Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Park with her thoughts
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ So lovely out today... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

But what is this, that I cant see? ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          With ice cold hands taking hold of me. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          When God is gone, and the devil takes hold, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Who'll have mercy on your soul? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt took the Seer a moment to register that she was being addressed, the voice somehow familiar, yet she couldn't place where she had heard it before. She turned on her heel to face the source, blinking very rapidly as her eyes settled on a face she was quite certain she should recognize... she tilted her head to the side. The girl knew her name, clearly they had met. If Drusilla had known hers, it would have been a toss-up, since she did tend to recall names of people she hadn't yet met, but this wasn't the case today, it seemed. After a long moment, recognition hit. "Cerise!" she declared, face breaking into a smile. Hm, was this why she'd been brought to the park today? It made as much sense as anything else, she supposed. "Hm, were you avoiding me, then? I hadn't noticed... we never were particularly close..." Drusilla tried to recall why that was... there was a slight age-gap, though not one that was particularly wide. Hm... oh, yes. It was because she was insane, wasn't it? Or, she had been. She was much better now, after all. Or, she thought she was. It was rather hard to tell some days.

spaceDrusilla realized her head was still at an angle, and straightened it, blinking again as she did so. What had Cerise asked? Something about tea... oh! "Hm, in my tea? Nothing particularly interesting of late. Although, I do recall that my cards foretold a visit from someone I hadn't seen in a long time..." She smiled widely at this, realizing that it was likely Cerise the cards had been talking about. Although, why had her cousin come here? Was this chance? Hm, except Cerise had said she was no longer avoiding her, and had approached her... that implied she had wanted to see her. She wondered what the reason was. "Hm... quite lovely out today, yes? Bit cold, though. So, how have you been?" She clapped her hands together as she said this, eyes brimming with curiosity. Because of her gift, Drusilla had long ago given up on the idea of coincidence. Everything happened for a reason... but what was the reason for this?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold;
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Nothing satisfies me but your soul.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Well, I am Death, none can excel.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

wenet-moontalon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:24 pm
Queue vacant smile. "Hm, yes. Not that close, sadly." Still maintaining vacant head tilt. "uh...Quite interesting that reading." Five steps closers than two. Nearly there. Weather already in the conversation and I didn't even need to ask. Cerise slid into place next to, but not beside her cousin. Head tilted with alert and interested eyes.

"Hm, quite lovely indeed, but the chill. The chill is quite something. Woke me up after apparating here," she replied shuddering a little pulling her jacket closer to her body. Was it her jacket? She felt her wand in her sweater pocket as always, but the jacket. A brief glance assured her that no it wasn't her, which was good given that the old thing was ratty and frayed. This was nicely lined with fur and carried a nice array of pockets. Good.
"Yet the cold is something that can easily be handled once one has had a good drink and a warm meal...especially if it's with family."

wenet-moontalon

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDrusilla's expression had grown somewhat vacant, eyes still on Cerise's face and yet somehow not. She listened, though, quite attentively, to her cousin's words, still smiling as the other woman spoke. The mention of food and drink had her nodding. "Hm, yes, nothing warms the bones quite like a hot meal... I take it you're hungry, then?" she asked, glancing back the way she'd come into the park, assuming they would shortly be heading for The Three Broomsticks or such. She glanced around her, then back at her cousin. "The snow is quite lovely... a soft blankets for the hard ground... but, so cold... not much of a blanket at all in that way, blankets are for keeping warm..." There she was, speaking nonsense again, although, really, as far as nonsense went, that had been rather on point. At least it had made sense... sort of. She gestured towards the entrance to the park. "Hm, breakfast, then? Or would it be brunch? I didn't quite check the time when I got up today," she said, nose crinkling a bit as she recalled that it was rather early in the day. Or, she thought it was. It had been when she'd risen... though, she didn't quite know how much time she'd spent wandering since then. She hadn't quite come straight to the park, she'd taken her sweet time getting there. For all she knew, it could be lunchtime... though, it still felt quite early to her.

User Image

wenet-moontalon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:37 pm
"Perhaps just a...," She began to reply only to trail off as her cousin began rambling again. "The snow is quite lovely... a soft blankets for the hard ground... but, so cold... not much of a blanket at all in that way, blankets are for keeping warm..."

Like conversations are suppose to make sense, it appears that you and snow have that much in common. Cerise smiled and slipped her arm through her cousin's limp one. "Hm, breakfast, then? Or would it be brunch? I didn't quite check the time when I got up today," I had pleasantly forgotten why I avoid you, wish I could return to that blanket of ignorance...

She patted her cousin's forearm hoping to deter further rambling as she replied,"It scarcely matters which or when, only that we share it together, surely?"

Cara MiaKitty

wenet-moontalon

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDrusilla smiled as Cerise hooked her arm through hers, responding to the gentle patting on her own with a small, apologetic smile. "Hm, quite right, I do think. The Three Broomsticks, then? I think a nice, warm butterbeer sounds excellent... And it's strange, I've been teaching at Hogwarts for... hm... five years now? And yet I've not once come down to the village in that time... until today... must be kismet," she declared, a light skip in her step as she said this. Yes, it was almost certainly meant to be that she find Cerise here today... or that Cerise find her. How had Cerise found her, anyway? And what did the younger woman want? Surely there was a reason for her being here... was it her reason, or simply the universe? Drusilla couldn't say. After all, the chances of them running into each other here were rather slim, especially since, as stated, Drusilla did not typically come to Hogsmeade. But, were Drusilla looking for someone who taught at Hogwarts, she had to admit, Hogsmeade would be a good place to look... perhaps she'd only been hoping to run into her? Except that implied a sense of desperation that she did not think was quite in character for Cerise... and besides, wouldn't the blonde have simply written her, were that the case? Hm... curiouser, and curiouser. Ah, well. "Hm, have I asked yet, how you've been? I can't recall... drat it, I'm all over the place today. I've gotten much better, I swear," she said, nodding firmly to punctuate. It was true, since she'd begun teaching, the loose screws in her head did seem to've gotten just a bit tighter. But, apparently not enough to keep her from having off days. Of course, that might have a fair bit to do with the fact that she hadn't been spending quite as much time with Lulu of late... perhaps she should hunt the Frenchwoman down. She did miss her.

User Image

I figure you can post at TTB next

wenet-moontalon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 pm
"Cosmic forces...," she murmured as a reply, her mind sliding off into the pit of self-doubt. So she had snagged her cousin and the 'cosmic forces' had seen fit to take her out the castle. Thankfully, since Cerise had no idea how she would have managed that. Yet there was still a problem, an issue, a way this whole thing could go awry.

Pushing the gloom aside, her attention bobbed up to the surface. "You did ask. Don't fret," she gently tapped her cousin's hand, comfortingly. "I've yet to give an answer. Sadly, my mind is filled with so many questions. I can hardly explain what has happened me, when I'm so curious about you."

Cara MiaKitty

wenet-moontalon

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxSaturday, November 13, 2027xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxWedding Partyxxx
Chalmes Whitethorne
Michelle Catlin
Zane Acacia
Damien Edgeworth
Nell Ellis
Marina Aldred

xxxGuest Listxxx
Gearvin Whitethorne and Family
Jonathan Blythe and Family
Nicole Cherri and Family
Niall Hughes
Rose Hall
Dominic Montague
Leslie Lovell
Grace McHalen
Cinq Moreau
Lotus Venice

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Married to Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Breathtaking at Hogsmeade Memorial Park with Chris, Family and Friends
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Breathless
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... This actually happened. ❞

Whenever, wherever, ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          We're meant to be together ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          I'll be there and you'll be near ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And that's the deal, my dear ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAdalaide still had not entirely processed the events of the day. Everything up until about two hours ago had been a blur. Waking up had been disorienting... mostly because she'd woken up on her parent's couch rather than in her own bed. Not to mention that she'd slept in, which she hadn't intended to do. But, her mother had apparently insisted that she should sleep late... she needed energy for that night, Natasha had said. Ada was grateful... she'd gotten an extra few hours and was still dead tired right now. Or maybe she was just drained... it was hard to say. Especially since, in spite of her tiredness, she was uncommonly giddy, even for her. She had this weird, buzzing energy in her chest, which had settled into it around the time her mother had finished doing her hair and she'd looked at it in the mirror. That had been when it'd really started to click. Putting on the dress had cemented it, and since then, she hadn't quite felt like her head was on quite right. Not in a bad way or anything, obviously, she was just... bewildered. Exceedingly so. The energy in her chest had seemed anxious all day, like it was pulling her this way and that, like she couldn't get comfortable or even breathe. She was too... something. Not nervous, actually, for once in her life she had to say that she hadn't been even remotely nervous. The weird energy was oddly complacent in its anxiety. Everything just sort of seemed to meld together, one long string of events that at the same time felt far too short and tangled. She couldn't remember what order things had happened in, or around what times. The first real, solid memory she had of the entire day was... his face.

spaceUgh, the look on his face when he'd first seen her. Ada was pretty sure the image was forever cemented into her mind. It had been... intense. This whole thing had been intense, though. The blonde reached her right hand over to fiddle with the rose-gold band now adorning her left ring finger. The ceremony had seemed to both drag on forever and still be over in the blink of an eye. She just kept thinking, 'Holy crow, I'm married,' over and over again, and she supposed that each time, it felt a little less strange. And even with all the strangeness and the tiredness and the weird energy, she couldn't stop smiling, because holy crow, she was married. She had walked down the aisle, stood under an arch decorated with autumn leaves and roses, and said 'I do,' in front of her family and her closest friends. The fact that she was the first of her year to actually get married seemed odd to her, given that she'd been with Chris for a significantly shorter amount of time than any of them had with their respective significant others, especially with the time they'd had to spend mostly apart factored in. Then again, she'd also been the first to have kids, she thought, glancing over at her parents, both of whom were currently holding one of the twins.

spaceShe bit her lips (gently), glancing over to Chris with pinkened cheeks. "Hey there," she said, giggling lightly as she spoke. Sheesh, this was... weird. In the absolute best way, of course. She was married. To Chris. With two kids. If someone had told her on the night she'd first met him that this was going to be the result, she'd have thought they were utterly insane, and yet here they were. She figured that she'd probably get her head wrapped around that fact eventually... like, in a year or two. She'd barely started referring to Chris as her fiance with any regularity, and now he was her husband. And her last name was no longer Blythe; as of roughly twenty minutes ago, it was Whitethorne. She foresaw a lot of mistakes signing her signature in the coming months... after all, when she had to write down the date, she still put down 2026 for the year half the time.

spaceAdalaide Whitethorne... yeah, that was going to take some getting used to. Even if she had been quietly whispering it to herself for months... okay, years, if she were being honest. Somehow, the fact that she'd wanted this for such a long time didn't make it any less mind-blowing that it'd actually happened, though. But it had, which made her happier than she thought she'd ever been in her life, except maybe when the twins had been born. And really, it wasn't fair to compare anything to that; endorphins had been involved, after all. Happy-birthing-chemicals. There were no such chemicals being pumped through her system on overdrive right now. Or... well, she thought that maybe the normal happy chemicals might be a bit ramped up in her system at the moment, but that was hardly the same thing. The point was, she was happy, he was happy, they were together, and that was all that mattered.

xxx❀ ❀ ❀ Think out loud, say it again
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ Tell me one more time
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ That you'll live lost in my eyes

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image
                                                And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                                                As we lie awake in my bed.
                                                You're my survival, you're my living proof.
                                                My love is alive and not dead.

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris probably had a shorter wait for the actual event than Ada did, but that made him no less nervous when he got up that evening. Mostly because of the fact that he was essentially running around like crazy before the ceremony. Instead of having all day to get ready, he had maybe an hour, hour and a half, tops. For once in his life, he was glad for apparition, As soon as he had showered and dressed, his sister was at his flat, ready to bring him to his wedding. Of course, right afterwards, he had to fight off a bad wave of nausea, but he figured it was worth it. Thankfully, his usual pallor covered up how pale he got after the trip, so no one was the wiser for his appearance.

His nausea managed to also calm his nerves, or at least get his mind off of them for a time, as he waited for the ceremony to start. He bounced on the balls of his feet, glad that he had at least had some time to feed before the ceremony. Chalmes almost joked about getting him some decaf blood, but that got shot down quickly by a look from their father. However, neither event really stayed on his mind when he finally saw Ada walk down the aisle. Nervousness and nausea vanished in an instant, and the former squib was suddenly struck with how he must have appeared when they first started dating. It took Chalmes coughing beside him to remember that he had to pay attention to the wedding and not to Ada completely, and he was shocked to discover that he actually didn't stumble over his vows. When Chalmes handed off the rings, it was all Chris could do not to just take her right there and snog her. No, that came after the final words.

Now, Chris was sitting with Ada, his hand folded around hers as he looked around the clearing. Go figure, his uncle was already drinking, and Chalmes was over talking with Les. Eretria herself was sipping at her own glass and watching the reception unfold while his father was with Nicole and her kids. Well, soon to be their kids, Chris realized. His impending nuptuals had driven the fact that his father had proposed out of his mind, and he was actually kind of happy for his father. When he heard Ada's quiet voice and a giggle, he couldn't help but remember why they were here tonight, and looked back over to her. He reached out a hand and brushed a stray lock of hair back from her face before lowering his lips to Ada's. When he pulled back, he offered his own small smile and squeezed her hand lightly. "Hey."

Chris was never this lucky, not really. But somehow, he had found the perfect person he wanted to spend the rest of his life, with, however long that was. Though, he realized that Ada didn't have as long as he did to live. Or unlive. What the heck did he define that as, anyway? Could he honestly say he'd be okay if something happened to Ada? He wasn't sure, and he didn't know if he wanted to find out. Right now, he should focus on the fact that Adalaide Blythe was now Adalaide Whitethorne, probably the most beautiful bride ever. Not that he knew very many, to be honest. However, even if he should encounter another, he doubted they came close to her.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow....
                                                Married to: Adalaide Whitethorne
                                                OOC:

Tell me that we belong together.
                                                Dress it up with the trappings of love.
                                                I'll be captivated,
                                                I'll hang from your lips,
                                                Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:05 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Engaged to Marina Aldred
                                                          Looking Formal at Hogsmeade Park with Mari, Zach, everyone else
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Flustered
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Wait, seriously?! ❞

When you came in, the air went out ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          And every shadow filled up with doubt ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          I don't know who you think you are, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          But before the night is through ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          I wanna do bad things with you. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDamien was just glad to be off his feet; weddings, he'd decided, were utterly exhausting. There was a small part of the Slytherin that wanted to ask Mari if she wanted to just elope... except he was fairly certain his father and Siobhan would kill them. Why Wesley Edgeworth was so damned determined that they have some big affair was beyond him; he had no idea what'd gotten into the man. It was honestly unnerving. And he didn't even want to consider what Mari's parents would do if they popped by their place one day to let them know oh-so-casually that they'd run off and gotten married without telling anyone. His thoughts on that matter amounted to, 'No, thanks, I chose life.' No, he'd have to do an actual wedding... after today (tonight?), the thought seemed daunting. But it wasn't like he was going to call the thing off. Especially not when he considered the thought of Mari in a wedding dress. Adalaide looked positively radiant; his preference for Mari ensured that he was utterly convinced her walking down the aisle would be the most breath-taking sight he would ever behold.

spaceHe shook his head lightly. Why in the hell was he turning into such a sap all of a sudden? Wasn't that Chris' job? Though, truth be told, Damien was pretty sure that he was fulfilling that obligation admirably; he didn't think the vampire had taken his eyes off Ada since she'd started down the aisle. The pair of them had been grinning ear to ear and blushing all night. Even now, he could see them kissing in his peripheral vision, which made him roll his eyes, even if he smiled while he did it. Alright, so he was glad that they were happy. They were his friends, after all. Ada was the closest thing he'd ever had to a sister, and Chris... well, things had been rocky there in the beginning. But he was pretty sure the night the twins had been born had smoothed it all out. On the one hand, there'd been blood and Damien didn't want to even contemplate what else all over the place, and Chris hadn't eaten anyone, so his worries there were pretty much laid to rest, even if it was somewhat forcibly so. And on the other... having another man banging on your door insisting that he needed you owl because his girlfriend was in labor, then proceeding to go into a mild panic mode because holy s**t she's in labor, was apparently an excellent bonding experience. Excellent enough that he'd asked Damien to be a groomsman for his wedding, in fact. Who knew?

spaceDamien's eyes narrowed ever so slightly as Jonathan Blythe approached him. There was a look in the older man's eye that Damien simply did not trust. It looked like he was planning something mischievous, which the Slytherin didn't doubt for a second. He'd learned long ago that playfulness was apparently an inherited trait in the Blythe family. On both sides, actually; Ada's grandmother was a right terror sometimes. But, she wasn't the concern right now (or, wasn't his concern... she was hovering oddly close to Chris' uncle, which he was fairly certain boded ill for them all). Rather, Jon was. Damien offered the man a small smile and a wave. "Hello," he said, slipping into formality on instinct. Normally he was rather relaxed around the Blythes... but not when one of them had that look in their eye. The widening of Jonathan's smile didn't help. "Need you to do me a favor, Damien," Jon said in reply. Damien knew where this was going instantly; the Ravenclaw had one of the twins in hand. Sure enough, the older man leaned down slightly, handing the baby to Damien, who took him with a faint scowl. "Hold him for a bit? I need a break," he said, and of course Damien had to nod. "No problem," he replied. Jon smiled before turning away, already walking towards Oma. Was he planning corralling the old woman? Good luck with that. But, before he was out of earshot, the brunette heard him mention, oh, so casually, "He's teething, by the way," a faint laugh in his voice. Damien's scowl deepened as he regarded the infant in his arms, and he glanced at Mari. "What was it I told Ada about babysitting her ankle-biters?" he asked, tone exasperated. He was mostly joking, of course. And his concern had less to do with the baby fangs Zachary now sported and more to do with the fact that he was too tired to deal with a baby right now. But, he figured they were probably all fairly tired, and it wasn't like Chris or Ada needed to be worried about their kids tonight. The pair would probably appreciate a few hours without the, actually. So, he bounced the half-vampire gently, wondering how long it'd be before Natasha was trying to hand Desiree to Mari as well. Unless Dominic got his hands on her first... his best friend did seem to have a weird obsession with the babies. Damien had jokingly told Dom he needed to adopt a kid of his own, but he wasn't so sure that it'd really been a joke. Or that Dom had taken it as one.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ I don't know what you've done to me,
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ But I know this much is true
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I wanna do bad things with you.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I wanna do real bad things with you.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya had been worried she and Timothy would be late for the wedding when the sun setting and they were just barely past the school's gates. But luckily their mum had been waiting for them and apparated them quickly to the beautifully decorated venue where they sat with the rest of the family of the groom (which was rather weird, but in a good way she supposed) and watched the bridesmaids and the groomsmen walk down the aisle dressed in their complimentary fall colors and then her eyes fell on Ada and she had to say, she never looked more beautiful. She thinks she saw her mum wipe a tear away from her eyes but she pretended to not notice and give her some privacy. She instead nudged her little brother and gestured towards Sebastian's choice attire grinning at the familiar neckwear while he just rolled his eyes at her lack of hilarity. And just as soon as it had begun, it was over. The exchanging of rings, of vows, a kiss then bam! Married, just like that! Night had settled nicely all around them with the fairy lights and pumpkins glowing beautifully giving everything an ethereal glow. On whim, Tanya wondered if this was how Ada always saw the world and that's why she always dressed like a fairy. After eating her fill from dinner (and avoiding the stuff she was pretty sure was blood) she had taken a seat off to the side of the dance floor watching everyone mingle in high spirits and felt a certain tightness in her chest. She had never had a family like this, no matter how many times she had wished for it. For the longest time it had just been her, Mum, Cookie; the three of them taking life one day at a time. Soon joining that list was Mr. Gearvin, even if at the time he hadn't exactly realized it. And before she could blink the he and her mum had become a couple and they were all meeting each other for the first time. As shocking as it seemed, that had been nearly two years ago, two! Now the two of them were getting married and all of them would be a real family. She was going to have a dad again. Well, for the first time. Gregory Polk could hardly be considered father material. Gearvin on the other hand... A snort escaped her as a grin found itself on her face as she thought of the times she used to sneak into the shop to say hi to her Mum before sneaking into his office to bother him. One of her favorites to do had been to ask him incessant questions just hear his responses. Mainly it had just been to hear him speak; besides her mother she had never heard another adult speak to her with gentleness or so eloquently. He reminded her of those listen as you read books they gave you when you were just learning and she loved that about him. A wistful sigh escaped her showing a faint cloudy outline of her breath in the early November air and soon she had given a light shiver from the sudden influx of cold. Grabbing her wand, Tanya casted a quick warming charm on her person and her sweater and gave another sigh of instant relief. Night or not, they could have done this indoors! But, she supposed it wouldn't have been half as magnificent as it was now.
                                                          Be a lot bloody warmer though.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Pretty in PumpkinWhere: Hogsmeade Memorial ParkWith: Family..?Thinking: ~OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          7 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the Wedding with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Cranky
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh I hate this suit... ❞

Everybody's going to the clockwork vaudeville; ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          Everybody wants to see the show. ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx

spaceSebastian had decided at some point over the last few hours that he was never, ever, ever getting married. Ever. It seemed like an awful lot of trouble to go through, he thought, and most of it was unnecessary, at least as far as the child could tell. He didn't see what all the fuss was about; Ada and Chris already lived together. They had babies. From what he could tell, being married just meant saying you were going to be together forever, then putting rings on each other's fingers. Why all the trouble, then? It made absolutely no sense. He sighed, fiddling with the bowtie; his annoyance was in no small part due to the fact that he wanted out of this suit. Now. It was uncomfortable, and stuffy, and his mum had told him not to get it dirty, which, come on, was asking an awful lot of a rambunctious seven year old boy. When was this stupid thing going to be over, anyway? He was happy for his sister, really he was. After all, how could he not be, with the way she kept smiling? Not to mention that she looked very, very pretty, which he knew was important to girls (he did live with four of them, after all). The blond wandered around the party, not really sure of what to do. He wished there was someone there closer to his age. But, the closest thing was the two kids that'd come with Chris' family, and Melody, but he thought that his mum might have her helping with Desiree or something. He chewed the inside of his cheek a bit, looking for someone to play with him, or at least talk to him. He spotted the dark-skinned girl, who Ada had said was Chris' sister... what was her name? He knew it started with a T. Well, whatever. She was family now, right? He approached her, smiling widely. "Hi! I'm Bastian!" he chirped happily, still fiddling with the bowtie, like he was trying to loosen it. He thought that he might be able to get it off, except his dad had done something to it, cast some spell or something to make it stay, which was not fair in the least! But, maybe he could get someone else to take it off? Probably not her, though; if she was school age, she couldn't use magic right now... or could she? They were in Hogsmeade... what was the rule about that, anyway?

xxx☼ ☼ ☼ People crowd the door
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ And scream and shout for more
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ While music and song fill the air.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya had just been considering leaving to go sneak a peek at the babies (because they were just soooo adorable!) when she heard a young voice and saw a little boy standing right in front of her. She tried not to giggle at how he kept pulling at his bowtie looking every bit exasperated at the offending piece of cloth. If she knew the adults like she think she did, then his parents probably charmed it so that it would remain on him no matter how much he tugged at it. "Hey Bastian, I'm Tanya! You don't seem to be having much fun with your bowtie there, but I think I could help." she grinned mischievously before pulling out her wand and muttering a few finite incantatum's just to be on the safe side then reached over and gently loosened the tie so it didn't look like a choker. "There! That should be more comfortable for ya. But it's our little secret ok?" she told him with a wink and laugh. Tanya looked around to see if his parents happened to catch her but couldn't exactly see them with all the people milling about. For such a small wedding, there were sure a bunch of people she either had or hadn't met. She knew more that half had to be friends and family of Ada's and the only reason she recognized her dad was because she was sure she had seen him once or twice at the potion offices. The rest...she couldn't put her finger on it, but she was sure she recognized a few from Hogwarts. The thought made her give herself an internal facepalm. Of course she recognized them from Hogwarts, they were like the upper upper classmen when she had still been an ickle firstie! It was amazing she had even recognized a few of them, she was sure two had been Head Boy and Head Girl. She thinks. Shaking her head away from her thoughts Tanya brought her attention back to the little boy who was just way too cute. "So Bastian, you having fun?" she asked him teasingly.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

Pretty in PumpkinWhere: Hogsmeade Memorial ParkWith: Family..?Thinking: Cute! Where can I get one?OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          7 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the Wedding with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Cranky
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh I hate this suit... ❞

Everybody's going to the clockwork vaudeville; ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          Everybody wants to see the show. ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx

spaceSebastian grinned widely when she told him her name, proud that he'd at least been right about it starting with a T. His sister had just told him it earlier that day, he knew, but it'd been a really, really long, hectic day, so he figured they were lucky her remembered much of anything he'd been told. When she loosened his bowtie, his shoulders slumped in relief. "You think I'd get in a buncha trouble if I just took it off?" he asked her, even though he knew the answer. His mum would be furious if he didn't leave it alone. And anyway, now that the bowtie was looser, what he really wanted was to get rid of these shoes; they weren't like his sneakers at all. They were hard, and uncomfortable, and he hated them. Sebastian wasn't big on shoes anyway; he liked being barefoot. But at least his sneakers didn't feel like his feet were trapped in a brick.

spaceThe blond boy frowned when she asked if he were having fun. Was anyone having fun? Uck, he guessed the adults were, they all looked pretty happy. If adults thought stuff like this was fun, he'd pass on ever being one, thanks. "Uh, don't tell Ada and Chris, but not really. It's boring. Honestly I wish we could just eat the cake and go home," he told the older girl, pouting ever so slightly. "Didja know Ada's friend Rose made the cake? I bet it's tasty. Rose makes good stuff, Ada shares it with me sometimes, so I know. I bet even Chris likes the cake, and he doesn't like food at all, hardly." As soon as the words left his lips, Bastian was scowling at himself, until he realized that he hadn't messed up. He knew that not everyone was supposed to know that Chris was a vampire, so he tried really hard not to say stuff about the man drinking blood and stuff like that to people, especially people he didn't know. But Tanya was his sister, so obviously she knew. Actually, he was pretty sure Ada had said that everyone who was invited knew, mostly because his mum and dad had worried that he or Melody would let it slip. No worries there, then, which was good, because he tended to forget things like that when he was cranky.

xxx☼ ☼ ☼ People crowd the door
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ And scream and shout for more
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ While music and song fill the air.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:32 pm
But I don't think I can wait...
I've been living for this day.
I think that if I do or don't...
It'll turn out the same way.
But I can't seem to pull myself away...
And I hope that's okay...
Even just the very thought-
Makes me want to stay.

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
If I wrap you up inside of me: Happy | Kiss your fingers greedily: ... | I will lose track of the floor: Damien and Zachary | I will lose track of my feet: Wedding Reception

No one had told Marina she'd have to be standing for such a long time. Perhaps she should have thought about that part more when she agreed to be a bridesmaid, but after all, she was in auror training. How hard could just standing around for a long time be? As it turned out, not so much hard as painful. She really, really wanted to kick off her heels. Preferably into a nearby bush. But she couldn't, because she was an adult, not a teenager awkwardly tripping over everything in heels for the first time. She did balance on one leg, then the other, loosening the straps of her heels so they were no longer biting into her feet, and sighed in relief. The actual marriage vows bit was over, the eating was over- not that she hadn't been overjoyed to sit down and eat- and now she could really relax. Ada and Chris were married. Mission complete. She was really happy for them, too. Everything seemed to be going so well for the couple, and she was glad.

The sun was completely below the horizon now, but it was hardly the dead of night. The night was literally still quite young. She liked the idea of an evening wedding, even if she knew a big part of the time was because the groom couldn't actually be out in daylight. The lanterns and pumpkins and candles in the autumnal trees were lovely. It looked like an actual scene from a fairy tale, with the bride and groom smiling at each other lovingly. Would her own wedding be like this? Maybe, though she didn't think there'd really be all that many pumpkins, and she wasn't sure how well she'd do as bride. She felt like she'd either be entirely too nonchalant and lackadaisical about the whole thing or she'd be some high strung lunatic who'd need a sedative before her and Damien were even pronounced husband and wife. Husband and wife. It was so odd. Ada was a wife now. Marina was engaged. She'd be married too, within the next year or so. She studied the ring on her finger, lost in her own little world a midst the dancing and talking and laughing and music, until she realized Ada's father, who she didn't know nearly as well as Damien did, was approaching.

Somewhat subdued at the moment, she offered the older man a polite smile and waved a little more sneakily at baby Zachary in his arms. She looked to be barely restraining laughter a the baby was handed off to Damien, who looked amusingly displeased about the whole thing. Jonathan's parting words broke the dam and she snickered freely as he went off to talk to Ada's grandmother, whom she wished was her own grandmother. "Damien," she said in mock reproach. "The child has a name, you know. Hello Zach," she greeted the infant brightly, leaning down in her seat a little, and brushing her sleek and mostly straight (for now, anyways) red hair over her shoulder. "Do you see your Mum and Dad over there? Doesn't your Mum look like a fairy princess?" She straightened up and regarded Damien with a small smile. "Look, if you feel too worn out, just give him to me in a little while. So long as he doesn't spit up all over me, we should be good." She was surprised she liked her outfit as much as she did. She rarely wore orange, because of her hair, but Ada had proven to her that she could actually look good in it, even if it would never be one of her favorite colors.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT I'LL DO.

Cara MiaKitty

This is more than I can take...
I fear my heart will burst or break!
If there's a thing as too much joy,
I will be taken away.
Walking the night sky....
Freckles to the stars.
All that you've longed for-
Is painted on my arms.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items