Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

When Keahi left Virile just watched him go. He chewed on his lower lip and tried not to dote on it. He almost wanted to go after the boy, but 3's words tore his attention away from his thoughts. "Ah good, and dont worry about it being perfect, its gonna get messed up anyways." He added, about to move over to Miku and help him out some but the boy ran out before he could say anything. Virile sighed and then turned his attention to the newer student. "Come on over pup, I'll catch you up." He said, beckoning Noah to come over to them with his red coated fingers.
Class would probably be ending in around 20 minutes tops, and though Virile felt somewhat upset he figured if he at least got this down with his students today, it wouldn't be as much of a struggle for the next lesson they were to learn.

σσȼ : ehh sorry guys im kind of in a slump euhjfgdfkj 』  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:05 am

Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
Remi - 3 - Lockheart

thoughts : now who's this?....
with : Mortimer and noah
feeling : curious

3 nodded as he was told not to worry about it being perfect. He was still smiling, happy that he did it, and that everyone had seemed to leave him and Virile alone. Well at least he thought so until 3 watched Virile walk over to another kid, calling him ' pup '. 3 could see a pattern in which Virile was handing out nicknames, however 3's was just pet. Could he not figure out a good animal name for him? well it didn't matter.
3 looked over at the kid that was doodling. He was rather cute, and 3 didn't feel bad about sharing the attention anymore for some reason. It didn't matter, and 3 didn't get why. He tilted his head in curiosity. Wondering if he was going to come over, it would be very interesting to say the least. He waved shyly at him, keeping a curious face.

OutOfCookies : heavy writers block gonk .  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile was going to wait for Noah, but the bell rang loudly. "Oh s**t.." He groaned.
He took all the clay on the table and put it away in what looked like a trashcan under the table. The can had water and clay of the same colour in it. "Pet, go over to the sink and wash off your hands." He said, pointing to a sink hidden in the back of the room with his clay coated fingers. He would have to continue on with the lesson tomorrow he guess. What a pain in the a**.
Virile sighed and went over to the sink himself to wash off his hands too. The water ran warm over his long fingers and with a bit of scrubbing the clay came out of the creases in his hands. He moved and took a dry rag from the side of the sink and dried his hands, then set it beside 3 for him to use.
He moved over to his desk and put on his scarf, not particularly interested in his coat at the moment.

σσȼ : 』  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Remi - 3 - Lockheart

thoughts : i just ...don't know....
with : Mortimer and noah

3 was startled by the bell, and took a moment to collect himself. He heard Virile tell him to wash his hands. He nodded, making a small noise to acknowledge that he was listening. 3 walked over to the sink after Virile and washed his hands. The clay felt weird coming off of his hands, and it made 3 want to wash more than once to make sure it was all gone. After doing so, he dried his hands. Sighing, he set the towel down, and walked back to his desk.
He picked his bag up, putting it on his shoulder, and walked over behind Virile. He didn't have any other classes today, so he figured he would stay and help Virile with anything he needed help with. Standing behind him very quietly, as he would, he looked at Noah. He was very intrigued by him. For some reason, he felt drawn towards him. He was rather cute, and it attracted 3, but he didn't know why.
3 still liked Virile, but he felt as if he was just as his nickname stated him to be, Virile's ' pet '. However, most of the time 3 didn't have any problem with it whatsoever, so he didn't make a big deal about it. Even if he wanted to make a big deal about it, how could he ? He was to shy to say anything to Virile without embarrassing himself. He really had to think.

OutOfCookies : i was trying to wait for noah to post but... im tired of waiting lol  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The teacher sighed and ran a hand through his silver hair. He looked to 3 a moment and then turned. He brought his hands to his face and rubbed his temples, frustrated. Keahi running out on him just brought up memories of his break-up with Levi...
Virile chewed on his lower lip, suddenly feeling very empty and drained. "Ah, pe- Three... i need to go visit the astronomy teacher, do you mind locking up for me? It's important, the keys are in my coat." He said, turning to the boy. His hand cupped his cheek and moved down to lift the students chin. He leaned down and placed a light kiss on the corner of 3's mouth and then let him go again.
With this he walked away, leaving the classroom and wandering off to see if he could see Levi again.

σσȼ : ahhh sorry me and Ryuna are supposed to be kicking up our drama so i need to start moving in on that uvu 』  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Remi - 3 - Lockheart

thoughts : he's a great artist ...
with : Noah

3 was standing silently , listening to Virile as he was told to lock up the classroom. He was listening, however the change in Virile's tone was significantly discomforting. Before he had a chance to even nod, Virile had cupped his chin once again, and kissed him on the side of the mouth. As a dark, crimson, blush came on his face, 3 nodded softly.
Taking a deep breath,, he swallowed and walked around the desks, making sure everything was in order. As he moved around, he came to Noah's desk. 3 had been moving very silently, as he was used to doing , and peeked over Noah's shoulder. He noticed what he was doodling, and tilted his head in curiosity. Smiling softly he decided to finally say something. " w..what are ..y..you drawing ?" he asked very politely.
Noah seemed to have lots of skill, and it was really cool to seem someone else that liked to draw seemingly as much as he did. " I..i'm ..3 ..by the.w..way.." he said still focused on the drawing. It seemed art was a way to distract him enough to talk, but not to much to not hear anyone.

OutOfCookies :its fine, it gives a chance for noah and 3 to talk.  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:18 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The smell of clay, paint, and wood drifted through the air as Virile led Stefan into the room. He gestured at the fairly empty classroom and its large wooden tables and smiled at him. "I didnt really mean anything by it, just that I think you have a... likable face. I like it is all." He glanced at the pouting teen and stepped in, walking up to his desk and running his fingers over the hard wood.
"I'm not friends with many of the teachers around here, I'm close to the Astronomy teacher Le- Mr. Keaton, and I live in a teacher dorm with Langston, the Librarian"

Virile laughed a bit at "Langston the Librarian". He sat in his desk chair and sighed as he sunk into it. "So Stefan, do you know where you dorm yet?" He asked, tilting his head as he kicked up his feet onto the top of his desk.

σσȼ :
The False One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:35 pm
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image
~~~~Stefan gazed at him suspiciously, "mhm.." he muttered before smiling a bit as he tilted his head, "Well if that's all it was" he nodded his head a bit before looking around the room with a heavy sigh of content as he breathed in deeply. He seemed so relaxed and at home in the classroom as his hand drifted out running it along one of the tables in there. An expression of longing came to the boy's face as his fingers started twitching, oh he wanted to start drawing so badly he could barely stand it right then before he looked at Virile curiously when he was talking about he other teachers. "Oh? I suppose that's good" he said a little unsure as he tilted his head to the other side. He eyed Virile up and down for a moment tapping his fingers on his chin approaching his desk and placed his hands on the edge of it leaning forwards. "No I don't have a dorm yet though I plan to head over there sometime today to get it straightened out. I haven't made any friends yet so i'd be rooming by myself" he said softly.

"Would you...Would you mind letting me draw you" he asked with wide eyes that were shimmering with unhidden desire and hope in them. It was like he'd been hit with sudden inspiration and he could barely contain himself.~~~~

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

A look of amusement crossed Virile's face as he watched his student's enamor with his classroom. "That might be a good idea, if you need a place to stay while they get your room sorted out, you're free to stay in mine. My roomate isnt around too often." He gave Stefan a nonchalant look before moving to dig around in the nearest drawer for something to play with.

It didnt take long before he gave up and gave the teen his full attention again. "Draw me..?" He hummed and thought a moment, looking down at his hands.

After a moment he looked up and gave a smile. He leaned foreword a bit and narrowed his gaze. "You want me to stay like this or should I take off my shirt?" He asked, hands trailing up his own chest to undo the button after his already done collar button. He leaned back again and slid his finger into the open space to tug on it, making it wider to show more skin.

σσȼ :
The False One

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:56 am
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image
~~~~Stefan's brows raised up somewhat as he smiled a bit, "Really? Would that be okay though?" he seemed concerned about not getting Virile into any trouble with the school as he blushed a little pink. Ugh there went his shy tendencies again. He chewed on his bottom lip for a moment as he nodded his head, "yes. I'd like to draw you" he wiggled somewhat fishing a sketch pad out and his pack of pencils. Though his question about the pose and actions of showing skin caused Stefan's whole face to go scarlet. He swallowed a little biting down on his lip, "W-whichever makes you the most comfortable" he said after a moment almost squeakily as he walked over and sat on top of one of the tables so he could get a proper view of Virile.

He breathed out slowly calming himself down as he got a rather cutely serious expression on his face. Once Virile was ready he began to work on the sketch, glancing up at him almost constantly to make sure he got every little detail right. He was quite the vigilant student.~~~~

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:39 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The mischievous that crossed Viriles face was brief and accompanied by a low hum of approval. The teacher shifted himself a bit to get more comfortable. He set his elbow on the arm of his chair and propped up his chin in his hand. He ran a hand through his hair and then set his arm lazily across his stomach. His body looked long and stretched out from the chair to the desk, resembling a wild cat. His eyes set hungrily on the boy across from him.

"I'm very comfortable like this, dont fret." He hummed. Virile watched him, mouth set into a smirk and position surprisingly predatory for the way he was laying out and ungaurded. "You look cute concentrated like that." The words left his mouth before he could really think about them. He caught himself before he said anything else though and closed his eyes for a moment.

σσȼ :
The False One

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:55 pm
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image
~~~~Stefan paused in his work when Virile kept talking and commenting such embarrassing things. He huffed somewhat and gave him a mildly annoyed look that was more cute then offended. "You're going to make me lose my concentration" he seemed like a totally other person when he was working on his art. Almost like a 360 flip switch to his personality, as his eyes had gotten a sharp look in them as they seemed more green then their usual grey-green. He reached up sticking the eraser end of his pencil into his mouth as he was eying Virile in a less then appropriate way for a student to look at his teacher. Reaching up he pushed a hand through his hair which when down reached his shoulder blades. He perused his lips taking his pencil and got back to sketching out the details of Virile's face taking his time as he was slowly working down his body on the sketch gazing at him for a few minutes at a time as if he was just drinking the man in. Art made Stefan hungry and brought out a side of him that a person normally wouldn't see in public.

He paused after a moment with a slight hum as he gazed back up at him staring him right in the eye for a few minutes. His eyes narrowing in at his teacher as he bit down on his lower lip looking back down at his sketch book, his pencil was just a moving constantly sketching. It was like he couldn't get enough details off the man. He exhaled softly as he shifted on the table before getting up and grabbing a chair bringing it up closer to Virile's desk sitting down in it to get a closer look at him.~~~~

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:15 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile gave a cheesey smile in return and shrugged. After a chuckle he returned to his previous demeanor and looked fondly over the boy. His concentration was sweet, and the young teacher appreciated it in his mind. He felt himself start to feel restless as he watched Stefan's eyes roam him and take in his features.

"Do you like what you see so much you have to get a closer look?" He purred, leaning towards the boy as he moved closer to him. He traced his finger along the next button on his shirt and trailed it down to the hem. "Do you need a more detailed view?" His flirtatious words fell off his lips like silk and his eyes mirrored the boys enthusiasm. "You know Stefan.." He let the words trail. His fingers taped like a dance from his lap to the arm of the chair. "The best way to learn your subject is up close and personal."

A sly look graced his sharp face and he wet his lips hungrily. He was hungry alright, hungry and heartbroken and this pet was perfect to satisfy his need for the moment. Virile almost stood himself up, but he waited, teased and waited to see if the boy could catch a hint.

σσȼ :
The False One

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 am
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image
~~~~Stefan paused in his work as he turned his eyes towards Virile lifting his brows up slowly at him before a gentle pink blush came to his cheeks. "Yes...I think you are rather...handsome" he muttered softly as he bit his bottom lip softly. He shifted a bit on the chair as he swallowed a little hard, his eyes darkened a little as he gazed at his teacher. Ohh this was morally wrong of him to think of it in any other way between an adult and a teenager at school but he couldn't really help it. Breathing in slowly as he gave Virile a half-smile, "Well that would give an...interesting perspective to my work" he almost purred as he leaned back against the chair. His eyes narrowing in on Virile as he continued to talk. Outside of Art Stefan might get easily embarrassed but he wasn't totally naive about men and women.

"Really...well aren't you a good art instructor" he purred as he placed the sketch pad down in his lap closing it up as he stuck the pencil into the spiral portion of his sketch book. Oh he got Virile's hint but now he wondered if the man would actually do anything about it. "Maybe you should show me the best way to do that then.". ~~~~

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:27 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The teacher took his feet down from the table and took a normal sitting position. "I'm flattered." He said simply, smoothing his hair back and casting a sidelong glance to the door.
"I'm a very good art instructor," He paused, beckoning to Stefan with his first finger. "and that's because I'm versed in several different art forms" He flashed the boy a grin, innuendo both rampant and more of a joke. His expression settled down with a little laugh and he patted his lap for Stefan to take his seat.

σσȼ : Virile's a nerd pass it on
The False One

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas