Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:49 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking over to him calmly as he bent down to look up to the other as he blinked softly watching him but he listened the whole time. "Oh um i think I should have some snacks in the drawer. Give me a few seconds and I will get you some. What are you in the mood to snack on?" He asked gently. Moving he stood up and headed to the desk to get the snacks for Sato.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept as he took a few breaths as he moved but he slept the whole time thought he was alright after Sato had stroked his side slightly so he settled down and slept.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:21 am
User Image

"Something cheesy or chocolatey" Sato answered after thinking for a moment on what he wanted. He quietly watches the teacher head over to the desk and hoping there is something stash away in there. "Is gym class over with?" he asked him. He touches Ritsuka again to try not to stay too idle with his hands.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing that he wanted something cheesy or chocolately but Jason smiled softly before pulling out two snacks to let the other pick them out. One was some m&m and the other where cheetos as he held them out to Sato "Pick out which one you would like to eat or you can have both if you like" he said gently. Moving to check on Ritsuka to make sure he was alright before leaning against his own desk to watch them both wondering where John was and if he was okay. "Well gym for the period is done but the next one is starting if you would like to participate in it?" he said gently

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:17 pm
User Image

Sato knows full well one of his hands with cheese dust if he goes with cheetos, but he thought m&ms wouldn't be enough to satisfy him. So he went with the cheetos by gently grabbing for it, "This one. Rather not be greedy and it can be saved for another time" he said to the teacher. Looks down the bag he picked and proceeds to open it by pulling on the sides. "Maybe" he said before eating the first doodle. "I think it over while I'm eating" he replied. "Is it the last one? Considering how late in the day it probably is" he asked him then continues eating.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:12 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason watched the other pick out what snack he wanted that he smiled and put the other away "I do need to get some healthy snack in here thought" he said gently mostly to himself before looking over a bit. "I believe it will be the last one, I rather not hold you or Ritsuka from your sleep for to long, So in about 30 minutes the last class of the day will start" he said softly.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:43 pm
User Image

Sato continued to eat the cheese doodles one at a time, sometimes two. "Maybe in gummy form" he suggested out loud. He tries to be as quiet as possible with his chewing sounds so not to disturb Ritsuka from his sleep. "Hmm, I will show up at the tail end of it then" he said about participating in the last class of the day. He licks his fingers after he has finished eating the rest of the doodles form the bag then carefully balls up the empty bag.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:59 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking to the other gently he smiled glad the other was willing to help him and gave him a suggestion, "I might do that considering I am the gym teacher and I should feed you some healthy foods at times" he said gently while he thought to himself a bit before looking to him a bit again "You are more than welcome to join the class when you are ready as well ritsuka can join if he likes and feels up for it"/b] he said gently heading back into the class room.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:32 pm
User Image

Sato was pleased about not being scolded for licking his fingers then he moved to get out of bed to dispose of the empty bag. "Showing is telling after all, sometimes" he said softly. Tried not to disturb Ritsuka while he was getting off the bed. "Ok, Jason" he said and dropped the bag in the office trash can then he sat down on the edge of the bed afterwards near Ritsuka. He does intend to join in a little later since his body is still waking up for now.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:21 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

He smiled gently as he nodded "Than i will do my best to show you and the class from now on, thought some fatty foods and unhealthy ones will be good too but not often"he said gently. Calmly he moved to keep working in the classroom as he took small breaths as he looked around from time to time to check and see if anyone else was coming in or if it would just be Sato and possibly Rituska as well.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:50 pm
User Image

"Looking forward to it" Sato responded, smiling a little. His ears picked up footsteps outside of the gym and assumed they belonged to the living. He presumed they were students of this school. For his big bro sake he hopes they were here for gym class. laid back down next to Ritsuka for the time being and looking up towards the ceiling.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:13 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled softly as he nodded and moved to look around class but he started to work on some things but focused on cleaning up and making sure the gym was clean before any more students came in or if there was none than they could head home for the evening. Thought he was glad the two were doing well and he was wondering how John was doing since he hadn't seen him since last night before bed.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Moving slowly he took small breaths as he moved but he was slowly waking since he felt the other moving around and he wondered why. Slowly he moved nuzzling the other a bit "No more nap?" he asked softly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image

Sato tried not to listen in on the chit-chatter that was going on among the students that have shown up. Softly stroked the other's side of a littler after being nuzzled by him. "I'm fine. I shouldn't over do it before bedtime" he answered Ritsuka. "I'm just relaxing for the time being" he said softly.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:44 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Humming to himself a bit while he took small breaths thinking but he kept working on cleaning up the gym since it was all going to come to an end and they would be able to go home early. Though now Jason was wondering what they should have for dinner, at the same time he wondered if he should ask the two younger males and John as well to see what they are in the mood for to see if they should cook at home or go out.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka moved gently as he mumbled a bit before he shifted slowly sitting up as he rubbed his own eyes his ears back against his ear as he was still trying to wake up fully. "Oh, are we already going home? Did we miss our classes with our nap?" he asked weakly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:16 pm
User Image

Sato looked up to Ritsuka from his laying down position and had stopped stroking him. "Not yet" he answered the first question. "He has one class left that we can join if you're up for it. I plan to join it" he responded to the other question then after a moment sat up on the bed also.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

" He only has one more class left? Did we miss the rest of our classes today? Or do we still have time to go to them?" he asked tenderly watching the other softly. Thinking a bit before nodding gently as he kind of missed the stroking from the other that he glanced to him "Do you mind if I join you in this last class or want to do it on your own"he asked

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff