Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
"Just the way I like my PBJ" said Sato as he takes out the strawberry jelly jar then grabs the smooth peanut butter jar from a cabinet. He brings the two items over their table. "What do you think of Crispy rice treats?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling as Sato would agree with his choice in PB and j. Doru would then tilt his head lightly to the side- the ones mixed with marshmallow? -he would ask before smiling once more- or like rice cakes either or I like them both

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 am
User Image
"Yes, the ones with the marshmallow paste" said Sato replied. He helps with getting the cucumbers on the buttered slices of bread. "I'm getting a yes to making those treats right?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:48 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Most defiantly -Doru would smile brightly as he would finish up what he was doing- but you gotta teach me how to make them to deal? -he would laugh as he would then move to hold his hand out towards where he had heard Sato's voice come from-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:54 am
User Image
"Excellent" said Sato replied smiling. He helps with sprinkling the chopped mint leaves and put the cucumber sandwiches together. "Of course, but first I think we should decide in what kind of container we should use to carry our sandwiches and treats in" he says to him while cutting the cucumbers in half then he holds Doru's hand when he notices him reaching out. He is happy to be spending this much alone with his friend who might as well be his best friend.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Right oooo ooo I got that covered -moving Doru would place two fingers between his lips to the release a loud sounding whistle. Turning a bright smile towards Sato, Doru would then start to count down out loud- 3.....2......1 -just as he hit one Digger would fly threw the door to then start to slide across the tile floor in an attempt to stop. Colliding into the two of them Doru would let out a oomph as he fell over to seem to carefully move and open his arms to ketch Sato if he was to fall as well. Letting out a laugh Doru would lay back as he would then feel a large picnic basket fall to sit next to him that was filled with everything they would need for their adventure to the beach including 2 small buckets, a small blanket and containers- good boy Digger good boy -he would laugh once more-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 am
User Image
Sato flinched a little when Doru did the loud sounding whistle, but at least it wasn't as loud as the school bell. The countdown kind of frighten a little because he was expecting something to big to happen. He was very much startled despite hearing Digger seconds before the wolf dog fly threw the door. During the collision he falls into Doru's outsketch arms then notices the picnic basket. "Should have known you have all that ready" he said to him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:49 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Well I had set it up but when you got to my dorm I left it behind and we didn't bring Digger with and Diggers been excited to go....he likes chasing the birds so I had a feeling he would bring it with thinking it was time to go -Doru would muse a bit as he was happy Digger did actually bring the basket and not just himself..which reminded him to treat his companion heavily for the deed later. Snuggling Sato close to him for a moment Doru would smile before slowly moving to sit up with Sato still in his arms- are you alright he didn't hurt you did he? -Doru would shift his attention back to Sato making sure he was fine before they would move any further-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 am
User Image
"Yeah, that makes sense" Sato said and only Doru can fully understand Digger's motives of his actions. He blushed when Doru snuggled him close and still being in his friend's arms. "I think we're both physically fine" he said not sure which he Doru was speaking about.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Good -Doru would smile before slowly moving to let go of Sato- it would have been bad if you got hurt I'd have felt so bad because it would have been my fault -Doru would frown before moving to reach out as if to place a hand lightly on Diggers head so that he could check to make sure all was good-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:12 am
User Image
Sato stood up once Doru has let go of him, "It would have been an accident and those happen unexpectedly all the time" he responds watching Doru check Digger. He looks on the table to clean up a bit because the space on it has gotten a bit cluttered and messy.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-moving to slowly pull himself up Doru would move to then place his hand lightly on Diggers head. Having his eyes glow once more in that strange kinda creepy way they did when he was linking himself. Doru would steer Digger to stare out at Sato- true but I'd still feel bad if you got hurt -moving to pick the basket up from the floor with his free hand where Digger had sat it he would then place it carefully on the counter next to him-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image
"And that is more proof how much you care" Sato responds looking at Doru noticing he was using Digger for seeing. "Let's make our PB and J sandwiches with the leftover bread slices we have left" he said to him and opened up the two jars.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Of course I care what kinda person would I be if I didn't -duro would chuckle lightly before nodding his head in agreement. Releasing his hand from Digger he would move carefully to stand next to Sato in an attempt to help with the sandwiches-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
"I'm guessing a person who has trouble showing his feelings or feeling emotions and plenty of other things" Sato guessed. He hands Doru a clean butter knife, "Make sure to sniff first or you can touch. Strawberry jelly is in a glass jar while the smooth peanut butter is in a plastic jar" he advises and informs him.
AugustenDomenta

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces