Green's Got Plot [Current as of Feb 2015]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 am
Kursha: CLOSED (seriously, give the man a break)

General: I'm mainly looking for opportunities for Kursha to be as horrible as possible. However, I would also like to explore some of his insecurities. He is a bully because he lacks confidence. Just don't expect him to open up right away. Kursha lives on Busthind Mountain, but especially now that he is older he will travel across Alternia in search of bounties. As such, he can really be... anywhere. Kursha is primarily an instigator though he can react explosively as well. I'm open to all kinds of suggestions aside from those listed below!

Battles: If you want a battle, hit me up any time... not literally. Kursha will fight anyone and anything with very little provocation. While he primarily uses his rifle he is also pretty good at improvising in combat and may also use small blades or explosives. Let me know what your limits are in regards to what kind of damage your character takes, so I can avoid contact shots, point-blank range, mines, cutting, et cetera. Or... you know if you want something specific, you can request that too.

Quadrants: Kursha's diamonds and spades are currently occupied! Good luck courting hearts, lmao.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:27 pm
Ephias: OPEN

General: Since joining the rebels in the swamp, Ephias has taken on a cold and jaded attitude. Having lost his faith in the majority of Alternia (and perhaps even the Phoenix Initiative's cause) he guards himself and those he cares about carefully. He is often times bitter and reclusive. RP with him requires an active character, willing to drive the plot, sorry! He currently works for the Alternian Postal Service (tipping off the PI to deliveries of interest) under the guise of Degras Tysson, a persona he brought to life during the Space Race. His rebel activities are limited so as not to blow his cover, but he has organised a strike team, consisting of Forera, Etsali, and Voscil.

Battles: Once a devout pacifist, Ephias has lost almost all faith in non-violent solutions. He has little patience for bullshit, and if he feels like someone deserves it, he's not afraid to pick up a pair of shears to drive his message into them. Literally. That is not to say however that he is an aggressive troll. He has a fairly high threshold that a troll has to reach before he will go on the offensive. Watch out though. When he does, it's usually with intent to kill (please have an escape plan!).

Quadrants: Aside from hearts, Ephias' quadrants are open! I will note that he is very slow to open up to people (and I like to take quadrants slow in general), so for any kind of relationship you're likely looking at 5+ RPs.

xxxxxSurvival is the Exception
Even if he doubts the initiative's chances of success, Ephias is dedicated to the cause. Though they may not make any changes in his lifetime, he will do his damnedest to try. Whether your troll is looking to join up with the rebel faction or is interested in hunting them down for the greater glory of Alternia Ephias would be happy to respond appropriately.

xxxxxThe Lives of the Stars
While his interests have been put aside in favour of focussing on rebel activities and not dying Ephias has a deep love for the cosmos. He would love little more than to visit other planets, meet other species, and explore the reaches of the universe. Though normally taciturn, you are guaranteed long-winded paragraphs of dialogue should you choose to indulge him.

xxxxxThe Things That Bind Us
Along with space, Ephias is fascinated with genetics. He is especially interested with troll evolutionary history though that is, of course, a tender subject, prone to falsifications and biased research in order to preserve the status quo. He would love to learn about the various mutations that brought the troll species to where they are today, as well as any research utilising them.

xxxxxIt's Time to G-G-Game!
At heart, Ephias is a big nerd. Though not ordinarily competitive, he loves games involving logic and strategy, and can get emotionally heated. Especially considering how he is prone to spiralling into depression, Ephias could use some casual hangout time. He is not especially creative though, so don't invite him to your FLARP league!  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:28 pm
Lutrin: CLOSED (she's growing!)

General: If you're in the mood for silly, Lutrin is your troll. If you're not? TOO BAD. Silly is Lutrin's game. She is a very sociable and outgoing troll, though her interactions always tend to be on the... odd side. Even as a teen, she retains a lot of her whimsical, child-like qualities. Really the only difference is that she knows how to manipulate others to do her bidding. Currently Lutrin does a little bit of everything. She is apprenticing as a thief under Etsali's tutelage though she has begun to step out onto her own. She also sells fruits and tubers in farmauler's markets across Alternia so keep a lookstub out for her! If nothing else, you can find her doing parkour across the rooftops. Parkour is Lutrin's life.

Battles: Getting a fight with Lutrin isn't hard. She likes to take on a superhero like role and will gladly combat anyone she perceives as evil. She is also extraordinarily petty, and will get in a fight with someone just because. Otherwise you could always seek her out on one of her burglary exploits. Note: Lutrin won't fight if she knows she can't win. Sorry adults!

Quadrants: Diamonds is unavailable but otherwise Lutrin is game for all kinds of romance!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:31 pm
Autumn: Semi-Closed

General: Autumn can be a difficult troll to peg. On the surface, she comes across as pretentious and snooty, with a kind of syrupy condescension that makes you want to gag. Her true self is deeper than that though. Growing up in the outpost has forged Autumn into a troll that is strongly independent, and not afraid to play rough or get dirty. She tends to idolise many of the older trolls in the swamp for their dangerous exploits, and takes great pride in being a member of the initiative. At the same time, she loves fashion and longs for the higher quality of life found within Alternia's cities. She is currently torn between how she wants to live.

Battles: Baby cat-fights are welcome!

Quadrants: Autumn will happily flirt any way, but really she's too young for that!

I currently can't think of any plots that I don't already have going for Autumn, but if you have an idea feel free to pitch it my way!  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 pm
Reserve  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:35 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 pm
Reserve

In case for some insane reason I ever have eight trolls.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 pm
The thread is open if anyone wants to plot. Alternatively you can PM or Skype me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:57 pm

BANG SLAM IM HERE READY TO JAM

In all seriousness though, Anguis would be fun with Ephias! I can see Lost Lamb easily, since Anguis is more than ready to help out someone and NHC is quite big and easy to get lost in if he's there! The only problem is he's teal, so if he's reeaaally iffy about highbloods that might be a problem! He's generally nonthreatening though and patient and calm, so that can help.

All of our Universe is also a possibility since while Anguis doesn't focus on stars persay, he's really into learning stuff and would gladly listen to him talk about space and everything about it. Stargazing and charting would probably be up his ally since he's into artistic things, he would really enjoy being able to do that.

And finally while Forera is definitely the last plot, Anguis could be around during it since they are close and he often does things with her. Cue the hilarity of her getting way too close and an extremely panicked Anguis trying to get her to stop. Added bonus if it's after they meet once or twice, so if he talks about Forera without mentioning anything of her personality he could expect someone more like Anguis and gets shock of someone who is very much not.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:20 am
Update this, you ********.  
Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items