Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

An awkward, sheepish, and rather bloody guilty grin had emerged on his features; he didn’t know what else to do, other than cringe. He loved his mum, he really did, but she was so controlling, so it wasn’t at all a surprise to him that she’d found them even so far away from the castle. The soft hoot of the owl above him had caught his attention, and his blue spiraling eyes rose to meet the ravenous orange glow of his mother’s snowy owl, realization had dawned on him so suddenly.
”You used your owl to find me? How did you even know I was gone?” Incredulous, his jaw slackened and dropped, muscles grew rigid and tight. His crystalline eyes darted towards Gracie before rising to meet his mothers.

Narrowed green eyes, however, hadn’t seemed to hear him at all.
”Mon cher,” she began softly, her voice light as a feather, gentle, maternal, almost a porcelain mask that was too good to be true, but exactly as it was everyday she was at work. ”Sneaking around in the middle of the night, lying, and neglecting to introduce hiz parents to you, and himself to yours, izn’t what I would call polite and zweet.” She said simply. ”Now, come, come, ve must get you two back to your dorms at once.”

With a sidelong glance, he clenched his teeth to adhere to the strict silence he knew was expected of him, and captured Gracie’s hand in his to hold on the long trek back to the castle.

[Exit?]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
Under the Moon
Hogsmeade Memorial Park
With Gracie and his mum
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie snapped her jaw shut. She could tell it was useless to try and argue or disprove his mother. Instead she fell into silence. The motherly tone Mrs. Montague had taken on only proved to creep her out, but mothers were a sore subject for her to say the least. She bit her tongue to keep herself quiet. Her parents were dead. There would be no introductions to them for Dom any time ever, unless he fancied a trip to a graveyard, but that would just be depressing.

She kept her thoughts on the matter silent, which was rather odd for her. It seemed there was no use talking, not at this moment any ways, and so she walked silently, hand in hand with Dom, wondering just exactly what was going through his mother's head. She doubted it was anything good, and she doubted that the gentle tone of voice she had used was anything similar to her thoughts. Shrugging slightly, she flickered her eyes to Dom.

[exit o3o]

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogmeade Memorial Park

Chloe skipped out of the house she was so happy. It didn't take her long to get to Hogmeade and she was glad that her parents didn't question her when she left anymore. Being a teenage free to roam as she pleased was nice. 'I wonder what made Sun say yes.' she thought. 'Better yet was he surprised that she sent him a letter?' That was a big question on her mind. Maybe she'd ask him when he showed up. Either way the park was a nice place to be especially with the view.

With: Waiting for Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled as they entered the park hand in hand. She liked the feeling of his fingers around hers. It was like they were perfectly made to fit together. It was so definitely better than she could have hoped."So David. Is there anything you want to talk about? Something you want to know or something?"She asked curious. Thinking maybe there was something he wanted to know about her or about something else. Just wanting to hear his voice.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Streets -> Hogmeade Memorial Park

David thought about Shayna's question. He'd never thought about asking her anything. Now that he was thinking about it they'd never asked each other much. In fact when he asked Shayna to be his girlfriend he just acted on his feelings and nothing else. "Come to think of it I was kind of curious how is it that you landed in Ravenclaw?" he asked her. "I mean as far as I've noticed you don't seem as bookwormy as more are." David added.

With: Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Fourth Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun had casually slipped off and away from home, not that anyone really cared where he went. In fact, he had remained copped up at home since the summer began, and his family might be grateful that he even took the time to get out. The youth walked to Hogsmeade Memorial Park, and at a glance, he spotted Chloe. What else could he do besides walk over to her? Without a greeting or even a small wave, Sun just stood next to the Hufflepuff, feeling a tad bit awkward.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna pursed her lips in thought."Actually, the Sorting Hat was having difficulty picking which house for me. He originally was going to put me in Hufflepuff, but after a moment decided Ravenclaw... Yeah... I'm not exactly the bookish type huh... I like books don't get me wrong... The ones with a great story and adventure.. But Textbooks just drive me nuts... How are you supposed to use one!"She said questioningly. It was like they were her worst nightmare come to life. She rolled her eyes at the thought. "I'm sorry, unlike you, i'm just a different kind of Ravenclaw." She teased. She was meaning that she wasn't the typical Ravenclaw, but he seemed to have the personality of a typical Gryffindor. But it was okay.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Chloe was happy to see Sun. "Hey I'm so happy you said yes." she told him. "You know to be honest I wasn't sure you'd want too." she added honestly. "So how are you doing today?" she asked him curiously. Chloe knew that he was usually pretty depressed and hoped that getting at least someone who cared would cheer him up.

With: Sun

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

"I think you would have made an excellent Hufflepuff." David told her honestly. "I can relate." he said. "I can't work with textbooks they actually bore me to death." he added honestly. He hatted textbooks. "Personally I think you're the best Ravenclaw for them all." David told her with a big smile. "And I maybe a typical Gryffindor but I have my exceptions I think." He tried to sound convincing. "So I asked you something so it's your turn to ask me something." David announced. If they asked questions between the two of them maybe they could learn more about each other.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna pursed her lips in further thought."You think so? I think even Night has an advantage over me in the Ravenclaw department."She said giggling. She was still thinking about a question."Hmmm... I dunno... What do you want to be when you get out of Hogwarts?" She asked curiously. She looked over at Ryan who was now sleeping peacefully. She smiled at him. He was so cute. She happily pushed his cart around the sidewalk with her hand in David's. "I know that you said you wanted to be professional at Quidditch. Is that still what you want?"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image

"Yeah I do." David told her shaking his head at her statement. "I think you have a lot more going for you then Night does." he added. Something about Night irked him and he never really clicked with the guy. David was sure to keep that from most he didn't want to seem like a jerk or anything. "Actually I'm kind of tossed between playing Quidditch or being an Auror." he told her. "I mean don't get me wrong I love Quiddich but going out and protecting others just sounds really great." David added. "What about you?"

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled."You know my Dad just got accepted to be a apprentice Auror? That's where he is most of the time lately."She said still smiling. She was rather proud of her father."I want to be a professor actually. Probably at Hogwarts. But I don't know what subject yet." She said thoughtfully. She hadn't thought about where exactly."What are you planning to take as your electives?"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

"Really…?" David thought that was pretty cool. So Shayna's dad was learning to be an Auror. That was awesome. "I would love to be a kid in your class." he told her with a smile. Then again he was a little biased. "I'm taking wandless magic, alchemy, ghost studies, cursebreaking, and of course the next class for advanced flying." David told her. "So are there any classes that I get to have with you?" he asked her curiously. Man he hoped so.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna nodded."Yeah, so he will be working with you if you decide to become one."She said happily."Ooo! We do have some classes other than core classes together. I'm taking Wandless Magic, Alchemy, Care of Magical Creatures, Healing, Cooking With Magic, Mythology, Cursebreaking, Study of Ancient Runes, Ancient Studies, and Advanced Flying II" She said thinking about all the classes she had decided to take. She could have signed up for all of them... But she didn't want to do that. She only wanted to take certain classes. It just so happened that there were like ten of them."So that means we have four electives together. Almost all of the ones you are taking we have together. I feel like a stalker!" She said giggling before narrowing her eyes evilly.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 am
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Fourth Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun had to brave through the heat to get to where he stood, and much like a polar bear stuck in the Sahara desert, the youth started to sweat. It wasn't even that hot. Well, it was the result of barricading himself in his room with AC turned so low, one would surely freeze to death. At least Chloe seemed jubilant. "Bored, I guess," Sun replied. "Pondering the meaning of life." In a cynical way at that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces