Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Alright -Doru would smile as he would continue to work carefully. Frowning a bit at the news about Nero, Doru would then shrug lightly- aww I was hopping to get to know my new roomie a bit and apologize to them but o well I couldn't imagine a more perfect day then spending it with you -Doru would smile brightly before returning his focus to what he was doing-

Genkawolf
sorry it took me so long to respond I've been sick and haven't done anything but sleep x.x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image
Sato felt glad that Doru can't be seeing how hard he is blushing right now. "I'm sure you get an opportunity to know him. I can certainly say he is a very timid guy more than I am" he said to him. "You can stop slicing the bread now then begin cutting this cucumber" he said and put it into position for him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Aww -Doru would chuckle before moving to set aside his finished product for Sato to come and approve. Which he had hopped wasn't all cut wrong and angled weird and what not but cutting stuff was far more difficult then adding and mixing stuff in a bowl- I never really pictured him to be so timid from the hand shake we had last night it felt to me like he was a big guy like he could break me in his grasp if he wanted big guy....I guess more proof it doesn't matter If your big, small, or lanky like me nobody is as weak or as tough as they look it's more about who they are not how they look...which I totally agree with but not once have I ever got to see myself threw my own eyes and I always appear differently threw others eyes so... -shrugging Doru would then smile as he knew he was a tall lanky guy with white hair but that was it that was the only thing he noticed was the same threw everyone's eyes else wise sometimes he appeared hot other times he was average or those rare occasions he looked like a evil jerk but everyone sees things and other people differently. So looks never much mattered it was who he was and who the people he met where not what they looked like though Doru did have a weakness for keeping his own looks up just because he didn't want to look a mess plus it was a habit from coming from a extremely wealthy family-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
"Well done for your first time slicing bread" Sato praised him. He stacked up the slices of bread then put away what's left of the loaf. "I think he has figured out that you're blind and he probably thought you weren't intimidated by his appearance and that is why he thanked you last night. Appearances don't always much appearances anyway" he said to him and agreed with what Doru was saying. "Whenever I hear the word lanky I'm thinking the person must be as skinny as a wooden plank" he said jokingly. "Oh, before cutting the cucumber you need to peel it first then press out the water on the paper towel" he instructed as he got the paper towel and place them out on the table. "Or you can spread butter on the bread slices and I will do the cucumber part" he offered and retrieve the stick of water.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato say he had done a good job a bright look would move across Doru's face- and here i was worried id cut myself -moving to hold his hands up Doru would chuckle- hands of a surgeon and maybe do you think i'm as skinny as a wood plank -Doru would laugh as he would lift his shirt up a bit to show off his slender frame before shaking his head to Sato's question- i think id be better at the buttering then the ugh towel peel cucumber thing -Doru would chuckle once more-

Genkawolf
lol i never knew you could peel a cucumber we just cut them and we are good to go lol -is learning new things in rl-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Sato thought it is bold of Doru to show off his slender frame. "Skip a few meals and you will be" he said jokingly. He got himself a knife, "The stick of butter is within reach" he said before starting to peel the cucumber.
AugustenDomenta
Yeah, my family peels the cucumber after washing it before cutting it then we put them in a bowl and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and vinegar (optional)

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would chuckle- I'll make note then maybe when I turn sideways I'll disapear -he would tease before moving to carefully reach out for the butter that Sato said was infront of him. Finding it as he put his hands right into it Doru would make a funny face before chuckling- well I think I defiantly found the butter -he would say as he lifted his butter covered hand up to then search near him for a towl to whip it off with-

Genkawolf
hmm I'll have to try that I always liked cut cucumber sandwiches with cheese and mustered but I'm sure that prob sounds weird lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 am
User Image
"That would be as thin as a sheet of paper" Sato corrected him and laughs a little. "You certainly have" he said about Doru's butter covered hand and moved an extra paper towel in his reach before resuming to peel the cucumber then began slicing it.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling once more Doru would stick his younger out at the male though he wasn't exactly sure where they where at before moving to clean his hand up. Once he was all cleaned up he would then move to carefully take the butter and get back to work. Taking his time as he was still using a knife Doru would finally finish his task before tilting his head lightly to the side- mission accomplished captain -Doru would chuckle once more-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 am
User Image
Sato got some salt to round the cumcumber slices with then he presses them on the paper towel to drain out the excess water. He brings over a jar of chopped mint leaves to the table. "Ok, you can help sprinkle chopped mint leaves on the cucumbers after putting them on the bread slices" he said to him and opened up the jar. "With the leftover bread slices we can make PBJ sandwiches, Doru" he suggested to him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:26 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Alright where is the stuff at -Doru would ask as his hands would move slowly to explore the counter infront of him further- and PB and J sounds good to ooo with some banana's cut up and put on them -a bright look would move across the boys face before seeming to find his hand once more in butter- crap -he would curse a bit before chuckling- I think the butter has it out for me

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:14 am
User Image
"Right in front of you" Sato answered because he had been cutting the cucumbers in front of Doru across the table. "You're the first to suggest banana slices going together with PB and J" he says to him and put down the knife. "How about using your sense of smell to find them that way you can avoid getting your hand in the butter" he suggests to him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would nod before whipping his hands off before getting back to work- really? Weird I always thought lots of people liked PB and j with banana slices on them -Doru would smile lightly before turning his focus once more back to the task at hand-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
"Nah, usually that would be without the jelly" Sato informed him. He walks over to the fridge, "What kind of jelly do you like? And chunky or smooth for the peanut butter?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

True and hmmm smooth peanut butter with strawberry jelly -Doru would smile brightly as his all time favorite fruit was strawberries though he wasn't biased against other fruits. He just really liked anything strawberry and would even go as far as smelling like one but he felt that was a bit excessive-

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces