Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:21 pm
Real life has swallowed up a few people. The next chapter was always slotted to be with Icy, but she fell off the planet again so not sure what we're going to do about that. Probably just go right to the Jabberwocky scene I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:56 pm
Lil Brat
*stalks Ayami in the shadows for a few minutes before disappearing. * twisted

*looks behind her*
*snickers*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Real life has swallowed up a few people. The next chapter was always slotted to be with Icy, but she fell off the planet again so not sure what we're going to do about that. Probably just go right to the Jabberwocky scene I guess.

What is "real life"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:18 pm
lady leko-chan
What is "real life"?
Iunno. Think I heard about it in a song or something once.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 pm
Supes late to the ball game but...

dame got chaotic good with chaotic neutral and chaotic evil coming in a close second and third.

Also, hi! I'm not dead. -waves-
lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:31 pm
A wild dame has appeared!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 pm
Great Scott! er... Dame! surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm
*waves back to Dame* cat_mrgreen  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:15 pm
Luffs damey  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:14 am
Had a Dr appt last week, and was immediately sent to get admitted into the hospital. Diagnosed with Sepsis and a strep virus in my bloodstream. Was put on IV antibiotics and saw vast improvements within the first 24 hours. I was discharged on Friday, and have been trying to catch up with life, emails, bills, etc. since then. Have already had 2 home visits by visiting nurse and a physical therapist, and should have at least 2-3 more visits by the end of this week. Can't say it's been fun, but I'm doing a whole lot better this week than I was last week. Just now checking into Gaia for a quick moment, and still need to get caught up with movie lot reads later on. sweatdrop  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm
ugh.. blood stuff...
I can related stare
Take it easy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 am
This is getting overwhelming with all the damn Home Care visits almost every single day, with some back-to-backs! gonk ... Visiting nurses, PTs, OTs, social worker, along with a follow-up Dr appt. last Wed. and a wound care appt. next Monday. The only day I've had off from visits/appts. so far was last Tuesday. Got another social worker visit coming in this afternoon. I was told it's going to be like this for about 2-3 weeks. Ugh. sad

The only neat thing about this whole ordeal is that I was set up with a bluetooth blood pressure cuff and fingertip oximeter that sends my daily stats via a tablet set up with a "Home Care" program. If they're concerned with one of my readings, they'll call me back within an hour or two, to question me and do a retest. And if I have any questions or concerns, I can use the tablet to request a video call with one of their 24/7 people. 3nodding

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:43 pm
Damn, that sounds like a pain, but at least they're setting you up so they don't have to drop by constantly and things seem to be getting better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:01 am
Yeah, things are definitely a lot better now than they were a couple of weeks ago, before I got admitted into the hospital. Hopefully the number of home visits will start lessening this week. neutral  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:02 am
seriously, take it easy eek  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash