Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 pm
]
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageThe centaur looked at his student for a moment before he let out a sigh. "Your not going to let this go are you? Alright I'll agree to this race. I don't see you letting things be unless I agree to this." He said after a moment going back to his centaur form. He knew Guan Yu was a fast horse but Damon wasn't called fleetfoot for nothing.

As he waited for Chai finish grooming his horse he looked over the boy's handiwork. His own coat looked rather glossy and he knew that Chai was more then capable of caring for his horse, he just wondered if he would push the creature too hard for this lunch agreement.

((feel free to skip to after the race and the lunch. >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒAfter grooming Guan Yu, he would place a saddle onto him as Guan Yu snorts eagerly wanting this race, he's been itching to show Damon who was faster. Chai pats him softly after securing the saddle onto him. after putting on the reigns he leads Guan Yu out to face Damon. " 3 laps around the stables should do well enough. " He stated before getting onto Guan Yu. Guan Yu nickered and snorts at Damon as the stallion reared up slightly to be a show off. Chai pats him to get him back down on all four hooves. " On my mark...ready...GO! " He gave guan yu a gentle kick and immediately Guan Yu took off running at full gallop.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon expected the showin off from the stallion and he shook his head. He had always known the horse to be showy at times and had tried to race him before. Damon had never indulged the stallion but today it seemed he would have his chance. Chai set the distance and they were soon off.

While Damon did run his heart wasn't really in it and so he didn't run as fast as he could have. By the third lap Chai was in the lead and finished first. Of course Damon didn't look tired and since the other already finished he trotted back the where they started.

"A deal is a deal. Go take care of your horse, one lap walking around the stable should cool him then he could use a rubdown. You can let him out to the pasture after that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod and got off Guan Yu and walked him around the stables to cool off. Afterward he removed the saddle and went to work giving him his rubdown, once he finished the rubdown he removed the reigns and lets Guan Yu out into the pasture to mingle with the rest of the herd. At that moment chai felt a twinge of pain running throughout his body. Not now! Of all times why now?! He thought as he picked up Guan Yu's bucket and slowly made his way to the tack shed.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:31 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageHe watched as Guan Yu was let loose once again and heblooked at Chai. The boy seemed a bit off and he was concerned. "Are you alright?" He asked aware of the change thanks to being around horses and his own horse sense of sorts. He didn't know for sure but it seemed like Chai was in pain. If it was serious he could take the boy to the nurse's office.

((yes he will let a student on his back for an emergency if there is no other option.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒAfter putting the bucket away he felt that pain again this time growing worse as his hand would shift inbetween a human hand to a dragons claw. He looked back to Damon knowing he couldn't fool him for he could sense that something was wrong. " It seems my dragon form wants to come out but if I did that it would spook the horses so I am holding it back for as long as possible.." He yelled out in pain as the sensation to shift grew worse.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 am
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon grew concerned when he saw Chai was still in pain. Hearing henwas becoming a dragon though was natural and he knew he needed to get the boy away from here and quickly.

"Get on my back. It is the fastest way to get you to a safe clearing." Damon didn't give Chai a chance to argue as he spoke knowing where he could take the boy as he saw the shift starting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai walked over to Damon and climbed onto his back, once onto his back he wrapped his arms around the mans waist to hang on tightly. " Please....hurry..Damon its proving more difficult to hold it back but i am holding it back while i am on your back.. " He stated in a strained voice.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 am
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon didn't need to be told twice as he bolted for the unused pasture far enough away that the horses wouldn't react to a dragon being near. It was strange having the other hold onto his waist but he didn't have time to think about that.

Damon ran and jumped over the fence stopping once he was in the middle of the field. "This is a safe spot for you to change. I will be here with you should you need me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai lets go once he stops in a open pasture away from the other horses. He climbed off his back and walked from him putting a good distance between them as he stopped holding back. Once he did he cringed in pain as it was such a painful process to shift. Within a few agonizing moments there sat a huge red dragon looking down at the centaur with his golden eyes.ஒ†

User Image

((His dragon form is in the link since the pic is too big to show.))
the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:36 am
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon looked up at the dragon Chai had become not afraid at all. it was still the boy's mind just a different body. He did find the dragon to be rather beautiful though he couldn't bring himself to say it. Instead he went to a shady spot and laid down knowing Chai would need a way back to the stables and he needed a rest.

"Your shift is different then mine it seems. I have control of it and it doesn't hurt. Is there a way to control when you shift?" He asked as he watched the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒThe dragon watched him lay under a tree for shade. " I would have to learn to control it, which is why I came to this academy. There is a class here that helps with shifting and ways to control it to make it less painful. It is painful in my case considering how large I am..and yet people think dragons are vicious beasts.." He lowly growled as smoke jets out from his nostrils indicating he was irritated.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 am
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon listened to Chai and nodded. "Yes they do have classes here for that. I discovered I could change on my own, apparently most Centaurs can't do such a thing. As for dragons being vicious that isn't true clearly. It's all due to the legends of humans. They fear dragons because of their power and size."

The afternoon had turned out differently then expected and he was rather surprised by it all. He didn't expect to go charging off with a student turning into a dragon or spend his day talkin to him on the flaws of humans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai stood up and walked over to sit next to the tree. He looked down at the centaur again. " I am not like the dragons of legend I could not bring myself to harm anyone or anything regardless of how they judge me..to be honest I find the centaur race simply beautiful, back home I have seen a herd of centaurs roam freely. They also make good warriors. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:45 am
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image"Some centaurs maybe. I couldn't be a warrior. I'm not usually aggressive which was probably why the herd let me leave. I was exiled afterwards for teaching here. I haven't seen another centaur since." He looked at Chai for a moment as the dragon came over to the tree. "I would help with your shifting if I knew how. I just think of the form I want to take and it happens. I guess for awhile I wanted to be human so I could fit in somewhere. I found it doesn't work that way though."  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff