Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:01 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Geography Classroom with:: Rei Hamijo, Noah and Nathan Snow, etcetera

User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • • [ He looked over curiously as he heard the knock on the door. Soon after, he turned to look at what appeared to be nothing. That was pointless information to hear if he'll come in in a few moments he thought before the door opened. As he had heard, it was a male carrying the class' book. Soon after entering, they explained their purpose. It cleared up the missing details from what he heard. "You're not interrupting" he replied "The lesson is over."

He assumed his brother wouldn't even need the book. In fact, the lesson that day wasn't important. It was just a basic overview of the subject. "Feel free to give it to him if you like" he continued. He didn't mention the fact that the book would be useless since it would put the other male in an awkward position. Not to mention they must have gone through some trouble to get the book there. He looked over the male. Was it really that much trouble? He could have been nearby. ] • • •

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 pm

THE BROTHERS SNOW

User Image

User Image

Noah looked mortified as his older brother just stood there like a moron.
Nathan smiled and bowed his head to Vanya then looked over to the class. He kind of waved and scanned over the heads. The he saw his brother who was trying to hide behind his sketch book.
"Noah! You forgot your book in my car." he said with a smile and made his way down the isle and handing Noah his book, "Try not to forget again okay?"
Noah was beet red and glaring daggers at his brother, "I got it. Get out." he said firmly.
Nathan just smiled, "Okay, see you later." he headed for the door and turned then nodded to Vanya, "Thank you Professor Larionov."  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:02 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Geography Classroom with:: Rei Hamijo, Noah and Nathan Snow, etcetera

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Upon realizing whose brother he was, he was intrigued now. He didn't bother to pay attention though. He turned his attention back to his book. He was informed about what was going on though. He assumed Noah Snow wouldn't forget his book again based on the sound of it. He continued to read until eventually he heard the brother's voice yet again. He appreciated the fact that someone was able to say his name right. He looked up from his book. "Your welcome…" he replied. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

BloodEagle1447

Rei Hamijo
Its kinda funny...the only future I can't see is my own....

User Image

I'll tell your future....show me your hand....

Rei was lost in reading as the bell began to ring. Once it did he snapped out of his reading and he stood, he grabbed his bag and tossed it over his shoulder. "See you tomorrow.." he said as he walked to the door he ended up being just slightly off center, he took two steps and hit the wall the book going to his head and he huffed softly. "I can't even do that today.." he muttered and rubbed his head moving his hair back, the eye patch coming into full view and he went to exit the right way. He left the classroom his head a little hurting and he was a little dizzy.

(Aries) {Taurus} (Gemini) {Cancer} (Leo) {Virgo} (Libra) {Scorpio} (Sagittarius) {Capricorn} (Aquarius) {Pisces}

But first I must know....Are you a monster or a man?

((Exit))  

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:49 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Geography Classroom with:: Rei Hamijo, Noah Snow, etcetera

William Shakespeare

• • • [ For a moment he was puzzled as to who the boy was talking to. He was reading his book the whole class so he assumed that it wasn't another student. It dawned upon him that perhaps he was talking to him. He raised a hand to wave farewell right before the boy collided with the wall. He looked over feeling concerned about the student. It was his second time running into something in the class. Perhaps they would not have as much issues if they refrained from multitasking. When the boy moved his hair from his face, Vanya noticed the eyepatch as well. It was sure to affect his depth perception. With all these factors, it explained the boy's accidents. The eyepatch could be a result of an accident as well. He wasn't rude enough to pry about such things.

Aside from that, most everyone else left smoothly. He had to wait for everyone to leave before he left himself. Not only was it a rule, but as a teacher he was responsible to see each student out. Of course he had ways to know without being there what was going on, but it was important that he played the roll of a model teacher. He had to try his best to be a good example. He also felt a strong sense of duty driven by his character. It was the right thing to do. ] • • •

Socrates

Quote:
[quote="Kitsune_Hitsugaya"][/quote="Russian_Heartless_Fox"]
Quote:
[quote="Kitsune_Hitsugaya"][/quote="Russian_Heartless_Fox"][quote][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 pm
BloodEagle1447

THE SNOW'S ϩHADOW

User Image

Noah made his way up to the professor and tried to be at least a human being that could form words.
"I um," he started and shoved his sketch book into his bag, "I um, well...sorry my brother is a moron." he blurted out. Wait...that's not right...and its rude...
Noah took a deep breath and looked up at his professor, "Look, sorry I forgot my book and my blockheaded babysitter of a brother had to come in and give it to me. I'll do my best to keep that from happening again." he said and bowed his head.
There, that's enough of the screw ups for today.
Noah turned towards the door to make a hasty exit, "Um, bye." he said before actually leaving the room.

((Exit))  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Mr. Snow acted in a confusing manner at first. That was a bit random... Perhaps he's tongue-tied. He is stuttering a bit he thought as he tried to fathom an explanation. Upon trying again, he seemed to properly explain himself. "You seemed to have learnt from what happened so I didn't mind" he replied. Vanya understood that students were human and susceptible to make errors.

Soon after the student made his way out. Now he was alone in the class. Well, as alone as he could be. He turned to the empty air before glancing at the door. Flowers, huh? he pondered. Mr. Snow didn't look to be a flower loving person. He was never one to judge a book by it's cover. Hopefully his grades would be fine. He didn't mind people wasting time in class unless they were disruptive or if it hurt their grades.

Vanya grabbed his book and placed it in his table. Afterwards, he filed away any remaining papers on his desk and tidied up a bit. Once that was all done, he was ready to head out of the class. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 am
Geographical Studies

Teacher: Vanya Larionov
End of day 1.  

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:46 pm
BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

"Knock knock." Nathan peered into Vanya's class looking a bit sheepish, "I just wanted to come in and apologize, I should have just waited until your class was over." Nathan came inside the room and rubbed his own arm a bit, "It was rather rude of me so I figured i should apologize."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:09 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ At the beginning of the day, Vanya was in his classroom preparing for the class. They would be having an actual lesson today on two of the chapters. He made a study packet for the students to fill in. He tried to make it as easy as he could for them to learn. On the board, he wrote down as homework what pages needed to be completed in the packet. He also wrote what they would cover in class.

Before even hearing the knock, and capped his marker and placed it down. As Mr. Snow, the older of the brothers, entered he turned to him to give him his attention. He proceeded to express regret over interrupting. "On the contrary, I thought it was fine that you did so. He most likely won't forget again" he replied. The younger of the brothers seemed embarrassed over what had passed the day before. He'd avoid getting himself into such a predicament again.

"A book is an important tool" he continued "that each student should have access to even if they do not use it. If you were interrupting anything, which you weren't, it was worth it taking the time to give that option to him." Vanya seemed serious, but he really was the type to fret over each of his students. Not just their grades, but their health as well as how they were doing outside of class. Of course he only saw them in class so he only had that time to check on their wellbeing. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 am
BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan came in a bit more and sighed, "Oh I'm sure he will." he leaned against one of the front desks, "You see my brother, well, how do I put this?" Nathan looked up at the ceiling and thought a moment how to phase it, "He...is...a cue dependent forgeter." He said and looked back to Vanya, "The only problem is he never finds his cue." Nathan sighed again. He'd been trying to get his brother to care about his education for years to no avail...it seemed the more he tried to help the more distance his little brother became.
"I have to warn you, he is a brilliant boy but...he just doesn't seem to care about work." He came a bit closer to Vanya, "I know he can be a handful, but please if he gets out of hand," Nathan had a hard look in his eyes, "Just call me, I can straighten him out."
He said he could and he often tried, once or twice he set his little brother on the right path only to have something happen again but there was no need for this professor to know that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:39 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ For a moment Vanya thought it was semantic cues until he further explained. It seemed more like context-dependent. It didn't seem right to categorize it that way though. It didn't seem dependent on location but more on the subject. It also seemed like an issue with how the younger brother felt about education. Like he said, he didn't care. It didn't seem like an issue with remembering, but a lack of effort. "We haven't had any assignments yet, but if I notice any issues I'll approach him about it. I do care about how my students are doing even more so in my class. I try to make the subject as easy as possible for them" he said.

He seemed confused when he mentioned straightening him out. He seemed pretty passive when he spoke with him the previous day. He didn't do anything bothersome in class either, he just drew flowers in his sketchbook. They were brothers so it was best to take his word for it. He knew him better. He assumed his phone number was under his brother's student emergency information if trouble did arise. "I am his teacher so I'm used to these things. If it gets out of my control, I'll call you" he replied. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:26 pm
BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Vanya seemed to understand and Nathan smiled, he came over and patted the other man's arm and smiled warmly, "Thank you." He seemed to breathe easier, "I owe you one." He said and headed out of the class room, "Really, thank you, oh and if you ever want to stop by the garden, the green house is always open." Nathan said and offered a small wave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ He flinched upon being touched. He wasn't used to physical contact with others. Well, he wasn't used to feeling it that was. "...You're welcome. I appreciated the fact that your gave me a heads up" he replied. He was just doing his job.

He felt puzzled when he brought up the garden. Why would he bring that up? In a few moments he had an epiphany. They seemed to work "near by" and had the last name Snow. He only had his hypothesis for now. He would have to go on his computer to check.

As far as the garden went, he supposed it would be a nice place to read his book. He didn't have too big of an interest in plants though. When he visited geological wonders, there were usually some interesting plants nearby. Gardens were relaxing though. "Sure, I'll think about it" he answered. He'd probably visit it a bit when he found some free time. He waved back at the other as he took his leave. Once alone again, he turned to the board and finished up writing. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:44 am
User Image
Sato walked along the wall heading towards the open doorway of a classroom. One of the classrooms which he does have to attend doing the school year. With his rabbit ears he could hear some writing going on so he assumes is inside the classroom at this for second. He didn't know what to think because he has only met three adults and didn't interact much with people in general. Sato pulled his ears so they won't give him away as he slowly leans in to peer through the doorway of the Geography classroom.
BloodxEagle

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces