Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:00 pm
Xavier's School for the gifted ~ Otherwise know as the School for mutants and headquarters for the x-men. Mutants are not widely accepted in the world and Charles Xavier/Professor X knew this and built this school to teach students to live in peace with humans and control their powers. Though Charles Xavier no longer lives his legacy is continued In the school which is now run by some of his first pupil's - Storm, Wolverine, Rouge and Kitty.

A new generation of students are entering the school and now is a true test for the new teachers/ex-pupils of the school to see if they can pass on their knowledge like Xavier could. But as always this year will not be without trouble as not all mutants wish to live in co-existence with humans and they have an organisation known as the brotherhood of mutants who believe mutants are superior and should rule all humans. This 'brotherhood' also has new recruits who will test the new students at Xavier's school and will cause all sort of mischief and mayhem throughout the years ahead.

Character slots:
Brotherhood:
~ Recruit One (Taken)Dead Shot
~ Recruit Two (Taken)Echo Shock
~ Recruit Three

X-men:
~ Student One (Taken)Liquid Death
~ Student Two (Taken)Summer Flare
~ Student Three (Taken)Zenon

Character Profile:
Name ~
Age ~
Appearance ~ [img]http://[/img]
Family ~ (Optional)
Powers/Abilities ~
Alliance ~ (Brotherhood/X-Men)
Bio/History ~
Crush ~ (Optional)
Additional Information ~ (Optional)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm
Name ~ Brandon Thurman (DeadShot)
Age ~ 18
Appearance ~ User Image
Family ~ father- dead pool Mother- Domino
Powers/Abilities ~ Hyper regenerative abilities, increased endurance, and slight telekinetic abilities(he can manipulate things in his line of sight.)
Alliance ~ (Brotherhood)
Bio/History ~ Brandon lived with his mother till the age of 16 when she said she needed to go away. For a year he tried living in a home but the other children feared him to much. No matter what they did to him he would stand there and look at them like they where something to be stepped on as he walked past. One day he was escaped from there and was found and taken to Xaviers school. The people there didn't take to kindly to the fact that his mother and father had both been who they where. His father was a mercenary who killed without care or thought and his mother was one of the best at what she did.
Crush ~ none
Additional Information ~ Brandons telekinetic ability is better than his mothers.
He has also been trained in fighting, marksmanship, and stealth.
due to his mind there are times it seems like he is bi polar cause he tends to be very bored and then wants to cause trouble and then there are the times he is causing trouble and then will walk off from a fight saying it's boring.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:16 am
Given Name ~ Ciara DeLanly
'Hero' Name ~ Liquid Death
Age ~ Seventeen
Appearance ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family ~ No-one knows who her family are, she was dumped at the school gates when she was just a baby so she has grown up around mutants meaning her powers seeped out at a young age giving her an advanced knowledge of her powers quicker then the other students do.
Powers/Abilities ~ She has the ability to manipulate any substances she chooses too - including blood and other liquids inside of the body meaning her powers would be very deadly if she chose to use them in such a way. She also has telekinesis powers which weren't strong when they first seeped through but with years of training and practice and occasional use of Cerebro her telekinesis has grown allowing her to use this in battle over her deadly control of liquid's
Alliance ~ X-Men
Bio ~ Dumped at the school when she was less then a month old she was found by wolverine who raised her as his own and taught her all she needs to know to physically defend herself without having to resort to her powers
Crush ~ None yet
Additional Information ~ Is a very troubled soul from the other students at the school not accepting her because they feel she has an unfair superiority over them because of her strange powers and how she received training years before they even knew what they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:01 am
Name ~ Bridget Donnikin

Villian Name ~ Echo Shock

Age ~ 15

Appearance ~ User Image

Family ~ Grandaughter of Dazzler

Powers/Abilities ~ Sound manipulation,Amplification,and Infusion,able to use music or noise in a condense form,Soundwave generation,clap, and stomp.

Alliance ~ Brotherhood

Bio/History ~ At a young age Bridget lived normal with her congress working parents till an accident in the playground that sent several kids to the hospital scared her parents to the point their reputation would be destroyed. To have a child who could produce destructive sound would make the press very quick, so instead of facing the fact they had a 'gifted' child, decided to sent her far away and make it look like she had got lost and assumed dead. Hurt and alone Bridget ended up finding refuge wherever she could before a lab found out about her, and decided to keep her knowing the knowledge they could obtain with such a young subject. She spent most of the time training with different frequencies, and decibels she could gain up to and sculpt her into mastering higher abilities. While residing in the lab Bridget had come to thinking that society would never accept her or anyone that is a little different, with the idea humans were out to eliminate mutants including herself. They are the threat but weak beings is something she learned and stuck with.

Crush ~ None

Additional Information ~ Even though she's just a child to some, Bridget has a high knowledge of computers and data being taught from the years in the lab, her favorite place to be in the brotherhood is in that area. Unlike the rest of her comrades she is the least experienced, and has behavioral problems at times she has to be corrected like a child. At times would even consider her comrades as siblings she had to listen to when outside.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:10 am
Name ~ Hanna Elizabeth Hero name: Summer Flare
Age ~ 18
Appearance ~ User Image
Family ~ Daughter of Scarlet Witch, niece of Quick Silver
Powers ~ Controls fire, magic
Alliance ~ Xmen
Bio ~ Hanna was born onto Scarlet Witch with the name of Marine, but her powers were channeled for the use of evil. She runs away to make sure she stays alive to avoid her grand father killing her to use her magic and fire powers. She soon changes her name to from Marine to Hanna and uses her magic to change her eye and hair color to make them both red instead of the brown and blue her mother had. She soon enrolls into the School of the Gifted to learn to use her powers. She still struggles with some of her fire powers, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 am
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ☼ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hanna had been doing her best to keep up with the lesson but it was the same thing everyday of learning to be one with humans, though it wasn't the most exciting of things to know a good majority of the students in the classroom had already been told many times that to harm humans is never a good choice, unless having to deal with the consequences. Hanna understood everything as she twirled a pen in her fingers acting as if paying attention, but in her mind was trying to think of what to do once they got out of class. To everyone else the teacher was yelling stern about the facts on the board while she thought of it all as just a slight muffle noise as if she had ear muffs in her ears, which wasn't too bad since the clock was slowly turning towards the bell to end.

"Of all the times for a repeated lesson why the same thing we know from the first day? Be nice to others as well as humans, but at the same time try to make peace without violence added to the mix....almost a good majority of the time."

Hanna was thinking deep in her thoughts before the outside force of the bell rang to be done for this class till tomorrow with the same thing. On a bright note she didn't have anything else to do until the evening, and decided to make the best of it by getting some fresh air from the nice day out. Even for being a secluded school far from other human interaction, it was still nice at the fact she could still go out and enjoy outside without feeling like she was in a cage in a lab, waiting till the next expiriment but Hanna was normal to roam free without restrictions so much but to a minimum in case things got out of hand.

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:10 am
10010║▌│ ▌█ │█│║♪BridgetDonnikin~EchoShock♪║▌│█│║▌║█│║0110100

User Image

She knew the too familier sound of the bells going off knowing that when they ran it ment more issue and reason to scream and shout, like each time Echo was out of line the guards would be on her like a back of wolves. This time it was for starting to shake up one of the sound proof lab they were testing her in amplifying a new sound however she requested to be free with them saying she wasn't ready to be out, this caused her to start a tantrum stomping the ground until the so called shatter proof glas started to glass. Though a couple of the scientist on duty were impressed, they knew if she didnt stop the whole place would go into chaos with a child having a temper for being told she couldn't do something. This was all too common almost a couple times a week, however those in charge were on top of the situation by restraining Echo with sounds so soft it was enough to take her down on the ground.
Once she was put back in her room everything calmed back down even with her yelling from her room.

"How can you do this to me?! Its too nice to be trapped in this dark lousy lab all day, I saw the sun and want to see it for a little bit. Not play with more sounds again its no fun when you yell at me."

Echo got nothing but silence on the other end as the sounds of the latches locking into place started as well as footsteps leaving, knowing she was already by herself again to cool her head before trying again with the tests. Echo wasn't at a good start for the day nearly failing each test or just barely being average on the score the scientist want to be, knowing EchoShock had the potential to be ready for battle or missions. However it was the childish temper that got in her way of even becoming close to anyone else in the brotherhood. as a small child when the Brotherhood first saw her, Echo was seen as a good candidate for their group from where her line of mutant ability had came, some mutants were in the blood line from their parents but for Echo she was a rare case being one to gain her abilities from a skipped generation by her grandmother. In addition to that she was related to a former X-men member, so it made it all to swell to have one of the original's descendants on their side but have to deal with her many flaws.
While the guards were not coming back anytime soon Echo stopped screeching and crying as it wasn't going to let them come back and let her out.
The only source of light she had was a small window far from reach that was shining a little natural light again the harsh artificial light above her. She flopped on her bed where many of her stuffed animals were almost looking back at her as some fell that way, still sniffling asking why the 'meanies' were like they were to refuse Echo to go outside. She knew her abilities were starting to improve, but in their eyes it wasn't to the peak like the rest of the members of the brotherhood to even be considered a candidate for missions.

110110║▌│ ▌█ ▌ ║│ ▌█ ▌ │█│║ ♪ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║0110100

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 am
Name ~ Zenon Munroe
Age ~ 18
Appearance ~ User Image
Family ~ Storm and Black Panther
Powers/Abilities ~Weather manipulation ((Somewhat)),Latent natural magic abilities,Superhuman senses, Hand to hand combat, Swordsmanship.
Alliance ~ X-Men
Bio/History ~ Zenon enrolled at the school so he could learn to control his powers better and help the humans. He learned swordsmanship from one his father's soldiers who was an excellent sword wielder.
Crush ~ (Optional)
Additional Information ~ (Optional)  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 am
You want to tell me I'm nothing compared to you?...

Ciara DeLanly ~ Liquid Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ciara followed all of the other students out of the classroom her black hair with red highlights hung straight around her face - her ice blue eyes dull and sad among the heavy black eye-shadow and eyeliner that masked her face her dark red lips were set in a firm line as she hurried along trying to avoid the other student's her headphones already in her ears filling her head with the sound of Stand My Ground by Within Temptation.

Though as she was hurrying along trying to control her temper and emotions she didn't pay a great deal if any attention to where she was hurrying along as she bumped into Hanna causing her to stumble back and almost land on her butt as she heard the others laugh and she grits her teeth holding down the will to boil them alive as she looked at Hanna apologetically with her sad eyes and said "I'm sorry....i wasn't looking where i was going..."

....I could make the blood in your veins boil to kill you where you stand!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon once again skipped class to practice his swordsmanship skill in the back court yard by cutting down straw man dummies and wooden dummies. After a while Zenon had put away his sword and sunk back into the mansion and up to his room to take a nap for 2 hours and then play his video games for just a little while. That he brought with him as he grinned that he manged to skip class again and thought to himself that maybe nobody would even find out that he been skipping the classes he didn't even like. ''I'm surprised they have not figured it out yet that I have been skipping class for the last few days'' Grinned Zenon to himself as he took off his armour and put his sword aside and laid against the foot of his bed. ''I don't think they'll ever find out and besides class is so boring'' Said Zenon falling asleep on his bed.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 am
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image

Hanna could hear the other students laughing at Ciara and was getting annoyed from the taunting laughter of an accident, sadly though even if everyone here for the same reason the bullying factor was still around this place. She looked at Ciara and lend a hand to help her back up only to look at the others looking at her.

"Whats the matter with you guys everyone has an accident once an while, go ahead....keep it up it just makes you all the same like the humans outside these walls that mock us to the brink of hiding. What if that happened to you only with guns pointed to your heads."

At that point most of the kids had started to change their faces from realizing her facts, and decided to disband to where they needed to go right now. Even slightly huffed from the teasing of the girl Hanna helped Ciara back up and smiled lightly.
"It's alright that you were not looking, I was a little out of my own head thinking and probably would do the same thing. I think I've seen you before maybe in the back of the class or something? or possibly just a very quiet person. I'm Hanna by the way....don't let those idiots get the best of you, they just don't get it yet why they are here in the first place, and are still too immature still to get along with everyone else that resides here. I'm not like that at all and try to keep to myself when people here are getting mean and nasty, everything is fine I don't mind what happened."
Hanna's smile still remained as she had seen Ciara in class before, but it wasn't too easy to know a person when they were very quiet and didn't speak much. However it wasn't her business to try and make a person want to speak, and at least knew Ciara was still around in class or the halls but just quiet till they warm up a little with others.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:58 pm
You want to tell me I'm nothing compared to you?...

Ciara DeLanly ~ Liquid Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ciara did her best to smile as Hanna helped her up and she said "Thank Hanna, i just find it harder to deal with them because....well if i let myself retaliate against them it wouldn't be pretty..." She didn't know if Hanna knew about her powers or not. Shaking her head Ciara tries to clear the image of what would happen if she lost her temper trying to make freinds with someone her own age Ciara asks "Do you wanna go grab something to eat?"

....I could make the blood in your veins boil to kill you where you stand!

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
User ImageBrandon "DeadShot" ThurmanUser Image

DeadShot had been watching a video of the girl known as EchoShock using her powers. Already having memorized what was in her folder he watched as the more her temper flared the stronger her power became. He was a member of the brotherhood for a reason after all. His job was to study others and find out just what they could take or dish out. He was ordered to make sure the security of this place was up to code. Well he was told to make sure it was just under his code as he gave a smile. About now the girl would be in her room which gave him a horrible idea. A smile was on his lips as he placed her folder on the table and turned to leave. "Make sure this place is on lock down I'll radio you when I'm ready to start my test." The guard at the desk was wondering what the guy meant as he held his hand over a button that was meant to lock down the whole place.

A small com piece was in his ear as he closed the door, and headed down the hall. His brain was going over the schematics of the place as he moved closer and closer to the girls room. Knocking on her door he did the one thing no one would of ever thought of doing. "Hey kid I'm breaking out of this place you want to get out of here as well?" This was also a warning to the guard in the office to be ready with the lock down. The guy on the other end of the com was getting ready to hit the lock down procedure. Pulling out a small amount of C4 he placed little amounts on the hings of the door. "Hey kid if you have a bed I suggest you use it for cover in 3...2....1" At one he pressed a button and blew the doors which also made the guy trigger the lock down. Perfect just what I was expecting. Was thought as he waited to see if she would come with him or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm
10010║▌│ ▌█ │█│║♪BridgetDonnikin~EchoShock♪║▌│█│║▌║█│║0110100

User Image

Echo picked up on the loud sounds fairly fast as she looked from under the bed, as debris fell on the covers from the door smoldering to see who she was hearing. She knew Dead Shot only a few times before but not enough to actually know him as friend or just another face, all she knew was he was older and most likely was a pick for the Brotherhood to go outside the building's walls. It was when he asked her about breaking out that had her thinking for a little bit since Echo wasn't sure what to think. On the bright side at lead he was asking in a way if she wanted to get out of her room and actually take a chance for fresh air, without anyone telling her no or restraining her again.

"I wanna be outside......but the science people are mean and wont let me out because I'm still full of flaws. Its really nice outside and you give me permission then yes, I wanna come out with no meanies telling no."

Echo wasn't too sure what to think on this, but if it was a chance to go outside and see something more than walls then she was not going to complain. Even with the lock down sirens going off Echo crawled out from under the bed and through the whole in the cell door into the noisy hallway. With a thanks to the ruckus she was picking up the sounds to use if someone was to get in her way, like a guard or trap they may set up to catch her if need be. However the one thing Echo learned since being here was that the older members were ones to be respected, as well to her own mind if she was to prove actually being Brotherhood material then she could possibly gain a little respect then just being labeled the little brat of flaws.
"I'm surprise your even trying to get out of here, you seem the most trained and experienced one of the members here. But at least it means getting out of these steel walls and see actual life then I'm in for this." she said almost smiling about hearing the sirens go off just to spike her more of energy just for being in a happy mode.

110110║▌│ ▌█ ▌ ║│ ▌█ ▌ │█│║ ♪ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║0110100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 pm
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image

Hanna was glad that Ciara was speaking a little bit, since then again there are times for every student in this school to go into a phase of feeling out of place, she herself was a little bit of an outcast when she first came to the school because of who her parents were.T his almost brought a little fear that her parents were that of evil and she would become just like they were, however she ran from that life to be what she should be and it was the reason for being in this school in the first place....make friends that are like her as a mutant as well as find peace with the outside world ......with humans.
"Well if you dont mind then I can grab a little to eat with you so your not alone, I bet it might be hard to sit by yourself and well......maybe today might be a lucky day for the both of us."
Hanna just left it at that since she didnt want to push being friends just yet, mainly because some might get the wrong idea and be scared or insulted. So just taking the confidence part slowly was the best thing till later if possible, Ciara would see that Hanna wasn't too bad of a person.

Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces