Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Knights

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to those who love to make stories, role-play, and have fun doing so. 

Tags: Role Play, Literature, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply School Time/Slice of Life
Lafayette's College of Dramatic Arts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm
VSG12

Eden was just as prepared as Dana was, so she knew they would become friends, if not best friends. So far, they were both well-organized beautiful girls who had a deep love for Shakespeare. "These two years will be great." Eden thought out loud. She smiled after she said it, only then realizing she had in fact said it aloud.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 pm
A Peaceful Eternity
VSG12

Eden was just as prepared as Dana was, so she knew they would become friends, if not best friends. So far, they were both well-organized beautiful girls who had a deep love for Shakespeare. "These two years will be great." Eden thought out loud. She smiled after she said it, only then realizing she had in fact said it aloud.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"They most certainly will." Dana said, and grabbed a hat after putting on some moisturising sunscreen. "They're having a tea party in the garden. Kind of a meet-and-greet for students. You going?" Dana said, changing her sneakers for some nice ballet-flats. Dana walked to the door and opened it, waiting to see if Eden followed.

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 pm
VSG12

Eden was already dressed nicely to she grabbed an elegant pair of sunglasses and walked out of the door with Dana. She exited the door with a polite thank you to Dana for holding for her. "I can't wait to meet everyone else!" Eden said excitedly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 pm
A Peaceful Eternity

Dana walked alongside Eden into the garden, and followed the pathway to the pond near the forest that surrounded the school. In the middle of the pond/lake was a pavilion on an island, with a lovely Japanese bridge to it. Dana walked across and found many students there.

"Hey, I'm Ezekial. This is Andy." Ezekial said, when the two girls walked in to look at the lovely snacks and punch in a beautiful ice-bowl. Next to Ezekial was a boy with several facial piercings and a few neck tattoos. "I'm Dennis." Dennis said, walking over with a cup of icy-cold punch. Two other girls walked over, one a very proper-looking British girl and one an Aboriginal-Australian girl. "I'm Elijah." the darker-skinned (Aboriginal) girl said, and nodded her head. "I'm Noelanie." the paler, silver-haired girl said with a small smile.

As the students exchanged names and formalities, one of the teachers in the corner walked to a microphone in the corner of the hexagon-shaped pavilion. You could tell teachers from students; the teachers wore business-like outfits and looked very proper. "Hello students, my name is Jebidiah Oscar, you may address me as Mister Oscar if you'd like. May I just say, on behalf of the staff of Lafayette's College of Dramatic Arts, we are honored to have you here with us." he said, and lightly bowed. The students applauded to show they'd listened.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm
VSG12

Eden walked behind Dana as she crossed the bridge. Yes, it was more than wide enough for two people but nonetheless Eden walked behind Dana.
To everyone that introduced themselves to her, Eden politely stated her name with a smile.
After introducing herself, Eden got a drink from the ice-bowl. It was entirely made of ice and filled with punch, which she took a liking too. She stopped looking at it a few seconds later when the microphone sounded and a teacher stepped forward to speak. Eden listened to the entire speech and clapped at the end, just like the other students.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 pm
A Peaceful Eternity

"So, Romeo and Juliet for our first Theater production. They sure like putting the pressure on from the start. Nonetheless, I'm sure we'll all do wonderfully, despite whatever role we are given." Andy said, and grinned. The teachers passed out sticker-name tags, and Andy quickly scribbled over his before putting it on.

"Why scribble your name out?" Noelanie asked, raising a brow. "They spelled my name wrong." Andy said with a shrug. Noelanie knew that wasn't the case, but didn't press any further. "So, where are you from, Eden?" Dennis asked, in a warm voice.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm
VSG12

Eden eyed Andy as he scribbled out his name. But before he had, Eden had noticed that Andy's name had more than four letters in it. Danny had distracted her from this by striking up a conversation.
Eden smiled at Dennis. "I'm from Sacramento, California. It sounds like you have a more East Coast accent. New York or New Jersey?" Eden asked him. She had been to the Garden State before and studied the different accents for a personal study she conducted.

Eden eyed Andy as he scribbled out his name. But before he had, Eden had noticed that Andy's name had more than four letters in it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm
A Peaceful Eternity

"New Jersey. Trenton, to be exact. My families lived around New Jersey all our lives, all the way from my great-grandparents." Danny (Dennis) said and grinned widely. He loved the East Coast, but it was mainly because he'd never been anywhere else. He was slowly falling in love with the Mid-West, and Chicago's mystical glow not far from view of the College.

"Ah, the stars of the show. You all were the one's with the highest credits." Mister Oscar said, walking up to the group talking amongst themselves. "I'll be looking forward to you all in class today. Make sure you're there on time. Classroom A-12, 1:00pm." he said, and left the group with a smile.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm
VSG12

OoC: When I saw the word "love", I thought you meant love at first sight (for Danny)...I lol'd.

"I've traveled around the Garden State a few times." Eden said while nodding. Her experiences in New Jersey were definitely ones she would remember.
When the teacher who had just spoken came over, Eden went completely silent.
She smiled when he mentioned that that select group of students received the highest marks; Eden loved hearing about people's accomplishments, even her own.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 pm
A Peaceful Eternity

"Well, that gives us half and hour of loitering before we have to be at class. That means we should definitely get some lunch into us before going to class. I think the cafeteria is open for lunch hour now, we should see what they have to eat." Ezekial said, and led the others to the cafeteria, wedged between the class-rooms.

The cafeteria was sort of like a Food Court than an actual cafeteria. Every student was given a Student ID card, and a Student Account where money was deposited. That money could be used for drinks, food, books, whatever was required. Students had to top up the account if it ran low, or use cash. There were several basic restaurant chains in the College cafeteria: Mc Donalds, Burger King, Subway, Arby's, and Taco Bell. There was also a Sushie/Asian restauran and a Salad Bar. There was also a small smoothie/coffee store.

"Dude, this place is awesome!" Dennis said, his mouth opening to the vast array of choices to chose from. "Dude, how much is in your Student Account?" Ezekial asked to his best friend, Andy. "Enough to last for a while. My dad's giving me $500 per term." he said, and the boys grinned widely.

"Are we eating at the same place, or meeting up at a table?" Noelanie said, before everyone ran off. "Eden, what do you think? You've been quiet for this whole time." Dana said, with a bright smile.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 am
VSG12

Eden was generally a quiet girl so she didn't mind it when the group of gifted students went off on their own conversations. When Dana asked for her opinion, Eden smiled. "I think we should all meet at a table. It would take too much time to decide what place to order from all together, and even longer to get all of out orders." She said looking at the group of new students who would ultimately all become friends.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 pm
A Peaceful Eternity

Dennis grabbed a 'Reserved' sign and put it down on a table that fit everyone; an 8-seater. They all then ran off to different restaurants. Ezekial and Andy ran off to Taco Bell, while Dana walked to Arby's. Dennis and Noelanie decided on Subway, while Elijah went to McDonald's. After paying with their Student ID's, they met at the table again.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm
VSG12

Eden came back with a Greek salad from the salad bar, which had pre-made salads as well as customizable ones. She smiled as she sat down and wanted for everyone to comeback before she ate. It wasn't a religious matter, like most thought, but Eden waited out of politeness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 am
A Peaceful Eternity

Eden didn't have to wait long, everyone was there after only a few minutes. Because there was no bell, not many people were in the cafeteria at the moment. Some students had their ID's put on a necklace, other's kept theirs in their wallets.

"Guten Appetite" Dana said, cheering everyone with her can of Barq's Root Beer. Everyone cheered and dug in happily to their meals.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

A Peaceful Eternity
Crew

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 pm
VSG12

Eden chuckled when Dana spoke in German. Before everyone ate, but after Dana had said hers, Eden threw a few words of her own into the mix. "Cheers everyone!"
Eden dug into her salad happily and enjoyed eating her lunch with her new friends.

School Time/Slice of Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff