Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori was cheering away when Dakota showed up. She was hoping to see him here today, cheering on his cousins no doubt. He kissed her cheek in greeting, making her blush. "Hey Kota. Of course, I always cheer on both teams. I charmed my uniform to change colors so I can cheer for everyone at the same time. Isn't that neat?" she said, spinning to show him her uniform in full. It was one of her best designs, though it was simple. The fact that she could master a spell, a first year spell but still a spell, and apply it to her outfit was amazing, in her mind. "You look great. Very spirited. I could let you borrow my pompoms, if you really want to get into the whole cheering thing," she added, rustling the blue and green pompoms. That would be quite the sight, but she didn't think he would take her up on the offer, no matter how entertaining it would be for her. "Well, the Quaffle has been jumping between Camila, Dylan and Kyson. Mostly the first and second. This is Kyson's first game, after all. He's doing his best, but I think he's struggling to keep up with the older players. Mira is doing pretty well, from what I've seen. She missed a Bludger and got hit, though. Grace is alright, as far as I can tell she hasn't been hurt." From all of her cheering, she managed to pick up on the game, most of the rules and how to play, which was good, otherwise she wouldn't know what was going on. She'd just be cheering for no reason other than to wear her cute uniform, which was probably about ninety percent of the reason she was doing it in the first place.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx
                                            ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                            ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gid cheered loudly for his friend, hoping he wouldn't get hit too hard this game. From what experience he had thus far, Seekers and Beaters usually got hit... and hard. He was highly focused on the game, still clinging tight to the rails. In fact, when he heard his name, he looked around for several seconds before focusing on Jazzy. She sounded annoyed, and called him daft, so he looked a bit confused. He very quickly realized she was referring to his lack of crutches right at that very moment. When she said he'd better be holding on, he grinned. "Aw, don't worry too much about me, Jazzy! I'm alright. Besides, my crutches are just there, by my seat. I just.. wanted to do without for a moment." He nodded, then turned to sit with her... but he couldn't reach. Oh well. He could stand a while longer. Jazzy asked about the game, and Gid glanced back at the players, specifically a certain white-haired Seeker. "No scores, Seekers have both tried catching, but without success, and several hits have been made by the Beaters." He glanced at his crutches again, realization as to his rather bad idea setting in. He didn't want to outright ask Jazzy, since he didn't want to have to admit his stupid childlike desire to stand. It was hard for him, plus the crutches made his arms hurt sometimes. He looked around again, then grinned at Jazzy.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:53 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin Game

Seeing Tori blush, Dakota smiled. She was certainly special to him. Hearing that she charmed her clothes to change color for both teams, he figured she was probably the first to have a changing uniform. All he did was change half the color of his scarf for the game and it certainly wasn’t color changing back and forth. “That is pretty neat. Nice touch.” He said with a smile. “Thank you, I may not be as spirited as you but it’s the thought the counts.” Dakota said, chuckling a bit when Tori offered up her pompoms. “I think I’m good without the pompoms.” He told her before adding. “Besides if I wave the pompoms, who’s going to wave these house flags?” Holding up the blue and green flags for both teams Dakota was pretty sure he covered all his bases.

Hearing how things were going Dakota was relieved to hear that Grace was doing okay. Mira had done it loads of times before so he wasn’t too worried about her. Though the missed bludger hit was a little cause for concern. Watching the game it took a bit but not overly long before Evander caught the snitch and ended the game. Slytherin won the game and he was happy for both his cousin Mira and Tori’s brother Kyson. “Hey want sneak a trip to the kitchen for some hot chocolate?” He asked curiously. They could sure use some quality time after all, so why not?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Tori

Wearing: Cheering on the teams

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori continued to wave her pompoms in the air, finding a nice rhythm to dance along to. Kota was right, she was extremely spirited. Of all the experiences she'd had at Hogwarts, this would be one of them that she would always remember. She loved to cheer on her friends, and having so many of them in different houses was absolutely wonderful. As the game came to an end with Slytherin taking the win, Tori cheered a little louder for her brother. Sure, he was a pain in her neck, but he was still her brother. He had done a good job holding his own on the field. Turning to her boyfriend, Tori nodded anxiously at his request. "Yes please! Hot chocolate sounds amazing right now!" she exclaimed with a wide grin. She locked one arm in his and started to make her way out of the Stands and back towards the castle.

[Exit to the Kitchens]

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx
                                            ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                            ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

{ooc: sorry this post is kinda everywhere, been having some writer's block lately. D:}

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Third Year Ravenclaw
Disowned but Found

Location : Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (2042 Game 2)

Quinn had no idea why he was at the game. Despite being social he’d never managed to make many friends. Aurora, Quinn and Mary were all he really had. He supposed he was there to cheer on his own house much like Aurora would be for Hufflepuff. Though his cousin would cheer on anyone regardless of house. After everything that happened with his family he was trying to keep a positive attitude. That included being part of the social sporting interest of the wizarding world.

Sitting in the stands waiting for the start of the game, Quinn wasn’t sure where his cousin was. He supposed she would show up eventually as would the rest of his friends. It was simply a matter of when. Course it was hard to keep his mind from wondering to the negative when you had nothing to distract yourself with. Once the game started he knew he’d be fine but it was still troubling to keep his mind on other things.

Status : Waiting for a distraction
                                                  Company : Other students...

OOC : Open for interaction...

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year>
Time: 2042 Game 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn didn't loathe quidditch, he in fact liked sitting in the stands and watching, and he was proud of his sister for getting on her house team. She worked hard, Quinn knew that, but he of course worried she would have false hope. He knew even his sister's first game of quidditch at Hogwarts was unlikely to bring either of their parents from their current lives to see her play. Quinn accepted that and honestly didn't want to see either of them. Mary... he wasn't so sure she would accept that fully ever. Making his way up to the stands he spotted his friend Quentin. "Quinn!" Quinn called out trying to get the attention of his friend, and feeling foolish for essentially calling his own name. A few professors still had trouble addressing the two. It didn't help they were in the same house, friends, and often were seen together. Reaching Quinn, Quinn asked, "Is this seat taken?" He studied his friend as he waited for an answer and asked, "You okay? You look a little lost in thought."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                    Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                    A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                    Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                    {OoC: }
                                    murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

What a great day for a quidditch game!

Jonah sat comfortably in his spot by the wall of one of the stands, notepad and quill on his lap and camera by his right side. He was of course a little disappointed he likely wouldn’t be participating in this game, being a reserve, but he was happy to support his team from the sidelines nonetheless. Plus this way he would be able to write an article and take pictures of the game for The Daily Dragon! He wasn’t sure if his material would even be used, being a rookie in the club and all, but at the very least it would be useful to have for his portfolio.

He arrived early enough to get a decent seat and was currently using his camera as a placeholder for Sonora. He mentioned to her on his way out of the common room this morning he would save her a seat if she wanted to come, and he hoped she would make her way over before the game started. In the meantime, he kept to himself, doodling pictures in his notepad while he waited for the action to start.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Winter 2042
Where // Quidditch Stands
With // Classmates
Feeling // Content
Thinking // I hope I'll be able to get some good pictures today.

OOC:
Open for interraction also o3o

addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:57 am
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Reserve Keeper

Sonora hurried out to the Quidditch pitch with a notebook tucked under her arm. She primarily had music scrawled in it, but for some pages, the musical staff served as writing lines. Today she was going to scrutinize what keepers did--it was the last position she thought she'd hold, but if she was going to be on the team, even as a reserve, then she wanted to do it well.

"Hey! Thanks for saving me a spot," She greeted Jonah with a cheerful smile when she found him in the stands, camera by his side. "Are you taking pictures for the Dragon today?"

She offered him a paper cup and revealed a flask of pumpkin juice she'd gathered from the breakfast table that morning in preparation. Quidditch wasn't a concert, but concerts were the closest thing she had as reference and she'd always wanted something fancy to drink at those. The adults had their wine at intermission; she and her friends could have pumpkin juice during Quidditch matches.

Flipping through her notebook for a blank page, she paused at a bright green postit note, murmuring it aloud to herself: "Remember? Oh right. Astronomy notes, sheet music, ah, I still owe Jonah an explanation about Herbology the other day," . She had thought through her words, and decided that putting it off too long or saying in any vague terms would be dishonest to him. With a glance up at the pitch, she noted that both teams were still stretching and getting ready. She turned to Jonah seriously. "I still owe you an explanation about Herbology on Friday... If you don't mind, I'll explain now?" she repeated, drawing a little breath. She hadn't even told best friend at home or talked about this with anyone but her parents really.

She waited for him to affirm to the question before continuing, a little quietly so she didn't disturb their happy classmates just out to enjoy a nice day and a nice Quidditch game. Her words though, were clear, without the stutter from that day. "I'm...afraid of being trapped. I think that's the best way to put it. It's not the being in closed spaces or even small spaces or even alone. But when it happens...I just freeze up and stop thinking right. My thoughts start doing stupid things."

She looked down and smoothed out the postit briefly before looking back up. "I didn't honestly think I was going to panic like that just because Professor Hill locked the door," she admitted. "It just...suddenly everything seemed to be foreign and scary. I was imagining what if all our classes were in locked rooms and...it doesn't make sense, but that was scary."

setting Quidditch pitch, before the 2042 Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff game || with Jonah and other Quidditch fans || status Quidditch! Notes! Explanations--gah I need to just focus on one thing at a time. And...explanations. Right.

Trickblues

could be brighter tomorrow.

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:25 am
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Of course!” Jonah smiled at Sonora’s greeting, moving his camera to his other side between him and the wall so she could take her seat. “Yes and no…? I’m going to be taking photos and writing an article, but it’ll likely be more for my portfolio than anything. I’m sure they would use a senior member’s material if there is any—I’d be amazed if they didn’t.”

Jonah took the paper cup with a raise eyebrow before she revealed the pumpkin juice. “Pumpkin juice at a quidditch match…? Sona, you’re brilliant.” Yes, he was confident they had to be on the same wavelength at this point, because pumpkin juice was probably his favorite drink in the history of the world. He would have never thought about packing some up for a game! Sona was so great.

Jonah shifted in his seat to face Sona a bit better, one leg pretzel style on the bench and the other dangling off like a civilized citizen. He was admittedly reading her sticky note over her shoulder, but with her mumbling about it, it was hard not to pique his curiosity. He was about to open his mouth to ask about it when Sona started on her explanation, causing Jonah to snap his lips shut and nod furiously for her to proceed. He listened intently as he sipped contentedly at his pumpkin juice. It was heavenly.

“Did something happen in your life to cause this…?” Jonah asked quietly, clear worry on his face as he listened. He realized he had spoken that aloud and shook his head to dismiss it. “No, actually, don’t answer that. Not if you don’t want to, I mean… I get that had to be hard to tell me...” He smiled sweetly. “But also thank you for telling me. I don’t know about our other classes, but I’ll be sticking by you in Herbology. What can I do to make it easier?” Jonah was truly touched that she had actually confided to him about something like this, especially since he hadn’t actually expected her to bring it up again—at least not anytime soon. Since she did, he would do what he could to help her through it. What were friends for, right?

Status
When // Fall 2042
With // Sona and Classmates
Feeling // Appreciative
Thinking // How does one conquer a fear like this, anyway...?

OOC:
Oh no you're fine! o3o

Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:09 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

"No, that's okay--I mean, I don't mind telling you." That said, Sonora had to pause for a minute to figure out how to word what had happened--the parts she remembered anyways. She was resolved to answer anything that came up though-- she he owed it to him--if not because he'd been there for her during class, but because...well, friends were honest with each other, right?

"My dad tells me that when I was little I got trapped in a little cave during a landslide. I don't really remember it, but I've made him tell me about it so much that I think I can imagine it sometimes-- do you know what I mean? When you're not sure if the memories are real but you have them anyways? It's like having a dream that just occasionally comes to mind." Sonora shuddered a little, then waved her hand, as though the memory or dream or imagined memory was mere smoke in the air she could just wave away. "The time I actually remember was because I got lost at an event and thought I'd locked myself in a room full of strangers. I just remember freezing up and panicking. But that happened years ago so I thought it was all past."

She was honestly floored by his kindness. She'd assured herself that he would be understanding, but she hadn't thought he'd offer to continue to stick by her in Herbology. "Thank you. For being there. It's enough--at least it'll be enough--just knowing you're there." She mirrored his smile, immediately knowing next week would be easier. "I'm sure it'll be better next time. And who knows, maybe this is all just part of learning to get over it."

Trickblues

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

Jonah was stunned by Sonora’s explanation… Just, wow. He couldn’t imagine how traumatic both of those events must have been, and suddenly the situation in herbology made perfect sense. “That had to be scary...” he frowned, but relaxed again when she smiled at him. He didn’t know what it was, but there was something about Sona’s presence he found incredibly comforting. The blonde hoped he would be able to give off that same effect when it came to classes from now on. “It will definitely be better next time,” He nodded in agreement, “Maybe once you get to know more of the other first years it will get easier, too. You know, having the security that you know everyone in the room and have friends around and all that.”

Out of the corner of his eye Jonah spotted the quidditch game starting. He sat down his cup on the floorboard of the empty bleacher seat behind him as he scrambled for his camera, quick to snap a photo of Maisie winning the quaffle toss against the Hufflepuff chaser. “Yes!” He pumped his fist in victory, both excited Ravenclaw had gotten to the quaffle first, and that he had just gotten a decent shot of it. He gave a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, smiling at Sona apologetically. “Sorry, I just get a little excited…” He pulled the photograph from his camera’s slot, shaking it out to help it develop more quickly and took a look at it. Yes, this would do quite nicely.

Status
When // Winter 2042
With // Sonora
Feeling // Ravenclaw Pride
Thinking // Hope I can get more photos like this today.

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:22 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

The start of the game turned the conversation to a much happier topic. Sonora giggled at Jonah's excitement with a successful shot. "You're supposed to be excited," She laughed and moved over to see the toss up captured in a little moving photograph. "Moving pictures still boggle my mind. You..have a whole portfolio of them?"

Sonora tried to keep an eye on quaffle, but it was being stolen back and forth almost too fast for her to keep track of. There were bludgers going back and forth she picked out Wallis and --"Oh! It's the seventh year guitarist! The music club captain! I guess he's a beater too..." she murmured.

Then two figures dove out of the sky, neck to neck--"The snitch! They've spotted the snitch!" She missed the first goal entirely, focused on the snitch race. As the Hufflepuff seeker reached out for the snitch, she held her breath. "C'mon Eddie...."

Trickblues

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Oh, well, sort of…” Jonah responded sheepishly at the mention of the portfolio, grabbing his bag from beside his feet to dig through it. “Eh?” He made a sound of confusion, raising his eyebrows in surprise. He had his Charms textbook, his completely worn out copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, notebooks, pencil case, a comic book… But no portfolio. Weird. “Huh, I guess I must have left it on my bed this morning… I can show it to you later, if you want… Oh! I almost forgot.”

He opted to store his latest photograph in his notepad for now for safe keeping until he could put it back it its proper place and began to open up the front pocket of his backpack, only pausing when Sonora brought up the snitch. He snapped his head up and brought his fingers to his lips, whistling loudly at the players and giving a cheer of “Get it, Eddie!” before turning his attention to the bag and pulling out a small, Batman bento box. “Sooo I know this is a lot of pumpkin for one day, but would you like some pumpkin pasties? My mum sent them with Circe this morning.” He opened the box of delicious pastries and offered it to Sona.

Status
When // Winter 2042
With // Sonora
Feeling // Ravenclaw Pride
Thinking // You've got this, Eddie!

OOC:
Jonah's super cool bento >3>
User Image

Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:05 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

"Definitely," Sonora agreed when Jonah offered to share his portfolio back at the dormitory. That was probably better--she'd be able to properly appreciate each picture.

She lit up when Jonah revealed the little treasure trove of treats. They looked amazing. They smelled amazing. "No such thing as too much pumpkin. Thank you!" And as she nibbled on one as quickly as she could without making a mess, she decided they tasted amazing. "These are incredible. Does your mum bake often?" It was primarily out of curiosity, but she couldn't deny she also wanted to know if delicious goodies were going to be a norm or if she was going to have to learn the recipe. In that moment, she had decided that Quidditch without treats was just not going to be the same and they were definitely going to do this for every match henceforth.

The box that contained these delicious treats was not forgotten though. Sona peeked at the box again and remarked, perhaps a little too quiet to be heard over the din of the crowd, "I've always liked Alfred more."

Trickblues

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:24 am
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Sort of,” Jonah shrugged, “She usually bakes when she’s in a really good mood. And when she’s in a really good mood, she craves an ungodly amount of pumpkin pasties… They’re her favorite. I’d wager our kitchen at home is probably full of them right now.” He grabbed his cup of juice from behind him and took a sip of the pumpkiny goodness, wincing when the snitch dodged Eddie and made its escape from the two seekers. “Oooh, so close. I really thought he was going to get it, too.”

Jonah barely registered Sonora’s comment, a smile tugging at his lips as he pulled a pastie from the box and took a bite out of the corner. “Mm, Alfred is pretty great. I’d have to say Robin is my favorite though. d**k Grayson’s Robin, especially. It’d be fun to go as him for Halloween one year.”

Status
When // Winter 2042
With // Sonora and other students
Feeling // Full of pumpkin goodness
Thinking // That might take a few years to get set up, though... Got to do it right.

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items