Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Bugs & Ideas Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 pm
Have you found any bugs in the quidditch system? Have any suggestions for how we can make it run better? Post them here and we will consider them and make the changes we need to improve.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 pm
I think there should be more numbers to steal the quaffle for chasers, and more numbers to hit the bludger for beaters.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm
Aside from the obvious that I'm sure everyone will eventually list, I propose a bit of a unique idea.

You knowhow wild and rogue the bludgers are? I think there should be one specific number that affects every player, stating that they got hit by a surprise bludger.

Oh, and, of course, more lives.

Also, do seekers keep playing during penalty shots? Or do they keep going. Oh, and, I think a few more chances to catch the snitch would be nice.

Maybe a limit to how many posts can be done per player...?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm
All bugs will be reviewed and fixed by Kat and myself when October rolls around. smile Keep 'em coming, guys!  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 pm
I was thinking that maybe if too many people tried out, we could have reserve players. Not subs. They would only be used if the regular player couldn't make it to a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 pm
Well... mine is simple, could we try to start the matches on Saturday so we don't get called for time as easily? We have been starting Sunday afternoon, therefore wasting a whole day and a half!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm
I'm all for having more reserve players. It has been annoying trying to do my best with a keeper and a pair of chasers. That particular combo is infuriating after a while, especially if the opposing team's beater(s) and seeker are present.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:39 pm
I would like to request an extension on the amount of time the Keeper has to try to block a shot before the shot automatically goes in. I believe that six hours is too short of a time span, especially for those of us in school. My school day is seven hours long and I'm usually away from home for eight or more hours due to travelling, so if someone posts while I'm at school, Ravenclaw is toast. Perhaps ten hours would be a better time limit.  

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Quidditch Pitch

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces