• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro breathed heavily as well, his cheeks a bright shade of pink. Unconsciously, Akihiro licked his own lips before resting his head on Katio's shoulder.
                              "Much to hot...my body feels too hot..."

Thoughts: I finally kissed him.
Feeling a little bit: Surprised/Happy
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed deep red but when Akihiro said he felt hot he quickly put his small hand on his cheeks then on his forehead and hoped that he didn't have a fever. He looked at the male with worried and soft eyes but was releaved when he felt that he didn't have a fever. "Let's go back to the dorm so I can get an accurate tempature. I don't want you to get sick."Katio said softly gently taking his hand.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:45 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro gave the other small nod and a smile. He knew he wasn't running a fever and was not sick, but he definitely wasn't going to voice it since it was too embarrassing that he became this way only after a kiss.
                              "Okay, after you..."

Thoughts: I need to calm down...
Feeling a little bit: Happy/Warm
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled when the male didn't protest. He gently pulled his hand and headed to their dorm. His eyes still full of worry.

-exits class to dorms

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm
{Akihiro now exits to dorm with Katio}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
Sato walked over to the classroom that is used for teaching cooking class after leaving Konganai-sensei's office. He stepped on in as he opened the door and turned on the lights. He set his strapped bag down on the teacher's desk and took out the vegan recipe book from the bag. He planned on trying out one or more recipes from the book and he assumed the teacher wouldn't mind as long as he cleans up afterwards. He began to pick out a couple of recipes he wanted to try out. He would do the cook back at the house, but with Seiji and James there those two were bound to be distracting and he didn't think wearing earplugs the whole time would be a good idea and too soon to bring out the stereo. He was thinking of bringing it out the next day if those two kept it up with the loud noises from the bedrooms.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 am
User Image
Sato carried the book over to one of the work station in the classroom and setting down on the counter. He left it on the page of the first recipe he wants to try out. The recipe was Vegetable Medley with Honey Mustard Sauce. He found the materials he was going to use and ingredients, he was pleased them despite it being a cooking class. "Now to get started" he said after washing his hands and prepared then began following the instructions for the recipe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
This recipe was practically easy for this frighten bunny, Sato to make. He made the sauce taste more better and limit the amount of butter just to cut down on some calories. He set the finished dish to the side after eating some of it because he was hungry. Sato turned to another page in the book for the next recipe then opened up a window let the smell of food linger out of the room. The recipe is Herb Green Beans and Onions then he gathered up the ingredients he needed. Took him the same amount of time as the last vegan dish. "This is a little too much for me to eat on my own. I guess I could share it with Seiji and James" he said to himself looking at both tubs after eat a little of the second recipe. He returns the book to his bag then put on his bag before cleaning up. He carries both tubs after covering both up then left the classroom after closing the window. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:50 am
User Image
Sato continues to hold Doru's hand while leading him to the cooking classroom. He has been in the classroom before, but not as a student for the class so he knows how to get there. Most of the time with unfamiliar places he would get lost like the first day of school. He listens out for people and hadn't heard anyone inside the classroom then goes on inside without trouble because his ability would automatically unlock a door. "We have arrived to our destination, Doru. The cooking classroom" he said to his friend smiling and turns on the lights.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato say they had arrived, Doru would smile brightly before moving to run his free hand lightly along the wall before taking in the sweet smell the room held-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
Sato smiled as he watches Doru's reaction to the cooking classroom. "To answer your question back at the dorm room, yes I do like to make messes. Even though I don't seem like I do, but I don't do it randomly" he said to him. "We should start off with making veggie sandwiches" he suggested to him. "How were your classes, Doru?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would chuckle quitly before smiling- oo I like veggie sandwiches and my classes where alright kinda the normal deal we worked on this terror card reading in demonology and reading the fates and creating portals to the other world -Doru would laugh though he knew it all sounded so menacing- how was you classes

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
Sato smiles when accepts making veggie sandwiches then he takes Doru's head and leads him to one of the work station tables, "Stand here" he instructed him. "Sounds like a very busy class" he said about demonology class. "Badly. I couldn't stand the school bells, the teacher for my first class was absent so I couldn't take care of my horse Butterscotch, and I saw Nero at the zoology and trans-configuration class" he answered. He went to get the loaf of bread and brought it over to the table then he hands Doru a knife to slice the loaf, "You can cut the loaf. Put one hand on one end of it then cut from the other end" he instructs him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-letting Sato lead him, Doru would smile before moving to do as he was asked. Taking his time to feel along the loaf with his hand before trying to measure out the slices with his finger before cutting. Doru would seem to be deep in focus as he carefully would work on the loaf as if he was trying to preform surgery on a living being. Pausing for a moment to respond to Sato he would smile- aww that sucks I hope someday I'll get to meet butterscotch -Doru would chuckle lightly before moving back to preform his loaf surgery-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 am
User Image
Sato watched him a few seconds before gathering up two cucumbers and washing them. He wasn't sure if Doru actually want to meet his horse or if he was just saying that. "I asked Nero if you had him asked him about joining us to the beach. He said you haven't so I asked him for you, but he declined. He seems more timid around than I do around new" he informed him.
AugustenDomenta

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces