Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Quidditch Stands // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, Heather and others
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh! People! Um...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide smiled when Marina sat with her, and her grin grew wider at the question about her brother. Before she could respond, though, another girl, one of the ones sitting with the boy from her house, said hello to them. 'Your name is Adalaide. Hi.' A rather odd way to put it, Ada thought, and it left her feeling rather flustered. All of her friends were... well, shy, like her. Except Michelle, but she wasn't peppy, that was for certain. She supposed that Marina might not by shy, per say, but she was quiet. Ada wasn't used to anyone being quite so happy-seeming. And the girl knew her name... which was odd, because she didn't recall ever meeting the girl. She blushed a bit at the attention. "Um... hi. Yes, um, I'm Ada. Adalaide. It's um... it's nice to meet you, um, Heather." Ada was a little off because of the odd introduction. She wasn't used to people telling her what her name was, after all. She thought Marina had asked her something before... oh! Her smile was back on her face as she turned to the Slytherin girl. "Oh! Yes, Marina, she had the baby, on December 14. It's a boy, his name is Sebastian... Mama let me help pick it out!" she beamed, proud of that last fact. She didn't recall where she'd gotten the name from; it had just popped into her head. When she'd told her parents, they'd both said it was a lovely name. Saying she had no idea where it'd come from had sealed it for them; her mother decided it was fate. She was really excited about that.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:16 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Oh Heather...
With: Ada, Heather, and everyone else nearby.

Marina laughed softly at Heather's eccentric greeting. "Hi Heather." she said to the older girl, before turning to hear Ada's reply. The Hufflepuff had no doubt been a bit unnerved by Heather's, bounciness? Was that the word for it? The third year had some air about her that just made people smile. Marina was a bit envious, actually. Being smooth with words was one thing, but being naturally popular was another. "A boy? That's brilliant! You're parents must be so happy," Marina exclaimed, happy for her friend. "Ah, you're so lucky, now you have a sibling." One of the Slytherin's wishes had always been to have a younger sibling. Not an older one, she'd have been constantly fighting with them, but someone who would look up to her and be there for her. Her parents were wonderful, and she never felt neglected or anything, but it got lonely sometimes. Dustin Aldred's family were deceased, and Bernadette was not on the best of terms with her muggle relatives. She hadn't been disowned, but it had been made clear that it would be best for everyone if she kept her distance. So Marina had only seen her five cousins once or twice, and she was pretty sure they thought she was a freak. No matter. They would never get to see Hogwarts, never get to cast a spell, or do anything magical. And because of that she felt sorry for them, rather than resent them. But if she had a little brother or sister, someone else magical, maybe she'd have had a friend before she went to Hogwarts.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

OOC: I finally posted in the office.

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 am
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Quidditch Stands // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, Heather and others
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh! People! Um...'

User Image

Ada's face grew soft. She remembered Marina making the comment that she would like to have a sibling, and at the mention of Ada's luckiness, the Slytherin had grown rather wistful looking. Ada gave her a smile. "Maybe you could have a brother or sister, too, someday? You never know! I certainly never thought I would, Mama always talked about how happy she was with just me. I didn't think she even wanted another kid. But now I have Sebastian! And... and if you like, you could come spend part of the summer with me and see him! Mama and Daddy will be so busy with him, I doubt they'll have much time for me. But we have a huge backyard, with a pond and a field! There's plenty of things to do..." Ada was certain that Michelle would come visit, of course, but more was always merrier in her book. As long as they were people she knew, of course.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Cool, I'll go post. It might be short, though, I just got nails put on and typing is a b***h while I try to get used to them.

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Really?
With: Ada and Heather, others nearby.

Marina eyes swiveled from the sky to Ada. She brightened visibly. "Yeah, maybe." When Ada extended her invitation to Marina, the redhead was happy and surprised. It was one thing to be friends with someone at school, but another to like them enough to invite them to your home. She realized suddenly that she had never, ever, been invited to a friend's house. But of course, she had never had a friend, so that explained that. "That's... That's really nice of you. I'm sure I could come visit at some pint during the summer. I'll be sure to ask my parents." The Slytherin replied with a smile. She blinked as she heard some considerable cheering around them, and realized the game was over. "That was fairly quick. Well, it's obviously not Slytherin's year for Quidditch. Oh, I suppose I should show some house pride." Marina snapped her fingers in mock disappointment, adopting a crestfallen expression. "Darn it, we lost!" she exclaimed loudly for dramatic effect, then apparently satisfied she had fulfilled her house pride requirements, let the fake frown slip off to be replaced with a smirk.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather smiled at Caitlin, Ada, and Marina. They were all such nice girls. Maybe it was the Chimera in her that made her so outgoing today. Maybe it was that they were younger than her, and she just felt like they were her younger sisters. Who knew? She turned her attention back to the game, watching it closely. She squeezed Dhylan's hand every time someone was hit with a bludger. The cannonball's, though her greatest asset in a match, were also the subject of the occasional nightmare. The battle for the Snitch was on. Apparently Shina was a better Seeker than a Chaser, because she caught the Snitch almost right away. Heather jumped from her seat and cheered for the Eagles' victory. Slytherin just didn't have their game this year. She didn't know why, but she hoped they would get it back by next term. In her excitement, she slid on the hidden ice on the stands and fell, landing on her rear. "Oww~ I need to be more careful." she said through her laughter. She pulled herself back up and dusted the snow off of her jeans. Turning to her friends, she smiled sheepishly. "Well, seeing as the game is over, I think I'm gonna head in and get some hot cocoa." she said to them. Her insides were frozen, and just the thought of the warm, chocolatey liquid made her mouth water. She gave everyone a wave and slowly made her way out of the stands. If Dhylan wanted to follow her, he could. If not, oh well.
**Exit to Elsewhere**

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron climbed up the steps of the bleachers. Though he wasn't happy with his position on the game, he still showed up just as any real member of a team would. I hope Keith gets knocked out, he thought, glaring down at the pitch. So far, the only two players out there were Remy and Ariana; however, one wasn't even on the Gryffindor team. The fourth year slumped on a seat, head in his palm and elbow on his leg. This year was really messed up for him. Not only did he not make the quidditch team TWICE, but he and Elli also had two disputes. The latter led to their break up.

Armour Class: +15
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +5) (snow -1)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Targets Hit:
People Hit:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda sat down, waiting for the Hufflepuff / Gryffindor game to start. The only game Slytherin had left was against the Hufflepuff team, so she figured she would come out and see how her opponents play this match.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Anna climbed into the stands, her blanket wrapped firmly around her small body, she was prepared to cheer her heart out for her friends. One one team, her house team, Romulus as Seeker and Xavier as Chaser. One the other team, her best friend's team, Tobi as Beater. Was she concerned for both of their safeties? Yes she was. Did she still have faith in the two of them? Yes she did. Was she freezing her arse off out here just to watch them play? Yes she was. Finding a seat with a good view, Annabeth stood atop it, being careful of the possibility of ice. "Tobi! Romy! Xavier! Do your best, guys! Rock the Pitch!" she called out, hoping one of them would hear her, at least. Taking her seat, the girl wondered if maybe Bradley would come out today. She doubted it. He was all grumpy over that silly rumor floating around about Tobi and Luke. Honestly, the two of them? Dating? In what life would that ever happen? The two of them were so sarcastic alone that putting them together would cause an explosion of cocky attitudes. She sighed, blowing a snowflake from the tip of her nose. Boys and their boy troubles. Jeez, what a nightmare. In all truth, Annabeth felt like a mother dealing with lovestruck girls. 'Well, seeing as I'm the only girl in this little group of ours, I'll take on that role whether I like it or not.'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 am
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver walked into the stands quietly. She spotted her sister and smiled down at the pitch. "Go Elli!" She cheered loudly, cupping her freezing hands around her mouth to increase her volume. "You're gonna win! I believe in you!" She smiled slightly and then sighed. Her sister needed something good to happen to her right now. Ver was still in major disbelief about the whole Cam Rui thing. She couldn't in a million years believe that a sweet kid like Cam would do that, but Elli said it was true.... She shrugged helplessly, and ran frozen fingers through her hair. She wouldn't openly disagree with her, especially not about this, but it just didn't seem right. She glanced around the stands and shrugged again before taking a seat by herself. It wasn't like she had any friends to sit with anyways.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

David felt bad that Ravenclaw didn't end up winning against Slytherin. That meant that Slytherin had won all their games and the last one they had was against his sister's house team Hufflepuff. Hopefully Hufflepuff could do something to stop them in their final game. For now however he hoped that Gryffindor would win against Hufflepuff. Sitting on the bleachers as a reserve he had hope that Romy could catch the snitch.

"Hey Cam," David said as he sat down next to him. They were both reserves but he had faith that the team could win regardless of where he was placed on the team. It was his choice to step down along with Remy's agreement. He would be sure to try out as a Chaser next year instead.

With: Cam

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick walked up the stairs to the stands, hoping that Gryffindor at least did well this game. His brother had had the worst luck this season, well, actually his team did, and he wanted to be there to try and cheer his brother on. He hadn't had much luck himself last game, but then again, it couldn't be helped. He spotted Verily sitting by herself and decided to take a seat with her. "Hey, enjoying the game?" He knew that Ver's sister was Jacob's teammate, and was also the vice captain of the Gryffindor team. He watched the game, and then winced as his brother was pounded by a bludger. Ouch. He knew his brother had endurance, heck, he got battered by three bludgers the last game of last year's season, but still, that had to hurt.

----------------------------------
State: Sympathizing
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron stared down at the pitch until he heard his name. Looking up, he watched David plop into a seat next to him. "Hey, David," he greeted. The fourth year looked back at the pitch, well aware that David stepped down from the team to be a reserve. At least the team's better this way, he thought. The team isn't better with me as reserve. Cameron's lips formed a tight line as he continued to watch the game. He kept his gaze on Keith, and away from Elli. There was no way he was going to even look at her.

Armour Class: +15
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +5) (snow -1)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Targets Hit:
People Hit:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:13 am
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ tugged his hat down onto his head as he climbed into the stands. It was snowing, and he was freezing. Even with jeans, a warm shirt, an old coat, his scarf, and a hat, he was cold. He hated the chilling weather that was pounding down on the school at the moment. Trudging through the empty snow covered rows of seats, the boy finally decided upon one. It had a relatively good view of the Pitch, but was far enough away from anyone else to where he could enjoy being alone. Callused hands buried themselves deep within the pockets of the coat, hiding from the wind and snow that bite at them ferociously. Chance looked out across the field, trying to watch the game. 'I can't see anything out there. Bloody snow...' he thought with a sigh. It was times like these when he just wanted to slap Mother Nature in the face...

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn skipped into the stands, she was freezing cold, but quidditch was always exciting, even when her team or Chance's team wasn't playing. She glanced out at the snowy pitch as she pranced along the stands searching for a seat. All she could really see through the snow were random movements so she shrugged and looked back to the stands. All around her there were people, but she had yet to spy the one person she was looking for. A certain Ravenclaw she knew would warm her up. Off by himself away from the rest of the crowd, Jaslyn spotted a head of red hair and squealed in delight. She quickly bounced over to him and dropped down next to him. "Hi Ch-chance!" She said, looking up at him with happy red eyes. Her teeth were chattering from the cold, making her stutter slightly as she spoke. She sighed and balled her hands into fists, and blew on them, trying to keep them warm. Her hair was tied in low pigtails that hung from her hat. She was dressed warmly, but she was still freezing. 'Stupid snow is going to freeze me to death!' She thought sadly to herself. She shivered and rubbed her hands together, turning her attention to the game, that she could barely see what was going on in.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 am
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver looked up as Rick sat down next to her and smiled at him sweetly. She glanced back at the game at his question and shrugged. "Well the snow is killing the view of the game, and my sister's already been bludgeoned, and no one has made a goal yet.... plus I'm freezing my butt off out here.... so no not really." She glanced at Rick and smiled again, laughing quietly. "The little red head boy, their keeper, is your brother right?" She asked curiously. She glanced back at the pitch just in time to see Romy dodge another bludger. He seemed to be in pursuit of the snitch already. Good for him.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items