sensitive heart. "Wh-what....." The rabbit asked, his ears to the side with sorrow. Leveret tensed up at the thought of something so horrible. "That......that's horrible!" He hollered slamming a fist against the desk. The rabbit had to grit his teeth and control his breathing to stay calm in front of the student. It was unusual for the rabbit to get angry, but this was horrible to hear.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , some student(s).
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:58 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod slowly. " I came here to get away from my father. i couldn't stand him anymore so I came here to get away from him and be at peace for once. I'm finally happy to be here with people who understand me and not fear me because I am a dragon.." He stated as he started to get up to try and walk around a bit, however after a few steps he suddenly collapsed to the ground with a thud.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

The teacher nodded as he understood the boy's desire to stay away from his father. This boy definitely need some help for awhile. Leveret watched as the boy got up for some reason, but soon passed out.
"Chai!!" He hollered in concern, as he got up out of the seat to aid the boy. The rabbit hurried over to royal boy and bent down to lift his head and shoulders up, holding the boy close to him to make sure he was ok. Leveret felt the kid's head, as it was warm. "I'm sure he's just exhausted....." The rabbit said with a bit of a sigh.

Leveret picked the boy up and carried him a little ways to lay him on a desk. He then took off his jacket and shoulder cape to lay under the boy's head as a pillow.

Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Chai.
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai laid there as he felt the hand on his forehead as he was indeed warm to the touch. He slept for a while before slowly coming around opening his soft brown eyes looking up at the ceiling just a little deciding to lay there a while.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

After laying the boy down, Leveret began searching the room for books to help try to figure stuff out about dragons. He stopped briefly for a bit and grabbed a water bottle from top of his desk and grabbed a few paper towels to dampen them. He then walked up to Chai as he layed on the table and put the cool, damp paper towels on the boy's forehead to cool him off.
He sat the water bottle near Chai in case he needed something to drink.

Leveret noticed the boy's eyes open. "You scared me for a minute. This is why you should never over exert your energy." The teacher said with a warm smile to Chai.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:58 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to the teacher before slowly sitting up. " I didn't mean to scare you Professor. It was not my intention to suddenly pass out like that. As you said it takes a great deal of energy to transform into large creatures like that..and the reprocushions from it are the worst. " He looked to the stack of books before picking up one opening it and started to look through it as he did he managed to find a page on dragons and hands the book to the professor.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret watched the boy sit up and took the book from him and noticed the page. "It would be useful for you to help teach me more about dragons. From what I know, there are multiple kinds, so I'm sure whichever type of dragon you are may have different effects or abilities than others." The teacher said.
"You should still try to rest some. Then get something to eat and drink in a bit so you can regain your energy." The rabbit spoke and thought for a moment. "While you were passed out, I couldn't help but think of your predicament...... I think I may have a solution." He said nervously.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked through the types of dragons and placed his finger on the dragon with wings and four legs. " Thats the type of dragon I am, I can fly in the air and walk on the ground. And what is your solution if I may ask? " He asked tilting his head to the side some curious as to what the Professor had in mind.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret studied the book for a bit and marked the page. It showed other sizes and kinds of winged dragons with four legs. "It says some of these dragons can have magic abilities such as fire, ice, water, earth, etc. Does any of that apply to you?" He asked curiously.
The rabbit smiled a little awkwardly. "Well I believe it would be safer for you to never live at home again, and I have plenty of rooms at my home. So you are welcome to live with me for as long as you'd like. Plus I can help you with your transformations and maybe help you find friends this way." He said with a toothed smiled.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai thought for a moment. Well in my dragon form I breathe fire. " He stated before blinking and smiled softly. " I can live with you? That's so nice of you Professor. " He replied as he show him the one that was the biggest of the four legged winged dragons.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm
]
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon had heard the roar and could only assume it was Chai. He left his class and charged for the school building ending up in the transconfiguration class and saw Chai with Leveret. The centaur looked a bit concerned as he made his way into the class.

"I heard you at the stables... I thought something was wrong so I came. I am sorry if I interrupted your class." He said softly looking at Chai seeing the boy looked weaker then he had before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to Damon as he was a bit shocked to see him here. " D-Damon. I'm surprised you came here just to check on me. " He smiled weakly. Professor Leveret wanted to see my transformation to see if he could help me control it. Good news is I will be staying at his home so he can help me with my transformations. " He replied before slowly getting off the desk though he was still wobbly on his feet.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image"Of course I came to see how you were. I was worried about you." He said softly before looking to the professor. "It is good that you can help him, I hope it is alright if I check in sometimes." Damon looked to Chai and smiled. "You found a place to stay and Leveret can keep an eye on you if you shift suddenly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod softly before gripping a desk to steady himself. He shook his head trying to shake off his dizziness. " I would like it if you did come to check in Damon, that makes me happy that I have someone who truly cares about me. " He stated as a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head. He started to go down again.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:51 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon moved close to Chai and put an arm around his shoulder to support him. "Chai, if you can't stand, I can take you to your next class, or the doctor." He said softly before he looked away blushing slightly. Without really thinking he picked Chai up and held the bouton his chest. "I think it would be best if you skip the rest of your classes and rest. Clearly your shifts take too much out of you."  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff